PDA

View Full Version : Requestin a ban!

Rapedollar$
09-17-2009, 07:56 PM
If anybody has guessed, since its me posting, the likelyhood of it being somebody on the server is next to zero... and guess what. you are right!

im requesting a forum ban for &&toasties. as for the server, i havnt seen how she acts there.

90% of her posts are spam, she is constantly causing drama which in turn is causing more agitation among the forum members instagating to more infighting.

now that i think about it, i cant think of one single post of hers that has had any usefulness to the forums.

as for evidence, on nearly every page of every thread on this forum you can find her drivel.

i look forward to the clan members decision.

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 08:00 PM
+1 :wtg:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 08:00 PM
+1...i agree brother.

D-Monic
09-17-2009, 08:37 PM
( . ) ( . ) woooooooooooooh!!!!:wtg:

Christmas
09-17-2009, 08:41 PM
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4956/calledi.jpg

This thread has so much fucking potential I can't stand it.

uuntiltheendd
09-17-2009, 08:44 PM
( . ) ( . ) woooooooooooooh!!!!:wtg:

+1 for d-mo :icon_mrgreen:

XxMastagunzxX
09-17-2009, 09:12 PM
+1

k

&&toasties
09-17-2009, 10:05 PM
I support this!

Let's ban me for having fun.

<33

Rapedollar$
09-17-2009, 10:13 PM
I support this!

im happy to have your support

*Holy-Dart*
09-17-2009, 10:33 PM
I support this!

Let's ban me for having fun.

<33

Lawlz I -10,000 this thing to ban toasties:icon_mrgreen:

wickedtribe
09-17-2009, 10:48 PM
Agreed, +1 for rape.

Vladninja
09-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Agreed, +1

silent
09-17-2009, 11:04 PM
ahahahaha

Mallissin
09-18-2009, 12:55 AM
I don't think we should ban completely, just charge for posting more than 15 messages a week. That way she could never afford admin ever again.

Two birds with one stone!:wtg:

inthebutt
09-18-2009, 01:28 AM
I don't think we should ban completely, just charge for posting more than 15 messages a week. That way she could never afford admin ever again.

Two birds with one stone!:wtg:

ban hammer her!!!!!!!!!

@mallissin why would you charge for more than 15 messages a week?? alot of people post more than 15 messages a week and there legit post too.

Kavinsky
09-18-2009, 05:47 AM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/1582/original/picard-facepalm.jpg

yeash, talk about being a drama queen rape, can ya.... ya know talk about dealing with the balancing issues of zmod, dealing with mic spammers, annoying kids, spots that should be banned and maybe stop drawing on bullshit topics that died along time ago and act like fucking adults?

Rapedollar$
09-18-2009, 07:07 AM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/1582/original/picard-facepalm.jpg

yeash, talk about being a drama queen rape, can ya.... ya know talk about dealing with the balancing issues of zmod, dealing with mic spammers, annoying kids, spots that should be banned and maybe stop drawing on bullshit topics that died along time ago and act like fucking adults?

ah kav. im not doing this to start drama. im doing it to end it. as for balancing issues in zmod, zmod is the server i frequent the least (when i was last available to play, wcs was not available) and last time i played zmod zero had already instituted many balancing factors to keep the game fair. some things may have changed but things along the lines of weapon mechanics, havnt.

if you are referring to my post on your poll i was simply stating my opinion on how shotguns are in no way unbalanced. my posts main point was for you to point out a failing in how you listed your polls options.

drawing from bullshit topics yadda yadda yadda: not since i have entered this forum have i gone through and rage bashed anyones posts maliciously. at times my more direct line of thinking may be thought of that way but i do not intent it to be so. if at any point you think im not acting as an adult, please tell me. im pretty thick skinned and am good with criticism. the reason im drawing off these bullshit topics is exactly that. they are bullshit and have no place on these forums. my personal opinion is that they are a complete eyesore and causing more grief than necessary to the community as a whole.

as for the mic spammers, annoying kids, and red zones, admins can take care of this. thats their job. not so much the red zones though, thats something zero, jigsaw, or possibly one of the other clan members to decide.

i look forward to returning to the servers and repurchasing my admin in the coming months.

note: the score is currently 2 for, 0 against.

Nemesis
09-18-2009, 08:19 AM
you could always start charging like txt messages, make some extra cash for the server, hell since it's her you'll be able to open another 3 servers...

wickedtribe
09-18-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't think she should be banned from the servers but, banned from the forums? Yes she does deserve and IP ban. there is nothing legit she has done here.

