PDA

View Full Version : NNICESKATESMANN.hheckaa banned randomly a few seconds after joining zombie server

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Name in Game:NNICESKATESMANN.hheckaa
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10738594
Who banned you:idk. i randomly got banned a few seconds after joining. earlier when i was playing, walter chainsaw (an admin) was saying that the server was dying and so he was going to leave and get something to eat and come back later... maybe it has something to do with the server dying?
When:9/2/09 1:06pm
Where:zombie server
Why banned:no idea it was random

Other/Reason to unban:thats the only server i play CSS on. i love that server and i keep getting either randomly banned or banned by abusive admins.. (inthebutt and MEX)

weeman2412
09-02-2009, 12:11 PM
kinda think u should stay banned just my opinion

http://www.ninjaserve.org/forums/forum65-server-abuse/5526-couple-racist-idiots-need-ban-please.html

XxMastagunzxX
09-02-2009, 12:18 PM

http://www.ninjaserve.org/forums/forum65-server-abuse/5526-couple-racist-idiots-need-ban-please.html

My opinion is we should ban you

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 12:48 PM

I second this!!! BAN WEEMAN!

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 02:11 PM

for what reason? saying something racist in 2007?im not even racist and that was two years ago...

i didnt do anything. i just entered the server, didnt say anything, didnt break any rules, and a few seconds later im banned. i find this kind of rediculous when there are people constantly breaking rules like cade breaking and mic spamming and i do nothing and get banned.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 02:13 PM

come on weeman, that was in 2007..... ??

and if i am banned how long will it be? i really like the ibis zombie server and i would hate to not play on it for some stupid reason. i dont mic spam (i sang into my mic for 7 seconds tops and got banned on the spot) i dont cade break, i havent said anything racist since 2007, and i cant think of any other rule that can be broken that i break.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 02:18 PM

walter youre just saying that because i called you out for zteleing away from me before i could tag you.

Christmas
09-02-2009, 02:38 PM
walter youre just saying that because i called you out for zteleing away from me before i could tag you.

Walter was defending you.

Calm down broseph. Zero will unban you if no admin admits to banning you, so don't worry. Just be patient.

&&toasties
09-02-2009, 03:26 PM

lolol.

Masta and Walter are saying to ban Weeman, not you.

Can you not read?

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 04:43 PM
lolol.

Masta and Walter are saying to ban Weeman, not you.

Can you not read?

yes, i can read. otherwise i couldnt type any of this :wtg: so :chillpill: and think it out before you ask stupid questions.

maybe i would understand what they were talking about if they typed out weeman instead of "you." that's what made it unclear to me.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Walter was defending you.

Calm down broseph. Zero will unban you if no admin admits to banning you, so don't worry. Just be patient.

yea i see what they mean now; i thought they were referring to me in thier replies. i thought they were just backing up weeman.
so appologies to walter and masta.

Pink
09-02-2009, 04:46 PM
yes, i can read. otherwise i couldnt type any of this :wtg: so :chillpill: and think it out before you ask stupid questions.

maybe i would understand what they were talking about if they typed out weeman instead of "you." that's what made it unclear to me.

There being nice to you, pelase :chillpill:

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 04:47 PM

and i said this because there was a person in the zm server named "happy birthday walter" that zteled away from me. probably not that walter so sorry for bringing that up. i was just angry that i got banned again... but w/e ill just sit it out and see what happens.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 04:48 PM
There being nice to you, pelase :chillpill:

how is saying "can you not read" being nice?

Christmas
09-02-2009, 06:07 PM
how is saying "can you not read" being nice?

It's tough love.

Jeimuzu
09-02-2009, 07:24 PM
i find this kind of rediculous when there are people constantly breaking rules like cade breaking and mic spamming and i do nothing and get banned.

Agreed.

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 07:26 PM
here we go again.

why are you calling me an abusive admin?? do you have proof?? do you have any demo's?? do you have anyone that can back you up on this???

plus if I did ban you, its probably cause you broke a rule or were mic spamming. one or the other you take your pick.

first time I ever meet you was today in the GG server where I owned your ass and your apparent no scope headshots. plus I don't have admin today so I couldn't have banned you so:

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN

oh and the IBIS ZM server can't be the only CS:S server you play if you were also in the IBIS GG server. you should be kept banned is what I vote for and only on the grounds that you are a dumbass.

weeman should be slapped.

oh and stop muliti-posting. its fucking annoying.

Christmas
09-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Inthebutt, he didn't accuse you of anything here.

Calm down, dog.

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Inthebutt, he didn't accuse you of anything here.

Calm down, dog.

bull shit christmas learn to read

i keep getting either randomly banned or banned by abusive admins.. (inthebutt and MEX)

Christmas
09-02-2009, 07:49 PM
bull shit christmas learn to read

Calm down.

Sorry I missed that little bit at the end of his first post. I stopped reading after "favorite server" anyways.

&&toasties
09-02-2009, 08:02 PM

He quoted Weeman.

So I think this was pretty clear.

Obvious.

You can read?

They weren't clear?

I think I'm missing something...

