PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Pages : [1] 2

ChouChou
09-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Hi. hi. hi. I'm Chou, HOW ARE YOU GUYS?!

uuntiltheendd
09-12-2009, 10:06 PM
welcome.
and i am doing very well :icon_mrgreen:

ChouChou
09-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Good to hear!

XxMastagunzxX
09-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

May god be with us :banghead:

haha :smirk:

inthebutt
09-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

May god be with us :banghead:

haha :smirk:

what does chouchou have the numbers 666 stamped on her forehead somewhere??

is she the one that they have been talking about to cleanse the server of idiots??

do I get to stop being an asshole to everyone??

oh and welcome chouchou, I've seen you in the PUB!!! you need to learn how to cover your teammates back.

Jeimuzu
09-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Welcome to the forums ChouChou.. Don't mind them.

And I can't complain, you?

๖ReS
09-13-2009, 12:29 AM
Hi. hi. hi. I'm Chou, HOW ARE YOU GUYS?!

I love you ?

*Holy-Dart*
09-13-2009, 12:41 AM
I HATE you ? Chou Chou

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

๖ReS
09-13-2009, 12:57 AM
:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

YOU BITCH.

Stop changing my words D:

*Holy-Dart*
09-13-2009, 12:59 AM
YOU BITCH.

Stop changing my words D:

Omgsh u call me a bitch 2 i feel like everyone hates me now for some reason omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

๖ReS
09-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Omgsh u call me a bitch 2 i feel like everyone hates me now for some reason omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you ! :D

So does everyone your just crazy...

*Holy-Dart*
09-13-2009, 01:07 AM
I hate you ! :D

So does everyone your just crazy...

thx...tht made me feel better ;( :violin: (:icon_mrgreen:)

๖ReS
09-13-2009, 01:08 AM
Oh my god I feel so much better thanks babe <33

Your welcome :D

>:]

uuntiltheendd
09-13-2009, 01:27 AM
res and dart get a room.
and chouchou lets get a room. i feel my welcome wish wasnt as good as i wanted it to be :icon_mrgreen:

๖ReS
09-13-2009, 01:51 AM
res and dart get a room.
and chouchou lets get a room. i feel my welcome wish wasnt as good as i wanted it to be :icon_mrgreen:

GTFO.

Shes already in my room.

uuntiltheendd
09-13-2009, 02:26 AM
GTFO.

Shes already in my room.

</3 :violin:

*Holy-Dart*
09-13-2009, 06:08 AM
wow i feel so loved here and not left out thank you guyrs :)

loka
09-13-2009, 06:11 AM
She's not going in any of your rooms. She's been in mine for a week. kthxbiiiii

*Holy-Dart*
09-13-2009, 06:15 AM

:lmao::lmao::lmao::dead::morons:":eew:"!!

ChouChou
09-13-2009, 06:59 AM
HAHA~ Omg, Masta, you's a funnah funnah man.
And I watch peoples baaackkk........
Well.... their asses... :'')

All this room talkin' has me excited. so true though, I've been in Loka's for a week now, having raunchy lesbian sex.

But I'll go clean up and give the next person some fun too. Don't worry, There's enough Chou to go around.

I'm flexible, and as long as I have coffee, I'm energetic too ;)

So I'd advise the next person to have a nice hot pot of java on! haha.

Thanks everyone. PLaying with ya all is fun!:muffy:

uuntiltheendd
09-13-2009, 08:17 AM

sharing is caring.

and chou i call nexties!! :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

XxMastagunzxX
09-13-2009, 08:35 AM
LOL I was just joking

chou chou welcome

Rapedollar$
09-13-2009, 02:02 PM
she's not going in any of your rooms. She's been in mine for a week. Kthxbiiiii

pix or gtfo!!

yours' truely
09-13-2009, 02:11 PM
mmmmm, coffee breath!!!!

and as far as watching ppl's backs in pub...
it's not a serious scrim, especially if i'm there, i'm too nub. plus... who is the guy that always complains that the only reason they're dead is b/c so-n-so wasn't watching their back?

&&toasties
09-13-2009, 02:26 PM
MY LITTLE BOOGERBEAR!!!!

Welcome to the forums.

<33

ChouChou
09-13-2009, 03:51 PM
HAHAHA! coffee breath FTW! Actually, it's pretty down right nasty.
Thankkkkkss everyone.
It's not Booger bear, Autumn, It's Boogie Bear FUCK! GET IT RIGHT!!!<!213e@
haha. Uuntil wants to rub my pure 3k lbs of sexiness. oh yes baby oh yes. I'm a fuckin WHALE!....

uuntiltheendd
09-13-2009, 07:39 PM
HAHAHA! coffee breath FTW! Actually, it's pretty down right nasty.
Thankkkkkss everyone.
It's not Booger bear, Autumn, It's Boogie Bear FUCK! GET IT RIGHT!!!<!213e@
haha. Uuntil wants to rub my pure 3k lbs of sexiness. oh yes baby oh yes. I'm a fuckin WHALE!....

hey you cant tell ppl about our intimate conversations. </3

ChouChou
09-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Psssshhhtt, Yes I CAN!

Sin
09-15-2009, 07:29 AM
HOUSEKEEEEPING!!!

Sup fatty? :D

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Tostones, Pasteles, Arroz con pollo, Pernil, bacalaitos y Flan FTW !!!

Sin
09-15-2009, 08:32 AM
Tostones, Pasteles, Arroz con pollo, Pernil, bacalaitos y Flan FTW !!!

