PDA

View Full Version : Source TV aka Envy banning other admins.

&&toasties
09-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Nelson killed [cie] &&toasties | ibis.a | rq with aug.
Nelson is now leading on level 4
(ADMIN) Source TV: kicked player [cie] &&toasties | ibis.a | rq

(ADMIN) Sin ibis.a: What's with the drama?
(ADMIN) Source TV: banned player [cie] &&toasties | ibis.a | rq
xXblindsideXx killed PRI.Jordan.PRI with aug.

My friend has already paid for admin, so I'm wearing the tag.

I have admin, it's just not activated yet.

He kept telling me to remove the tag, because I wasn't on the admin list.

I know when after you've paid for admin, you are allowed to wear the tag until it's activated.

(ADMIN ONLY) Walter |EnC|ibis.a: Well she said she bought it.
Aw3s0m3 Ch3wBaCca attacked a teammate
Aw3s0m3 Ch3wBaCca attacked a teammate
sebasthefish attacked a teammate
(ADMIN ONLY) Source TV: idc what she SAID, she isnt in the list
(ADMIN ONLY) Source TV: cant wear the tag, it's been fought before
(ADMIN ONLY) Source TV: bout 2 years ago with 3 kiddie admins

(ADMIN) Source TV: there was reasons for it
(ADMIN) Walter |EnC|ibis.a: o.o
(ADMIN) Source TV: demo =/= you win
(ADMIN) Source TV: i TYPED everything for a reason

And now I find out he's banned my friend for sticking up for me:

ADMIN) Source TV: banned player teh_master_pwnerer
You have been banned by Admin for 30 minutes
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

Steam ID: unknown, he doesn't know how to get it.

Kazee
09-12-2009, 03:44 PM
cool more admins! there is a reason why I am not admin anymore o.o everyone is a damn admin there is no real kick to it anymore lol, I wanted to be different :(

*Holy-Dart*
09-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Drama,Drama,and more Drama WooHoo :w00t::banghead:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Why don't you just wear the ibis.a until its activated. It will avoid incidents such as this one. Never fails with the drama with you.

Holy-Sonic
09-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Drama,Drama,and more Drama WooHoo :w00t::banghead:

agreed!:wtg::werd::werd:

teh_master_pwnerer
09-12-2009, 04:00 PM
YEA, i was banned because i was sticking up for toasties :S, im going to tell zero

Envy
09-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Nice pick and choose of what i said there.
I temp banned her after kicking her, after fighting with her for 10-15 min to remove the tag. All she had to do was remove the tag, would have solved all of this. I TYPED everything either directly to her or in open admin chat. check the server logs for verification.

Honestly, anyone can SAY they payed for admin and wear the tag. But all the other admins can go by is the ma_admins list while in game. As far as I'm concerned if your not there, you can't wear the tag. Excuse me for standing my ground but that's not abuse.

Also, if this is over turned, then i will apologize, until then I'm standing my ground. I also wont be responding to posts from everyone and anyone, and would expect the same from others. If Zero or jigsaw posts, I will respond if necessary.

P.S. I banned master for disrespecting me, NOT for sticking up for you, if that was the reason he would have been banned a lot sooner ;)

Nemesis
09-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Envy's right, if you're not ont he list yet you're not to have the admin tag. he told you the problem and how to fix it quickly, you dissobeyed, and were punnished. next time don't wear the tag until it's activated.

walterbrunswick
09-12-2009, 04:23 PM
cool more admins! there is a reason why I am not admin anymore o.o everyone is a damn admin there is no real kick to it anymore lol, I wanted to be different :(

You ARE different!

:D

As far as this incident goes...

Envy has a point, but Autumn was an admin before, so I don't know.

I'll just keep my mouth shut and go get myself a SUBWAY and beer.

&&toasties
09-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Why don't you just wear the ibis.a until its activated. It will avoid incidents such as this one. Never fails with the drama with you.

so let me get this straight, even though ZERO allows us to wear our tags after we've purchased, we aren't allowed to wear the tags because admins like Envy want to be dicks?

I'm confused here.

I temp banned her after kicking her, after fighting with her for 10-15 min to remove the tag. All she had to do was remove the tag, would have solved all of this. I TYPED everything either directly to her or in open admin chat. check the server logs for verification.

