PDA

View Full Version : Banned BOND and DNOB

XxMastagunzxX
09-07-2009, 05:36 PM
When one admin muted BOND he changed his name to unmute me or else. When they didn't unmute him his friend dnob rejoined the game and it crashed. I then banned DNOB. BOND came back later and changed his name to unban him or else. When I did not unban him he crashed the server. Both are banned, but they can still crash the server. What do we do?

XxMastagunzxX
09-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Psychostats page for bond aka bob the terrorist

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=74871

Satansof2
09-07-2009, 06:53 PM
what masta says is true, this is what i witnessed

bond got muted for spamming very LOUD (but good/decent) music, after the mute from sniper, his friend dnob said over voice chat (and maybe typed it out too wasnt reading it to well) that to unmute him or else, at first sniper did unmute him (probably to see if he was still muted) and then bond started to spam again, and he got muted again (i think masta did it this time, not to sure who did), and then again his friend said to unmute him or else over the voice chat, bond remained muted and then the next thing i know is the server crashed and the server saying dnob joined the game...... after a restart the 2 assholes come back, bond starts spamming again, and masta knowing that dnob crashed the server, banned dnob when he came back, and bond then got muted for mic spamming, and then bond changed his name to unban him or else, after a very good fuck off from masta, the server crashed again, and then it said that unban him or else joined server.... after unban him or else was banned for crashing server (and he was mic spamming again, btw ban was from masta) it crashed again, with unban or dnob joined the game message from the server (didnt really pay attention, all i know is it kept crashing and one of their names was always there saying they joined the game)........

and thats about it..... so the asshats are now bombarding the server and i decided to go back to drinking my beer, waiting for the bbqed food to get done and talked with some friends..... havnt logged in since....

there you guys go, i think i have some screenshots if needed, but im not to sure if it took them or not..... havnt looked either lol....

Satansof2
09-07-2009, 06:54 PM
btw i was also chatting with masta as soon as the first crash and told masta that dnob crashed it.. and (if i remember right) said he was thinking the same......

Holy-Sonic
09-07-2009, 08:05 PM
i was there as well, they were spamming music they said mastagunz like'd but then i got silent sniper to come mute them. then what mastagunz said happen. then all of a sudden it crashes,
ip:76.69.85.72
host name:s3-toronto02-1279612232.dsl.bell.ca
City Region/State Postal Code Country Name
TORONTO ONTARIO M5H1P6 CANADA
Country Code Time Zone Latitude Longitude
CA -04:00 43.667 -79.417
ISP Domain Name Net Speed IP Decimal
SYMPATICO HSE BELL.CA DSL 1279612232

inthebutt
09-07-2009, 08:32 PM
you know who else should have been banned that was in the server at the same time as these two idiots??? mexican't should also be banned.

god damn moron was blocking and thought it was funny to stand at the bottom of that drop, so that when people landed on his head they would die.

he's so lucky I don't have admin this month.

weeman2412
09-07-2009, 10:00 PM
you know who else should have been banned that was in the server at the same time as these two idiots??? mexican't should also be banned.

god damn moron was blocking and thought it was funny to stand at the bottom of that drop, so that when people landed on his head they would die.

when will you get admin again? Because u keep asking for money in the pub (for an awp):assault:

Holy-Sonic
09-08-2009, 11:35 AM

oh yes. he's done it before i think.