Te olvidaste del mofongo con camarones, maricon!!!

Haha!

Tenemos que tomar un palo de pitorro, mamao!

Imma make it a hobby to spam Chou-Chou's threads from now on. Delete them as you need to. :lmao:

Christmas
09-15-2009, 09:38 AM

In other news, Chou is a lesbian.

All the horny little teenagers can go away now.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Te olvidaste del mofongo con camarones, maricon!!!

Haha!

Tenemos que tomar un palo de pitorro, mamao!

Imma make it a hobby to spam Chou-Chou's threads from now on. Delete them as you need to. :lmao:

Oh shit thats right !!! The Camaronfongo !!!! U got me !!! Sangano !!!! :lmao:

In other news, Chou is a lesbian.

All the horny little teenagers can go away now.

Well actually she's bi. I think. :lmao:

loka
09-15-2009, 10:27 AM
no she's just secure about herself. she likes the cock.

uuntiltheendd
09-15-2009, 10:40 AM
yea i think shes either straight or bi. shes always asking for cock and lesbian sex on the servers and she has a pic of her kissing a guy on her computer and a pic with the same guy as her steam pic a few days back. maybe her bf??

loka
09-15-2009, 10:42 AM
oh for godsakes. YES it's her damn boyfriend. and just because a girl cries for sex with a chick on the internet doesn't make her bi. on the same note your faggot ass has been molesting 16 year olds for gay sex. i guess that makes you gay.

uuntiltheendd
09-15-2009, 10:51 AM
oh for godsakes. YES it's her damn boyfriend. and just because a girl cries for sex with a chick on the internet doesn't make her bi. on the same note your faggot ass has been molesting 16 year olds for gay sex. i guess that makes you gay.

woah chill out there loka. i wasnt bashing her for it, i was trying to clear up the fact that she wasnt JUST a lesbian. i love chouchou. and i cry for cock and vag too in the servers. so :chillpill: and listen to my smily play the violin :violin:

Sin
09-15-2009, 12:19 PM
yea i think shes either straight or bi. shes always asking for cock and lesbian sex on the servers.

and i cry for cock and vag too in the servers.

This logic proves you like the CACK!

Christmas
09-15-2009, 12:34 PM

Yes it does.

uuntiltheendd
09-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Yes it does.

it would if it were true. lol you two are bitches i swear.
loka being all up chouchous ass trying to protect her when i wasnt even bashing her in the first place. and making comments that are completely random that sound like theyre coming from a fucking downer.
and christmas youre almost as bad as toasties with your dumb ass comments.
@sin: your logic proves correct! i do like the CACK but only in ZM,GG, and in these forums!! im glad there are smart people like you here.

Sin
09-15-2009, 02:35 PM
xD

It's all in good fun man. You're a good sport, you little homo.

Christmas
09-15-2009, 02:38 PM
it would if it were true. lol you two are bitches i swear.
loka being all up chouchous ass trying to protect her when i wasnt even bashing her in the first place. and making comments that are completely random that sound like theyre coming from a fucking downer.
and christmas youre almost as bad as toasties with your dumb ass comments.
@sin: your logic proves correct! i do like the CACK but only in ZM,GG, and in these forums!! im glad there are smart people like you here.

Or maybe you are fucking retarded.

๖ReS
09-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Or maybe you are fucking retarded.

>.>

Maybe...

ChouChou
09-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Let's clear this up. I'm not a lesbian, nor am I Bi. I have a boyfriend, I've been with him for a year and a half. That would be the guy whos in a lot of my pictures. Just because I fuck around on a server, saying I want some guys cack, or some chick's pussy. Doesn't mean anything. It's the internet. Fuck, half the people I know on here, thinks I have a huge dick. Chill the hell out guys. IT's all good.

I can act like a lesbian, because I'm secure and fine with myself. I joke around with Loka, cause she's one of the best people I know on here. She's really fuckin' cool.

** yes, My boyfriend knows how I talk on servers. And he know's what I say. He's always on the computer right next to me. **

HAHa, Sin, Nice to know you care. Chyeah, I'm such a fatty. Gimme some biscuits bitch.

D-Monic
09-15-2009, 03:31 PM
hello I r DMonic. Plz enjoi ur stey here at IBIS

Christmas
09-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Let's clear this up. I'm not a lesbian, nor am I Bi. I have a boyfriend, I've been with him for a year and a half. That would be the guy whos I'm a lot of my pictures. Just because I fuck around on a server, saying I want some guys cack, or some chick's pussy. Doesn't mean anything. It's the internet. Fuck, have the people I know on here, thinks I have a huge dick. Chill the hell out guys. IT's all good.

I can act like a lesbian, because I'm secure and fine with myself. I joke around with Loka, cause she's one of the best people I know on here. She's really fuckin' cool.

HAHa, Sin, Nice to know you care. Chyeah, I'm such a fatty. Gimme some biscuits bitch.

Translation: I am a lesbian.

Enjoy your time with Loka.

๖ReS
09-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Let's clear this up. I'm not a lesbian, nor am I Bi. I have a boyfriend, I've been with him for a year and a half. That would be the guy whos in a lot of my pictures. Just because I fuck around on a server, saying I want some guys cack, or some chick's pussy. Doesn't mean anything. It's the internet. Fuck, half the people I know on here, thinks I have a huge dick. Chill the hell out guys. IT's all good.

** yes, My boyfriend knows how I talk on servers. And he know's what I say. He's always on the computer right next to me. **

That's exactly why I wub you.

