PDA

View Full Version : Weeman, he needs to go.

๖ReS
09-03-2009, 02:24 AM
I'm not sure where to put this thread, because its admin abuse and general server/player abuse.

If you don't already know, Weeman is the person who will walk up to your cade, regardless of its size or strength, and destroy it no mater what zombie class he is.

Here is the rules that Weeman has broken.

"II. Exploiting

1) The use of programs, settings, or scripts to crash or exploit the server

A) Hacking the server
B) Executing a script that can crash the server"

Hes exploiting the server via his scripts. No one else on our Zm server is able to do what Weeman dose.

Knowing that some of you would be against or indifferent on this player being removed form the forums and servers, I made a poll. I cant stress enough that you vote. I would include a demo, but its hard to catch him in the act. Many regulars, and admins have witnessed or even, for some, fallen victim to Weeman's scripts.

So please. I want everyone to come together and get a consensus on this topic.

This isn't personal Weeman, You shouldn't be getting away with what your doing.

Vladninja
09-03-2009, 02:41 AM
Seems like this does clearly go against the server rules. On top of that an admin doing it sets a bad example (no matter how much you were just trying to have fun or challenge James).

I'd say a one week ban fits the crime as long as Weeman stops. (though I havent playd ZM for a while so this is just my two cents)

=|Loud Mute|=
09-03-2009, 02:45 AM
I would like to see at least one demo before i vote, or someone i trust saying that it has happened.

Vladninja
09-03-2009, 02:47 AM
I'm pretty sure if you ask Weeman he wont deny it. I think it started as just a little fun and went to far.

๖ReS
09-03-2009, 02:48 AM
I would like to see at least one demo before i vote, or someone i trust saying that it has happened.

I know :/

But he hardly plays anymore, probably because everyone knows he scripts and no one likes him.

Clone
09-03-2009, 04:58 AM
i would need to see proof myself but i cant get on the server until i get home. sorry res i like u and would def. do euthanasia on you but i can;t do anything yet. people can trust my decision almost as much as they could trust the jokers......

Clone

ZERO
09-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Yea, no scripts that blow up cades. I will update the rules. :smirk:

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 10:43 AM
I will say it again:

Why hasn't nothing been done yet?

Admin or not, that position does not give you the right to do whatever you want.

Whenever I played ZM, and Weeman was there, he'd hop into spec.

So I never got a chance to see or demo him.

But I believe it was Chase that got a demo of it.

And Weeman blew up Holy's cade.

And I believe Holy because he hasn't done anything to cause me to mistrust him.

walterbrunswick
09-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Holy Sh**t is credible.

And the fact that Weeman hasn't replied to any of these scripting/cheating threads against him doesn't give him a good face. I even linked it to him in STEAM chat, but he brushed it off, saying:

12:50 - WEEMAN: i have no desire to read any trash

I think a ban for 2-3 weeks would be more than fair punishment.

Christmas
09-03-2009, 10:49 AM
A simple accusation is not sufficient evidence in my opinion in this case.

Credibility or not.

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 10:52 AM
We have demos.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1721

Christmas
09-03-2009, 10:55 AM
We have demos.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1721

Is it proven that the second demo has evidence of scripting?

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Is it proven that the second demo has evidence of scripting?

I can't watch the demos.

I don't have any of those maps downloaded.

So I wouldn't know for sure.

ZERO
09-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Rules have been updated :wtg:

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Rules have been updated :wtg:

Now what's going to happen to him?

yours' truely
09-03-2009, 12:21 PM
posted indifferent only b/c i haven't seen it myself.

inthebutt
09-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Now what's going to happen to him?

from the looks of it, nothing is going to happen to weeman as of now.

but seriously it is annoying to know that he can blow up any cade using his scripts when it is against the rules to use scripts in the first place. seriously weeman stop using them, your asian you don't need any cheats to be good at videogames.

but if he uses another script one more time, I say perma ban hammer his ass.

