PDA

View Full Version : I will be making a ze map

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Hello i am trini8ed and i have been working on a zelda map and escape zombie map for your zombie server i am wondering when i finish it will you guys put in on your server it is gonna be a zelda escape map of ganindorfs tower and you have to go up all the way to the top of the tower to get the triforce of wisdom then you have to escape while zombies try to kil you there will be some secrets for shorcuts like the goldne gauntlet exc i will amke it far for the humans to win there will be time limits of certain areas and fast zombies will have a hard time wining as well so please read this and tell me your answer :muffy:

XxMastagunzxX
09-13-2009, 04:53 PM
Hello i am trini8ed and i have been working on a zelda map and escape zombie map for your zombie server i am wondering when i finish it will you guys put in on your server it is gonna be a zelda escape map of ganindorfs tower and you have to go up all the way to the top of the tower to get the triforce of wisdom then you have to escape while zombies try to kil you there will be some secrets for shorcuts like the goldne gauntlet exc i will amke it far for the humans to win there will be time limits of certain areas and fast zombies will have a hard time wining as well so please read this and tell me your answer :muffy:

Hopefully Zero will put them on the server. I am sure we will probably review them first.

*Holy-Dart*
09-13-2009, 04:54 PM
oh gosh i remember you :banghead::banghead::reddot: k good luck :banghead::banghead:

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 05:06 PM
I will take screenshots of the map here lol i will keep you updated

ZERO
09-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Sure, also I am willing to beta test versions of it on my local network to verify that everything works correctly.

anex
09-13-2009, 05:18 PM
Please make it epic.

EDIT: Also Secrets. Please add them.

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 05:21 PM
i will not have any special servercommands like change phyics exc will be normal map

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 05:24 PM
and i will give you beta alpha copies wink wink

Jeimuzu
09-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Zelda map??!?!!! I love you!

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Apparently i sense admin abusing on your server idk wtf is going on but i got muted because of my vioce i was not screaming into the mic like some ignorant kid i was talking about a normal converation and someone said idk who but i think it was echo1235 or told one of the admins to mute these gay faggoty kids me and makeipclap got muted i am on your server a lot and i think admins should respect people who have high pitch voices. not making people to be asshat admins.

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Please make it epic.

EDIT: Also Secrets. Please add them.

there will be secrets i will tell you one i might have the triforce somewhere for someone to get not gonna say what it does but i will make it epic :D

Jeimuzu
09-13-2009, 06:58 PM
The four admins on right now usually don't mute someone unless they're really spamming. The mute will end when the map changes. Just use your mic sparingless, mostly to tell people "Stop cade breaking!" or to alert admins of players breaking the rules.

I'm sure there's about 10 people using their mics at once right now. I wouldn't know though, can't get in. Server is full >.<

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 07:03 PM
Tbh lol i nevered said no cade breaking no other shit and like i was just talking i didn't even talk when there was around 5 people talking at once i swaer i will record it next time or try to so i show you what i mean you can even ask curdy he watched he knows i wasn't doing that shit but lol anyways i need to get working on the map i jsut won't be on the server for like another week lol.

Jeimuzu
09-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Well good luck man. I'd definitely love to beta test for you, (<3 zelda) so give me a PM some time if you want.

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 07:13 PM
yeah i will for sure but is there any special map requests you qant because basically you start outside you go inside there are the 8 room or 7 rooms you have to hit for all the beams to open the dorr then they go up though the level then they face ganindorf and while you are facing him the xombies are below and while you are making your escape you defend while you attack the zombies i might change this face ganindorf to like have a triforce at the top and once you get it you have to brig it all the way to the bottom to win soemthing liek that

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 07:14 PM
yeah just extracted the high def materials from zelda so i can use them in sdk

Jeimuzu
09-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Make sure you have a few old out spots, and a couple places to barricade the way. It makes things interesting. You also have to take into account the fast zombies.

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 07:21 PM
yeah i will definatly work on that because on most escape maps i am on are a pain in the ass because of those fast zombies

ZERO
09-13-2009, 07:23 PM
I have seen maps that can detect zombies and then preform an action such as closing a door when they approach for example.

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 07:27 PM
yeah thats easy all you need is a trigger and a filter lol

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 07:44 PM
The hardest part will be getting the materials

Jeimuzu
09-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Reminds me of my wc3 map making days.

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Yeah just started working on it working on the map well i hope it goes well lol if you could be great try to find high def png or high def textures of ocorina of time that would help a lot and there will be a credits room so try to help me out lol

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Im gonna do a live stream in a bit

trini8ed
09-13-2009, 09:59 PM
http://www.livestream.com/trini8ed

Odin
09-13-2009, 11:53 PM
I just got out of the livestream, really awesome stuff, I'd recommend anyone who wants to know how maps are made or wants to be a mapper themself to watch it, it's cool seeing a map form from nothing.

Kavinsky
09-14-2009, 03:42 AM
can you do a gungame map based around the heat (1995) bank shootout next or maybe a ze escape map based around the begining of raiders of the lost ark?

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark)

Clone
09-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Dude u just gotta add the WTF BOOM box ad a hazard that would be epic man totally epic anyway i'm Clone you will get to know me fast :p gl bro

Clone

trini8ed
09-14-2009, 08:27 PM
I am only making a ze map i am not going to do any special request like do a recreation of exc... But i will do special requests for a secret room exc i have a live stream up of the map so stop by to see hoiw it is going exc. So please look around give me some ideas i would love to give out some beta copies of the map to people. So if you want in the next week or so just ask.

Live Stream: http://www.livestream.com/trini8ed

trini8ed
09-14-2009, 11:55 PM
gonna be working on it for another 2 hours then going to bed the live view should be up though

Jeimuzu
09-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Aww, I just checked it out at the 2 hour mark too..

trini8ed
09-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Yeah i have to remake the main room because i messed up on my snap to grid and mesurements grrrr but i am almost done again i saved a backup of the old one i am just trying to snap everything to the grif so there are no gaps players can see though

trini8ed
09-16-2009, 10:38 PM
Finally finished the stairway in the main 6 medalians rooms just have to make those rooms i am gonna be to hold each room off for this x secconds have a dorr and all then you move to the next one i will make it very hard to break so the zombies don't get you i will make it even hard for fast zombies to get you so once you hold off the 6 medalians room you proceed to the tower and you gaurd off the last 3 room they will be bigger and there might be secrets in those room like if you get there in this amount of x second a special surpirse may come sorta like the ring from lotr maps of ze so i will make it so like 80% of the time the humans amke it to the top but once you get to the top you escape thats where the zombies will have there chance and once you reach the bottom exc you win and a zelda model will choose her winner something liek that.