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 08:08 PM
here we go again.

why are you calling me an abusive admin?? do you have proof?? do you have any demo's?? do you have anyone that can back you up on this???

plus if I did ban you, its probably cause you broke a rule or were mic spamming. one or the other you take your pick.

first time I ever meet you was today in the GG server where I owned your ass and your apparent no scope headshots. plus I don't have admin today so I couldn't have banned you so:

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN

oh and the IBIS ZM server can't be the only CS:S server you play if you were also in the IBIS GG server. you should be kept banned is what I vote for and only on the grounds that you are a dumbass.

weeman should be slapped.

oh and stop muliti-posting. its fucking annoying.

yea man you really do need to chill out a little bit. that was a joke going around in the GG server from earlier when you werent on. everytime someone got killed we would call it a no scope. and i happened to be the last of the couple of people doing it when you came in. and let me add that somehow the server got a little glum when you came in for some strange reason. that strange reason being that you are a jerk. you take things waaaay to seriously. its called a joke and you apparently have no sense of humor. all i did was say no scope when i killed you with a non scoped weapon and that seemed to make you really angry. and i find it really funny that you got really mad when this happened. you seem to get really mad really easily and im not the only one that can see this. and i bet you feel big by saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN." yea youre a big boy all right. shows what kind of a person you are. i think you need a little time out from being an admin and need a little more time getting to know what a sense of humor is and need to be started on a small dosage of chill pill cuz its not that serious bro. and i really dont care if you ban me from here on cuz i know you are and its gonna be because you couldnt ban me today for joking around.

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 08:31 PM
yea man you really do need to chill out a little bit. that was a joke going around in the GG server from earlier when you werent on. everytime someone got killed we would call it a no scope. and i happened to be the last of the couple of people doing it when you came in. and let me add that somehow the server got a little glum when you came in for some strange reason. that strange reason being that you are a jerk. you take things waaaay to seriously. its called a joke and you apparently have no sense of humor. all i did was say no scope when i killed you with a non scoped weapon and that seemed to make you really angry. and i find it really funny that you got really mad when this happened. you seem to get really mad really easily and im not the only one that can see this. and i bet you feel big by saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN." yea youre a big boy all right. shows what kind of a person you are. i think you need a little time out from being an admin and need a little more time getting to know what a sense of humor is and need to be started on a small dosage of chill pill cuz its not that serious bro. and i really dont care if you ban me from here on cuz i know you are and its gonna be because you couldnt ban me today for joking around.

oh so now you've changed your story from me being an abusive admin to someone who has no sense of humor and takes things way to seriously.

how about you get your story straight first on what you want to accuse me of, than I can rip you a new one okay???

you seem to be a little confused in that little head of yours. you've managed to be banned twice from the ZM server, I find that really funny and this is your second thread of asking to be unbanned.

how about you answer this question for me first: why do you keep being banned??? and keep in mind I wasn't the one who banned you today.

oh and your girlfriend looks like a horse. :wtg:

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 08:32 PM
No it was not clear. when mastagunz said we should ban YOU, i thought he was talking about ME and he was backing up weeman, not talking about WEEMAN. it was VERY vague to me when he said YOU instead of WEEMAN so from the beginning i was confused and he DID write something vague. and let me say i already apologized to masta for misunderstanding him.

THIS i mistook for walter reinforcing masta in saying that he second masta's idea that i should be banned and that weeman should ban me. i took it as BAN, WEEMAN; not BAN WEEMAN!! because i was already under the notion that walter was backing masta up.

He quoted Weeman.

So I think this was pretty clear.
no, it wasnt as i explained above

Obvious.

You can read?

They weren't clear?

I think I'm missing something...

apparently you are and you shouldnt have gotten mixed up in this in the first place or else we wouldnt be arguing

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 08:40 PM
No it was not clear. when mastagunz said we should ban YOU, i thought he was talking about ME and he was backing up weeman, not talking about WEEMAN. it was VERY vague to me when he said YOU instead of WEEMAN so from the beginning i was confused and he DID write something vague. and let me say i already apologized to masta for misunderstanding him.

THIS i mistook for walter reinforcing masta in saying that he second masta's idea that i should be banned and that weeman should ban me. i took it as BAN, WEEMAN; not BAN WEEMAN!! because i was already under the notion that walter was backing masta up.

apparently you are and you shouldnt have gotten mixed up in this in the first place or else we wouldnt be arguing

your really new to IBIS and look at all the problems you have already stirred up.

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 08:43 PM

I never !ztele'd away from any zombies.

Don't lie, it makes people discredit you.

Also, don't pay any attention to inthebutt; he's a square headed Asian and he's a flaming idiot.

I don't think it was I that banned you, if I had gone to get something to eat.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 08:46 PM
oh so now you've changed your story from me being an abusive admin to someone who has no sense of humor and takes things way to seriously.

how about you get your story straight first on what you want to accuse me of, than I can rip you a new one okay???

you seem to be a little confused in that little head of yours. you've managed to be banned twice from the ZM server, I find that really funny and this is your second thread of asking to be unbanned.

how about you answer this question for me first: why do you keep being banned??? and keep in mind I wasn't the one who banned you today.