Fucking stop saying your fat by the way. You skank.

uuntiltheendd
09-15-2009, 03:54 PM
xD

It's all in good fun man. You're a good sport, you little homo.

haha i know broseph. thats why i love you.
and im not gonna say any names, but christmas seems to think everything is serious.

@christmas, i AM in fact 100% mentally retarded. i have Klinefelter's syndrome, absolutely no cognitive function, no fingers for that matter, i am entirely illiterate, and i cant tell the difference between a human being and a snack pack.

@chouchou:sorry christmas posted in your thread. and fuck all the idiots who are constantly up your ass. they are stupid and just want to lick your massive kek. and when are we gonna get together again to rub down each others fat with olive oil????

ChouChou
09-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Olive oil.... OLIVE OIL!?! Fuckin' OLIVE OIL!? Are you serious. I was thinking more of... warm melted lard... mm, yeah baby.
Yeah, but I can SAY I'm fat, and not give a fuck what people think, because I know I'm NOT fat. =D

-slaps a wave in one ass cheek. -

uuntiltheendd
09-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Olive oil.... OLIVE OIL!?! Fuckin' OLIVE OIL!? Are you serious. I was thinking more of... warm melted lard... mm, yeah baby.
Yeah, but I can SAY I'm fat, and not give a fuck what people think, because I know I'm NOT fat. =D

-slaps a wave in one ass cheek. -

whatever youre into babe

Sin
09-15-2009, 04:20 PM

I just felt like quoting this.

JAIKAI!!!

JooJoo Bean, you're hilarious and I'm glad you don't take me seriously on the intardwebz. I just like to fuck around and have fun. *high-fiiiive*

SHAZAAAM!

loka
09-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Sin
09-15-2009, 04:45 PM
This bores me... who's up for a game of... BASKETBALL?

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 05:11 PM

Wheres that range in NYC you're referring to yo ?

Sin
09-15-2009, 05:18 PM
It's called Manhattan Shooting Excursion, CO.

I'll PM you some of the info.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 05:23 PM
It's called Manhattan Shooting Excursion, CO.

I'll PM you some of the info.

Can I bring civilians with me ?

Sin
09-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Honestly the 2 times I went was for a company outing, but we were all civvies.

They have a website though, I'll try and find it for you.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Honestly the 2 times I went was for a company outing, but we were all civvies.

They have a website though, I'll try and find it for you.

Found it. Looks good but complicated. I dont see any price ranges.

&&toasties
09-15-2009, 05:28 PM

LMAO.

They're gonna chase after you either way.

at any rate, lover, when you're done with Loka, would both of you mind coming to my room? It's kind of cold and I like the heat. ;]]

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 05:29 PM
LMAO.

at any rate, lover, when you're done with Loka, would both of you mind coming to my room? It's kind of cold and I like the heat. ;]]

Shut up

&&toasties
09-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Shut up

Suck my dick.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Suck my dick.

You surely stfu in the servers huh. LMAO !!

loka
09-15-2009, 05:37 PM

game. blouses.

loka
09-15-2009, 05:39 PM
LMAO.

but i don't like sharing :(

Sin
09-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Computer Blue...

@ CO - Yeah you gotta call and arrange a date/time. It's a pain in the ass but the outdoor field is humungous. Great for rifles. But damn! You go all the way fuckin down to Lakewood?! I live in Trenton, and thas still far as fuck for me. I guess you make a day out of it.

loka
09-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Computer Blue...

darling pikki. OOOOW!

Christmas
09-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Shut up

I don't know why but that retort made me laugh out loud.

ChouChou
09-15-2009, 06:44 PM
haha, oh yeah ;;winkwink;;

Christmas
09-15-2009, 06:45 PM

Go hit on some more girls you lesbo.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Computer Blue...

@ CO - Yeah you gotta call and arrange a date/time. It's a pain in the ass but the outdoor field is humungous. Great for rifles. But damn! You go all the way fuckin down to Lakewood?! I live in Trenton, and thas still far as fuck for me. I guess you make a day out of it.

I take a chick with me, then some drinks afterwards...then you know the rest. So yeah..it's worth it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 06:47 PM

I like your glasses.

ChouChou
09-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Bahahaha. there might be some deep rooted issues here. Bahahaha. I have to get my wisedom teeth out =(

ChouChou
09-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Thank you. And thank god for making me blind, right? Heh. Really, thanks though. Picked them out all by'z muh self.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Thank you. And thank god for making me blind, right? Heh. Really, thanks though. Picked them out all by'z muh self.

I think they're hot with that wild hair. :icon_mrgreen:

ChouChou
09-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Oh yes. The fresh out of the shower, I'm too lazy to blow dry my hair right now look. mhmh. Hot. Sizzlin' for that matter. hot.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Hahahha lmao over here !! :icon_mrgreen: Get your ass in the server and kill some people !

&&toasties
09-15-2009, 07:07 PM
You surely stfu in the servers huh. LMAO !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Because I've been sick, I have no energy....

But when I get energy, I'll scream your name out in pure pleasure when you shoot me...

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2009, 07:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Because I've been sick, I have no energy....

But when I get energy, I'll scream your name out in pure pleasure when you shoot me...

Now that's hot !

D-Monic
09-16-2009, 06:53 AM
you guys r tag teamin Ny over here, he's gonna pop:smirk:

Sin
09-16-2009, 07:22 AM
Cabrooooooon!

ChouChou
09-16-2009, 12:30 PM
That stupid bitch from Crazy Town. Or what the hell that place was called
Lazy town? I dunno, pink headed bitch. That show was horrible.