Holy-Sonic
09-03-2009, 03:12 PM
I know :/

But he hardly plays anymore, probably because everyone knows he scripts and no one likes him.

he is playing to be a admin on SG so it don't matter he is maybe leaving IBIS as he pm'd me about it

mastercheff
09-03-2009, 03:14 PM
if he is gonna be banned can it be for a day or in inthebutt's book 7 weeks

ZERO
09-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Like I said it is only now against the rules so wither or not he did it before does not matter.

loka
09-03-2009, 03:34 PM
I voted indifferent because I could give a shit tbh. Anyone of you could be using aimbots, wallhacks, etc etc etc and I wouldn't even know it. Plus, it's zombiemod. Of all the things to complain about. Really? zombiemod? If he was wall hacking or aimbotting on pub, I'd be pretty pissed.

I could give a shit if my cade blew up. Oh well I sucked at that. Let me go cry in the wahbulance about my incompetence to build a cade. I don't defend cheaters, but at this point this is just stupid.

yours' truely
09-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Let me go cry in the wahbulance about my incompetence to build a cade. you know, i can teach you a thing or two about how to build a very nice looking, but uselss cade. I'm pro at those.

weeman2412
09-03-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm not sure where to put this thread, because its admin abuse and general server/player abuse.

If you don't already know, Weeman is the person who will walk up to your cade, regardless of its size or strength, and destroy it no mater what zombie class he is.

Here is the rules that Weeman has broken.

"II. Exploiting

1) The use of programs, settings, or scripts to crash or exploit the server

A) Hacking the server
B) Executing a script that can crash the server"

Hes exploiting the server via his scripts. No one else on our Zm server is able to do what Weeman dose.

Knowing that some of you would be against or indifferent on this player being removed form the forums and servers, I made a poll. I cant stress enough that you vote. I would include a demo, but its hard to catch him in the act. Many regulars, and admins have witnessed or even, for some, fallen victim to Weeman's scripts.

So please. I want everyone to come together and get a consensus on this topic.

This isn't personal Weeman, You shouldn't be getting away with what your doing.

How meaningless.. For the record it is personal.. It has been personal since we rank raced on ZM.. several weeks.. ago.. I confirm it was personal when I was playing against you in PUB... for every single time I killed you with a shotgun (around 3 times in a row).. you whined and QQed.. (i had enough of your bickering and left..)

just so you know I read the title and then post #1.. i couldn't be bothered to read the rest...

mastercheff
09-03-2009, 03:51 PM
:( loka come give zm another try at least

inthebutt
09-03-2009, 03:53 PM
:( loka come give zm another try at least

she never said she was leaving like you did mastercheff lol. she is still playing ZM.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Sadly i am leaving IBIS ZM. My cades have been destroyed 1 too many times... can't deal with it any longer

loka
09-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Sadly i am leaving IBIS ZM. My cades have been destroyed 1 too many times... can't deal with it any longer

poopstain tissue?

Nemesis
09-03-2009, 04:13 PM
poopstain tissue?

uhhh, i think it's a joke, but wouldn't really expect ya to get it...

turn ZM into elimination? good call...

loka
09-03-2009, 04:32 PM
uhhh, i think it's a joke, but wouldn't really expect ya to get it...

turn ZM into elimination? good call...

if you can't sense my sarcasm don't make a comment. i knew it was a joke. if turtles wants to use his brain to my retort he'd know i'm making a joke about his shit toilet spray. gg :banghead:

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-03-2009, 05:59 PM
How meaningless.. For the record it is personal.. It has been personal since we rank raced on ZM.. several weeks.. ago.. I confirm it was personal when I was playing against you in PUB... for every single time I killed you with a shotgun (around 3 times in a row).. you whined and QQed.. (i had enough of your bickering and left..)

just so you know I read the title and then post #1.. i couldn't be bothered to read the rest...

I loved how you left when i started yelling at you for exploits. SCARED much?

No shit i'd Whine if there's a hacker/exploiter in the server. Oh and your rank should be reset in my opinion. Using exploits to get it to the top, and the fact you only use pussy spots and still get raped... never mind that part...

This was an exploit all along, im kinda disapointed zer0 didn't come down on you harder.

Pink
09-03-2009, 06:16 PM

Weeman your saying 12 (Current count of people voted yes at 9-03-09 7:14 eastern time) have an personal issue with you. You said me and you are personal, so I have to guess every one is personal. That says some thing about your personality if you dont cheat. Or is that you do cheat and you hate being called out on it.

๖ReS
09-03-2009, 06:19 PM

Weeman, It gets a little aggravating when the same fag keeps killing you in mid air with a shot gun. When you hop around like a bitch its pretty fucking hard to shoot you.