oh and your girlfriend looks like a horse. :wtg:

how about i didnt change my story about you. i was reinforcing it. i didnt say that you werent an abusive admin anymore. i was adding to that that you are an abusive admin with no sense of humor that takes things way too seriously.
second you arent going to "rip me a new one" because everything you put up on here makes me laugh because you are very angry and you are attacking me on so many things that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
third, i played on the GG server today because i couldnt play on the ZM server :insane: shocking
and yes i will answer your question. let me quote it: "why do you keep being banned??? " you say it like ive been banned fifteen times.
heres my answer: the first time i got banned i sang into my mic for maybe 7 seconds. no warning. just a ban.
the second time i got banned (which is the topic of this thread) i joined the server and a few seconds later, a window pops up saying i was banned. i didnt say anything, i didnt do anything, in fact i hadnt moved and i was choosing my weapon. completely random.
so there. i answered your question without attacking you for no apparent reason.
let me list this here:
"you seem to be a little confused in that little head of yours"
"oh and your girlfriend looks like a horse"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN"
"where I owned your ass"
"you should be kept banned is what I vote for and only on the grounds that you are a dumbass."
"weeman should be slapped."
"oh and stop muliti-posting. its fucking annoying."
THINGS THAT YOU HAVE SAID^^^
all the angry things you have said that were completely unnecessary. you are a really angry person and you attack me on things that have NOTHING to do with the topic. nice false flags.:stupid:

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 08:48 PM

i already apologized to you for that one. it was a guy with the name "happy birthday walter" and i thought it was you so that was my mistake.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 08:49 PM
your really new to IBIS and look at all the problems you have already stirred up.

youve stirred up plenty of things yourself. i dont feel like going and quoting other people who have told you to chill out also.

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 08:53 PM
how about i didnt change my story about you. i was reinforcing it. i didnt say that you werent an abusive admin anymore. i was adding to that that you are an abusive admin with no sense of humor that takes things way too seriously.
second you arent going to "rip me a new one" because everything you put up on here makes me laugh because you are very angry and you are attacking me on so many things that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
third, i played on the GG server today because i couldnt play on the ZM server :insane: shocking
and yes i will answer your question. let me quote it: "why do you keep being banned??? " you say it like ive been banned fifteen times.
heres my answer: the first time i got banned i sang into my mic for maybe 7 seconds. no warning. just a ban.
the second time i got banned (which is the topic of this thread) i joined the server and a few seconds later, a window pops up saying i was banned. i didnt say anything, i didnt do anything, in fact i hadnt moved and i was choosing my weapon. completely random.
so there. i answered your question without attacking you for no apparent reason.
let me list this here:
"you seem to be a little confused in that little head of yours"
"oh and your girlfriend looks like a horse"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN"
"where I owned your ass"
"you should be kept banned is what I vote for and only on the grounds that you are a dumbass."
"weeman should be slapped."
"oh and stop muliti-posting. its fucking annoying."
all the angry things you have said that were completely unnecessary. you are a really angry person and you attack me on things that have NOTHING to do with the topic. nice false flags.:stupid:

I'm no where near angry, this is how I always am, if your gonna stay on IBIS, get used to it. oh and all those "angry personal attacks" I stated wouldn't be there if you wouldn't accuse me of admin abuse with no proof.

why would you even sing into your mic at an extremely high level to where an admin was gonna mute you?? that's just asking for trouble right there. plus if you wanna start an admin abuse thread on me, go right ahead its open to the public.

personal attacks haven't started yet either. just so your aware. but if you want I can start them??

Christmas
09-02-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm no where near angry, this is how I always am, if your gonna stay on IBIS, get used to it. oh and all those "angry personal attacks" I stated wouldn't be there if you wouldn't accuse me of admin abuse with no proof.

why would you even sing into your mic at an extremely high level to where an admin was gonna mute you?? that's just asking for trouble right there. plus if you wanna start an admin abuse thread on me, go right ahead its open to the public.

personal attacks haven't started yet either. just so your aware. but if you want I can start them??

What the fuuuuuuuckkk!?

(This is me attempting to make fun of your voice when you say that on pub)

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 08:59 PM
What the fuuuuuuuckkk!?

(This is me attempting to make fun of your voice when you say that on pub)

You need to stop being such a prick and making fun of people for their quirks, like their voices or laughs. You do it a lot and not in a fun way. That is, you mock them. You act like you're in middle school.

Grow the fuck up.

Just saying.

But making fun of inthebutt is OK, so I'll let this one slide...

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:01 PM

when i sang into the mic it was for about 7 seconds as i have said before. the only reason why i did it in the first place was because other people were singing songs and playing sound clips. YES, i did sing at a very high pitch but it was not for as long and as obnoxious as other people. i apologize if it was really that bad. i call that abuse for not giving me a warning and for something that is not that serious and for something other people were doing.

no, i dont want to start an admin abuse thread on you. and i know its open to the public.

and i consider saying my girlfriend looks like a horse personal. that was completely random, unnecesary and just shows what kind of a jerk you are. again, :stupid:.

so hopefuly we can get back to the topic of this thread, and that is WHY DID I RANDOMLY GET BANNED A FEW SECONDS AFTER I JOINED THE ZM SERVER WHEN I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

&&toasties
09-02-2009, 09:02 PM

I stand beside my original statement.

You can't read.

Lmao.

Christmas
09-02-2009, 09:03 PM
You need to stop being such a prick and making fun of people for their quirks, like their voices or laughs. You do it a lot and not in a fun way. That is, you mock them. You act like you're in middle school.

Grow the fuck up.

Just saying.

But making fun of inthebutt is OK, so I'll let this one slide...

Hey Walter, you know what?

Shut your fucking mouth. I'm making a fucking joke, and inthebutt makes little inside quirks at me as well. Maybe you would be part of it if you weren't so busy trying to play "holier than thou" on everyone and learned to have fun.

Lighten your stupid CanadienwanttobeAmerican ass up and shut the fuck up with things you don't even understand.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:04 PM

Also, don't pay any attention to inthebutt; he's a square headed Asian and he's a flaming idiot.

