PDA

View Full Version : Admin Chronic kicking other Admin

Hitman
09-05-2009, 12:17 AM
This happened between 12:00 and 1:15 AM EST on the WCS server.

Lots of people in the server and we all got into an argument about wards. They were right and I was wrong so Is topped after they brought it up that event he wards in front of the house on xmas_nipeprhouse would kill people going downstairs to the bombsite in the basement. We tested and I stopped.

Chronic then proceeds to continue arguing with me and he said admin or not he will respond. After we both exchanged words I was KICKED by Chronic. <----- ADMIN breaking ToS

So I would love to get the logs pulled for those times since everything was said in admin chat with him and me.

Please try to deny it. At least when I KICK an admin and its accidental then I apoligize about it, but since your such a fucking asshole that says "im not bothered by what zero will do, nor do I bother you" I hope to god you get your justice and kicking removed.

Jigsaw has been notified already bujt no response as of yet and WickedTribe <ibis> came in to defuse the situation but to little avail.

Zero please deal with this.

Enjoy your LAbor Day Weekend!!!

EDIT----------

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

Very First Rule

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.

Hitman
09-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Come on Chronic. You and recoil talking about what to type is a waste of time. please write what you really think.

Im going to bed. Should give you two plenty of time to "BRAINSTORM"

ChronicVT
09-05-2009, 12:41 AM
This happened between 12:00 and 1:15 AM EST on the WCS server.

Lots of people in the server and we all got into an argument about wards. They were right and I was wrong so Is topped after they brought it up that event he wards in front of the house on xmas_nipeprhouse would kill people going downstairs to the bombsite in the basement. We tested and I stopped.

Chronic then proceeds to continue arguing with me and he said admin or not he will respond. After we both exchanged words I was KICKED by Chronic. <----- ADMIN breaking ToS

So I would love to get the logs pulled for those times since everything was said in admin chat with him and me.

Please try to deny it. At least when I KICK an admin and its accidental then I apoligize about it, but since your such a fucking asshole that says "im not bothered by what zero will do, nor do I bother you" I hope to god you get your justice and kicking removed.

Jigsaw has been notified already bujt no response as of yet and WickedTribe <ibis> came in to defuse the situation but to little avail.

Zero please deal with this.

Enjoy your LAbor Day Weekend!!!

Before you put your panties in an uproar, oops to late!

You were asked politely to stop warding objectives in nipperhouse. You proceeded for three rounds setting them in proximity of terrorist objectives, mutliple wards once. I stated the rule regarding warding objectives... As did other Admins and regulars, following the rules... I also told you if your abusive, I dont care, you can't ban me, I am able to do what I want attitude was going to continue, that you would be kicked (I have not had to ban anyone, yet), but continous argueing with admins could result in ban...

After you were kicked, the enviroment settled and fun continued... that was until you returned to the room, still cocky as ever and dragged an Admin in that had no knowledge of your behaviors, merely on your childish complaining... your third time in was in spectator mode, threatening me, to which I told you then and will tell you now... I am not easily intimidated, and you do not scare me... you were disruptive... I kicked you... that is the facts...

Your use of foal language indicates your inability to rationalize that you were wrong, nor would you calm down, nor did you stop warding objectives, all because you feel you can, need to and would... No body said they were going to ban you, nor were you banned. I kicked you for disruption... feel free to ask the number of people playing, including other admins... your constent disregard for other Admins may need to be addressed, by zero or jigsaw at a later date... you even stated that you're "Untouchable" , even bragging and coaxing a disruptive atmosphere for all... You blew everything out of perportion, in what could only be discribed as a spoiled child, who did not get his way...

When you want to be a grown-up come talk to me... save your tantrums for the forums... but leave your attitude and disrespect outside the server... I have a reputation for fairness, rationalization, and noncombative discussions... if you can not respect the majority of player on the server, follow the rules whether written or morally designated, then find another server... I did my job to try and restore a non-chaotic enviroment, and dealt with this situation accordingly... as far as I'm concerned, this topic is over...

~Chronic aka Rogue

Hitman
09-05-2009, 12:48 AM
Before you put your panties in an uproar, oops to late!

You were asked politely to stop warding objectives in nipperhouse. You proceeded for three rounds setting them in proximity of terrorist objectives, mutliple wards once. I stated the rule regarding warding objectives... As did other Admins and regulars, following the rules... I also told you if your abusive, I dont care, you can't ban me, I am able to do what I want attitude was going to continue, that you would be kicked (I have not had to ban anyone, yet), but continous argueing with admins could result in ban...

After you were kicked, the enviroment settled and fun continued... that was until you returned to the room, still cocky as ever and dragged an Admin in that had no knowledge of your behaviors, merely on your childish complaining... your third time in was in spectator mode, threatening me, to which I told you then and will tell you now... I am not easily intimidated, and you do not scare me... you were disruptive... I kicked you... that is the facts...

Your use of foal language indicates your inability to rationalize that you were wrong, nor would you calm down, nor did you stop warding objectives, all because you feel you can, need to and would... No body said they were going to ban you, nor were you banned. I kicked you for disruption... feel free to ask the number of people playing, including other admins... your constent disregard for other Admins may need to be addressed, by zero or jigsaw at a later date... you even stated that you're "Untouchable" , even bragging and coaxing a disruptive atmosphere for all... You blew everything out of perportion, in what could only be discribed as a spoiled child, who did not get his way...