Nice defense towards you scripting btw, your whole post consisted of flaming me for bitching at your homoness' in Pub, at least in pub only your dualies scripts get annoying, OH excuse me I for got you use the "mousewheel" to shoot.

I would also like to note that Weeman only has 1800 kills in ZM yet he is number 8, I have around 4000 and I'm 10... I'm just wondering how that's possible.

Weeman go fuck yourself, I made this because you script, I saw you in ZM for 6 minutes yesterday, and saw you flip a couch 60 feet into a cade, then you left. You made this a personal thread when you put up your post. You fucking little scripting disease to our servers.

mastercheff
09-03-2009, 06:25 PM
uh weeman died less when he was a zombie res?

๖ReS
09-03-2009, 06:26 PM

There is still no way, I didnt die THAT many times.

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 06:56 PM

Getting kills and being killed are 2 different things hun.

mastercheff
09-03-2009, 07:03 PM
no when a person dies as zombie they lose a shit load of points

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Weeman, It gets a little aggravating when the same fag keeps killing you in mid air with a shot gun. When you hop around like a bitch its pretty fucking hard to shoot you.

Nice defense towards you scripting btw, your whole post consisted of flaming me for bitching at your homoness' in Pub, at least in pub only your dualies scripts get annoying, OH excuse me I for got you use the "mousewheel" to shoot.

I would also like to note that Weeman only has 1800 kills in ZM yet he is number 8, I have around 4000 and I'm 10... I'm just wondering how that's possible.

Weeman go fuck yourself, I made this because you script, I saw you in ZM for 6 minutes yesterday, and saw you flip a couch 60 feet into a cade, then you left. You made this a personal thread when you put up your post. You fucking little scripting disease to our servers.

I agree with you on this entire post. i hope you get pussy from just this post.

i got like 5,000 kills and im rank 19thish? but thats cuz i would always just play to live and not to kill.

i was at one point 3,300 kills and like 4,300 deaths now that has change alot sense i started cadeing in non pussy spots and dont use any sort of hack.

oh and weeman, the mass majority want you out.

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 07:22 PM
no when a person dies as zombie they lose a shit load of points

But you gain more through kills.

Like how you get 11 points for killing one zombie.

And only one point for tagging one human.

๖ReS
09-04-2009, 12:10 AM
I almost got his dueling faggotry in demo but he stopped using them and instead now hes spamming nades and getting some pretty ridiculous shots with a scout.

Here's the Demo: 589

Upon searching for this demo I found 2 others with Weeman's name in the title, I will review them to see if any of his scripting is visible.

Edit: If you watch the whole thing you will see my pretty epic fail :D

I fucking got you Weeman.

I have 2 demos here that both display his scripts, the first he shoves that shelf to the left and would have gotten in if he wasn't stuck. Also at the very beginning of the first demo you can hear various people cursing out Weeman because he raped their vending machine out of the way.

I cant get this uploader to... upload my second demo, the first should be more than enough for most of us...

Demo1:590

weeman2412
09-04-2009, 12:35 AM
I almost got his dueling faggotry in demo but he stopped using them and instead now hes spamming nades and getting some pretty ridiculous shots with a scout.

Here's the Demo: 589

Upon searching for this demo I found 2 others with Weeman's name in the title, I will review them to see if any of his scripting is visible.

Edit: If you watch the whole thing you will see my pretty epic fail :D

I fucking got you Weeman.

I have 2 demos here that both display his scripts, the first he shoves that shelf to the left and would have gotten in if he wasn't stuck. Also at the very beginning of the first demo you can hear various people cursing out Weeman because he raped their vending machine out of the way.

I cant get this uploader to... upload my second demo, the first should be more than enough for most of us...

Demo1:590

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/26131 <<<<<<<< that//

and get a clue...

bind mwheelup "+attack"
bind mwheeldown "+attack"

surely a css veteran like yourself have heard of this

and you're obviously just going after me.. because ninja and me have nearly exact same setup (in terms of weapon binds as well as skins).. so get lost [btw you were there the entire time me and ninja was playing.. and was still playing after me and ninja left..]