Sin
09-16-2009, 12:35 PM
That stupid bitch from Crazy Town. Or what the hell that place was called
Lazy town? I dunno, pink headed bitch. That show was horrible.

I have no idea. STOP HATING! xD

She's excited and wants to express herself. I Love the three douchebags in the background even better though.

loka
09-16-2009, 12:36 PM
lets kill her!!

Sin
09-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Leave my daughter alone! GOD!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2009, 02:58 PM
How about you ride on my ChouChou. :smirk:

loka
09-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Leave my daughter alone! GOD!

ugleh!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2009, 03:14 PM
ugleh!!!

Sangana !!! Vete friar papa fritas !!!

loka
09-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Sangana !!! Vete friar papa fritas !!!

ay no. yo no cocino para nada!!!

ChouChou
French fries where?! I miss those. And ride on your chouchou. I dont get it. But if youre telling me to ride YOU. I'll think about it. WINK WINK WINK WINK.....

ChouChou
you dont have any in the kitchen. I dont remember spanish that well.

loka
09-16-2009, 06:08 PM
lmao. i don't cook :P

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2009, 06:10 PM
ay no. yo no cocino para nada!!!

Que vaga !!! Vagamundo !!!!

French fries where?! I miss those. And ride on your chouchou. I dont get it. But if youre telling me to ride YOU. I'll think about it. WINK WINK WINK WINK.....

Si te voy a comer. Yo se que tu me quieres venir en tu boca !! LMAO !!!!

Sin
09-16-2009, 06:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! xD

whytboiz33
09-16-2009, 07:31 PM
Que vaga !!! Vagamundo !!!!

Si te voy a comer. Yo se que tu me quieres venir en tu boca !! LMAO !!!!

youve been hangin out with jose too much lmao

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2009, 07:32 PM
youve been hangin out with jose too much lmao

Jose can't speak spanish. He speaks that caveman retarded Puerto Rican spanish. :icon_mrgreen:

whytboiz33
09-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Jose can't speak spanish. He speaks that caveman retarded Puerto Rican spanish. :icon_mrgreen:

you look like a retarded cave man.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2009, 07:33 PM
you look like a retarded cave man.

You look like a retarded Mexican. :wtg:

whytboiz33
09-16-2009, 07:34 PM
You look like a retarded Mexican. :wtg:

at keast mexican is 1 step aabove in the evolutionary chain

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2009, 07:35 PM
at keast mexican is 1 step aabove in the evolutionary chain

Actually they're not considered humans. They're mongoloid monkeys from the desert.

whytboiz33
09-16-2009, 07:36 PM
mongoloids? are mongolians?

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2009, 07:38 PM
mongoloids? are mongolians?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid_race

whytboiz33
09-16-2009, 07:40 PM
suck my chocodick

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2009, 07:44 PM
suck my chocodick

Susie said that your penis was very small.

whytboiz33
09-16-2009, 07:44 PM
susie said she weighed less then 250 pounds aswell.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2009, 07:45 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

๖ReS
09-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Bahahaha. there might be some deep rooted issues here. Bahahaha. I have to get my wisedom teeth out =(

Awe hun :(

Its only bad for about 2 - 3 days

Eat soft food, don't spit blood and all that. I got mine out and ended up getting food it the very back, it got stuck up in my gum's and rotted, it was disgusting.

Don't worry though that wont happen to you if you keep on your steady diet of CACK.

ChouChou
09-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Awe hun :(

Its only bad for about 2 - 3 days

Eat soft food, don't spit blood and all that. I got mine out and ended up getting food it the very back, it got stuck up in my gum's and rotted, it was disgusting.

Don't worry though that wont happen to you if you keep on your steady diet of CACK.

..... dont spit the blood out?

D-Monic
09-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Susie said that your penis was very small.
:lmao::lmao:

susie said she weighed less then 250 pounds aswell.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!:lmao: Where'd she go to anyway?

๖ReS
09-16-2009, 11:06 PM
..... dont spit the blood out?

It helps it heal, trust me spitting make it hurt worse over time. Your better off dabbing the blood with gauze or paper towels.

Christmas
09-17-2009, 12:00 AM
If you can't handle getting your wisdom teeth out, i don't know what to tell you.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 04:19 AM
If you can't handle getting your wisdom teeth out, i don't know what to tell you.

I had all 4 removed at the same time. I was put to sleep of course. LOL

D-Monic
09-17-2009, 06:35 AM
ditto

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 11:01 AM
just be happy if they dont make you take clindamycin after you get them out..

ChouChou
09-17-2009, 11:38 AM
omg! thats what i have.!! clindamycin! Why?! WHATS WRONG WITH IT?!
Yeah, I'm getting all 4 out. I'm sure i can handle it. but im just scared. im allowed to be!

loka
09-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Yeah, I'm getting all 4 out. I'm sure i can handle it. but im just scared. im allowed to be!

no oral for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :muffy:

Sin
09-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Different people have different experiences with getting their wisdom teeth out. Some recover in a couple days, others it takes a couple weeks.

Swallowing blood = No Good!

Just keep poppin' the painkillers, sleep a lot, and make sure you eat (soup is delicious).

I heard from ITB that sucking on penis helps A LOT with the recovery though.

Give her some tips ITB.