I don't care if she still plays in game but, she does not deserve to post anything on the forums, and if she chooses to continue spamming and annoying people in game then yea.... ban her from all of the servers.

walterbrunswick
09-18-2009, 01:43 PM
+1 on the forum ban.

+1 on the server bans.

She is going to be playing on Fateless anyway, since she's a member there, so IBIS can be a refuge for us when we don't want to listen to her bullshit there. It would be funny if everyone from Fateless ended up playing on IBIS because they couldn't stand her there anymore :lmao:

inthebutt
09-18-2009, 02:03 PM
+1 on the forum ban.

+1 on the server bans.

She is going to be playing on Fateless anyway, since she's a member there, so IBIS can be a refuge for us when we don't want to listen to her bullshit there. It would be funny if everyone from Fateless ended up playing on IBIS because they couldn't stand her there anymore :lmao:

don't get to excited walter, your next after her.

having a known pedobear on here isn't good for IBIS either.

walterbrunswick
09-18-2009, 02:14 PM
don't get to excited walter, your next after her.

having a known pedobear on here isn't good for IBIS either.

I'm next? Is your empty threat supposed to scare me?

Go eat some more MSG noodles and STFU you square-headed chink.

Christmas
09-18-2009, 02:29 PM

How about you drink some more booze and talk to us about how awesome it is that you have beer and a girlfriend in every post?

walterbrunswick
09-18-2009, 02:33 PM
How about you drink some more booze and talk to us about how awesome it is that you have beer and a girlfriend in every post?

This is off-topic :offtopic:.

But that seems to happen a lot here.

I didn't think I did that often, Christmas. If I do, just message me on STEAM or PM me to tell me not to.

Christmas
09-18-2009, 02:34 PM
This is off-topic :offtopic:.

But that seems to happen a lot here.

I didn't think I did that often, Christmas. If I do, just message me on STEAM or PM me to tell me not to.

Well I'm sure inthebutt doesn't eat noodles that often, either.

inthebutt
09-18-2009, 03:15 PM

way to pull out the race card walter, you try to act mature on here but here you are pulling out race cards.

oh and its not an empty threat either if I can make it happen.

you might wanna watch how you present yourself on the forums and in the servers from now on.

roger that pedobear??

walterbrunswick
09-18-2009, 03:30 PM
way to pull out the race card walter, you try to act mature on here but here you are pulling out race cards.

you might wanna watch how you present yourself on the forums and in the servers from now on.

roger that pedobear??

I'm going to talk shit to you if you continue calling me "pedobear" you arrogrant fuck.

I'll present myself the way I've presented myself for over a year. You can suck my dick.

Roger that chink?

inthebutt
09-18-2009, 03:38 PM
I'll present myself the way I've presented myself for over a year. You can suck my dick.

as a two-faced lair, pedobear, good for nothing drama starter, who always goes with the crowd and never his own thing??

well than I guess you win pedobear, keep being yourself than, your a real winner :wtg:

walterbrunswick
09-18-2009, 03:41 PM
as a two-faced lair, pedobear, good for nothing drama starter, who always goes with the crowd and never his own thing??

well than I guess you win pedobear, keep being yourself than, your a real winner :wtg:

I guess you know me too well.

Aren't you a smart cookie.

Now be a good boy and go spend more money at the strip club. Seems to be the only thing you're good at.

anex
09-18-2009, 03:42 PM
+ 1 Forums

-- 1 Servers

No racism Walter :[

I'm making a Mojito everyone. Who would like a Mojito?

loka
09-18-2009, 03:44 PM
oooo ignorance and racism. awesome!

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/1/3/3/racist.jpg

inthebutt
09-18-2009, 03:45 PM
I guess you know me too well.

Aren't you a smart cookie.

Now be a good boy and go spend more money at the strip club. Seems to be the only thing you're good at.

roger that pedobear :wtg:

Mallissin
09-18-2009, 04:50 PM
@mallissin why would you charge for more than 15 messages a week?? alot of people post more than 15 messages a week and there legit post too.

Not everyone would be limited, just those we want to slow down. Consider it an Annoyance Tarrif.

Also, the "pedobear" thing is a bit over the line and can be considered libel. I didn't bring this up when I heard it on the server because I assumed it was some-sort of inside joke, but I can clearly see by Walter's angry response that he doesn't find it funny.

Calling someone a pedophile without merrit has been known to get people in serious trouble.

I also thought this thread was a joke, but seems to be a flame war. Perhaps a locking is in order.

inthebutt
09-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Not everyone would be limited, just those we want to slow down. Consider it an Annoyance Tarrif.

Also, the "pedobear" thing is a bit over the line and can be considered libel. I didn't bring this up when I heard it on the server because I assumed it was some-sort of inside joke, but I can clearly see by Walter's angry response that he doesn't find it funny.

