PDA

View Full Version : Just to let you know...

Kavinsky
09-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Im helping the fateless zm server get up and running but im not going to give up on pub gg and zmod if my friends are on

I'm just looking to create a fun time there with my friends. This isn't some sort of rivalry thing starting up, its an experiment to see what can be done, a mix up of things that the ibis zmod started, thats all

we are enjoying ourselves in trying something new, there are on a ton of new people hopping on ibis every day were just a new clan starting up looking for a fun time, NOTHING ELSE.

JigSaW
09-13-2009, 02:10 AM
I've havn't been active the past few weeks because of personal reasons but; I'm not sure what's going on but from what I get of it is ANOTHER clan decided to form from the ibis servers.

Well, I think this is about the 12th time this has happened.
They go make a server and try to make it identical to ours.

I think the record for such an upstart is about 3 months in which after they promptly returned to playing our servers.

&&toasties
09-14-2009, 03:09 PM
I have to say, smuT is doing well.

Since I've been unbanned from there, I found out they've labeled ibis as "gaybus".

they threatened to kick me when I said: "Funny. All of the smuT clan members came from ibis and used to want to be a part of ibis."

lawlz.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-14-2009, 04:05 PM
I have to say, smuT is doing well.

Since I've been unbanned from there, I found out they've labeled ibis as "gaybus".

they threatened to kick me when I said: "Funny. All of the smuT clan members came from ibis and used to want to be a part of ibis."

lawlz.

Who gives a shit about them. Its not even worth mentioning them in our forums. Thank You.

&&toasties
09-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Who gives a shit about them. Its not even worth mentioning them in our forums. Thank You.

I was mentioning the fact that they're pathetic.

Their success won't last for long, the way they treat people.

I was making fun of them for attempting to make fun of ibis.

I got kudos.

^^

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-14-2009, 07:14 PM
There gungame isn't bad, it's been around for some time. when i go in there i don't get harrassed for having ibis.a in my name.

Only person who does seem to be a big bitch is turtles. But he's just mad cuz i own him.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-17-2009, 12:12 PM
There gungame isn't bad, it's been around for some time. when i go in there i don't get harrassed for having ibis.a in my name.

Only person who does seem to be a big bitch is turtles. But he's just mad cuz i own him.

HAHAHAHA if by bitch you mean, i knife you constantly in the back and make you rage quit... only to rejoin and rage quit again... then yes i bitch.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-17-2009, 01:13 PM

I got kudos.

^^

People just need to realize, the two are completely different servers.
IBIS: ZM, PUB, GG
smuT: GG Elimination

What is the point of flaming the other? I honestly don't see a point.

"I was making fun of them for attempting to make fun of ibis."

That's kinda generic and all encompassing. Are you grouping me with these people that 'make fun of IBIS'? (You don't need to answer, I am merely playing devil's advocate).

Statements like this do nothing but cause drama and are unnecessary.

inthebutt
09-17-2009, 01:35 PM

That's kinda generic and all encompassing. Are you grouping me with these people that 'make fun of IBIS'? (You don't need to answer, I am merely playing devil's advocate).

you forgot one the IBIS WCS server.

oh and I've killed turtles on PUB, shot him right in the face as he turned a corner. It felt great even though it took me like a thousands tries lawl.

I think you deserve christmas to make you your spray now turtle.

Sin
09-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Turtles is the only person you can kill, ITB.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-17-2009, 02:36 PM

oh and I've killed turtles on PUB, shot him right in the face as he turned a corner. It felt great even though it took me like a thousands tries lawl.

Christmas needs to understand that if he does make me a spray, I will gladly change my current spray to reflect his beautiful artwork. Then we will not have the issue of him getting angry every time he see's what I found @ ratemypoo.com

inthebutt
09-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Christmas needs to understand that if he does make me a spray, I will gladly change my current spray to reflect his beautiful artwork. Then we will not have the issue of him getting angry every time he see's what I found @ ratemypoo.com

yeah your toilet bowl caked with an inch of shit spray, everytime he see's it if only we could see his face.

Christmas
09-17-2009, 04:32 PM

I made him a signature.

What do you even want for a spray turtles?

yours' truely
09-17-2009, 04:48 PM
i say WTG kav...
and you know, there's nothing wrong with healthy competition. I still suggest ppl to try new servers, and if your still with us come back and share.

I made him a signature.

turtle poo.

Christmas
09-17-2009, 04:51 PM
turtle poo.

Fuck no.

yours' truely
09-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Fuck no.

lol
turtle pee then!!!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 04:57 PM
turtle poo.

Here's one...