Honestly, anyone can SAY they payed for admin and wear the tag. But all the other admins can go by is the ma_admins list while in game. As far as I'm concerned if your not there, you can't wear the tag. Excuse me for standing my ground but that's not abuse.

Also, if this is over turned, then i will apologize, until then I'm standing my ground. I also wont be responding to posts from everyone and anyone, and would expect the same from others. If Zero or jigsaw posts, I will respond if necessary.

P.S. I banned master for disrespecting me, NOT for sticking up for you, if that was the reason he would have been banned a lot sooner ;)

As for you, I posted everything that was given to me. So I didn't "nit-pick" at all. I've been admin MANY months before, about 7 to be exact. So it's quite OBVIOUS that when I say I've paid for it again, that I have. You just wanted to be a dick and abuse your power and try to get away with it. Zero has NEVER said we weren't allowed to wear our tags after we've bought admin. So no, you're wrong. Besides, YOU did NOT come to me FIRST you went to SIN first to tell me to remove the tag. You ONLY said something to ME when I vocalized it. So no, you're a liar. You DID NOT type EVERYTHING TO ME in OPEN admin chat. So no, I DO NOT Have to remove the tag since I AM AN ADMIN.

Envy's right, if you're not ont he list yet you're not to have the admin tag. he told you the problem and how to fix it quickly, you dissobeyed, and were punnished. next time don't wear the tag until it's activated.

No, not correct. When you've already paid for it, Zero instructions AFTERWARDS specifically state "you may now place the <ibis.a> tag after your name". He did not come to ME as he states, he went to Sin. So stop lying, stop making up rules, and stop being a douche.

SouthSide
09-12-2009, 04:53 PM
he let me wear the tag when i bought admin,when my powers wernet activated yet

Envy
09-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Well, you're correct in 1 aspect, I did ask sin at first, but I also sent 2 to you before you said anything. *shrugs*

People not involved shouldn't be posting. For either side. I don't need the help (appreciated) but I will deal with the consequences of my actions if there are any. And she doesn't need help either. We have the argument in the open. others that were there or not, have no say in the argument. Thank you for further cooperation. :)

Also, the fact that you WERE an admin for 7 months doesn't mean a thing in this. I COULD have stated how I have been an admin on the servers for close to two or three years, but it's extraneous information and has no sway.

Honestly, browsing through the abuse threads forums says a lot about the two of us IMO.

๖ReS
09-12-2009, 05:06 PM
You banned pwner for defending her ?

What the fuck dude, whats with you and admin tags ? You fucking freak out if someone doesn't have one on, chill the fuck out. It would be different if she was the only one on or something, and people thought she was, but there were like 3 admins on, whats the big deal ? Your causing more drama due to personal issues.

ZERO
09-12-2009, 06:44 PM
You were not an admin at the time and where using the lag. In addition I do not have any pending orders at the time so there are no unactivated admin. If you intended to order you need to check paypal and find out what is wrong. Also if your friends were banned for backing you up that is not right.

However now that we can put the admin related issue aside what was the reason the other two were banned. You logically got banned for not removing the tag and that is said and done. The question now is why were the other players banned, in addition I assume that currently you are all unbanned correct?

Envy
09-12-2009, 07:06 PM
You were not an admin at the time and where using the lag. In addition I do not have any pending orders at the time so there are no unactivated admin. If you intended to order you need to check paypal and find out what is wrong. Also if your friends were banned for backing you up that is not right.

However now that we can put the admin related issue aside what was the reason the other two were banned. You logically got banned for not removing the tag and that is said and done. The question now is why were the other players banned, in addition I assume that currently you are all unbanned correct?

I banned the_master_pwnerer (or something like that) for disrespecting me, once he started with personal attacks at me. I did not ban him for sticking up for toasties, because that isn't against the rules. He was banned for 30 minutes.

*Holy-Dart*
09-12-2009, 07:06 PM

P.S. I banned master for disrespecting me, NOT for sticking up for you, if that was the reason he would have been banned a lot sooner ;)[/

So for all of you who are saying stil he banned teh master or what ever for sticking up for her but he says he was "disrepecting" him sooooo which is the truth was he banned for sticking up for her or disrespect is what i wanna know :banghead: the truth we need the truth pple :D
and u banned an admin (autumn) i must call you walter now jk :icon_mrgreen:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-12-2009, 07:12 PM
As stated. Envy was right.