When you want to be a grown-up come talk to me... save your tantrums for the forums... but leave your attitude and disrespect outside the server... I have a reputation for fairness, rationalization, and noncombative discussions... if you can not respect the majority of player on the server, follow the rules whether written or morally designated, then find another server... I did my job to try and restore a non-chaotic enviroment, and dealt with this situation accordingly... as far as I'm concerned, this topic is over...

~Chronic aka Rogue

Never said I was untouchable. But this is about you now. You fucked up and you broke the rule. Think I care what you think? Its the internet and we all do what we want. I stopped and after I stopped you kicked me because you couldn't even respond to me in game because you didn't even know what to say. your answer? Kick me.

Nice going.g

Admin logs please

:reddot:

Btw I have been here way longer than you have been. I have been admin before and every time ther was an abuse thread against me 99% of the time it ended up with the poster being humiliated. I don't post admin abuse threads against anyone and you sir are the first admin abuse thread I have posted. (Maybe second)

You say that you got nothing else to say but then you run away. Please stay awhile. Wanna hear mear of your brilliance. Thanks!!

Hitman
09-05-2009, 12:52 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

Very First Rule

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.

Guess he didnt see it the first time.

blahrgness
09-05-2009, 12:57 AM
Hmmm I can't believe I had to make an account here.

Anyways.

Chronic Speaks the Truth.

- Hitman, with his horrible record of admin abuse, wards objectives and stuff.
- I personally didn't care much about the wards, but I guess my hatred of his whole "I'm gonna use admin to change my color and make myself invisible when i'm losing" thing goes deep.
- Chronic did what an admin should; he enforced the rules of the server to keep the server playable and to keep the players happy.

I'm not sure if the higher admins care about the abuse, or if hitman is their friend irl. If so I guess he can do whatever he wants cause he technically owns the server.

And the challenge hitman stated for the regulars, to provide evidence of his abuse will probably never show up because his abuse makes people not care anymore and makes them leave the server forever. (p.s.I have a full demo on my other computer about 500km away) XD

And if you really don't want to read all of the above:
"Chronic isn't to blame, He did his job. Apparently I'm going to be humiliated or something by hitman for accusing him of abuse?":wtg:

Never said I was untouchable. But this is about you now. Btw I have been here way longer than you have been. I have been admin before and every time ther was an abuse thread against me 99% of the time it ended up with the poster being humiliated.
I hope to god you get your justice and kicking removed.

P.S. I probably won't get back to this for a while. I just moved.

Ryanrenesis
09-05-2009, 01:15 AM
As far as i know, when I came in the server when this arguement was already in full heat. Few things I can say:

1) When i entered the server, I still saw wards on objectives, although I wasn't sure who did it until i finally understood what was going on.

2) The gaming environment did become much more fun when Hitman left the server.

3) Hitman does abuse his admin powers to change his body and weapon colour to make himself FULLY invisible 99% of the time he's a flame predator. Although, it doesn't bother me as much as it does many other players.

4) Being an admin's primary purpose is to protect/serve/assist the players on the server. Chronic's intentions were good as he tried to assist and protect the players on the server from unfair actions like warding objectives. Moreover, with Hitman's atittude, all of us were just getting bummed out; a couple of players left after awhile too. However, I do think that Chronic's way of doing it was a lil harsh, it is a rule that you cannot kick a fellow clan member. Thus, maybe we should clarify in the rules/admin initiation what to do when you notice a fellow admin is abusing/ruining the atmosphere?

5) Nevertheless, I have seen Hitman been a pretty cool player when he is not in a bad/cocky mood. He just needs to understand that just because he is an Ibis.a member doesn't mean he's better, more special or even "untouchable". I would respect you a lot more if you a lil more humble. But this is where Hitman comes and says "Well I dont give two shits about what you think about me" and that's bascially what the whole problem is.

And no, I don't have a SS of Hitman. In-game, i was referring to another admin. But I wont bring that issue up as the it has already been solved with that admin.

Hitman
09-05-2009, 01:25 AM
Never denied turning myself invisible along with every other admin in the server at the time since I have the command set to IBIS name. Wont deny that and I also wont deny the fact that I have the worst temper in the world.

I just find it funny that every time I join a server under an alias, I always find people doing shit like the money glitch which I probably will have to name later. And I also find it funny how everyone plays eva but when hitman comes in, quick change your classes.

Its not even that, If ind it EVEN MORE FUNNIER that you youselves are bitching at the wards on Nipperhouse being on the FRONT OF THE HOUSE when you yourselves were doing it the map before on the hostages.

I stopped after me and Blackmage tested it out. He died trying to go into the basement and the wards were in the front of the house. After that, it was finished and never did it again. Amazing how you guys are saying all this but yet again your guilty of it too. Glad to know that when I go udner an alias this is all going on. Next time I might just start banning you all for it without revealing myself since you know your warnings now

really funny :)

mastercheff
09-05-2009, 05:44 AM
will people stop QQing about wards they should just buy the anti serpant ward potion theres your profit

Recoil
09-05-2009, 08:41 AM
My real opinion on this Hitman, is that since day one of me starting on the server you've been an absolute dick to players if they aren't regulars. The first day I joined the server you were banning new players because their rates weren't correct. You gave the players like 10 seconds to change and then you proceeded to ban them. Even if it was a temporary ban, that over the line since I can bet that most of the players that didn't have their rates set properly, didn't even know how to do it.