Jeimuzu
09-17-2009, 05:03 PM
I think the record for such an upstart is about 3 months in which after they promptly returned to playing our servers.

Because once again, IBIS>All.

Might as well make something out of your own imaginations.

That or just let him use his current spray.

XxMastagunzxX
09-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Fuck no.

Turtle ejaculant? :lmao:

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 05:59 PM
turtle soup.

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-17-2009, 06:30 PM
lawl turtles i've knife you 9 times and you've got me 7 times and 1 nade on me.

so i win. you lose. BITCH.

:) btw have you gotten our ride to homecoming yet !

&&toasties
09-17-2009, 07:12 PM

No, I wasn't.

I was aiming that at the people who seem to think that their clan is better than the other.

I like playing in smuT, I like(d) playing in ibis.

Both are fun when the right people are on.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-18-2009, 09:31 AM
lawl turtles i've knife you 9 times and you've got me 7 times and 1 nade on me.

so i win. you lose. BITCH.

:) btw have you gotten our ride to homecoming yet !

What pile of turtle poo did you pull these statistics from?

I LIKE TURTLES
09-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Here's one...

That poop is as big as the turtles leg!

Imagine if we shat pieces of shit as big as our legs...
it would be epic.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-18-2009, 09:48 AM
That poop is as big as the turtles leg!

Imagine if we shat pieces of shit as big as our legs...
it would be epic.

Notice how it curls up at the end of the poo. LoL

Nemesis
09-18-2009, 10:58 AM

I got kudos.

^^

i don't think it's them toasties, i think it's you... no one makes fun of ibis in there and our server is doing quite well. maybe it's just because you're an annoying bitch that brings out the bad in everyone.

ImGonnaGetCha
09-24-2009, 01:50 PM
Im helping the fateless zm server get up and running but im not going to give up on pub gg and zmod if my friends are on

I'm just looking to create a fun time there with my friends. This isn't some sort of rivalry thing starting up, its an experiment to see what can be done, a mix up of things that the ibis zmod started, thats all

we are enjoying ourselves in trying something new, there are on a ton of new people hopping on ibis every day were just a new clan starting up looking for a fun time, NOTHING ELSE.

Im Very Disappointed In You Kavinsky!!!

Kavinsky
09-26-2009, 01:16 AM
Sélavi baby.

&&toasties
09-26-2009, 04:51 AM
i don't think it's them toasties, i think it's you... no one makes fun of ibis in there and our server is doing quite well. maybe it's just because you're an annoying bitch that brings out the bad in everyone.

So even when I was under a different name, and no one knew I was there, the topic of bashing ibis came about?

Pardon me.

I must have been quite mistaken.

D:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-26-2009, 06:43 AM
So even when I was under a different name, and no one knew I was there, the topic of bashing ibis came about?

Pardon me.

I must have been quite mistaken.

D:

For the past couple of weeks these forums have been pretty much drama free. Don't start with the drama bullshit again. FFS end it already. That wasn't even a recent post. Cut the shit and find another forum for your drama bs.

&&toasties
09-26-2009, 06:51 AM
For the past couple of weeks these forums have been pretty much drama free. Don't start with the drama bullshit again. FFS end it already. That wasn't even a recent post. Cut the shit and find another forum for your drama bs.

Hahahaha....

Seriously?

AmgJavierYou'reARiot.

inthebutt
09-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Hahahaha....

Seriously?

AmgJavierYou'reARiot.

yeah seriously.

deprodigy
09-26-2009, 11:06 AM
seriously? shut up already.

Vladninja
09-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Hahahaha....

Seriously?

AmgJavierYou'reARiot.

Yea seriously.

FYI I came into gungame last night cause I got PM's from several regulars that you and your fan club where mic spamming again (pretty sure thats why Silent Sniper was there too). Thank god you have that admin tag to hide behind. :smirk:

&&toasties
09-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Yea seriously.

FYI I came into gungame last night cause I got PM's from several regulars that you and your fan club where mic spamming again (pretty sure thats why Silent Sniper was there too). Thank god you have that admin tag to hide behind. :smirk:

LMAO.

Suresure.

I haven't had the energy to micspam.

So try not to lie like you did to Cujo and I?

Vladninja
09-27-2009, 05:24 PM
LMAO.

Suresure.

I haven't had the energy to micspam.

So try not to lie like you did to Cujo and I?

LOL.... oh yea you know it. Doesn't seem to take much energy to moan and flirt. Believe it or not you don't have to scream "awwwww, fuck , and you cunt" every time your shot. I know... sounds crazy but you should try it! You talk more than everyone else combined yet your so dumb your don't even realize it (I guess its not your fault... I blame the downs).