I don't think it was I that banned you, if I had gone to get something to eat.

lmao that was funny. im trying not to pay him attention but its really impossible. and did you see my reply to this on page 3?

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:07 PM
I stand beside my original statement.

You can't read.

Lmao.

again, let me say this. dont get mixed up in things when you have absolutely nothing to do with them. where the hell did you come from in the first place???
and for the last time YES it was vague. he should have said weeman instead of YOU.
let me give you one of these also: :stupid:

Christmas
09-02-2009, 09:08 PM
again, let me say this. dont get mixed up in things when you have absolutely nothing to do with them. where the hell did you come from in the first place???
and for the last time YES it was vague. he should have said weeman instead of YOU.

When you respond to someone, you are talking to them. So you refer to that person as "you".

Like that soulja boy song.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:09 PM

Shut your fucking mouth. I'm making a fucking joke, and inthebutt makes little inside quirks at me as well. Maybe you would be part of it if you weren't so busy trying to play "holier than thou" on everyone and learned to have fun.

Lighten your stupid CanadienwanttobeAmerican ass up and shut the fuck up with things you don't even understand.

guys can we stop this its getting off the topic of me getting banned randomly?

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 09:11 PM

Don't tell me to shut my mouth, prick. I'll say what I want to say.

You don't know how to make jokes without making fun of people.

Get a fucking clue, arrogant prick.

uuntiltheendd
When you respond to someone, you are talking to them. So you refer to that person as "you".

Like that soulja boy song.

lol
yea, i get that now that ive had toastie and pink coming out of who knows where the fuck and attacking me about it.
i realize this now and i have appologized for making that mistake.
sorry for i am a noob and i havent been on these threads for too long...

inthebutt
lmao that was funny. im trying not to pay him attention but its really impossible. and did you see my reply to this on page 3?

way to go pedobear you now have another little kid on your side.

you and him get along just fine, you two can go stir up some trouble.

oh and untiltheendd you gf does look like a horse. I didn't make her that way but I'm sure as hell gonna point it out. plus she seems to have a taste for loser guys.

@christmas, LMAO you gotta drag it out like this

what the fuuccccccckkkkkkkk??????

Christmas
09-02-2009, 09:14 PM

I don't think I'm better than anyone here. I don't act like it either.

And inthebutt got a kick out of it. It's all in good fun. So shut the fuck up before you continue to make yourself look like a dumbass.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:15 PM

this is how i feel towards inthebutt
except he doesnt know how to take jokes without dropping a ban hammer (refering to my first ban which was not random. and this thread is still about my second ban which was completely random so can we get back to that pleaaase)

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:17 PM
way to go pedobear you now have another little kid on your side.

you and him get along just fine, you two can go stir up some trouble.

oh and untiltheendd you gf does look like a horse. I didn't make her that way but I'm sure as hell gonna point it out. plus she seems to have a taste for loser guys.

@christmas, LMAO you gotta drag it out like this

what the fuuccccccckkkkkkkk??????

yea yea keep em coming dumbass.
lets see a picture of you i bet youre one masterpiece.
and the only loser guy here is you. i dont have to point that out or reinforce it. thats just how it is.:violin:

&&toasties
09-02-2009, 09:19 PM

You're just a moron.

lmao.

I was simply pointing out how much of a moron you were/are.

You just simply can't read.

lern2engrish.

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 09:21 PM
I don't think I'm better than anyone here. I don't act like it either.

And inthebutt got a kick out of it. It's all in good fun. So shut the fuck up before you continue to make yourself look like a dumbass.

I WILL NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP DIPSHIT SO STOP TELLING ME TO. You have NO authority over me. So bite me!

this is how i feel towards inthebutt
except he doesnt know how to take jokes without dropping a ban hammer

That's because he has a square head and a stick up his butt. I'd be angry too...

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:24 PM
You're just a moron.

lmao.

I was simply pointing out how much of a moron you were/are.

You just simply can't read.

lern2engrish.

ok thats great. i think these guys could have figured out that i was a moron without your godsend help.

and i think its amazing that i cant read and i can understand what you are typing.

you just simply cant see a miracle when its replying to your out-of-nowhere replies.

:stupid:

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 09:28 PM
@ uuntiltheendd

Is that your girl in your avatar? She's fine :wtg:

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:30 PM
@ uuntiltheendd

yea man thats her :icon_mrgreen:
and what about that sexy thing in your sig???
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn (that was a high pitched daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn)

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 09:33 PM
yea yea keep em coming dumbass.
lets see a picture of you i bet youre one masterpiece.
and the only loser guy here is you. i dont have to point that out or reinforce it. thats just how it is.:violin:

oh look who is getting mad now!!!!!

if I looked like the guy in the picture you have posted up, I would have shot myself by now and probably for thinking a girl like that is attractive.

I even took the time to pull a pic of me from the community thread

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z301/breakinurankles26/6093_1183473623794_1136830761_58742.jpg

at least the girls I talk to actually look like girls to by the way.

oh and why do know that walter is a pedobear right?? he wears a bear costume and trys to pick up underage kids like yourself. but hey if your into creepy guys who wear bear costumes than forget what I said than.

if your gonna get this mad after you accuse an admin of admin abuse, either get used to it or just leave. simple as that. you'd be one less annoying kid we have to deal with.

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 09:34 PM
yea man thats her :icon_mrgreen:
and what about that sexy thing in your sig???
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn (that was a high pitched daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan)

Aaahaha. Yeah. Sometimes hard to start, but when she gets going, she's a beast ;)

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 09:35 PM
@ uuntiltheendd

walter you just confirmed to the rest of the IBIS community that you are a pedobear.