๖ReS
09-04-2009, 12:38 AM
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/26131 <<<<<<<< that//

and get a clue...

bind mwheelup "+attack"
bind mwheeldown "+attack"

surely a css veteran like yourself have heard of this

and you're obviously just going after me.. because ninja and me have nearly exact same setup (in terms of weapon binds as well as skins).. so get lost [btw you were there the entire time me and ninja was playing.. and was still playing after me and ninja left..]

So again, your not going to defend the fact I now have proof of your scripting.

You also just admitted to using skins to gain an advantage in game play.

"I. Hacking

1) The use of any program to auto aim

A) aimbots, spin bots, lock bots

2) The use of a program or textures or settings to see though walls

A) wall hacks, prefire, esp

3) The use of any program, script or setting to run faster

A) speed hacks

4) The use of changed textures and or sounds to gain unfair advantage

A) no scope skins, changed ingame sounds to gain advantage, look for prefire"

Checkmate mother fucker.

TheLittlestHobo
09-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Well I've pretty much stopped playing ZM whenever Weeman was on for the fear of his scripting powers on blowing cades up. But the more important question we must ask now is if he is still continuing to use the scripts since ZER0 has now made it official. If it has ceased, there really is no reason to ban him.

Besides, he has also helped the server in the past by bringing awareness to hacks and exploits.

weeman2412
09-04-2009, 12:43 AM
get good speakers.. and not those 10 dollar ones... then just maybe you'll die less..

btw what are you ignorant.. i even posted the commands for you to see.. does that look like a script to you?? no dumbass

and w.e. proof you have of me blowing up cades.. are now meaningless as I have removed those "certain" scripts.. from my HL binds.. after zero has updated the rules..

it's true// you can't win an argument against such an ignorant being

๖ReS
09-04-2009, 12:47 AM
get good speakers.. and not those 10 dollar ones... then just maybe you'll die less..

btw what are you ignorant.. i even posted the commands for you to see.. does that look like a script to you?? no dumbass

Cocksucker, pay attention.

You posted a URL to FPSbanana that was for a Scout skin with a laser sight, (this makes no scoping easier). I dont use speakers fuck face, I have a headset, a very nice headset at that. I have no fucking idea what that has to do with any thing I said. I really dont, your fucking thick as hell.

By the way, I'm talking about your ZM scripts for cade destruction, not your bullshit mousewheeel for shooting thing. Its clearly stated in the rules that you cannot have no scoping skins, and you admitted that you do, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT.

weeman2412
09-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Cocksucker, pay attention.

You posted a URL to FPSbanana that was for a Scout skin with a laser sight, (this makes no scoping easier).

I'm talking about your ZM scripts for cade destruction, not your bullshit mousewheeel for shooting thing. Its clearly stated in the rules that you cannot have no scoping skins, and you admitted that you do, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT.

k noob :) .. ill just draw the crosshair on the screen using scotch tape.. it doesn't even matter... the cade destruction argument was over.. since earlier today... get with the time..

btw the rule is beyond flawed.. because again you can just draw the cross hair on your screen.. (i do that for killing floor btw too bad they don't have something more simple called "skins")

http://www.gearhack.com/Forums/DisplayComments.php?file=Computer/Games/draw_your_own_crosshair_in_first-person_shooters.html
go read that im tired of dealing with your ignorance

Vladninja
09-04-2009, 12:50 AM
So in summary if you cheat/hack/exploit but its not official yet by Zero its OK? Honestly I don't care about what happens to Weeman cause I don't play Zm but come on Weeman your attitude for such a long time member is a bit unsettling.

๖ReS
09-04-2009, 12:54 AM
k noob :) .. ill just draw the crosshair on the screen using scotch tape.. it doesn't even matter... the cade destruction argument was over.. since earlier today... get with the time..

Ha. Your calling me a noob. This coming from the person who has to use scripts and skins to be good at CS. Your the noob mother fucker, you go ahead and tape your screen up, do whatever you want, In fact... Tape the whole screen up and throw your computer out the mother fucking window because no one wants you here.

weeman2412
09-04-2009, 12:56 AM
Ha. Your calling me a noob. This coming from the person who has to use scripts and skins to be good at CS. Your the noob mother fucker, you go ahead and tape your screen up, do whatever you want, In fact... Tape the whole screen up and throw your computer out the mother fucking window because no one wants you here.

k

werwewe546we54r6w54werwerwer

๖ReS
09-04-2009, 01:00 AM
k

werwewe546we54r6w54werwerwer

What ?