Doesn't matter if you admit to changing your skins to being invisible during play, it IS abuse because it creates an unfair advantage to anyone not on your team. I can see flame pred's just fine, but everytime you did that it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to see, because there is nothing to see.

Chronic was right in doing what he did(Even if it was against the ToS, because it's also an admin's duty to preserve the gaming environment from players like you, not perpetrate it), because even after we got on your case about it, you continued to do it. Granted you did test, but up until that test you continued to do it because you didn't want to listen to the players because "you know better". In my opinion, you have a lack of disregard for anyone who isn't your "friend". You continously say to everyone and even directly to the newbies to the server that they don't matter because they won't stick around for more than 2 weeks. Attitudes like yours is the reason that people won't stick around. And so what if they don't stick around for more than two weeks, We on the WCS server will enjoy their company for those two weeks and if we never seem them again, good luck to them.

Lastly, my opinion is my own. So GO F_CK YOURSELF. :reddot:

mastercheff
09-05-2009, 08:44 AM
lol u censor yourself but this entire argument would had been prevented if people bought anti serpant ward potions

Recoil
09-05-2009, 08:52 AM
lol u censor yourself but this entire argument would had been prevented if people bought anti serpant ward potions

No, because while SW potions work, in the presence of 2-3 wards, they disappear real quick as they are temporary not permament. They guard against a few hits or by a timelimit once you run across a ward. So while used on any objective the potion will lose its effects before the ward will disappear, thereby still causing the problem.

I censor myself because, to my knowledge we are supposed to refrain from profanity on and off the servers. Which I do my best to follow the rules set in place by Zero. If profanity is alright on the forums I will gladly go back and edit my post to remove the censorship.

Hitman
09-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Lol amazing how stories get altered so much in the eyes of these dumb admins.

When I do rate check I GIVE people 1-2 rounds then I kick them. If you werent there for the entire time then stfu and gtfo. Simple as that.

You guys want to do everythng by the rule book, then you guys don't even know the real Hitman. We are doing this by the rule book.

Btw since we can now do whatever we want to admins, I think I might go on a kicking spree

Recoil
09-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Hitman, that rate incident was 2-3 weeks ago, I'm sorry if my memory isn't perfect. And I was there the entire time, I was on the server 2-3 hours before you even showed up and started doing that. Anytime you start losing you try to do something to make yourself win or gain a favorable advantage(Such as the skin changes). If you feel like going on a kicking spree, go for it, I'd love to see you find me do something wrong that would validate you kicking me. At which point I would be happy to report the abuse you decide to show.

Chronic had a good reason, but because its against you, you take it personal and then say no one knows what they are talking about. Deflate that ego some and you might figure out where the normal player is coming from. After you left last night, things calmed down and went back to normal. Granted there was still bitching and moaning on the server about what you did. Two people stuck up for you that I can remember, Ryan and Blanket, everyone else was pissed with you, and whats funny is, it wasn't the wards they were pissed off about so much, it's that god damn attitude of yours that you choose display. So learn to :chillpill:

Hitman
09-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Hitman, that rate incident was 2-3 weeks ago, I'm sorry if my memory isn't perfect. And I was there the entire time, I was on the server 2-3 hours before you even showed up and started doing that. Anytime you start losing you try to do something to make yourself win or gain a favorable advantage(Such as the skin changes). If you feel like going on a kicking spree, go for it, I'd love to see you find me do something wrong that would validate you kicking me. At which point I would be happy to report the abuse you decide to show.

Chronic had a good reason, but because its against you, you take it personal and then say no one knows what they are talking about. Deflate that ego some and you might figure out where the normal player is coming from. After you left last night, things calmed down and went back to normal. Granted there was still bitching and moaning on the server about what you did. Two people stuck up for you that I can remember, Ryan and Blanket, everyone else was pissed with you, and whats funny is, it wasn't the wards they were pissed off about so much, it's that god damn attitude of yours that you choose display. So learn to :chillpill:

No it was the wards. But I was lenient. not anymore :) Rules or bust. Tried making it fun but these new people don't have a sense of humor. Now the unban me section will be filled. And yes I will have demos on every kick and ban :)

loka
09-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Are you really being a girl about being kicked? And then taking it personal? Fuck I thought I needed midol. You got KICKED not BANNED. get over it.

mastercheff
09-05-2009, 01:53 PM
lol but he's saying he got kicked EVEN THOUGH HE IS ADMIN

loka
09-05-2009, 02:09 PM
lol but he's saying he got kicked EVEN THOUGH HE IS ADMIN

who cares. i used to get kicked when i was an admin at a server cause i'd be acting like an asshole. sometimes, it has to be done. just because you have admin doesn't mean it gives you the right to act like an asshole. in that case, let me subscribe because i can be a big fucking bitch. seriously? by the looks of it you fucking deserved it and this thread should have never been created, but your ego took the best of you.

Ryanrenesis
09-05-2009, 04:00 PM
...this thread should have never been created, but your ego took the best of you.

Agreed.

Holy-Sonic
09-05-2009, 05:38 PM
My real opinion on this Hitman, is that since day one of me starting on the server you've been an absolute dick to players if they aren't regulars. The first day I joined the server you were banning new players because their rates weren't correct. You gave the players like 10 seconds to change and then you proceeded to ban them. Even if it was a temporary ban, that over the line since I can bet that most of the players that didn't have their rates set properly, didn't even know how to do it.

