PDA

View Full Version : GG Knife fight round OKay to slay!??

=|Loud Mute|=
09-16-2009, 01:12 AM
Say a guy runs away for the whole thirty seconds of the round and then it just ends with both people being slayed. Is it okay to go ahead and slay the guy that is running away before the time runs out. I hate the fact that the person accepts the fight and then just runs and wastes everyones time! I think it should be okay to go ahead and slay them. We had this problem arise earlier, i went ahead and slayed the guy, but another admin thought it was crap? What do you guys think?

Rapedollar$
09-16-2009, 06:46 AM
i say good call.

but the hard part is figuring out whether or not they are doing it for a strategic reason or just plain running away.

once you have that down, its all gravy from there.

D-Monic
09-16-2009, 06:55 AM
yea i member back in the day when me and Dollar$ would knife, for some reason he was always trying to run for a "strategic reason" :muffy:

EDIT: i say good call too btw

XxMastagunzxX
09-16-2009, 07:05 AM
Slay them

Sin
09-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Patience is a virtue.

Rapedollar$
09-16-2009, 08:23 AM
yea i member back in the day when me and Dollar$ would knife, for some reason he was always trying to run for a "strategic reason" :muffy:

EDIT: i say good call too btw

it was mainly so you could get a good look at my ass before you died... i know how much you like my ass.... or was busy trying to glitch a gun back (i keed)...

I LIKE TURTLES
09-16-2009, 08:50 AM
Slay the faggot.

=|Loud Mute|=
09-16-2009, 09:28 AM
i say good call.

but the hard part is figuring out whether or not they are doing it for a strategic reason or just plain running away.

once you have that down, its all gravy from there.

I waited for 1 sec left on the timer and he was so far away no hope, then slayed right before it went to 0.

ZERO
09-16-2009, 04:02 PM
I would slay when there is like 1-2 seconds left or just slay him again next round. If he is on level 1 I would slay him when he gets off of it twice!

D-Monic
09-16-2009, 05:52 PM
it was mainly so you could get a good look at my ass before you died... i know how much you like my ass.... or was busy trying to glitch a gun back (i keed)...

aaaahahaha :icon_mrgreen::pistols:

Rapedollar$
09-16-2009, 06:18 PM
I would slay when there is like 1-2 seconds left or just slay him again next round. If he is on level 1 I would slay him when he gets off of it twice!

ah zero... so vindictive! I LOVE IT!!!

Seraphax
09-21-2009, 10:46 AM
I think slaying can be avoided. Just freeze bomb them, that way the other person can still get the level.

Fish
09-21-2009, 08:46 PM
If it gets to the final seconds and the guy keeps running, he is being a bitch and holding the rest of the server up. Slay the guy. If he wanted to be a bitch, he could have rejected the knife fight and fought with guns.