*Holy-Dart*
09-12-2009, 07:15 PM
As stated. Envy was right.

how do we know for sure he isnt lying though??!?!?!!!!! jk :icon_mrgreen:

walterbrunswick
09-12-2009, 08:12 PM
and u banned an admin (autumn) i must call you walter now jk :icon_mrgreen:

Har har har...

Well... Autumn perma-banned me for personal reasons a few months ago, so should people who ban for no rule-breaking or personal reason be called Autumn now? And people who ban admins called Walter? So Envy pulled an Autumn Walter double deluxe?

Oh and Dart I totally forgot what I banned you for... That was a few weeks ago and I'm sorry about that!:icon_mrgreen: You know I love you! :luff: Here have some :wynar:

๖ReS
09-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Har har har...

Well... Autumn perma-banned me for personal reasons a few months ago, so should people who ban for no rule-breaking or personal reason be called Autumn now? And people who ban admins called Walter? So Envy pulled an Autumn Walter double deluxe?

Oh and Dart I totally forgot what I banned you for... That was a few weeks ago and I'm sorry about that!:icon_mrgreen: You know I love you! :luff: Here have some :wynar:

Stop trying to get her Drunk you fucking Pedo.

JUST KIDDING, You can gimme that though *grabs drink*

TO IBIS ! *chink*

*Holy-Dart*
09-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Har har har...

Oh and Dart I totally forgot what I banned you for

Hmmm Lets just say it was a really gay stupid reason kk :wtg::icon_mrgreen:

and res tht drink is mine!!! :D

inthebutt
09-12-2009, 10:59 PM
I've always waited for my admin powers to be activated before putting on the ibis.a tag. plus I left it on for a couple days after I canceled it at the beginning of the month and christmas was QQing about it, so I took it off to he could peacefully remove his anal butt plug.

Christmas
09-12-2009, 11:12 PM
I've always waited for my admin powers to be activated before putting on the ibis.a tag. plus I left it on for a couple days after I canceled it at the beginning of the month and christmas was QQing about it, so I took it off to he could peacefully remove his anal butt plug.

I was just giving you shit you big baby.

inthebutt
09-12-2009, 11:15 PM

Christmas
09-12-2009, 11:17 PM

Hey, at least I don't look like an infant.

http://www.linnealenkus.com/image/newbornLLS20.jpg

๖ReS
09-13-2009, 12:47 AM
hey, at least i don't look like an infant.

http://www.linnealenkus.com/image/newbornlls20.jpg

lol at this.

Nemesis
09-13-2009, 01:13 AM
[B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Teal"]No, not correct. When you've already paid for it, Zero instructions AFTERWARDS specifically state "you may now place the <ibis.a> tag after your name". He did not come to ME as he states, he went to Sin. So stop lying, stop making up rules, and stop being a douche.

are you calling me a liar and a douche? fuck you, fucking choke...

that is all.

Vladninja
09-13-2009, 02:06 AM

I'd say done as far as the first issue. Though I am curious Autumn... Zero says you were not an admin and there are no pending Admins? So have you paid for Admin again or not. Maybe I just missed somthing but Im confused. :wtf:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-13-2009, 04:41 AM
All of this would have been avoided if she would have just removed the tag. She thinks if u pre-ordered or thinks that admin was paid for, you have the right to put the tag on. LMAO!