Doesn't matter if you admit to changing your skins to being invisible during play, it IS abuse because it creates an unfair advantage to anyone not on your team. I can see flame pred's just fine, but everytime you did that it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to see, because there is nothing to see.

Chronic was right in doing what he did(Even if it was against the ToS, because it's also an admin's duty to preserve the gaming environment from players like you, not perpetrate it), because even after we got on your case about it, you continued to do it. Granted you did test, but up until that test you continued to do it because you didn't want to listen to the players because "you know better". In my opinion, you have a lack of disregard for anyone who isn't your "friend". You continously say to everyone and even directly to the newbies to the server that they don't matter because they won't stick around for more than 2 weeks. Attitudes like yours is the reason that people won't stick around. And so what if they don't stick around for more than two weeks, We on the WCS server will enjoy their company for those two weeks and if we never seem them again, good luck to them.

Lastly, my opinion is my own. So GO F_CK YOURSELF. :reddot:

yes. hitman has no mercy and pity for anyone so if your by hitman might as well leave because he will ruin the party and agree'd with master stop QQing about the wards hitman you were asked, and if they agree that you deserve'd it QQ because you don't get it your way just because you pay 11 bucks so you can do what ever THE FUCK you want. and agree'd with loka it was a FUCKING KICk so it was only about 30 sec. your QQing because you missed a round of getting your rank up what a whore

Hitman
09-05-2009, 05:55 PM
yes. hitman has no mercy and pity for anyone so if your by hitman might as well leave because he will ruin the party and agree'd with master stop QQing about the wards hitman you were asked, and if they agree that you deserve'd it QQ because you don't get it your way just because you pay 11 bucks so you can do what ever THE FUCK you want. and agree'd with loka it was a FUCKING KICk so it was only about 30 sec. your QQing because you missed a round of getting your rank up what a whore

Lol Holy Sonic you out of all people should not even be talking here. You were abnned by me multiple times for constant rule breaking after a shit load of chances. Remmeber ZM server? Hmm? Now your banned for a week for cade breaking.

I dont do whatever the fuck I want, I just didn't realize that these morons had such a dry sense of humor (most).

Lets see what reaction people get when I start kicking admins :)

Plus I am not a rank whore and I will never be a rank whore. I was owning and they QQed about the wards in which case I stopped after we tested it out. <---------- Call me Liar please

Christmas
09-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Never denied turning myself invisible along with every other admin in the server at the time since I have the command set to IBIS name. Wont deny that and I also wont deny the fact that I have the worst temper in the world.

I just find it funny that every time I join a server under an alias, I always find people doing shit like the money glitch which I probably will have to name later. And I also find it funny how everyone plays eva but when hitman comes in, quick change your classes.

Its not even that, If ind it EVEN MORE FUNNIER that you youselves are bitching at the wards on Nipperhouse being on the FRONT OF THE HOUSE when you yourselves were doing it the map before on the hostages.

I stopped after me and Blackmage tested it out. He died trying to go into the basement and the wards were in the front of the house. After that, it was finished and never did it again. Amazing how you guys are saying all this but yet again your guilty of it too. Glad to know that when I go udner an alias this is all going on. Next time I might just start banning you all for it without revealing myself since you know your warnings now

really funny :)

You admit to abusing your admin and find it okay because other people do it to?

That's fucking stupid. I don't care how many people cheat with admin commands to get ahead, that doesn't give you the right to do it.

And to top it all off, YOU GOT FUCKING KICKED! Go back to the server and settle it with Chronic. Don't bring that shit here.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-05-2009, 09:55 PM
What people fail to realize is that an admin used his powers against another admin. If the admin is being abusive then the right steps are to demo the admin that's abusing his powers.
Whether it's a small thing as kick. Let that shit happen to me and you will see your results afterward.

Holy-Sonic
09-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Lol Holy Sonic you out of all people should not even be talking here. You were abnned by me multiple times for constant rule breaking after a shit load of chances. Remmeber ZM server? Hmm? Now your banned for a week for cade breaking.

I dont do whatever the fuck I want, I just didn't realize that these morons had such a dry sense of humor (most).

Lets see what reaction people get when I start kicking admins :)

Plus I am not a rank whore and I will never be a rank whore. I was owning and they QQed about the wards in which case I stopped after we tested it out. <---------- Call me Liar please
oh the info they provided made it look like you were QQing my apologizes, and i didn't cade broke i blew the BRIDGE on accident i learned my lesson that you never listen to people because people said no one was on the bridge, so i blew but it turned out as a lie, so yea. christmas said i was good to go the next day. so it was only for the night, and yes i learned my lesson your my SUPREME MASTER:wtg:, please forgive me :D

Hitman
09-06-2009, 12:56 AM
What people fail to realize is that an admin used his powers against another admin. If the admin is being abusive then the right steps are to demo the admin that's abusing his powers.
Whether it's a small thing as kick. Let that shit happen to me and you will see your results afterward.

^^:wtg:

walterbrunswick
09-06-2009, 01:01 AM
oh the info they provided made it look like you were QQing my apologizes, and i didn't cade broke i blew the BRIDGE on accident i learned my lesson that you never listen to people because people said no one was on the bridge, so i blew but it turned out as a lie, so yea. christmas said i was good to go the next day. so it was only for the night, and yes i learned my lesson your my SUPREME MASTER:wtg:, please forgive me :D

You're an idiot Sonic. You've cade broke/destroyed planks NUMEROUS TIMES on ZM.