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Dear God I don't want to see his ugly face! Make it go away!

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 09:39 PM
walter you just confirmed to the rest of the IBIS community that you are a pedobear.

By saying that his girlfriend is nice?

Get off the MSG dumbass. You don't have too many braincells left.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:42 PM
oh look who is getting mad now!!!!!

if I looked like the guy in the picture you have posted up, I would have shot myself by now and probably for thinking a girl like that is attractive.

I even took the time to pull a pic of me from the community thread

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z301/breakinurankles26/6093_1183473623794_1136830761_58742.jpg

at least the girls I talk to actually look like girls to by the way.

oh and why do know that walter is a pedobear right?? he wears a bear costume and trys to pick up underage kids like yourself. but hey if your into creepy guys who wear bear costumes than forget what I said than.

if your gonna get this mad after you accuse an admin of admin abuse, either get used to it or just leave. simple as that. you'd be one less annoying kid we have to deal with.

lol you keep saying that im mad. im beginning to think that that is what you are trying to do is make me mad. well, you suck at it as well as trying to open your eyes wide for a picture with the wax mannequin of a cave woman dressed up as an ugly man with a wig and womens clothing on. and is that the stuffed animal it gave you after it destroyed your buthole (which you seem to have a fetish for seeing as your name is inthebutt and you talked about making me a new one earlier) to make you feel better?

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:47 PM
and i hope your not trying to make anybody think that guy in that picture with you looks better than my girlfriend cuz i just got aids from looking at him. :banghead: and youre not even putting your hand on him completely. are you that insecure that you cant rest your hand on another guys shoulder for a quick picture before you go home and play with yourself wishing that you could ever have a chance with him?

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Aaahaha. Yeah. Sometimes hard to start, but when she gets going, she's a beast ;)

oh shes one of those types. pretends like she doesnt want it then it turns out shes like :muffy: i know what youre sayin mines like that too but those are the best hahaha

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 09:52 PM
oh shes one of those types. pretends like she doesnt want it then it turns out shes like :muffy: i know what youre sayin mines like that too but those are the best hahaha

Yup, and then keeps you going all night :lmao:

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 09:54 PM
and damn that head is SQUARE. im sorry you never got to ride a bike because they dont make square helmets. :headache: and im sorry to all the people who couldnt get thier noodles delivered to them from you on a bike.

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 09:56 PM
and damn that head is SQUARE. im sorry you never got to ride a bike because they dont make square helmets. :headache: and im sorry to all the people who couldnt get thier noodles delivered to them from you on a bike.

AAHAHAHAHAAH:lmao:

You're awesome!

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 10:01 PM
and i just want to say that i will no longer be attacking kim jong il i mean inthebutt anymore. i just had to say that stuff in retaliation of all the unecessary things hes said about me. from now on i will reply in a mature matter.

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 10:03 PM
and i hope your not trying to make anybody think that guy in that picture with you looks better than my girlfriend cuz i just got aids from looking at him. :banghead: and youre not even putting your hand on him completely. are you that insecure that you cant rest your hand on another guys shoulder for a quick picture before you go home and play with yourself wishing that you could ever have a chance with him?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

wow toasties was right you can't read. I'm the guy you fucking idiot. wow you are a complete moron for thinking that chick in the picture is me.

omg I laughed so fucking hard when I read this. you really are a dipshit hahahahahaah

I can't stop laughing at this kids fail.

dude you should really stop posting in here and just leave. your about to be laughed right out of the community. wow I had no idea, the way I typed made me a girl.

thats just fucking amazing.

oh and FYI, I'm better looking than you and I can pull more hot ass than you can dream of. you look like a kid in middle school and here you are trying to be all funny and hard. the only person that will defend you is the IBIS community pedobear.

that's just sad. oh and guess what I can play in the ZM server can you??

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 10:08 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

wow toasties was right you can't read. I'm the guy you fucking idiot. wow you are a complete moron for thinking that chick in the picture is me.

omg I laughed so fucking hard when I read this. you really are a dipshit hahahahahaah

I can't stop laughing at this kids fail.

dude you should really stop posting in here and just leave. your about to be laughed right out of the community. wow I had no idea, the way I typed made me a girl.

thats just fucking amazing.

oh and FYI, I'm better looking than you and I can pull more hot ass than you can dream of. you look like a kid in middle school and here you are trying to be all funny and hard. the only person that will defend you is the IBIS community pedobear.

that's just sad. oh and guess what I can play in the ZM server can you??

well this shows just how stupid YOU are. i know you are standing on the left. read my reply more carefully o smart one. i am refering to that peice of trash girl (i only call it a girl so that you will understand that yes i knew that you were the dumbass asian the first time) beside you as a guy. i am aware that you are the freaky looking bastard with the stuffed toy. just read the reply again and maybe you will get it.
so your wanton (NO not WONTON inthebutt dont get excited; wanton is a synonym for lewd) comment with you loling so hard was for nothing. so yet again, :stupid:

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 10:12 PM
well this shows just how stupid YOU are. read my reply more carefully o smart one. i am refering to that peice of trash beside you as a guy. i am aware that you are the freaky looking bastard with the stuffed toy. just read the reply again and maybe you will get it.
so your wanton (NO not WONTON inthebutt dont get excited; wanton is a synonym for lewd) comment with you loling so hard was for nothing. so yet again, :stupid:

you think she is a guy???

wow!!!