Mallissin
09-13-2009, 09:45 AM
Transcript from demos:

First demo:

teh_master_pwnerer (voice): We should kick this guy from admin, right?
teh_master_pwnerer (voice): Can't ban an admin, can you?
Sin ibis.a (voice): Ban for what?
Pokerstars (voice): Why's he making such a big deal out of something stupid?
(ADMIN)Source TV: she is NOT an admin =)
teh_master_pwnerer (voice): She is an admin!
teh_master_pwnerer (voice): She's been one before!
teh_master_pwnerer (voice): Yah, exactly.
POKER$TAR$ : source STFU
POKER$TAR$ : you trifling hoe
POKER$TAR$ (voice): shutup you trifling ho
(ADMIN) Source TV: Name Admin Name------------------------------------------------------------------
teh_master_pwnerer (voice): Hey source, if you have a problem with Autumn being an admin, I suggest you leave.
(ADMIN) Source TV: really, it doesnt involve you
(ADMIN) Sin ibis.a: ?
POKER$TAR$ (voice): hey, why are you making a big deal out of something stupid?
(ADMIN) Source TV: sin, do ma_admins in console, tell me if she is in the list please =)
*DEAD* [cie] &&toasties | ibis.a | rq : Lmao<33
teh_master_pwnerer : toasties :)

Second demo:

Nothing said, just abrupt end, guessing recorder was banned even though console says nothing.

Third demo:

(ADMIN) Source TV: remove . the . tag.
teh_master_pwnerer (voice): come on, man
teh_master_pwnerer (voice): she is an admin, source
teh_master_pwnerer (voice): she's be on for a very long time, I know cause..(mumblemumble)...
*DEAD* teh_master_pwnerer : buzz off source
(ADMIN) Source TV: no she's not and "long time" is relative
(ADMIN) Source TV: come back in 5 toasities
(ADMIN) Sin ibis.a: What's with the drama?

Another abrupt end, guessing recorder was banned.

Seems pretty disrespectful to me, especially when Zero mentions neither of them had submitted an order for admin.

So, Envy was in the right on both counts.

Yet another example of how Autumn/Cheslea/Toasties/Grendles-modor doesn't understand the rules, causes drama intentionally for attention and only buys admin to be above the law.

Seraphax
09-13-2009, 01:16 PM
I have tryed to stay out of these immature nagging fests but I'm going to go ahead and comment once and only once on these types of threads. Most of you are fucking stupid and need to grow up. Only someone who is a fucking moron can take a game and the easy task of playing it and having fun with the a little bit of responsibility given to us by Zero for supporting him on the costs of the server can flip so much shit into useless banter.

Play the fucking game, have fun, if someone annoys you mute them. If you dont like them on the forum ignore them. If you dont like them in general ignore them. This constant going back and forth between admins (new or old) only really shows that there really arent to many of you with the mental capacity to both play the game and be responsible with admin powers. But hey what do I know, Ive only been a admin for a month I cant possibly know what im talking about right.. :wtg:

Ill just go back to playing the game and having fun and actually doing the job zero asks. But I most be a rarity from some of the shit I read on here.. :icon_mrgreen:

Christmas
09-13-2009, 01:52 PM
I have tryed to stay out of these immature nagging fests but I'm going to go ahead and comment once and only once on these types of threads. Most of you are fucking stupid and need to grow up. Only someone who is a fucking moron can take a game and the easy task of playing it and having fun with the a little bit of responsibility given to us by Zero for supporting him on the costs of the server can flip so much shit into useless banter.

Play the fucking game, have fun, if someone annoys you mute them. If you dont like them on the forum ignore them. If you dont like them in general ignore them. This constant going back and forth between admins (new or old) only really shows that there really arent to many of you with the mental capacity to both play the game and be responsible with admin powers. But hey what do I know, Ive only been a admin for a month I cant possibly know what im talking about right.. :wtg:

Ill just go back to playing the game and having fun and actually doing the job zero asks. But I most be a rarity from some of the shit I read on here.. :icon_mrgreen:

Says the guy who let elevator escape be chosen as a ZM map. :icon_mrgreen:

&&toasties
09-13-2009, 02:08 PM

My friend is the one buying me admin, I personally put all of his information through so I have no idea why it hasn't gotten through yet. I'll have to ask him what's up.

And my friends were obviously backing me up, saying: why are you making such a big deal out of it, she's been admin before, chill out, ect.

Whether or not it was disrespectful, they were pissed that I was just banned for wearing a tag that I can rightfully wear.

And yes, we are all unbanned now.

Seraphax
09-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Says the guy who let elevator escape be chosen as a ZM map. :icon_mrgreen:

hahah you mean helms deep? i give the people what they want. even if it is a shitty map :(

&&toasties
09-13-2009, 02:19 PM
hahah you mean helms deep? i give the people what they want. even if it is a shitty map :(

Hahaha, delete one post.