That is a common fact. How many times did it take for you to be forcefully removed from the server before you learned your lesson?

I've seen you nade barricades RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES.

You shouldn't even post on here.

Now, goodnight.

Vladninja
09-06-2009, 01:34 AM
I hope this all was a joke or sarcasam. Ive always lookd up to you cloud/hitman... but Ive playd with Chronic for some time now and he is more than just a fair and just admin... he is the type of person I would expect of clan. I have defended you many times from players (who said in game on WCS) that you were a dick and had admin just to bully other people that it wasnt true.... please dont make me look a fool for defending you.

Hitman
09-06-2009, 02:07 AM
I hope this all was a joke or sarcasam. Ive always lookd up to you cloud/hitman... but Ive playd with Chronic for some time now and he is more than just a fair and just admin... he is the type of person I would expect of clan. I have defended you many times from players (who said in game on WCS) that you were a dick and had admin just to bully other people that it wasnt true.... please dont make me look a fool for defending you.

Dont defend. Thanks but dont need it.

Wickedtribe said it best. "Dont mind these morons. Half of them won't even udnerstand my jokes."

Which is true I like to make the server fun and when I see people getting pissy that im doing something worng I stop. But they want it by the books so they got it by the books.

Vladninja
09-06-2009, 02:21 AM
Man I do hope your right... I feel torn between two people I really respect. You two should just talk this out cause you are both excellent Admins.

mastercheff
09-06-2009, 06:35 AM
wasn't all that stoof sonic did his brother's fault?as in his little brother

loka
09-06-2009, 07:35 AM
Man I do hope your right... I feel torn between two people I really respect. You two should just talk this out cause you are both excellent Admins.

lol. That's how issues between admins should be worked out. Not out on the forums looking like a bunch of whiny babies. It's called a private message folks. I never seen people afraid of being so confrontational, but they have the audacity to take it on a public forum to be the forum crier so others can see the atrocities of their crimes? mmmmm yes. no. take it like men in the PM's.

My point to the whole "admin using powers against another admin" is really stupid. I'm not arguing it. Their are rules set whatever. But I've seen admins mute other admins for whatever reason and they don't take it personal. Lighten up. You got kicked. you missed one or two rounds. you only took this personal because you had sand in the vagina, and if anyone else can take this as a personal attack YOU have sand in your vagina too. Sometimes admins need a reality oh sorry an internet check. Rules or no rules. If Zero isn't around to discipline then guess what? Someone else will take the discipline into their own hands. Who is to say someone didn't complain about your antics on a PM to Zero? Just saying. Be careful what you QQ about.

Hitman
09-06-2009, 10:18 AM
lol. That's how issues between admins should be worked out. Not out on the forums looking like a bunch of whiny babies. It's called a private message folks. I never seen people afraid of being so confrontational, but they have the audacity to take it on a public forum to be the forum crier so others can see the atrocities of their crimes? mmmmm yes. no. take it like men in the PM's.

My point to the whole "admin using powers against another admin" is really stupid. I'm not arguing it. Their are rules set whatever. But I've seen admins mute other admins for whatever reason and they don't take it personal. Lighten up. You got kicked. you missed one or two rounds. you only took this personal because you had sand in the vagina, and if anyone else can take this as a personal attack YOU have sand in your vagina too. Sometimes admins need a reality oh sorry an internet check. Rules or no rules. If Zero isn't around to discipline then guess what? Someone else will take the discipline into their own hands. Who is to say someone didn't complain about your antics on a PM to Zero? Just saying. Be careful what you QQ about.

Normally I wouldn't care but this is another case. He broke the biggest rule out there. CO stated it. I want Zero to deal with this. Done

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Normally I wouldn't care but this is another case. He broke the biggest rule out there. CO stated it. I want Zero to deal with this. Done

another admin was exploiting and using hacks.

another kick an admin.

zer0 wont do anything lmao.

Nemesis
09-06-2009, 11:00 AM

you cheat all the time, any change he'll do something about that as well?

Holy-Sonic
09-06-2009, 04:04 PM
You're an idiot Sonic. You've cade broke/destroyed planks NUMEROUS TIMES on ZM.

That is a common fact. How many times did it take for you to be forcefully removed from the server before you learned your lesson?

I've seen you nade barricades RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES.

You shouldn't even post on here.

Now, goodnight.

XD, you know what walter look at what mastercheff wrote, he knows the full story, except for these bans from you and forward some were on accident, but loka is right, walter is funny you brought this to this conversation ugghhhh, walter can you read this is about chronic not me:wtg:

whytboiz33
09-06-2009, 04:38 PM
ibis.a=ibis.a
ibis>ibis.a
ibis.a cant kick ibis.a

mastercheff
09-06-2009, 06:12 PM
lol whytboiz just did some major math there

blahrgness
09-06-2009, 06:52 PM
you cheat all the time, any change he'll do something about that as well?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I second that.

Wickedtribe said it best. "Dont mind these morons. Half of them won't even udnerstand my jokes."

Which is true I like to make the server fun and when I see people getting pissy that im doing something worng I stop.

And I guess its fun for the players when you're running around invisible and killing us......Well I guess switching to your team solves everything for me. -_-

Hitman
09-06-2009, 08:26 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I second that.