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 02:05 PM

clindamycin is a hardcore antibiotic. it kills both good and bad bacteria in your body. some people have reactions to it. like me, it felt like there was a baseball in my throat for a few hours the first couple of times i took it. but i got used to it after a couple of days. other people have much worse reactions, some dont have any at all. oh yea and dont lay down for at least 30 minutes after you take it!
but the main thing is clostridium difficile. thats an infection and it happens because clindamycin kills the good bacteria in your intestines which could cause you to have runny, foul smelling poop for a few weeks. but, that doesnt happen to everybody and if it does, you can take probiotics to straighten it out.

Sin
09-17-2009, 02:08 PM
clindamycin is a hardcore antibiotic. it kills both good and bad bacteria in your body. some people have reactions to it. like me, it felt like there was a baseball in my throat for a few hours the first couple of times i took it.

That wasn't a "baseball" you were feeling, UTE.

loka
09-17-2009, 02:22 PM
my dentist yanked it out.... and i just sat there like "that was it?" mmm like a bad sex experience

Sin
09-17-2009, 02:24 PM
-points-... WHORE!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 02:36 PM
It felt great being put to sleep removing all four and waking up with cotton stuffed in my cheeks. The problem began hours after the anesthetia wore off and no matter what painkiller i took it hurt like hell overnight.

loka
09-17-2009, 03:09 PM
-points-... WHORE!

baaahahahahaaa. -points at you- GET YO BITCH ASS BACK IN THE KITCHEN... AND MAKE ME SOME PASTELLES.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 03:09 PM
baaahahahahaaa. -points at you- GET YO BITCH ASS BACK IN THE KITCHEN... AND MAKE ME SOME PASTELLES.

Y bacalaitos !!

Sin
09-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Chupate una chocha pendeja!!!!!!

Translation: You're funny.

Edit: I fuckin love Bacalaitos, carajo! Ahora tengo hambre.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Chupate una chocha pendeja!!!!!!

Translation: You're funny.

Edit: I fuckin love Bacalaitos, carajo! Ahora tengo hambre.

I'm getting some more white chocha this weekend. :wtg:

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 03:40 PM
It felt great being put to sleep removing all four and waking up with cotton stuffed in my cheeks. The problem began hours after the anesthetia wore off and no matter what painkiller i took it hurt like hell overnight.

hey NYS what painkillers did they give you?

@sin: it might not have been a baseball :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::wtg:

whytboiz33
09-17-2009, 03:43 PM

well arent you the toughest fagget in IBIS.

project stopped playing ibis. she burned too many calories clicking her meat chops

Rapedollar$
09-17-2009, 04:21 PM
project stopped playing ibis. she burned too many calories clicking her meat chops

I lol'd

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 04:27 PM
hey NYS what painkillers did they give you?

@sin: it might not have been a baseball :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::wtg:

I took all types...percs..vikes....they still didnt work..

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 04:28 PM
I took all types...percs..vikes....they still didnt work..

dayum. thats aweful man.
did they give you the 10grammers?

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 04:34 PM
dayum. thats aweful man.
did they give you the 10grammers?

Indeedy...It was more painful than anyhting I've ever experienced. So painful that I had a damn headache.

Christmas
09-17-2009, 04:38 PM
I had all 4 removed at the same time. I was put to sleep of course. LOL

Dude the stuff they gave me fucked me uppp.

I was chillin with my ex and I was just spouting random shit. Man I wish I could get a hold of more of that stuff. Fucking balls.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Dude the stuff they gave me fucked me uppp.

I was chillin with my ex and I was just spouting random shit. Man I wish I could get a hold of more of that stuff. Fucking balls.

What was it ?

Christmas
09-17-2009, 04:58 PM
What was it ?

Fuck if I know. That was two years ago when I had it done.

ChouChou
09-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Pffft. NYS, you're not making me feel ANY better. Lol. I got vikes. .... baha. I'm stil scared. Hurts so much you get a headache? Any bad news, is bad. I've always had bad luck with everything. SO if theres a chance for infection, or severe pain, I'll have it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Pffft. NYS, you're not making me feel ANY better. Lol. I got vikes. .... baha. I'm stil scared. Hurts so much you get a headache? Any bad news, is bad. I've always had bad luck with everything. SO if theres a chance for infection, or severe pain, I'll have it.

I have a special cream made only from me that will make it better.

๖ReS
09-17-2009, 07:14 PM
I have a special cream made only from me that will make it better.

So do I >.>

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 07:58 PM

lortab is awesome :wtg:
ive known people who have had thier wisdom teeth out and went back to work the next day.. just be optimistic. if you do happen to get an infection or pain, meds will take care of it. and on top of that, res, nys, and your boyfriend have special cream that would make kanye west hug a white baby. so you can use that if everything else fails :)

*Holy-Dart*
09-17-2009, 07:59 PM
So do I >.>

no one cares about you hush up :icon_mrgreen:

Rapedollar$
09-17-2009, 08:10 PM
when i got mine out i only go vicodin. i took a few days off cuz im lazy but i was in good enough condition to go back to work right away if i wanted to...

although tripping on vicodin while working in sales is quite the experience....

ChouChou
09-17-2009, 08:20 PM
bahahah, special cream.

Rapedollar$
09-17-2009, 08:24 PM
bahahah, special cream.

oh you know you like it.

the attention i mean.... yea....

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 08:39 PM
vicodin didnt work for me. i went back to the doctor and they gave me percocet. that stuff made me :horse::ninja::eew::dumb::borg::lol::chess::kitty: :moo::rocklicker::twocents::doh:
but then again i did take three at once.

ChouChou
09-17-2009, 08:48 PM
*************Sin: I wish I liked the cack instead of the clit sometimes.************** HOMO!