Sin
09-13-2009, 02:23 PM
"What's with the drama?" - Anonymous

Zero said his piece.

Everyone just needs to sit back, relax, and rub one out. You'll all feel much better afterwards.

xD Homos.

&&toasties
09-13-2009, 02:25 PM
"What's with the drama?" - Anonymous

Zero said his piece.

Everyone just needs to sit back, relax, and rub one out. You'll all feel much better afterwards.

xD Homos.

+3...

Vladninja
09-13-2009, 05:30 PM
Whether or not it was disrespectful, they were pissed that I was just banned for wearing a tag that I can rightfully wear.

You need to understand you were asked by an admin to remove your tag and you didn't so you deserved the ban.

The comment "banned for wearing a tag that I can rightfully wear" is incorrect.

Just because you used to be an admin doesn't mean you can go slapping it back on. If your getting admin again great put it on when your admins active.

I thought Zero was very clear about this. "You were not an admin at the time and where using the tag. In addition I do not have any pending orders at the time so there are no unactivated admin." This makes you look like a liar about your order for admin (whether you were or not).

I cant slap on an admin tag just because oh I plan on getting it payday... or I put in the info and didn't know what happened/why it didn't go through.

If you got away with this do you know how many other people would copy your actions?

Second This issue was between the Admin and you. I repeat the admin and you NO ONE ELSE! It really doesn't matter "my friends were obviously backing me up," It didn't have anything to do with them. "they were pissed" good for them they arent admins so its not thier place. Your fan club will just have to get over it and enjoy your company when you get back. (Not to mention you wouldnt have been banned in the first place had you just removed the tag.)

Seems to me the smart thing to do would have been to follow the request of the admin and wait for your admin-ship to become active or contact Zero (if hes on) and request he speak with the admin about allowing you to go ahead with the admin tag. If you cant contact zero then you wait. Its not gonna kill you to not have your tag a few more days (especially if your admin powers aren't active anyways).

I understand everyone wants to just move on but can we please learn from this so we don't have to repeat this kind of incident in the future!?! :smirk:

Christmas
09-13-2009, 05:34 PM

I remember looking in the server and seeing you there with the map as elevator escape.

Don't make excuses now. :icon_mrgreen:

Pink
09-13-2009, 05:48 PM
I was told to wear my tag when I first got my admin, I did for two days no one gave me any trouble. From I looks of the (admin) chat TV didnt have his tag on(didnt see demo just guessing by what people posting.)

Envy
09-13-2009, 07:34 PM
I was told to wear my tag when I first got my admin, I did for two days no one gave me any trouble. From I looks of the (admin) chat TV didnt have his tag on(didnt see demo just guessing by what people posting.)

This is going against what i said earlier about not responding, but the issue is not that I had the tag or not. *I* had admin (hence talking in admin chat) and in all honesty if I do ma_admins and there is someone with an ibis or ibis.a tag on that is NOT on that list I will ask them to remove it. I don't trust people on the internet on principle :P. The fact that you or anyone else wore their tag while not admins and no one said anything also isn't the point, admins SHOULD have requested you to remove them, but we all enforce differently. I personally am a stickler against camping and names and tags. I ask admins that come in to wear their tags.

AGAIN all she had to do was simply remove the tag from her name for.. atleast while I was there. My personal issues with toasties are not being discussed. I enforced a rule, that is all.

Also there are too many people who have NO involvement in this thread. These threads are between ACCUSED + ACCUSER + MANAGEMENT. If you are not one of them, then your input isn't truly needed and should be kept out of it, to reduce flames and derailing at the very least.

Thank you for your post Zero, I truely hope people can learn from this and follow directions when they are asked to do something :/.

This is my final post on the matter unless requested by a clan member or zero / jigsaw to post further, I will watch it a little for a few days then move on with my life on the issue.

D-Monic
09-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Now now childrens......CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!

:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

As stated admin was not paid for therefor giving u know right for rocking ibis.a tag. Anyway Envy should have been respected as seeing how he IS an admin. Respect the ban hammer. Respect IBIS. Enjoy. NOW.....do you youngins want some ice cream?