And I guess its fun for the players when you're running around invisible and killing us......Well I guess switching to your team solves everything for me. -_-

Make a topic about it,. This thread is about what happened that event.

More than welcome to post in that topic along with any evidence you have (demos, logs)

&&toasties
09-06-2009, 08:47 PM

Yes, heaven forbid light comes to peoples eyes about an abusing admin.

Remember all abuse threads *I* got when I was acting like a tyrant bitch?

What makes Hitman so special that he gets to abuse his power, then when someone teaches him a lesson, he goes QQ'ing about it?

As I've said before, just because you've been here longer, doesn't mean you're better than the rest of us.

I've kicked our dear Virtus because he was camping excessively and tk'ing, and overall being an asshole.

Admin or not, if we allow people to believe that they can get away with anything while they're an admin, EVERYONE is going to get admin, and ibis is going to get out of control.

We may need to abide by ToS, but when the servers stability is at stake, then what Chronic did was in the RIGHT.

Again, when Virtus was out of control, people left the servers.

He had an ego the size of jupiter.

Just saying.

:\

inthebutt
09-07-2009, 12:55 AM
wow all this while I was in vegas.

since some of you probably didn't read it heres a little thread awhile back about an admin using his admin commands on another admin.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1196

read it and learn from it.

yes it was just a kick, and hitman might have taken it way out of hand.

but what NYS is trying to say is, admins are not allowed to use admin commands on other admins. that's the whole point of this. yes sometimes it is needed and it is done.

but don't make the same mistake that =bstecms= 25 did or what ever his name was.

Christmas
09-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Inthebutt, that case isn't relevant.

That admin didn't use their powers on you. They just undid two of your bans.

Unless there is a specific instance where he kicked/banned/slayed/etc you for some reason. I am not in the mood to read 5 pages.

Nemesis
09-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Make a topic about it,. This thread is about what happened that event.

More than welcome to post in that topic along with any evidence you have (demos, logs)

do you honestly think anything would come of it, even if the thread and demo's were shown? the higher ups would probably just look the other way, or try to explain it off as "all in good fun" as is always the case.

Hitman
09-07-2009, 02:02 AM

What makes Hitman so special that he gets to abuse his power, then when someone teaches him a lesson, he goes QQ'ing about it?

As I've said before, just because you've been here longer, doesn't mean you're better than the rest of us.

I've kicked our dear Virtus because he was camping excessively and tk'ing, and overall being an asshole.

Admin or not, if we allow people to believe that they can get away with anything while they're an admin, EVERYONE is going to get admin, and ibis is going to get out of control.

We may need to abide by ToS, but when the servers stability is at stake, then what Chronic did was in the RIGHT.

Just saying.

Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 02:50 AM

Just saying.

You're just fuck'in stupid. I've given up on your dumbass.

inthebutt
09-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Inthebutt, that case isn't relevant.

That admin didn't use their powers on you. They just undid two of your bans.

Unless there is a specific instance where he kicked/banned/slayed/etc you for some reason. I am not in the mood to read 5 pages.

undoing my ban is using his admin commands against mine.

just like when rico banned demonater for that [K.K.K.] tag and another admin went and unbanned him. same shit different day.

I'm pretty sure every admin has used an admin command on another admin, most what I see is the slap command.

but the point of all this is hitman is pissed at chronic for kicking him. this is between hitman and chronic. if hitman wanted to create a admin abuse thread on chronic instead of PMing each other he's allowed to. just like anyone could always start one on me.

like I said before this may have been blown way out of proportion but its really between chronic and hitman. ZERO decides that punishment is for admins not us.

I vote both of you take it to PUB, one on one, and see who comes out victorious.

Mallissin
09-07-2009, 06:46 AM
Admins abide by the admin rules first and foremost. These rules specifically state admins do not punish other admins or IBIS members. It is only IBIS that punishes admins.

All admins agreed to these rules when they subscribed and Chronic broke these rules.

While Hitman might have broken the player rules, Chronic had no right to punish.

If an admin is found to be regularly abusing the rules, you should be posting to the forum demo files to back up your accusations. Having a flood of people come into the discussion to backup claims doesn't help, you need the evidence.

There's also a general rule that only the person bringing the complaint, the admin being accused and IBIS members respond in these threads.

Please respect the process and rules so we'll all enjoy ourselves more.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Admins abide by the admin rules first and foremost. These rules specifically state admins do not punish other admins or IBIS members. It is only IBIS that punishes admins.

All admins agreed to these rules when they subscribed and Chronic broke these rules.

While Hitman might have broken the player rules, Chronic had no right to punish.

If an admin is found to be regularly abusing the rules, you should be posting to the forum demo files to back up your accusations. Having a flood of people come into the discussion to backup claims doesn't help, you need the evidence.

There's also a general rule that only the person bringing the complaint, the admin being accused and IBIS members respond in these threads.

Mallissin, I would like to add that you and inthebutt understand and comprehend what the TOS agreement is all about.
2 fucken thumbs up to you my friend.

Hitman
09-07-2009, 11:56 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself. They don't realize that.

Holy-Sonic
09-07-2009, 12:49 PM
thats for the clarification:wtg: now i see why hitman posted this thread :D

mastercheff
09-07-2009, 02:17 PM

Just saying.

if my knowledge is correct Jupiter is a big ball of space gas

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 02:28 PM

You are correct.

