PDA

View Full Version : 'm confused right now at my admin powers ...

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
09-01-2009, 09:54 AM
First reason: I am not sure to be able to resolve every problem seen that I am limited by my misunderstanding of your accent that limits me in my spot and admin happens to very often or I'm slow before d 'have really understood what you mean ... (I apologize if you find me slow sometimes = /)

Second reason: I did something stupid, one of the key binder
ma_beacon # all next to the button on the flash light ...^^' and that made me gone through several times that trying to make the computer hang server = / (does anyone know how "debinder touch"? )

The third reason is that Bha this time I had to pay far too much on the net .. I am unable to renew the subscription admin ... (so the next day I would not admin ... I'll pay the vicinity of 5-7 September)

Signed Tommy, Big Fan of ibis!!

Ps : You know a script translation for CSS? Hmm it would go faster than searches in a dictionary = /

weeman2412
09-01-2009, 09:57 AM
yes :D I will try my best to help you when I can.. not sure if theres a way to unbind a key.. but try this

bind "insert key" "sdhfksfhsdfh" this way you'll just make they key do absolutely nothing :D .. you can also rebind the key later if you want

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
09-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Thank you for the tip Weeman I test after work!

walterbrunswick
09-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Weeman, you use advanced scripts to cheat in the server, yet you do not know how to unbind a key? That is unbelievably sad :banghead:

@ -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR

The command is:

unbind "key"

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
09-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks walter and lol weeman "That is unbelievably sad"xD

&&toasties
09-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Come play GG with me more, sweetie.

Since my admin ran out, I get agitated at the noobs.

If you play with me, I can teach you GG rules.

^^

weeman2412
09-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Weeman, you use advanced scripts to cheat in the server, yet you do not know how to unbind a key? That is unbelievably sad :banghead:

@ -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR

The command is:

unbind "key"

indeed... when you start learning complicated material.. you completely forgot the absolute basics :) ... like I'm using linux right now and when I went back to windows to update my mp3 database, I couldn't find the stupid "My computer" and kept going to the run window for some reason...

mastercheff
09-01-2009, 03:07 PM
why the hell would u have a ma ban all bind next to your flashlight think tommy think

mastercheff
09-01-2009, 03:25 PM
also binding numbers is a bad idea like 9 and 0

weeman2412
09-01-2009, 04:43 PM
also binding numbers is a bad idea like 9 and 0

.... true since I use my scroll to shoot... my only other option to change weapons is number key and the "q" and "e" key on my keyboard.. all other keys seems unreasonable to use... but binding 0 is fine i guess.. since you won't be using that for any weapon.. ( do u ?!?!? ) ... actually wise keys to bind would be all the F keys...

the rebuy button can be binded to a secondary button on your mouse.. like say..

mouse4 .. mouse3 could be used.. but it might conflict with mouse scrolling..

unless you're stuck with a basic microsoft mouse.. i suggest binding all your mouse keys.. since its very convenient to use :)

i recommend you do the following binds

bind "insertkey" admin
bind "insertkey" "say_team !ztele"
bind "insertkey" rebuy
bind "insertkey" +attack ( great way to shoot any gun.. if you bind it to mousescrollup and down :D )

also

bind "insertkey" sb_status <<<<<< very very helpful.. when trying to catch someone whos hacking while simultaneously changing their name..

and if crap happens.. when someone is crashing the server so fast.. that you can't seem to type the command nor get to admin menu to ban them.. do this

bind "insertkey" "ma_ban 9999999999999999999 [steam ID]

then spam that key continuously when the server reboots.. to catch the hacker.. most server crashing hacks.. takes into effect.. 5-10 seconds after the hacker has fully enter the server... (this is however assuming you know who's crashing the server)

just some ideas Tommy :D

mastercheff
09-01-2009, 05:09 PM
i meant as in 0 wouldn't be good since most of the time 0 is the button to close out menus

Holy-Sonic
09-01-2009, 10:30 PM
i meant as in 0 wouldn't be good since most of the time 0 is the button to close out menus

mhmm!:wtg:

yours' truely
09-03-2009, 03:00 PM
I can teach you GG rules.

^^GG has rules? I thought it was point and shoot, you get less points for doing it to team members (no matter how funny).

walterbrunswick
09-04-2009, 01:17 PM
unbind "<key>"

You're a bit late there buddy boy.

Or did you not bother to read my post?

Oh, I forgot, you just want to increase your post count like the other spammers.

Well, carry on...

Christmas
09-04-2009, 01:21 PM

Or did you not bother to ready my post?

Oh, I forgot, you just want to increase your post count.

Walter, you are being a douchebag.

Just shut up.

mastercheff
09-04-2009, 03:02 PM

Oh, I forgot, you just want to increase your post count like the other spammers.

Well, carry on...

stop being a douche walter i was gonna send u a link for a skin that would fit u but they deleted it

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Walter, you are being a douchebag.

Just shut up.

Ouch !! *plane crashing down in flames*

walterbrunswick
09-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Ouch !! *plane crashing down in flames*

*hits the ejector seat button*

*lands somewhere in the South Pacific waters with a life preserver, dressed in his Army fatigues, and armed with his standard issue Colt .45ACP M1911, a military combat knife, a canister of water, and a tin of biscuits*

*swims to an uninhabited island, builds a shelter using his knife to fell the Palm trees*

*lives off the coconuts and wild berries, and hunts wild boar for food*

*waits for the war to end*

I LIKE TURTLES
09-08-2009, 02:23 PM
*hits the ejector seat button*

*lands somewhere in the South Pacific waters with a life preserver, dressed in his Army fatigues, and armed with his standard issue Colt .45ACP M1911, a military combat knife, a canister of water, and a tin of biscuits*

*swims to an uninhabited island, builds a shelter using his knife to fell the Palm trees*

*lives off the coconuts and wild berries, and hunts wild boar for food*

*waits for the war to end*

Will there be any nude dancing parties around campfires with slabs of baboon pierced through spears that are being thrust up and down while everyone jumps in unison?

=|Loud Mute|=
09-11-2009, 02:10 AM
Try looking at my thread "admin key binds" under Admin help. That will give you some ideas what/where to bind keys!

Jeimuzu
09-12-2009, 12:49 PM

Well, carry on...

I didn't see it, I'll go ahead and delete it. Was just trying to help.

Also,
bind "<key>" "say !ztele"
should be used instead of say_team, to help prevent mishaps and misunderstandings.

&&toasties
09-12-2009, 02:41 PM
GG has rules? I thought it was point and shoot, you get less points for doing it to team members (no matter how funny).

Hahaha, GG has rules.

Quite a few of them actually.

Most are common sense ones though.

maynard
10-21-2009, 12:55 PM
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Weeman, you use advanced scripts to cheat in the server, yet you do not know how to unbind a key? That is unbelievably sad :banghead:

lmfao