Calling someone a pedophile without merrit has been known to get people in serious trouble.

I also thought this thread was a joke, but seems to be a flame war. Perhaps a locking is in order.

like I've said before when a clan member tells me to stop calling walter a pedobear, even though he really is one, I'll stop. but till than it continues and even if I am told to stop the damage has already been done, cause he's known as the pedobear hahahaha.

:smirk:

&&toasties
09-18-2009, 05:28 PM

roger that pedobear??

I lol'd at this.

I love how the thread is about me but Walter takes the show!

As usual.

Anyways.

I said it once, so I'll say it again, if Zero and Jigsaw really wanted me gone, it would have been done a long time ago.

Also, as I've said before, as soon as people apologise for all the mean and uncalled for things they've ever said to me, I'll stop in a heartbeat.

But I guess some people have too much pride.

D:

Hitman
09-18-2009, 05:52 PM
I lol'd at this.

As usual.

Anyways.

I said it once, so I'll say it again, if Zero and Jigsaw really wanted me gone, it would have been done a long time ago.

Also, as I've said before, as soon as people apologise for all the mean and uncalled for things they've ever said to me, I'll stop in a heartbeat.

D:

No none has to apoligize to you EVER. Just because your a snot up run down bitch who could never even reproduce anymore. Now things get personal you miserable whorebag. GTFO of the forums and stay the fuck out. No one wants you and no one even respects you anymore. Try your self-pity on another server and see how many emos you get to try and follow you again. You are fucking done here cunt stick.

Btw your parents must be real happy that you can't have any kids, I bet they love you so much now. Oh wait, your mother doesn't love you thats why she forgot the surgery app you had... oh wait I forgot that was bullshit too because god knows that any doctor would leave that cancer in for you to rot in hell. FUCK OFF BITCH

Rapedollar$
09-18-2009, 05:55 PM

this thread is not a joke. just fyi bud. as for the spam. /sigh what can be done...

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-18-2009, 06:02 PM
I lol'd at this.

As usual.

Anyways.

D:

Come in the IBIS servers and you will see how much I want to apologize. Skank !

Christmas
09-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Come in the IBIS servers and you will see how much I want to apologize. Skank !

Don't take my line.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Don't take my line.

:icon_mrgreen: Kiss me !

XxMastagunzxX
09-18-2009, 06:25 PM

Shut the fuck up pedobear :assault:

๖ReS
09-18-2009, 08:00 PM
Holy fucking balls...

This thread.

Jeimuzu
09-18-2009, 10:05 PM
No none has to apoligize to you EVER. Just because your a snot up run down bitch who could never even reproduce anymore. Now things get personal you miserable whorebag. GTFO of the forums and stay the fuck out. No one wants you and no one even respects you anymore. Try your self-pity on another server and see how many emos you get to try and follow you again. You are fucking done here cunt stick.

Btw your parents must be real happy that you can't have any kids, I bet they love you so much now. Oh wait, your mother doesn't love you thats why she forgot the surgery app you had... oh wait I forgot that was bullshit too because god knows that any doctor would leave that cancer in for you to rot in hell. FUCK OFF BITCH

.. o.0.. Remind me not to piss you off.

Oh jeeze, not you too.. X_X

On a side note, if Autumn spams again like she was for awhile, then just ban her from the forums.

Vladninja
09-18-2009, 10:50 PM
.. o.0.. Remind me not to piss you off.

Oh jeeze, not you too.. X_X

On a side note, if Autumn spams again like she was for awhile, then just ban her from the forums.

Oh... that reminds me. Does autumn have admin or not? Cause I just paid for my admin today (wont put tag on till active) but I would love for her to come mic spam in GunGame again... nothing would make me happier than to be the first to ban her from the server (even if its only 24 hours).

Jeimuzu
09-19-2009, 12:14 AM
Oh... that reminds me. Does autumn have admin or not? Cause I just paid for my admin today (wont put tag on till active) but I would love for her to come mic spam in GunGame again... nothing would make me happier than to be the first to ban her from the server (even if its only 24 hours).

You finally got admin? Awesome.

I think she bought admin, but Zero mentioned that he didn't get anything from her PayPal account. So I don't know if she fixed that or not.

The only time Autumn ever got too loud on the mic though was when someone was breaking a rule, or she became freaked out and screams.. But I haven't seen her enough lately to know if shes still doing the screaming and what not.

But as she said, you could probably just ask her, and she'd stop. Though I don't know.

Vladninja
09-19-2009, 12:34 AM
You finally got admin? Awesome.