Hitman
09-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Oh gee look at this...

Even if uyou did buy admin, if your admin is registered and doesnt show up on the ma_Admins list, you are NOT an admin just yet. As soon as your admin is activated, then you can wear the tag not whenevr you feel like it because you just bought admin,. When Zero tells you to put the tag on then you put the tag on.

Oh wait I might get flamed by her deprived pussy dominated posse for saying this. Well fuck off.

Shut the fuck up Toasties and next time listen instead of bitching. its all in the rules

Pink
09-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Oh gee look at this...

Even if uyou did buy admin, if your admin is registered and doesnt show up on the ma_Admins list, you are NOT an admin just yet. As soon as your admin is activated, then you can wear the tag not whenevr you feel like it because you just bought admin,. When Zero tells you to put the tag on then you put the tag on.

Oh wait I might get flamed by her deprived pussy dominated posse for saying this. Well fuck off.

Shut the fuck up Toasties and next time listen instead of bitching. its all in the rules

Really the timer starts when you pay, your an admin even though you might not have the powers yet. If I paid for admin it took a day or two before it was activated and you banned me. I would file ToS abuse against you. She thought she paid for her admin it was honest mistake, I feel that Envy was wrong for banning and then again wrong for not wearing his tag that is a rule and he broke it/

loka
09-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Man you guys all need to get laid. He said, she said, useless demos blah blah blah. If you weren't there you shouldn't even comment on the issue blah blah blah. And yet people are still posting their own interpretations to guidelines and rules. Fuck I feel like I'm in Bible study class except I'd be arrested for assaulting everyone with the fucking bible instead of picking and choosing what I want to fucking nag about.

:stfu:

Vladninja
09-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Man you guys all need to get laid. He said, she said, useless demos blah blah blah. If you weren't there you shouldn't even comment on the issue blah blah blah. And yet people are still posting their own interpretations to guidelines and rules. Fuck I feel like I'm in Bible study class except I'd be arrested for assaulting everyone with the fucking bible instead of picking and choosing what I want to fucking nag about.

:stfu:

And yet you had to add your 2 cents.... thanks for adding. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your post is like seeing a bumper sticker that says "you shouldnt listen to anyone"
ok... I wont listen to that bumpersticker telling me not to listen to anyone...
wait but than am I listening to it!?!

loka
09-13-2009, 10:53 PM
And yet you had to add your 2 cents.... thanks for adding :lmao::lmao::lmao:

no problem. since you wanted to bump an old thread from a year ago to be a messiah of peace

Vladninja
09-13-2009, 10:54 PM
no problem. since you wanted to bump an old thread from a year ago to be a messiah of peace

Your post is like seeing a bumper sticker that says "you shouldnt listen to anyone"

In case ya didnt see it... lol

And PS I am no messiah of peace.. well hell... Im just a huge Zero fan. He writes some good stuff.

Christmas
09-13-2009, 11:15 PM
And yet you had to add your 2 cents.... thanks for adding. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

That isn't what she said at all.

She is saying it is stupid to keep jabbering on about the issue the thread was about because ZERO already weighed in and gave his verdict. End of story. Stop adding your opinion on who was in the wrong.

Your analogy is flat out incorrect.

Mallissin
09-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Really the timer starts when you pay, your an admin even though you might not have the powers yet. If I paid for admin it took a day or two before it was activated and you banned me. I would file ToS abuse against you. She thought she paid for her admin it was honest mistake, I feel that Envy was wrong for banning and then again wrong for not wearing his tag that is a rule and he broke it/

Timer starts when IBIS decides to accept your subscription. Starting a Paypal subscription doesn't make you an admin. They can rightfully refuse and rebate (which I hope happens in this particular case).

You're an admin when IBIS accepts and the servers show you as admin.

By your logic, anyone that submits an application to IBIS can pop an IBIS tag into their name and act like they can't be punished.

So, again... Envy right on both counts.

As far as the fact he wasn't wearing his tag, he clearly showed everyone on the server that he was an admin by talking on admin chat several times. At no point did people question he was an admin, in fact most of the conversations in the demos revolved around that fact. So, this isn't a hidden admin suddenly banning people out of the blue without warning. He took his time and showed some patience, but they decided to refuse and make a scene.