I guess I shouldn't expect much from a guy who has taste in women who look like horses.

kid you really are useless, you didn't even answer my question of if you still like that I can play in ZM and you can't.

oh and since you haven't figured it out, your still banned.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 10:15 PM
you think she is a guy???

wow!!!

I guess I shouldn't expect much from a guy who has taste in women who look like horses.

kid you really are useless, you didn't even answer my question of if you still like that I can play in ZM and you can't.

oh and since you haven't figured it out, your still banned.

wow you are still moaning like frog after i just annihilated your attempt at getting back at me. :plzdie: and :stupid:

and come up with some better comebacks.the horse thing is getting old. your dryer than that guys 2 inch penis in the picture with you.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 10:22 PM
well my beautiful girlfriend is calling my cel phone so i think im gonna get off for tonight and come back and see what stupid things inthebutt has left for me tomorrow.

maybe by then he'll have a chance to soak up all my replies and actually understand them before coming back at me and making himself look like an asshat. dont stay up too late hu jintao i mean inthebutt. here :coffee: this one's for your effort

Christmas
09-02-2009, 10:34 PM
well my beautiful girlfriend is calling my cel phone so i think im gonna get off for tonight and come back and see what stupid things inthebutt has left for me tomorrow.

maybe by then he'll have a chance to soak up all my replies and actually understand them before coming back at me and making himself look like an asshat. dont stay up too late hu jintao i mean inthebutt. here :coffee: this one's for your effort

http://up2.podbean.com/image-logos/42387_logo.jpg

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-02-2009, 10:37 PM
until, stay the hell out of the forums and the servers.

Your obviously retarded or did not pass the third grade. I can't decide on which one is correct.

Your anoying and i would have ban you myself if you weren't ban. I don't mind if young kids talk on there mics once in awhile, but to do it and be anoying just to be anoying makes yourself to indulgent of a person to even put up with....

Your girlfreind reminds me of barbaro. :muffy:

I think it's not you in the picture or your girlfreind anyways. I think your a bluff and a moron.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 10:42 PM
until, stay the hell out of the forums and the servers.

Your obviously retarded or did not pass the third grade. I can't decide on which one is correct.

Your anoying and i would have ban you myself if you weren't ban. I don't mind if young kids talk on there mics once in awhile, but to do it and be anoying just to be anoying makes yourself to indulgent of a person to even put up with....

Your girlfreind reminds me of barbaro. :muffy:

I think it's not you in the picture or your girlfreind anyways. I think your a bluff and a moron.

"don't mind if young kids talk on there mics once in awhile, but to do it and be anoying just to be anoying makes yourself to indulgent of a person to even put up with...."
ok if you actually read why i got banned, you would know that i talked into the mic for maybe 7 seconds. and that was only one time. so nice try.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 10:43 PM
http://up2.podbean.com/image-logos/42387_logo.jpg

i said that for inthebutt... idc what ppl think about her and i would not have said that any other time.:wtg:

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 10:47 PM
and you should heed your sig quote the holy shiit. where the hell are you coming from? youre just like toasties and pink. youre just creating more arguements for what reason?... i have said nothing to you or about you.

Christmas
09-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Your sig is too fucking big.

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 10:57 PM
uuntiltheendd you can edit posts so you don't have to double or triple post.

Like I said, just ignore inthebutt and his retardedness, it'll save you headaches.

Not sure why Holy Sh**t is mad at you...

Also, is that your car in your sig?

*Holy-Dart*
09-02-2009, 10:59 PM

Like I said, just ignore inthebutt and his retardedness, it'll save you headaches.

I second this :D! and i agree with christmas your sig is too big :banghead: and iv learned not to make my sigs not to big anymore :wtg:

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 11:03 PM
and you should heed your sig quote the holy shiit. where the hell are you coming from? youre just like toasties and pink. youre just creating more arguements for what reason?... i have said nothing to you or about you.

haven't you figured it out yet??? nobody likes you, the only one that seems to give two shits about you is, walter and he only wants you to come over so he can touch you aka pedobear.

your still banned and its gonna stay that way until the ban is lifted. stop stirring up problems with all the regs on IBIS. just cause walter is talking to you doesn't mean jack shit.

the only reason I'm still posting is cause I thinks its funny in your attempts to make me look bad, guess what idiot it will never work.

your girlfriend is still funny looking to by the way and you have horrible taste in women and can you answer my question that you haven't answered it yet: how does it feel that I can still play on ZM and you can't???

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 11:06 PM

I second this :D! and i agree with christmas your sig is too big :banghead: and iv learned not to make my sigs not to big anymore :wtg:

thanks for helping me out guys and girls. and yea walter thats my other baby :icon_mrgreen:

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-02-2009, 11:07 PM

You don't need to say anything about me to get me started in an argument. Your ignorance is very funny to me. You might not personally like me or hate me, but i hate you for being anoying to the server. I wasn't makeing it an argument i was telling what you needed to do. You don't have to listen me, but i think it would be best for ibis.

Once again, i am calling you out as a nothing. Your sig is not your car, i can already tell that by the way you mix things up and are not to bright.

You prob don't even understand my quote. Which is yet again, all the more laughs that i will have.

Thanks for stopping by, now run along.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 11:23 PM
oh and holy dart what size should i set my sig pic?