For your information, drawing a fucking cross hair on your monitor doesn't make you good at counterstrike, it makes you a skillless faggot.

loka
09-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Stop using the word faggot. It's derogatory and offensive and if you want to make people feel like a fool use facts. Secondly, my cousin (who was Cal-M) taught me drawing out the cross hair with whiteout on your monitor improves aim on MANY weapons. No scoping AWP improves immensely if you use it correctly. I used it back in 1.3 and after 1.6 came out I didn't need it anymore.

๖ReS
09-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Its still pretty fucking lame Loka, sorry If I offended you or anything >.>

yours' truely
09-04-2009, 01:23 AM
For your information, drawing a fucking cross hair on your monitor doesn't make you good at counterstrike, it makes you a skillless faggot.lol, i don't draw cross hairs on my screen!!!!!! I use a pencil, i put a dot on it, then I erase when i'm watching netflix. :)

my aiming is impressive with my 'bead' vs afk players!

๖ReS
09-04-2009, 01:25 AM
lol, i don't draw cross hairs on my screen!!!!!! I use a pencil, i put a dot on it, then I erase when i'm watching netflix. :)

my aiming is impressive with my 'bead' vs afk players!

walterbrunswick
09-04-2009, 01:29 AM
@ yours' truely

I hope you don't do that with an LCD display.

Okay, so I think, as nothing seems to be getting done about this (in terms of ZERO instating punishment), that any of the admins should just give Weeman a 7 week ban on the spot next time we see him cheat.

ma_ban 70560 STEAM_0:0:15005684

Bind it to a key...

bind "f10" "ma_ban 70560 STEAM_0:0:15005684"

Christmas
09-04-2009, 01:59 AM
Little excessive, don't you think Walter?

inthebutt
09-04-2009, 02:32 AM
@ yours' truely

I hope you don't do that with an LCD display.

Okay, so I think, as nothing seems to be getting done about this (in terms of ZERO instating punishment), that any of the admins should just give Weeman a 7 week ban on the spot next time we see him cheat.

ma_ban 70560 STEAM_0:0:15005684

Bind it to a key...

bind "f10" "ma_ban 70560 STEAM_0:0:15005684"

you can't ban him nor can any other admin you freaking pedobear idiot.

only ZERO or JigSaw is allowed to ban an admin.

actually I take that back go ahead and ban him walter, it would be the easiest way to get rid of you.

Pink
09-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Weeman should lose his admin rights for a week at least hes been using it to bend the rules in his favor in a big way. Hes been cheating and using admin rights to get away with it. Not a little mistake zteleing once or mistakenly broke some one cade once but full on cheating, using cheats that were between the lines of the rules. They need to be a punishment for his crimes so new admins wont pick up the weeman life style.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-04-2009, 04:46 AM
Didn't anyone read Zero's ruling on this matter ? He will not take any action. If weeman decides to use exploits again, he will be punished.

Zero : "Like I said it is only now against the rules so wither or not he did it before does not matter."

Case Closed

๖ReS
09-04-2009, 01:12 PM
Didn't anyone read Zero's ruling on this matter ? He will not take any action. If weeman decides to use exploits again, he will be punished.

Zero : "Like I said it is only now against the rules so wither or not he did it before does not matter."

Case Closed

What the fuck !

Hes just admitted to using a no scope skin, and scripting in ZM !

So now all the rules he breaks besides scripting are okay ? I don't understand.

Death
09-04-2009, 04:10 PM
What the fuck !

Hes just admitted to using a no scope skin, and scripting in ZM !

So now all the rules he breaks besides scripting are okay ? I don't understand.

Get over it..as of right now anything you say wont change anything so stop wasting your time

mastercheff
09-04-2009, 05:22 PM
why is this thread just becoming an argument between weeman and res :(

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-04-2009, 08:36 PM
what i don't understand is why we let exploiters and hackers get perm ban instantly. with a demo of course....

if it were anyone else he would be perma ban but not weeman, is it cause he pays 11 dollars or beg for hours strait?

i dont like to play with hackers. it's totally ironic that he hacks and is an admin.

way to enforce your own rules, ibis.

deprodigy
09-05-2009, 10:13 AM
I think this is weemans 2nd strike if my memory serves me correct. the rules are in now so id like to catch him personally using any scripts from this point forward.