You want to dwell on a single semantic and ignore three others. Obviously not being very objective.

=|Loud Mute|=
09-14-2009, 12:38 AM
I think its funny when ENVY posts no one reads what he says, like right after his last posts you guys keep doing what he has asked you not to do? If you really wanna talk about it IM each other or something, I agree with Envy and Serephax, It looks bad when Admins are railing against eachother in threads.

I do have a solution for these problems though. Can we have a part of the forum that is just for Admins? Only admins can read and post on? So if we have a problem with another admin we can just post it on there? Is this possible?

Hitman
09-14-2009, 09:33 AM
Timer starts when IBIS decides to accept your subscription. Starting a Paypal subscription doesn't make you an admin. They can rightfully refuse and rebate (which I hope happens in this particular case).

You're an admin when IBIS accepts and the servers show you as admin.

By your logic, anyone that submits an application to IBIS can pop an IBIS tag into their name and act like they can't be punished.

So, again... Envy right on both counts.

As far as the fact he wasn't wearing his tag, he clearly showed everyone on the server that he was an admin by talking on admin chat several times. At no point did people question he was an admin, in fact most of the conversations in the demos revolved around that fact. So, this isn't a hidden admin suddenly banning people out of the blue without warning. He took his time and showed some patience, but they decided to refuse and make a scene.

You want to dwell on a single semantic and ignore three others. Obviously not being very objective.

But once again its Toasties and her dumb group thats TRYING to start aflame war. I will say this again, if I was there, I would have banned you already for this shit. And it woulda been a day at least because of your whore mouth. And if your friends said anything, then its a week.

Just because you think your a slut princess irl doesnt mean shit here. On the internet your nothing but a filthy rag doll who acts like a slut ebcause her father abused her. You need to fucking relax and stfu because all this drama on the forums revolves around you and your fucking mouth. God knows how many people hate you and want you gone from the forums.

Now please try going around it. Try putting the blame on someone else like you always do. Deny this you fucking skank.

loka
09-14-2009, 10:27 AM
That isn't what she said at all.

She is saying it is stupid to keep jabbering on about the issue the thread was about because ZERO already weighed in and gave his verdict. End of story. Stop adding your opinion on who was in the wrong.

Your analogy is flat out incorrect.

you are correct sir. haaayooooooo :wtg:

and seriously. drop it already. it was already dealt with. go play your games. go to class. go out on a date. close this thread. i'm surprised after Zero said anything at all he didn't close it.

Clone
09-14-2009, 10:58 AM
if this guy banned autumn he is my hero and i love him.... and i want to make cloned babies with him...

Clone

Hitman
09-14-2009, 11:04 AM
if this guy banned autumn he is my hero and i love him.... and i want to make cloned babies with him...

Clone

I'm willing to pay for his admin for a year for this lol

&&toasties
09-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Funny how the people who always told me not to spam and not to post in threads that had nothing to do with me are posting in here putting in their 2 cents where it isn't needed.

Hypocrisy.

lmao.

BTW:

Stop spamming you post whores.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Funny how the people who always told me not to spam and not to post in threads that had nothing to do with me are posting in here putting in their 2 cents where it isn't needed.

Hypocrisy.

lmao.

BTW:

It's actually done on purpose to show you how it feels when it's done to you, but I guess you're too dumb to realize that.

Hitman
09-14-2009, 03:58 PM

Hypocrisy.

lmao.

BTW:

You call us hypocrytes but your the biggest one of them all. And btw you lost your bet of getting free admin for a month.

&&toasties
09-14-2009, 04:22 PM
It's actually done on purpose to show you how it feels when it's done to you, but I guess you're too dumb to realize that.

LMAO.

You need to do some realising yourselllffffff.

*sings*

The interwebz is seriouusssss buisneeessssssssssss!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-14-2009, 04:32 PM
LMAO.

*sings*

Yeah I realize that you confuse it with the real world with your pathetic issues.

Hitman
09-14-2009, 04:39 PM
LMAO.

*sings*

Toasties how did your cyst removal go? When was it again? Sept 3rd? your not dying of cancer we all hope

&&toasties
09-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Toasties how did your cyst removal go? When was it again? Sept 3rd? your not dying of cancer we all hope

That's what I posted in that thread!