ChouChou
09-17-2009, 08:49 PM
thats what i have now. vicodin.... =| should i ask for something stronger if they dont work?!

loka
09-17-2009, 08:54 PM
*************Sin: I wish I liked the cack instead of the clit sometimes.************** HOMO!

he would say something like that. MESSAGE!

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 08:57 PM
thats what i have now. vicodin.... =| should i ask for something stronger if they dont work?!

well you would have to see how you feel after you get your teeth out and after you take the meds.

look on the bottle and see what the dosage is. it should say something like 5/500mg. that means it has 5mg of vicodin and 500mg of acetaminophen in each pill. the usual dosage is one 5/500mg vicodin every four to six hours. they also make 7.5/750mg and 10/660mg vicodins and they give them to you depending on your situation and how much pain relief you need. so if you have been given 5/500mg pills you can always double them up if one doesnt work and still be on the safe side.

but as for asking for something stronger... just wait and see if it works first, then ask if you can take more or switch.

Sin
09-17-2009, 10:48 PM
That's a true story.

When you catch feelins, women are cunts.

ChouChou
09-17-2009, 11:03 PM
I got 10/500 .... well night everyone tom. is the big day. haha i feel like such a pussy. Im scared of something that people dont even consider surgery.

loka
09-17-2009, 11:06 PM
That's a true story.

When you catch feelins, women are cunts.

helloooo my steam friends name was PERFECT!!!! still is!!!! but right now people must die in ditches

Christmas
09-17-2009, 11:18 PM
jesus christ 15 pages for an introductory thread.

yours' truely
09-17-2009, 11:21 PM
bewbs will do that to a thread.

loka
09-18-2009, 12:50 AM
bewbs will do that to a thread.

no. it's just funny to spam her thread lol

ChouChou
09-18-2009, 06:08 AM
fer som reason... Lol

Sin
09-18-2009, 07:26 AM
Yes. I think I said that somewhere near the beginning. :D

This thread > the forums.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-18-2009, 07:57 AM
Took off today. Will play till about 7, then will be off to get laid for the weekend.
ChouChou I'm booked for this weekend. How about next weekend ?

ChouChou
09-18-2009, 09:04 AM
thats good, next weekends even better for me too./ so now im not gonna be all in pain.. mannn i just got blood all over my shit trying to down the painkiller and antibiotic.

ChouChou
09-18-2009, 09:05 AM
its fuckin done with GOOD!

ChouChou
09-18-2009, 09:23 AM
man
i took the vicodin. its only making me feel loopy, but im still in HELL of pain right now. my entire left side of my face huuuuuuuurts like a bitch

Sin
09-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Good! Now all you have to do is give us status updates so we can make fun of you. xD

loka
09-18-2009, 09:33 AM
man
i took the vicodin. its only making me feel loopy, but im still in HELL of pain right now. my entire left side of my face huuuuuuuurts like a bitch

awww but u looked sooo cuteee lmao

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-18-2009, 09:50 AM
man

I told you. What did i say to everyone. All the pain meds in the world ain't gonna kill that pain. How did u like the cotton in your mouth. LOL

uuntiltheendd
09-18-2009, 10:22 AM
morphine ftw :wtg:

ChouChou
09-18-2009, 12:08 PM
hhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhha, god, youre right NYC, i'm actually scared to swallow. I took a nap cause i feel like crap. and woke up 10x's worse than before i laid down. we put a towel under my face cause thats what he said to do. god thing though there wasnt a lot of blood. just a circle the size of a tennis ball. in 2d! hahaha. You know, when you wake up from being under you dont have a clue what is going on., i didnt even realize i had cotton shoved in my mouth till almost home. haha. then we had to take em out 30 minutes after the doctors... i gotta gett you. my breath is realllly nasty. mouth blood is horrid. my bf alsmost puked when he had to help me pull the cotton out.

and... also... when I was like in loopy state after i was done, there was this girl in the other room like whining like a little bitch, bf told me i actually told her to shut the fuck up.
Then i made the doctor yell at her too. haha.

Loka, I'm not cute right now. I look like a fuckin chipmunk haha.

Sin
09-18-2009, 12:17 PM

http://www.guestbookking.com/gbgraphx/upload/2712/Chipettes_at_Pisa.jpg

Christmas
09-18-2009, 12:28 PM
no. it's just funny to spam her thread lol

I'm sure that's the reason.

uuntiltheendd
09-18-2009, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=ChouChou;31283]
and... also... when I was like in loopy state after i was done, there was this girl in the other room like whining like a little bitch, bf told me i actually told her to shut the fuck up.

QUOTE]

lol i would love to work in the PACU to hear all the crazy shit people talk about after waking up.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-18-2009, 01:17 PM
hhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhha, god, youre right NYC, i'm actually scared to swallow. I took a nap cause i feel like crap. and woke up 10x's worse than before i laid down. we put a towel under my face cause thats what he said to do. god thing though there wasnt a lot of blood. just a circle the size of a tennis ball. in 2d! hahaha. You know, when you wake up from being under you dont have a clue what is going on., i didnt even realize i had cotton shoved in my mouth till almost home. haha. then we had to take em out 30 minutes after the doctors... i gotta gett you. my breath is realllly nasty. mouth blood is horrid. my bf alsmost puked when he had to help me pull the cotton out.