&&toasties
09-07-2009, 02:33 PM

and that's all it was.

His ego was made of nothing but gas.

And NYS:

Of course you wouldn't actually read what I said.

Just because I made a good point doesn't mean I'm a dumbass.

I understand the ToS, but that does NOT give the admin the right to be a grade A jackass who can do whatever he/she wants.

If it was me who made this thread, you wouldn't be on my side saying "The ToS says this...!!"

You would be like: It's your own fault for being a complete bitch to everyone and disrupting the server.

Don't take sides just because he sucks your dick.

inthebutt
09-07-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm a complete asshole as an admin but I follow the TOS.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 03:02 PM
and that's all it was.

And NYS:

I understand the ToS, but that does NOT give the admin the right to be a grade A jackass who can do whatever he/she wants.

If it was me who made this thread, you wouldn't be on my side saying "The ToS says this...!!"

You would be like: It's your own fault for being a complete bitch to everyone and disrupting the server.

I don't take sides. Want me to repeat it for the 1000000th time ? You don't use a command against another admin regardless if the admin is abusing his powers or not.
The correct steps are this...DEMO......THEN POST IN ADMIN ABUSE SECTION.

You seem to not comprehend. You don't take upon your actions and decide to toss the TOS agreement that you agreed to when you became an admin.
You of all people shouldn't even be replying as you were loose with your banning powers on which it was temp removed. You make me laugh. Please change your avatar to a clown please. Thanks..

Ryanrenesis
09-07-2009, 06:54 PM
I don't take sides. Want me to repeat it for the 1000000th time ? You don't use a command against another admin regardless if the admin is abusing his powers or not.
The correct steps are this...DEMO......THEN POST IN ADMIN ABUSE SECTION.

You seem to not comprehend. You don't take upon your actions and decide to toss the TOS agreement that you agreed to when you became an admin.
You of all people shouldn't even be replying as you were loose with your banning powers on which it was temp removed. You make me laugh. Please change your avatar to a clown please. Thanks..

I don't think she's disregarding the fact that chronic broke the TOS. I think Toasties is implying that an admin breaking the rules (ward obj + abuse admin powers to become invisible + being an asshole) is as bad as an admin breaking the TOS in order to remove that abusive admin.

I think she's saying that both sides are equally wrong and therefore Hitman shouldn't have posted this on the forums, but rather dealt with Chronic privately.

&&toasties
09-07-2009, 07:10 PM
I don't think she's disregarding the fact that chronic broke the TOS. I think Toasties is implying that an admin breaking the rules (ward obj + abuse admin powers to become invisible + being an asshole) is as bad as an admin breaking the TOS in order to remove that abusive admin.

I think she's saying that both sides are equally wrong and therefore Hitman shouldn't have posted this on the forums, but rather dealt with Chronic privately.

Why thank you.

It seems NYS does not comprehend anything.

I appreciate your clarity, as I know I wasn't doing a good job.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 08:54 PM
You're retarded.

Hitman
09-07-2009, 08:55 PM
You're retarded.

Yet she continues posting here when she wasnt even involved. You weren't there so please STFU.

But yet again the whore inside of you will continue to make you post so its a lose lose for us :(

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Yet she continues posting here when she wasnt even involved. You weren't there so please STFU.

But yet again the whore inside of you will continue to make you post so its a lose lose for us :(

Exactly my thought. Her opinion is based on hearsay. Imagine if she ran a court ? Oh wait...she'd be the jester. No good.

Hitman
09-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Exactly my thought. Her opinion is based on hearsay. Imagine if she ran a court ? Oh wait...she'd be the jester. No good.

Lol she wouldnt even be able to hold a job like that haha

blahrgness
09-08-2009, 05:45 PM
and that's all it was.

And NYS:

Lol I think we should all give up.

Hitman/cloud has connections with the higher ups and due to that fact they will back him up no matter what any of us low lives have to say. Don't risk getting yourself on their bad sides. Its not your fight.

Just ignore and forget until you have power yourself......Thats how a corrupt government works anyways. XD

Hitman
09-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Lol I think we should all give up.

Hitman/cloud has connections with the higher ups and due to that fact they will back him up no matter what any of us low lives have to say. Don't risk getting yourself on their bad sides. Its not your fight.

Just ignore and forget until you have power yourself......Thats how a corrupt government works anyways. XD

Lol I dont have connections and the higher ups dont choose sides. Whytboiz and the other IBIS members posted what they KNOW is right. He shouldn't have done it and thats that.

This post was about his abuse.

Make your own post about my abuse.

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Yes you shouldn't use your admin powers on other admins, unless your doing it for fun and they don't mind. But there is a line that was cross and shouldn't of. I'm not takeing sides on this but chronic did break a rule. We have all used powers on other admins, sometimes without noticing. I've done it when chronic was under a different name and i immidently appoligse cause i did not know it was him.

No admins should be using the admin powers on any other admins under no circumstances, unless they allow them to. Outside of that, if an admin is using his power on others there's a consequence.

I don't think chronic is a bad guy, he's a good admin, fun player, and understandable guy. He thought what he did was best even though it was a lack of poor judgement.

This thread goes to show other admins, do not fucking use your admin power on other admins, so does the TOS. :) Which doesn't seem forced anymore.

&&toasties
09-08-2009, 10:25 PM

But I forgot.

I apologise.