Oh and my favorite is when you tell everyone to vote for a map then leave to go play Zombie mod... that rocks can you do that more please (sarcasm).

Lie to you maybe... Cujo never. Cujo and I have been friends for years... Its uber awesome how you are so gullible to believe everything people tell ya. You seem to know who your friends are so well... :lmao:

Your a joke... the IBIS Clan knows it... and anyone over 15 knows it. Next time you decide to leave IBIS how about you don't waste our time posting a thread and just disappear.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-27-2009, 05:30 PM
LOL.... oh yea you know it. Doesn't seem to take much energy to moan and flirt. Believe it or not you don't have to scream "awwwww, fuck , and you cunt" every time your shot. I know... sounds crazy but you should try it! You talk more than everyone else combined yet your so dumb your don't even realize it (I guess its not your fault... I blame the downs).

Oh and my favorite is when you tell everyone to vote for a map then leave to go play Zombie mod... that rocks can you do that more please (sarcasm).

Lie to you maybe... Cujo never. Cujo and I have been friends for years... Its uber awesome how you are so gullible to believe everything people tell ya. You seem to know who your friends are so well... :lmao:

Your a joke... the IBIS Clan knows it... and anyone over 15 knows it. Next time you decide to leave IBIS how about you don't waste our time posting a thread and just disappear.

+1 To those fuck'en skanks !!

Rapedollar$
09-27-2009, 06:33 PM
+2 gooooooooooo VLAD!! and fuck those skanks

Christmas
09-27-2009, 06:46 PM
+1 To those fuck'en skanks !!

I demand royalties for you stealing my line.

walterbrunswick
09-27-2009, 06:59 PM
+3 Vladninja

She does seem to randomly like and dislike people from what I've seen. One minute she likes them, the next she doesn't, then the next day she does, then doesn't, etc, etc...

And she "loves" so many people.

So, a few months back when we had that fight on the forums and all hell broke loose, I don't think I was far off when I called her a player and told her she was worse than Cathy...

&&toasties
09-28-2009, 01:12 AM

Oh, poor baby.

Guess I'm not the only "two-faced" one around here.

I honestly have nothing to say to this because I guess I'm starting to feel you aren't worth the effort.

I talk a lot, my badz.

I want people to play good maps, my badz.

I'm sorry I can't be a two-faced, lying, piece of rotting shit like you.

I'll try harder next time.

@Walter:

Speak for yourself before you speak for others.

: D

Vladninja
09-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Oh, poor baby.

Guess I'm not the only "two-faced" one around here.

I honestly have nothing to say to this because I guess I'm starting to feel you aren't worth the effort.

I talk a lot, my badz.

I want people to play good maps, my badz.

I'll try harder next time.

@Walter:

Speak for yourself before you speak for others.

: D

LOL... :lmao: Yeah thats me Im a big dirty liar... lie lie lie lie lie.... omg I did it again.
Dont hate just cause Im not in your fan club. (actually I dont give two fucks if you do hate me)

hahahahahaha Silly Skank get real.

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-28-2009, 02:22 PM
stop talking to her and she won't seek attention.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-28-2009, 02:41 PM

Yeah but your pussy is definitely rotten. Fuck'en skank.

uuntiltheendd
09-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Yeah but you're pussy is definitely rotten. Fuck'en skank.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/wowrx/yourefunnay.jpg

lmao! best post ever this week.

Sin
09-28-2009, 03:13 PM
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/wowrx/yourefunnay.jpg

lmao! best post ever this week.

Grandmafucker! AGAIN! This time I didn't sip the coffee before I checked the thread.

Vladninja
09-28-2009, 03:48 PM

You promise!?!

@ NYS +1 :lmao: Fuck'en skank.

&&toasties
09-28-2009, 10:33 PM
LOL... :lmao: Yeah thats me Im a big dirty liar... lie lie lie lie lie.... omg I did it again.
Dont hate just cause Im not in your fan club. (actually I dont give two fucks if you do hate me)

hahahahahaha Silly Skank get real.

NOU.

It's not the attention that I seek, tbh...

Yeah but your pussy is definitely rotten. Fuck'en skank.

Not as bad as the ones you suck on all day.

<33

You promise!?!

@ NYS +1 :lmao: Fuck'en skank.

Fuckin' skanks.

walterbrunswick
09-29-2009, 03:05 AM
I'm sorry for bringing her to IBIS :reddot: :flame: :camper:

&&toasties
09-29-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm sorry for bringing her to IBIS :reddot: :flame: :camper:

Ninja Pancake did, not you.

LMAO.