Your dental surgeon left me a voice mail explaining to me if you're experiencing more pain and discomfort to prescribe you my special cream. You must take my special cream 3 times a day till my cream runs out or pain subsides.

loka
09-18-2009, 01:26 PM
http://www.guestbookking.com/gbgraphx/upload/2712/Chipettes_at_Pisa.jpg

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7fOAiTcDYk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7fOAiTcDYk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Sin
09-18-2009, 01:57 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7fOAiTcDYk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7fOAiTcDYk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

"Welcome to the CHINA CLUB! A-chinga-ching-ching a-ching a-ching!"

ChouChou
09-18-2009, 02:54 PM
I bet nys. i bet
haha dirty man.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-18-2009, 04:57 PM
I bet nys. i bet
haha dirty man.

Did I mention that I like your glasses ? :lmao:

ChouChou
09-18-2009, 06:35 PM
haha!

๖ReS
09-18-2009, 07:46 PM
no one cares about you hush up :icon_mrgreen:

Your just upset that you didnt get any special cream. :D

ChouChou
09-18-2009, 08:40 PM
sicko bahaha we were on out way back from walmart, and i guess all that walkin around did something to me, while we were in the car on the way back i actually passed out by how bad the pain was. AFTER i took my vics.

ChouChou
09-19-2009, 03:24 AM
annnnnnnd now im awake at 4:24 am pills wore off, got a mouth full of blood, and am straight miserable. go me.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-19-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm in Brooklyn right now but I'll be glad to deliver you prescription cream at your request. You must be special since I'm on my iPhone caring for my patient. LOL

๖ReS
09-19-2009, 04:19 PM
I'm in Brooklyn right now but I'll be glad to deliver you prescription cream at your request. You must be special since I'm on my iPhone caring for my patient. LOL

That's cute.

ChouChou
09-19-2009, 07:15 PM
BAHAHA, he just REALLY wants me to have his special cream in my mouth.

Breezy
09-19-2009, 08:09 PM
BAHAHA, he just REALLY wants me to have his special cream in my mouth.

Wow, look at how many views and replies this intro has!!! They really like you chou chou! Btw, hope your mouth gets better soon.

๖ReS
09-19-2009, 11:48 PM
Wow, look at how many views and replies this intro has!!! They really like you chou chou! Btw, hope your mouth gets better soon.

It's because she has boobs and a vagina and talks openly about them.

:D

uuntiltheendd
09-20-2009, 03:27 AM
i thought it was because she had glasses...

ChouChou
09-20-2009, 07:24 AM
Its because my boobs and vag have glasses. kThnx!

Baha, thanks Breezy.btw. Day three and It's not better. yay...

uuntiltheendd
09-20-2009, 11:54 AM
have you had any reactions to the clindamycin?

ChouChou
09-20-2009, 05:38 PM
nope, not any so far. But I do feel my tummy rumblin when i lay down. like theyre getting loose. =P But i havent pooped since before the surgery. so.. yay

Sin
09-20-2009, 05:43 PM
It's time to drop Fat Albert's kids off at the pool.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-20-2009, 07:22 PM
I do anal probes too for extra credit. :lmao:

ChouChou
09-21-2009, 11:12 AM
ROFL. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

Sin
09-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Enemaaaaaas!

uuntiltheendd
09-21-2009, 01:01 PM
alieeeeeeeens!
michael jacksooooooon!

yours' truely
09-21-2009, 03:49 PM
I do anal probes too for extra credit. :lmao:

is there a line, do i take a number and what kind of wait is there for this famous anal probe?

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-21-2009, 04:02 PM
is there a line, do i take a number and what kind of wait is there for this famous anal probe?

Males need not apply.

๖ReS
09-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Males need not apply.

Darn :/

ChouChou
09-21-2009, 07:20 PM
rofl. NYS is hilarious.

uuntiltheendd
09-21-2009, 07:52 PM
rofl. NYS is hilarious.

be careful. NYS might *accidentally* probe your vagina with your consent.

๖ReS
09-21-2009, 08:02 PM

Pssh. that's my job dammit.

I also don't need consent.

>:D

๖ReS
09-21-2009, 08:02 PM

Pssh. that's my job dammit.

I also don't need consent.

uuntiltheendd
09-21-2009, 08:24 PM
let me correct myself. nys and res may *accidentally* probe your vagina with your consent. and that is not limited to seperate encounters; a double probe may transpire. if this is the case, have extra febreeze ready so you can cleanse the air of the stench of anal probilizationess.

๖ReS
09-21-2009, 10:35 PM
let me correct myself. nys and res may *accidentally* probe your vagina with your consent. and that is not limited to seperate encounters; a double probe may transpire. if this is the case, have extra febreeze ready so you can cleanse the air of the stench of anal probilizationess.

I lol'd

XD

yours' truely
09-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Males need not apply.it's ok, my mom taught me how to tuck it.

Sin
09-22-2009, 07:13 AM
I'm eating plain oatmeal with no sugar or anything... this shit is horrendous, but oh SO GOOD!

uuntiltheendd
09-22-2009, 11:12 AM
that is disgusting. at least youre lowering your numbers.

ChouChou
09-22-2009, 02:15 PM
ewwwwwww why the hell would u do that!!??

Sin
09-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Because "it's part of a balanced breakfast!"

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-22-2009, 02:50 PM
ewwwwwww why the hell would u do that!!??

I want your glasses.

uuntiltheendd
09-22-2009, 02:57 PM
I want your glasses.

the ones on her face, vagina, boobs, or penis?

loka
09-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Joan Rivers wants you to get some plastic surgery. kthx!

http://changebydoing.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/joan-rivers.jpg

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Wtf ?

uuntiltheendd
09-22-2009, 03:04 PM
randommmmm

Sin
09-22-2009, 03:07 PM
I'd put it in her mouth.