I think she bought admin, but Zero mentioned that he didn't get anything from her PayPal account. So I don't know if she fixed that or not.

The only time Autumn ever got too loud on the mic though was when someone was breaking a rule, or she became freaked out and screams.. But I haven't seen her enough lately to know if shes still doing the screaming and what not.

But as she said, you could probably just ask her, and she'd stop. Though I don't know.

Actually James she is a menace with her constant moaning and mic spamming in Gun Game... During the few seconds when she lets off her mic key someone from her little fan club is sure to fill the space. I am not looking to make it silent in Gun game but if your only carrying on a conversation with another person and not giving anyone else room to talk it should be taken to vent or Pm's.

And don't worry I know the drill... request, warn, mute, kick, and finally ban.
If she stops then we got no problems.

inthebutt
09-19-2009, 02:56 AM
walter pulling out the race card is the last thing you have lawl.

yes I know this is thread is about getting autumn banned but she is only half of the problem, walter is the other half.

here ya go pedobear, one of your little adventures was caught on camera.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGAiet2jqSM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGAiet2jqSM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

anex
09-19-2009, 05:35 AM
here ya go pedobear, one of your little adventures was caught on camera.
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3530/jailbaitpedo.gif

garrett1100
09-19-2009, 12:05 PM
This flame war is one for the record books

loka
09-19-2009, 01:04 PM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3530/jailbaitpedo.gif

oh fuck it's Chris Hansen. Just great.

yours' truely
09-20-2009, 02:18 PM
iced tea and cookies! mmmmm Chris hansen loves to offer them.

no coment on banning toasties on the server's b/c i don't play enough.

on the forums...

is it really that painful when someone 'spam's? Does she constantly call ppl racial slurs and pedophiles? Does she constantly make pointless polls? Does she call other members/admins insulting names/words and then get upset when someone tells her to stop?

It just seems to me that people like to target an individual here. There are alot of people here who do a lot of offensive things, some have even posted here. Ban some one for a minor injunction will open the door for all those with major offenses.

๖ReS
09-20-2009, 04:10 PM
oh fuck it's Chris Hansen. Just great.

That is obviously not Chris Hansen, It's just some guy enjoying our discussions of Jailbait and such.

Sin
09-20-2009, 05:56 PM
I'd like to be banned from the forums.

I spend too much time on here while I'm at work.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-20-2009, 07:22 PM
I'd like to be banned from the forums.

I spend too much time on here while I'm at work.

Porque tu eres sangano y te gusta las blancas pestosas !!!

Christmas
09-20-2009, 07:25 PM

Il suo spagnolo è brutto.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Il suo spagnolo è brutto.

Stronzo !!!

Sin
09-20-2009, 07:35 PM

A quien no le gustan las blancitas? Son bobas y mas facil para meter mano!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-20-2009, 07:48 PM

Por eso estoy con una ahora. LOL! Ella gusta la crema blanca en la boca. :lmao:

loka
09-20-2009, 09:27 PM
for the record you guys are gross. lol.

a mi me gusta las blanquitas porque las chicas latinas son putas idiotas. :O

Sin
09-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Como va ser?!

loka
09-20-2009, 09:38 PM
one word. AMY. end of story lmao

Sin
09-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Dominicans don't count. -_-' DIRTY!

loka
09-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Dominicans don't count. -_-' DIRTY!

http://static.open.salon.com/files/thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-21-2009, 05:07 PM
http://static.open.salon.com/files/thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

Actually I've gone out with dominican chicks and they have great bodies. Yum !

๖ReS
09-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Actually I've gone out with dominican chicks and they have great bodies. Yum !

Cool story, Bro.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Cool story, Bro.

No story here. Real talk. :smirk:

๖ReS
09-21-2009, 08:04 PM
No story here. Real talk. :smirk:

Well usually when you talk about something that happened in the past your telling a story. So yeah.

Cool Story, Bro.

uuntiltheendd
09-21-2009, 08:14 PM

stop it with all this chang chang chong nonsense.

i like dominican girls because they almost always have nice dumpers.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Well usually when you talk about something that happened in the past your telling a story. So yeah.

Cool Story, Bro.

kisses......

Breezy
09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Como va ser?!

This is an English speaking community. Please keep this channel clear.

Christmas
09-21-2009, 09:32 PM

It's called el espanol.

I find it funny how a thread calling out the most infamous regular in IBIS has turned into a discussion about booty.

Rapedollar$
09-21-2009, 10:10 PM
i knew this would happen. either way, the higher ups may still be tracking on the pure issue and not all the bs. i hope...

๖ReS
09-21-2009, 10:35 PM
kisses......