*Holy-Dart*
09-02-2009, 11:23 PM

By saying this your the one creating more arguments not the Holy Sh**T! :banghead: :ditto: and the size um you should talk to christmas but i dnt think he wld help?! cause seems he doesnt liek you but something smaller like my size of my sig or little bigger not huge like you have it :banghead:

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 11:26 PM
By saying this your the one creating more arguments not the Holy Sh**T! :banghead: :ditto: and the size um you should talk to christmas but i dnt think he wld help?! cause seems he doesnt liek you but something smaller like my size of my sig or little bigger not huge like you have it :banghead:

alot of people already don't like this guy.

oh and you still haven't answered my question untiltheendd.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 11:27 PM
You don't need to say anything about me to get me started in an argument. Your ignorance is very funny to me. You might not personally like me or hate me, but i hate you for being anoying to the server. I wasn't makeing it an argument i was telling what you needed to do. You don't have to listen me, but i think it would be best for ibis.

Once again, i am calling you out as a nothing. Your sig is not your car, i can already tell that by the way you mix things up and are not to bright.

You prob don't even understand my quote. Which is yet again, all the more laughs that i will have.

Thanks for stopping by, now run along.

actually, i do understand your quote. i realize i will never beat you in an arguement.
and i wont listen to you. i dont know what would make me. im going to continue coming back to this forum and back to the servers for as long as it is possible.
i will not run along, i will drive along in my obsidian black pearl WRX in my sig. and no, thank you.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 11:27 PM
alot of people already don't like this guy.

not as much as the amount of people who dont like you.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 11:28 PM

ya but do you know the exact size of something that would be suitable?

*Holy-Dart*
09-02-2009, 11:30 PM
ya but do you know the exact size of something that would be suitable?

LoLz im the wronge person to be asking that But Just like i said something smaller! Like fix it and put it as ur sig if it seems to big re-due it or ask me or something if i think the size is good idk! :banghead: and yeh i see that inthebutt and Hey STFU Uuntiltheend Alot of pple like inthebutt =/ well i do so STFU and GTFO :plzdie: Haha but ill still help your sig:icon_mrgreen:

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 11:33 PM
LoLz im the wronge person to be asking that But Just like i said something smaller! Like fix it and put it as ur sig if it seems to big re-due it or ask me or something if i think the size is good idk! :banghead: and yeh i see that inthebutt and Hey STFU Uuntiltheend Alot of pple like inthebutt =/ well i do so STFU and GTFO :plzdie: Haha but ill still help your sig:icon_mrgreen:

i think thats better what do you think?

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-02-2009, 11:33 PM

1. Your pissing off the admins that are regulars in the servers, which isn't a bright idea. :stupid:

2. You should give some respect to some of these people who have been here alot longer then you and dedicate there time baby sitting people like you.

3. It's still not your car, you look 14 in your signature with Barbaro.

4. Are you gay by any chance? cause the car you own is a womens car. Look like a kid who dresses like a prep and try's to fit in. Must be depressing, do you and Barbaro talk alot?

5. Leave.

*Holy-Dart*
09-02-2009, 11:35 PM
1. Your pissing off the admins that are regulars in the servers, which isn't a bright idea. :stupid:

2. You should give some respect to some of these people who have been here alot longer then you and dedicate there time baby sitting people like you.

4. Are you gay by any chance? cause the car you own is a womens car. Look like a kid who dresses like a prep and try's to fit in. Must be depressing, do you and Barbaro talk alot?

5. Leave.

:wtg::wtg::wtg: and iyour sig size is good now and NO you r stupid holy sh**T! :icon_mrgreen: :ditto: jk!! <33

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 11:36 PM

yea not sure either.. yes thats my car.
or i might just be telling a story like Holy Sh**t and inthebutt say.

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 11:37 PM

5. Leave.

wow did you really just say that my car is a womens car. you must not know what a WRX is. :stupid: you dont know how stupid you just made yourself look. and im defffffff. not a prep lol and i defffffffffffinitely will not give people like you, inthebutt,toastie, or pink respect so long as you guys and girls keep attacking me for no apparent reason. :)

uuntiltheendd
09-02-2009, 11:43 PM

5. Leave.

but i will do something that you tell me to do this one time. i will leave for tonight. but i will be back tomorrow so long as it is still possible. :icon_mrgreen: later asshole.

inthebutt
09-02-2009, 11:46 PM

besides you and walter, I like to know who else doesn't.

guess what there is no one else!!!

walterbrunswick
09-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Everyone :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

A lot of people hate inthebutt. Get over it.

Holy Dart, if you like inthebutt, that's just gross. I don't think I can be your friend anymore.

And uuntiltheendd, if that IS your car, 1) How old are you? and 2) Where did you get the money?

*Holy-Dart*
09-03-2009, 12:02 AM

Holy Dart, if you like inthebutt, that's just gross. I don't think I can be your friend anymore.

And uuntiltheendd, if that IS your car, 1) How old are you? and 2) Where did you get the money?

HaHaHaHaAHaHahaha omgsh haHa ur acting like a little kid LoLz inthebutt is my friend and u cant change it if i liek him as a friend or not u dont wanna be my friend dont maybe ill help you "if your not my friend STFU and dnt talk

walterbrunswick
09-03-2009, 12:12 AM
HaHaHaHaAHaHahaha omgsh haHa ur acting like a little kid LoLz inthebutt is my friend and u cant change it if i liek him as a friend or not u dont wanna be my friend dont maybe ill help you "if your not my friend STFU and dnt talk

Learn how to use proper English you dumb bitch.