&&toasties
09-22-2009, 03:09 PM
I'd put it in her mouth.

Get back to work, loser.

lmao.

loka
09-22-2009, 03:10 PM
I'd put it in her mouth.

Joan Rivers has had more red carpet than an Irish lesbian. Remember that! baaahahahahahahaha

Sin
09-22-2009, 03:12 PM
Joan Rivers has had more red carpet than an Irish lesbian. Remember that! baaahahahahahahaha

"She got DSL ALL DAY!"

loka
09-22-2009, 03:12 PM
"she got dsl all day!"

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loka
09-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Joan Rivers face has been on more red carpets than an Irish lesbian! hahaha i so fucked it up but still equally hilarious

Sin
09-22-2009, 03:24 PM
I wonder when all of our posts are gonna be eated. :muffy:

I do enjoy the mindless banter on these forums though.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Get back to work, loser.

lmao.

Get a job loser. Skank Alert !

uuntiltheendd
09-22-2009, 08:54 PM
22 pages wowowee
i wonder how many posts are actually welcoming chouchou lol

Sin
09-23-2009, 07:13 AM
Welcome JooJoo.

๖ReS
09-23-2009, 03:01 PM
22 pages wowowee
i wonder how many posts are actually welcoming chouchou lol

The rest are about Me and Nys probing her.

Sin
09-23-2009, 03:44 PM

The rest are about Me and Nys probing her.

Wasn't it more like NYS probing you and her? Nasty Rez.

๖ReS
09-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Wasn't it more like NYS probing you and her? Nasty Rez.

No?

:)

ChouChou
09-23-2009, 11:17 PM
But i love this thread. lmao.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-24-2009, 04:36 AM
Glasses....

Sin
09-24-2009, 07:28 AM
Mamao! Hahaha! xD

Christmas
09-24-2009, 11:56 AM
I think NYS likes you chou.

ChouChou
09-24-2009, 02:17 PM
He wants to fuck the lens right outta my glasses. He's such a naughty man.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-24-2009, 03:11 PM
LMAO !!! Omg it was unusually hot out today in Staten Island at work and all I could think of at work was glasses.....

๖ReS
09-24-2009, 07:20 PM
You didn't think of chous' tits.

Just glasses eh?

Cool Bro.

Rapedollar$
09-24-2009, 07:28 PM
god! will you two just shack up and hit it already?

also, pix. dont forget them...

ChouChou
09-24-2009, 09:02 PM
yeah res. he's strickly glasses.

๖ReS
09-24-2009, 10:49 PM
yeah res. he's strickly glasses.

Yay I can probe all I want.

He can have your fucking glasses. Speaking of glasses, do you have horrid vision without them ?

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-25-2009, 04:45 AM
http://www.cumshotglasses.com/ :lmao::lmao::lmao:

ChouChou
09-25-2009, 05:18 AM
Yeah, i cant see anything without them.

Sin
09-25-2009, 06:54 AM
http://www.cumshotglasses.com/ :lmao::lmao::lmao:

ROFFLE! I was waiting for you to post some shit like that. JooJoo, you better prepare yourself.

uuntiltheendd
09-25-2009, 02:03 PM
my girlfriend just got all her wisdom teeth out and four other teeth pulled and now my balls are about to explode because she wont stop moaning about how bad her head hurts.

:banghead:

i hope probing her and giving her some special cream will ease her pain...

ChouChou
09-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Haha! Heyyyy, be nice. it really really hurts!

uuntiltheendd
09-25-2009, 02:16 PM
giving her my special cream will be nice.

Sin
09-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Send "bullet bill" straight into her glasses. xD

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-25-2009, 03:39 PM
ROFFLE! I was waiting for you to post some shit like that. JooJoo, you better prepare yourself.

And you know this !!! LOL

uuntiltheendd
09-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Send "bullet bill" straight into her glasses. xD

yea i would, but chouchou doesnt have a nose!!!!! thats gross. i like girls with noses so i can show them what a fire breathing dragon is :wtg:

Sin
09-25-2009, 05:36 PM
As Fred puts it... it's called an "Albino White Dragon".

I love punching throats!

ChouChou
09-25-2009, 06:58 PM
what i have a nose

๖ReS
09-25-2009, 08:00 PM
what i have a nose

You fuckin' better.

uuntiltheendd
09-25-2009, 09:59 PM
what i have a nose

i hope so. it looks like you dont have one in your pic though lol

&&toasties
09-26-2009, 06:58 AM
Get a job loser. Skank Alert !

I don't need one, I'm living with my parents!

And calling me a skank isn't starting drama...?

I'm confused now...

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-26-2009, 07:34 AM

I'm confused now...

It's not drama. It's called the truth. Why do you still insist on being here when most of the people dislike you ? You're retarded. If I hated IBIS then why try and be a part of IBIS and act like nothing was said or done on your part. Must be the downz..

uuntiltheendd
09-26-2009, 09:23 AM

I'm confused now...

lol downer

oh and hey res, lookie what i found:

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/wowrx/res.jpg

ChouChou
09-26-2009, 10:36 AM
That post was foreva Ago Autumn. Drop it. lol.

ChouChou
09-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Hmmm. That picture. OKAY, wait a fuckin minute. What the hell is that face suppose to be!?! ReS?!!?!? anyone?!?!?!