I never said anything about my daddy...where did you hear that from?

But anyways, thank you for asking.

They're so infected I have to get my ovaries completely removed.

Thank you for being courteous.

XxMastagunzxX
09-14-2009, 07:01 PM

Shit...sorry to hear that.

Hitman
09-14-2009, 07:21 PM

Hmmm but you posted september 2nd as an official date and you were on that day if I remember correctly......

inthebutt
09-14-2009, 07:48 PM

this thread is still open??

I wanted to say something but I figured nvm but than I thought about how autumn shot me in the face today in GG and I was like what the heck.

now christmas doesn't have to worry about knocking autumn up hahahaha :icon_mrgreen:

plz refer to my thread if you don't understand my reasoning for saying that.

D-Monic
09-14-2009, 07:53 PM
@ Mal. Nice av The Professional is a dope movie:wtg:

Rob
09-17-2009, 03:38 AM
Its really stupid, all this. Because the second i got admin, I got told by people like James, And even Jigsaw, That I have to wear the tag because i bought admin. I joined the server when i didn't (This was before it got activated, Obviously) have the ibis.a tag on, And they were like, You have to put the tag on because you bought admin.
So i don't know what this shit is all about, She bought admin, she isn't impersonating one, so wheres the problem?

EDIT
Right-o
I always read the first page of comments, so I always realize how old the thread is, after i post my comment :D
Anyways... uh, I forgot what i was going to say, oh well.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 04:17 AM
Its really stupid, all this. Because the second i got admin, I got told by people like James, And even Jigsaw, That I have to wear the tag because i bought admin. I joined the server when i didn't (This was before it got activated, Obviously) have the ibis.a tag on, And they were like, You have to put the tag on because you bought admin.
So i don't know what this shit is all about, She bought admin, she isn't impersonating one, so wheres the problem?

EDIT
Right-o
I always read the first page of comments, so I always realize how old the thread is, after i post my comment :D
Anyways... uh, I forgot what i was going to say, oh well.

If you read Zero's reply on this thread it clearly states "Admin was not purchased". Have a nice day !

D-Monic
09-17-2009, 06:41 AM
@toasties. Your ovaries have to be literally destroyed for them to want to remove them. The doctors normally only do that as a last resort.

@rob. they told you to wear it, then it was confirmed you purchased admin.

Curdy
09-17-2009, 07:24 AM
im gone for one day and this happens.

:chillpill: everyone gotta take one for fast relief

loka
09-17-2009, 03:07 PM
constipation is a bitch.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 03:08 PM
constipation is a bitch.

Stop eating burritos and beef jerky !

whytboiz33
09-17-2009, 03:54 PM
in case you children havnt noticed.... if zero doesnt say anything about something, that doesnt means its OK.

and hes said before, before you uglys were here, that you should wait for admin to activated. so...lets stick with that.

dont be so confrontational

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 04:25 PM
stfu ugly !!!

D-Monic
09-17-2009, 04:50 PM
aw sucky sucky now:icon_mrgreen:

&&toasties
09-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Hmmm but you posted september 2nd as an official date and you were on that day if I remember correctly......

My mom didn't take me to the doctors.

She "forgot".

Hence why I didn't go.

^^

Hitman
09-17-2009, 11:27 PM
My mom didn't take me to the doctors.

She "forgot".

Hence why I didn't go.

^^

and another lie....jeez why must you make stories up for people to feel sorry for you. We already found out that you are a two faced bitch. What else needs to be said?

FUCKING JAGER BOMBS!!!!

Christmas
09-17-2009, 11:40 PM
and another lie....jeez why must you make stories up for people to feel sorry for you. We already found out that you are a two faced bitch. What else needs to be said?

FUCKING JAGER BOMBS!!!!

Calm down already.

loka
09-19-2009, 03:02 PM
in case you children havnt noticed.... if zero doesnt say anything about something, that doesnt means its OK.

and hes said before, before you uglys were here, that you should wait for admin to activated. so...lets stick with that.

dont be so confrontational

he did say something about it. Page 2. go read that shit. why this wasn't closed in the first place like i said AFTER his response is beyond me.

toodles.