PDA

View Full Version : Q about !ztele as zombie.

yours' truely
09-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Just wondering.

Is it fair that, as a human I corner a zombie in a room, i'm unloading on him, and then he !ztele's out? Just to salt the wound, he ztele'd into the room right behing me and then tagged me.

Just addressing this b/c it annoys me and I'm seeing more people do similiar things.

weeman2412
09-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Is this atix.. if so .. you deserve the tag :O .. and zombies can !ztele as much as they want.. its the humans that can't !ztele from the enemy... zombies can always !ztele away from the enemy.

inthebutt
09-03-2009, 01:22 PM
yes this is perfectly legal to do, but as a human you can not ztele away from a zombie. zombies are allowed to use !ztele as an escape if being held back by gunfire.

I'm thinking the zombie spawned and wasn't doing anything, so people decided to go zombie hunt it. turns out he was just afk for a bit and came back to see him being blasted by you or a number of people. you just got unlucky that you were also standing near a spawn point.

you wanna know how to fix this, stop being a noob and learn to kill zombies faster. unloading a gun is not the way to go but you wanna pull out your pistol and shoot it in the head constantly insuring all head shots for more damage.

yours' truely
09-03-2009, 01:47 PM
WOW. so much hate for asking a question. there's name calling and disgust in both of the answers. I'd like to remind you two, i wanted clarification, since the rules didn't address this situation exactly AND i didn't name names or list a map. It was just a question. I would say I wasn't whining/complaining but that's left up to your perspective.

but overall, thank you for answering my question.

you wanna know how to fix this, stop being a noob and learn to kill zombies faster. unloading a gun is not the way to go but you wanna pull out your pistol and shoot it in the head constantly insuring all head shots for more damage.lol, yes, i learned this a while back, and I learned that pulsing your fire will help with accuracy. Sadly, nothing but time will help my aiming skills.

Is this atix.. if so .. you deserve the tag :O really? you feel this strongly about that? To tell the truth, i'm not sure what atix is other than it may be a map...?

turns out he was just afk for a bit and came back to see him being blasted by you or a number of people.wasnt the case, came up behind two after one turned the other. (if that makes sense....)

inthebutt
09-03-2009, 01:56 PM
WOW. so much hate for asking a question. there's name calling and disgust in both of the answers. I'd like to remind you two, i wanted clarification, since the rules didn't address this situation exactly AND i didn't name names or list a map. It was just a question. I would say I wasn't whining/complaining but that's left up to your perspective.

but overall, thank you for answering my question.

lol, yes, i learned this a while back, and I learned that pulsing your fire will help with accuracy. Sadly, nothing but time will help my aiming skills.
really? you feel this strongly about that? To tell the truth, i'm not sure what atix is other than it may be a map...?
wasnt the case, came up behind two after one turned the other. (if that makes sense....)

lol yours' truley, its call tough love :wtg:

Pink
09-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Thats inthebutt way of welcoming you, hes really nice but weeman is just being a prick. But yes zombies need a chance to win so they can zombie out of gunfire

inthebutt
09-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Thats inthebutt way of welcoming you, hes really nice

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PINK, stop telling people my deepest, darkest secret!!!!!!!!!!

Pink
09-03-2009, 02:29 PM
xD sorry didnt know I coudlt tell

Edit: Inthebutt is mean??????

yours' truely
09-03-2009, 02:55 PM
lol yours' truley, its call tough love :wtg:brings a tear to my eye.

but if you really want to love me tough, i got this summer cottage in the hills....

&&toasties
09-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Just wondering.

Is it fair that, as a human I corner a zombie in a room, i'm unloading on him, and then he !ztele's out? Just to salt the wound, he ztele'd into the room right behing me and then tagged me.

Just addressing this b/c it annoys me and I'm seeing more people do similiar things.

I don't believe it's right for the zombie to be able to !ztele away, but that's just me.

I see it as a human !ztele'ing.

True, the zombies need a chance to survive, but the humans do too.

It's not fair to either party when either side is able to !ztele away to stay alive.

weeman2412
09-03-2009, 07:21 PM
I don't believe it's right for the zombie to be able to !ztele away, but that's just me.

I see it as a human !ztele'ing.

True, the zombies need a chance to survive, but the humans do too.

It's not fair to either party when either side is able to !ztele away to stay alive.

it's not fair that humans have guns and nades and zombies don't :| ..

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-03-2009, 07:22 PM
!ztele is and !stuck is meant to get out of cades when you are glitch. i dont care if zombies use it. it just switches them to the other spawn...
humans cant use it to escape, cuz thats just weak. Zombies can use !ztele to escape from humans because it balances the game out.

humans got cades and weapons.

zombies got special levels and !ztele usage.

win?

mag36
09-15-2009, 12:28 AM
!ztele is and !stuck is meant to get out of cades when you are glitch. i dont care if zombies use it. it just switches them to the other spawn...
humans cant use it to escape, cuz thats just weak. Zombies can use !ztele to escape from humans because it balances the game out.

humans got cades and weapons.

zombies got special levels and !ztele usage.

win?

i agree with HOLY SH**T on this one. Zombies can't pin humans unless they are cornered and even then they still have a chance of escaping, Why would it be fair when humans can pin them with gunfire with no chance to move for survival without zteleing out

Jeimuzu
09-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Easy solution to your problem yours' truely.. Don't fight zombie in spawn.

Fish
09-15-2009, 11:57 AM
I love when humans cade a spawn. Like Panic2. LOL. I start seeing those vending machines go up, I start zteleing.

Jeimuzu
09-23-2009, 12:01 PM
What kind of a server do you play on Fish?.. Definitely isn't IBIS ZM.

inthebutt
09-23-2009, 01:45 PM
What kind of a server do you play on Fish?.. Definitely isn't IBIS ZM.

no I've tried it before on that one ZM_office map, were everyone spawns in that big conference room (not the office with the basement where you can tube camp the other one). there are tons of vending machines in the hallways and if you can get enough people to get para's and shoot them all in there so they cover the spawn points or at least most of them, the chances of you catching the first zombie in there are pretty good. I've only been able to do it once but its really satisfying to see the someone spawn as the zombie right into a vending machine and get stuck lol.

ReyMafioso
10-21-2009, 09:29 AM
zombies need to be able to !ztele away or else attempting to break a cade as a zombie will be pointless you will just get stuck and the humans will unload on you and you will die and then noone will try to break cades and humans will always win so thats y zombies can !ztele away and its the same if you get them stuck in somethin because you should be tryin to hold up somewhere not tryin to use the games stuck system to get free kills