PDA

View Full Version : Unban Sonex

Sonex
09-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Name in Game:Sonex
Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:2145859
Who banned you:Banned upon trying to join server?
When:Couple days ago
Where:All servers?
Why banned:I can only assume rates, but I'm not sure

Other/Reason to unban:Have several friends on server

&&toasties
09-08-2009, 09:22 PM
I remember you coming into GG, and steambans banned you.

Said you had demos on file.

It was an automatic ban.

ZERO
09-08-2009, 09:35 PM
If it is a ban from steambans there is nothing that can be done. The ban is automatically added from there database and can not be removed unless they undo the ban.

&&toasties
09-08-2009, 09:36 PM
If it is a ban from steambans there is nothing that can be done. The ban is automatically added from there database and can not be removed unless they undo the ban.

ZERO

I'M ABOUT TO BUY ADMIN

ACTIVATE IT TONIGHT PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fg
hsfg
jgh
j
xhgk
c

Sonex
09-08-2009, 09:37 PM
What does it mean I have demos on file?

&&toasties
09-08-2009, 09:40 PM
What does it mean I have demos on file?

Steam bans have recorded demos on your hacking/exploiting on CSS.

Thus banning you from any server that is VAC secured.

Sonex
09-08-2009, 09:50 PM
See but that's what I dont understand, I play on VAC servers all the time, and this is the first that I have been banned from
So that's why I assumed it was something on the server

&&toasties
09-08-2009, 09:52 PM
See but that's what I dont understand, I play on VAC servers all the time, and this is the first that I have been banned from
So that's why I assumed it was something on the server

I honestly don't know what to tell you then.

Sonex
09-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Thanks anyway bud, I'm on steambans forums seeing if I can do anything to fix it

&&toasties
09-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Thanks anyway bud, I'm on steambans forums seeing if I can do anything to fix it

Let us know when you find something out.

^^

inthebutt
09-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Let us know when you find something out.

^^

why are you so nice to someone who gets banned by steambans???

they don't mess up over there, obviously he was hacking or doing some kind of exploit to get steambans attention and to record demos of him.

good look trying to get unbanned buddy, steambans rarely ever unbans people they have banned. fucking noob.

Nemesis
09-08-2009, 11:32 PM
why are you so nice to someone who gets banned by steambans???

they don't mess up over there, obviously he was hacking or doing some kind of exploit to get steambans attention and to record demos of him.

good look trying to get unbanned buddy, steambans rarely ever unbans people they have banned. fucking noob.

why are you automatically such a cunt to everyone?

inthebutt
09-08-2009, 11:34 PM

cause your mother taught me to be that way.

Nemesis
09-08-2009, 11:35 PM
cause your mother taught me to be that way.

maybe its some sort of asian thing?

Sonex
09-09-2009, 10:07 AM
So no luck getting unbanned, apparently it was for an offense that happend three years ago and that's all they could tell me.
And by the way inthebutt, you don't have to be a dick, just because someone gets banned by steambans doesn't mean it's definitive. If it was, they wouldn't have the "protest a ban" feature...they're human and they make mistakes. And this one that I apparently can't fix because they only keep records for 6 months and refuse to hear out people who have payed for a game.
So I guess it's whatever

inthebutt
09-09-2009, 12:19 PM
@idiot who got steam banned

hi my name is inthebutt I'm an asshole and a complete dick to hackers, mic spammers, cade breakers, aim botters, timeleft spammers, server crashers and griefers. if you fit into one of those categories than I'm gonna be an asshole and complete dick to you, have a nice day.

P.S. sonex you fail. :wtg:

Sonex
09-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Oh that's cool, I don't fit into any of those categories (as anyone i've ever played with would tell you) but thanks for being a dick anyways :-)

=|Loud Mute|=
09-11-2009, 02:05 AM

That made me laugh out loud, literally, i was laughing so hard that i shit my pants and i didn't even know it. I just thought i had colon cancer.

&&toasties
09-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Sorry to hear that.

I know if you went through the trouble of joining the forums, and posting, then you really did want to play with us and don't do what you used to.

I believe in second chances.

weeman2412
09-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Sorry to hear that.

I know if you went through the trouble of joining the forums, and posting, then you really did want to play with us and don't do what you used to.

I believe in second chances.

too bad steambans doesn't believe in second chances.. btw if you bought a black market steam account good chance your seller is "unlegit"

Holy-Sonic
09-15-2009, 09:27 PM
@idiot who got steam banned

hi my name is inthebutt I'm an asshole and a complete dick to hackers, mic spammers, cade breakers, aim botters, timeleft spammers, server crashers and griefers. if you fit into one of those categories than I'm gonna be an asshole and complete dick to you, have a nice day.

P.S. sonex you fail. :wtg:
inthebutt i know you love me but why not love all =/