*Holy-Dart*
09-03-2009, 01:09 AM

Ill use proper english when i wanna ur not my daddy your JOJO's Daddy now go father her and leave me the fuck alone

TheLittlestHobo
09-03-2009, 01:22 AM
A 10-page topic for someone that is asking to be unbanned...that's a new one =P

*Holy-Dart*
09-03-2009, 01:49 AM

HaHa i know right :P :icon_mrgreen:

XxMastagunzxX
09-03-2009, 05:56 AM
This reminds me of the toasties threads

I LIKE TURTLES
09-03-2009, 07:42 AM
uuntiltheendd-

1. you post too much

2. honestly, are you even old enough to drive? or do you suffer from some disease that makes you look like a 75lb. 13 year old?

3. don't think too much of it, but i would put it in your girls pooper.

uuntiltheendd
09-03-2009, 08:13 AM

lol ......

uuntiltheendd
09-03-2009, 08:16 AM
uuntiltheendd-

1. you post too much

2. honestly, are you even old enough to drive? or do you suffer from some disease that makes you look like a 75lb. 13 year old?

3. don't think too much of it, but i would put it in your girls pooper.

here we go again another attention hungry idiot from out of nowhere.

first of all, i only have about 40 posts in all and its only because of this thread that random ass people want to come into and start talking shit about me for no reason. so i post back cuz im not gonna sit back and let some attention hungry whores get thier shits and giggles because they think just because theyr an admin they can throw bullshit at anybody.

and heres your answer to your idiotic question number two. yes, i am old enough to drive. i am 19 and i weigh 135 not 13 and 75. i bet i could post a picture of a pile of my shit and some of you people will be like "nuh uh thats not yours wah wah wah." so idc if you dont think its me in the pic or my car in my sig, i really dont. im not gonna send you a DNA test and im not gonna give you my car.

and i dont blame you, a lot of people want to do that to her.

so:wtg: and :stupid:

uuntiltheendd
09-03-2009, 08:18 AM

yep thats my car. im 19 and it wasnt my money. my parents got it for me for graduation :icon_mrgreen:

Christmas
09-03-2009, 08:25 AM

Walter, at least when I'm making jabs at someone, I'm kidding.

You are just being a mean-spirited asshole.

XxMastagunzxX
09-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Nice car, is it a wrx or a wrx sti?

I prefer the older models (04-05) but the new ones are nice too and at least you didn't get a gay evo.

uuntiltheendd
09-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Nice car, is it a wrx or a wrx sti?

I prefer the older models (04-05) but the new ones are nice too and at least you didn't get a gay evo.

mastagunz you are awesome.

its a wrx. yea i like the older models better specifically the 07's but any older model is an amazing car. i would have liked to have gotten an older model but the 08 i got was a good deal.

and yes evos are pretty damn homosexual.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-03-2009, 08:51 AM
here we go again another attention hungry idiot from out of nowhere.

first of all, i only have about 40 posts in all and its only because of this thread that random ass people want to come into and start talking shit about me for no reason. so i post back cuz im not gonna sit back and let some attention hungry whores get thier shits and giggles because they think just because theyr an admin they can throw bullshit at anybody.

and heres your answer to your idiotic question number two. yes, i am old enough to drive. i am 19 and i weigh 135 not 13 and 75. i bet i could post a picture of a pile of my shit and some of you people will be like "nuh uh thats not yours wah wah wah." so idc if you dont think its me in the pic or my car in my sig, i really dont. im not gonna send you a DNA test and im not gonna give you my car.

and i dont blame you, a lot of people want to do that to her.

so:wtg: and :stupid:

you shouldnt be so angry when you first wake up in the day... it's probably not healthy.

you are pretty cute, i can def pass you as one of my new 13 year old boy toys. 135 lbs is ideal... u can flail your arms all you want. kicking and screaming won't help...

i've changed my mind, im not gonna put it in that girls pooper, i'm gonna put it in yours.

uuntiltheendd
09-03-2009, 09:03 AM
you shouldnt be so angry when you first wake up in the day... it's probably not healthy.

you are pretty cute, i can def pass you as one of my new 13 year old boy toys. 135 lbs is ideal... u can flail your arms all you want. kicking and screaming won't help...

i've changed my mind, im not gonna put it in that girls pooper, i'm gonna put it in yours.

it is healthy; it promotes healthy circulation. that way my erection will be just as hard as you want it to be.
and yes turtles if you want me to put up a fight while you put it in my pooper i will because i think thats sexy. you can gag me if you want to also.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-03-2009, 09:28 AM
it is healthy; it promotes healthy circulation. that way my erection will be just as hard as you want it to be.
and yes turtles if you want me to put up a fight while you put it in my pooper i will because i think thats sexy. you can gag me if you want to also.

James,

Why can you be more submissive like untiltheend?

uuntiltheendd
09-03-2009, 09:31 AM
James,

Why can you be more submissive like untiltheend?

look turtles its either gonna be me or james. keep running after him or just go ahead and take what i wanna give you.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-03-2009, 09:36 AM
look turtles its either gonna be me or james. Keep running after him or just go ahead and take what i wanna give you.

shit...

uuntiltheendd
09-03-2009, 09:45 AM
shit...

hard decision?

Christmas
09-03-2009, 10:04 AM
hard decision?

That's what she said.

ZERO
09-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Players are not going to be banned for something they allegedly did on other servers. Also anything they have done on IBIS such as alleged mic spam should already be over now. I am going to unban when I get home. For now this thread is closed.