Outside inputs are forbidden.

I forgot I read this in "Bullshit madeup rules by Cloud".

Please forgive me.

And Ryan, no problem.

He is very corrupt and nothing will ever be done about his abuse.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Yes you shouldn't use your admin powers on other admins, unless your doing it for fun and they don't mind. But there is a line that was cross and shouldn't of. I'm not takeing sides on this but chronic did break a rule. We have all used powers on other admins, sometimes without noticing. I've done it when chronic was under a different name and i immidently appoligse cause i did not know it was him.

No admins should be using the admin powers on any other admins under no circumstances, unless they allow them to. Outside of that, if an admin is using his power on others there's a consequence.

I don't think chronic is a bad guy, he's a good admin, fun player, and understandable guy. He thought what he did was best even though it was a lack of poor judgement.

This thread goes to show other admins, do not fucking use your admin power on other admins, so does the TOS. :) Which doesn't seem forced anymore.

Another intelligent individual who understands. :wtg:

Hitman
09-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Another intelligent individual who understands. :wtg:

If only toasties could understand that.

Amazing how everyone complains about me but no one will post an abuse thread?

They fail to realize that this is about what happened that he had to kick me that only day.

Any other day please make a post.

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-09-2009, 02:27 PM
If only toasties could understand that.

Amazing how everyone complains about me but no one will post an abuse thread?

They fail to realize that this is about what happened that he had to kick me that only day.

Any other day please make a post.

I have yet to see you do something wrong, then again i haven't played with ya in ages :)

Hitman
09-09-2009, 02:38 PM
I have yet to see you do something wrong, then again i haven't played with ya in ages :)

Word we will play again soon :p.

whytboiz33
09-09-2009, 05:33 PM
you need to all get laid.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-09-2009, 05:35 PM

I've been pounding the past week. Where have u been ? LOL

Hitman
09-09-2009, 05:39 PM

How can I when I'm at work. What do you think will happen when a family comes in and sees me being laid right at the desk. Haha wouldn't be good for business.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-09-2009, 05:43 PM
How can I when I'm at work. What do you think will happen when a family comes in and sees me being laid right at the desk. Haha wouldn't be good for business.

Dupe !!! Dai Buji !!!

Christmas
09-09-2009, 07:05 PM
I've been pounding the past week. Where have u been ? LOL

Man your hand must be sore.

Hitman
09-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Dupe !!! Dai Buji !!!

Its daj buzi. Dupek

inthebutt
09-09-2009, 07:30 PM

my hand is sore and I need a new picture of your mom christmas, this one is all dirty and ripped up.

XxMastagunzxX
09-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Dupe !!! Dai Buji !!!

Dobra Dobra?

walterbrunswick
09-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Dobra Dobra?

Nii! Dobre ye praviilnjo. IInakzhe toh zvochiit divno.

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-09-2009, 11:01 PM

hook me up with that striker chick then?

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-10-2009, 04:35 AM

If you only knew.....you gotta come live in the city. We have so much to choose from. I know you're limited to Chelsea..which is really sad. :icon_mrgreen:

Christmas
09-10-2009, 07:44 AM
If you only knew.....you gotta come live in the city. We have so much to choose from. I know you're limited to Chelsea..which is really sad. :icon_mrgreen:

Actually I'm not, but thanks for playing. :icon_mrgreen:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-10-2009, 07:49 AM

Arent you from Michigan ?

I LIKE TURTLES
09-10-2009, 08:44 AM

Judging by how cool and laid back you are in CS, I can tell just how much of a PIMP you are in real life. You must get all the girls you want. 100% serious. Not joking whatsoever.

Christmas
09-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Judging by how cool and laid back you are in CS, I can tell just how much of a PIMP you are in real life. You must get all the girls you want. 100% serious. Not joking whatsoever.

Of course you aren't.

NYS: Yes, and "Chelsea" lives in Texas.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Of course you aren't.

NYS: Yes, and "Chelsea" lives in Texas.

Yes but she told me she was planning to move to Michigan just for you.

Christmas
09-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Yes but she told me she was planning to move to Michigan just for you.

Wrong.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Wrong.

That wasn't my statement. That came from her typing. ugh !!!

Christmas
09-10-2009, 10:16 AM
That wasn't my statement. That came from her typing. ugh !!!

I'm not saying it was your statement, just that the statement in question is not true..

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-10-2009, 10:28 AM
I'm not saying it was your statement, just that the statement in question is not true..

Gotcha! You can't believe anything on the internetz these dayz. :smirk:

I LIKE TURTLES
09-10-2009, 10:32 AM
I want to label someone already dammit.

Christmas
09-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Gotcha! You can't believe anything on the internetz these dayz. :smirk:

I'm the Prince of Negeria. I am allowing you half of my inheritance ($2,000,000,000), but in order to forward it to your account I will need your bank account number.

Turtles: Label me so I can smack you in the face.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-10-2009, 11:10 AM
I'm the Prince of Negeria. I am allowing you half of my inheritance ($2,000,000,000), but in order to forward it to your account I will need your bank account number.

Turtles: Label me so I can smack you in the face.

If I feel the need to label you, I will not hesitate to do so.

You will not be labeled because of a stupid statement and empty threat.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-10-2009, 11:42 AM
If I feel the need to label you, I will not hesitate to do so.

You will not be labeled because of a stupid statement and empty threat.

Empty threats are cool !