PDA

View Full Version : Herrro

MrGrimly
09-11-2009, 03:36 AM
Hi all, I am an American born in Montebello California and am now living in Costa Rica, Central America. Got introduced to CS by my buddy MonkFishKilla and we likey likey the ibis site(y). I am a huge cs noob and cant aim right so I figured I get practice on invisible people like those damn Flame Preds to get better. Oh and I just made Archmage yay!

Jeimuzu
09-11-2009, 06:00 AM
Welcome to the IBIS Community. Hope to see you in-game soon.

Sin
09-11-2009, 07:27 AM
What's good McGrimly? I'm assuming you play on the WCS server? I might jump in there tonight.

***Side-note***

Jeimuzu, is that Toshiro from Bleach in your avatar? Fucker looks mad different. Good anime though.

Holy-Sonic
09-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Hello thank you for joining IBIS community enjoy your stay as we will, PS JOIN the pub or i will kill you :D, don't join the ZM as getcha stated

inthebutt
09-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Hello thank you for joining IBIS community enjoy your stay as we will, PS JOIN the pub or i will kill you :D, don't join the ZM as getcha stated

really stop it with this shit. no one from IBIS has bashed on the fateless server yet, so don't start this BS sonic.

oh and welcome to IBIS, you should level up my ORC Horde for me lol.

Jeimuzu
09-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Jeimuzu, is that Toshiro from Bleach in your avatar? Fucker looks mad different. Good anime though.

Actually, it isn't. It's a custom drawing.

Definitely one of my favorite pictures, though I've had it up for a year now. Maybe I should find a new one.

Apart from that though, Toshiro is my favorite character in Bleach.

Sin
09-11-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't know man...

MrGrimly
09-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Yes I am on the WCS server and they got new classes yay! Thanks for the warm welcome, cya in WCS!

ChouChou
09-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Hey Hey Hey! welcome to IBIS! Wanna hug?!

MrGrimly
09-26-2009, 07:10 PM
Allright I need a hug.

*Holy-Dart*
09-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Hi all, I am an American born in Montebello California and am now living in Costa Rica, Central America. Got introduced to CS by my buddy MonkFishKilla and we likey likey the ibis site(y). I am a huge cs noob and cant aim right so I figured I get practice on invisible people like those damn Flame Preds to get better. Oh and I just made Archmage yay!

Welcome!! :icon_mrgreen: to IbIs :icon_mrgreen: Hope to see you in game some time :mini yeah:

uuntiltheendd
09-26-2009, 09:06 PM
welcome to the forum :wtg:

dont hug chouchou, she doesnt have a nose! lol

ChouChou
09-26-2009, 09:50 PM
I do too dammit. And who cares.. I bet Blanket still hugged Michael when his nose fell off and hit him in the eye. =(