*make out*

uuntiltheendd
09-21-2009, 11:39 PM
It's called el espanol.

I find it funny how a thread calling out the most infamous regular in IBIS has turned into a discussion about booty.

i know i was kidding.
yea this thread has turned out just like about 85% of all the other threads posted.
res scratch my balls please.

Sin
09-22-2009, 07:11 AM

I love a good chubby dumper... see my Intro thread for more info on this.

And on the "off-topic posting" discussion, sometimes you just need a little randomness to break all the animosity and hatred spread throughout these forums.

Christmas
09-22-2009, 08:09 AM
i know i was kidding.
yea this thread has turned out just like about 85% of all the other threads posted.
res scratch my balls please.

I wouldn't consider chang chang chong to be a representation of the Spanish language.

Sin
09-22-2009, 08:14 AM
I wouldn't consider chang chang chong to be a representation of the Spanish language.

I do.

Plus it made me chuckle a little inside.

uuntiltheendd
09-22-2009, 09:13 AM

that was the point.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-22-2009, 09:55 AM

Don't take my line, skank.

anex
09-22-2009, 12:37 PM

Spanish is the dirtiest language I have ever heard of in my life. :( I don't speak Spanish but I could have swore you guys just did something drug/gang related :]

http://guanabee.com/Dora_Illegal_Immigrant_8_2_07.jpg

ドラ わ ばか です ね

Spanisch ist für dum leute mit kein Intelligenz.

пока

Sin
09-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Y Aleman es para los pendejos que saben nada de comer chocha y meter mano, maricon!

Translation: I love the Aryan Race.

yours' truely
09-22-2009, 01:05 PM
PIGLATIN!!!

Quick, we need more speakers to help make it into an internationally recognized language.

Christmas
09-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Y Aleman es para los pendejos que saben nada de comer chocha y meter mano, maricon!

Translation: I love the Aryan Race.

Bugiardo.

anex
09-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Maricon? Thats about the gayest insult I have ever heard in my life.

すぱにっしゅがきらいです。 にほんごわべんきょします。 あの。。。 うるさい!!!

Translation: I love a language that's only application in the world is to buy drugs from the local illegal alien.

Sin
09-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Bugiardo.

Christmas, si puo parlare correntemente l'italiano?

Sin
09-22-2009, 01:30 PM
Maricon? Thats about the gayest insult I have ever heard in my life.

すぱにっしゅがきらいです。 にほんごわべんきょします。 あの。。。 うるさい!!!

Translation: I love a language that's only application in the world is to buy drugs from the local illegal alien.

It actually IS an insult to you gays.

あなたが束にされます

Translation: My hair owns.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Don't take my line, skank.

Muah !!!

loka
09-22-2009, 01:35 PM
Actually,

the ugliest language ever spoken in man kind next to Creole is German and Arabic. I can't stand Arabic for the life of me. Weird throat shit.

Sin
09-22-2009, 01:42 PM
When I'm sick and have a lot of nasty phlegm in my respiratory system, I usually have to speak German to get all of the mucus out.

JAIKAI!!!

Christmas
09-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Christmas, si puo parlare correntemente l'italiano?

Un importo marginale.

yours' truely
09-22-2009, 01:43 PM
burrito, lol
we put it in our mouths.

Sin
09-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Un importo marginale.

Anche me... Ho capito piu di quanto io parlo... Did that make sense?

Christmas
09-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Anche me... Ho capito piu di quanto io parlo... Did that make sense?

Che cazzo stai dicendo?

Vaffanculo.

Sin
09-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Che cazzo stai dicendo?

Vaffanculo.

Hahaha! Non so che cosa ho detto... D:

Christmas
09-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Hahaha! Non so che cosa ho detto... D:

Ovviamente. Sei più stupido di Loka.

anex
09-22-2009, 02:41 PM
it actually is an insult to you gays.

あなたが束にされます

translation: My hair owns.

そうですよ。 同性愛でわありません!

Translation: Lol what? I don't even

Sin
09-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Ovviamente. Sei più stupido di Loka.

Uh-OHz! Now someone's name-droppin! What I said was that I understand it better than I can speak/spell/type it.

Comete eso!

loka
09-22-2009, 02:56 PM
i'm not stupid. i'm a fucking genius.

uuntiltheendd
09-22-2009, 03:01 PM
ping pong ping pong ping pong

&&toasties
09-22-2009, 03:07 PM
burrito, lol
we put it in our mouths.

That's exactly what I was thinking this whole time while I caught up on the thread.

I thought of enchiladas too.

yumyum.

Sin
09-22-2009, 03:08 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking this whole time while I caught up on the thread.

yumyum.

Ew... Mexicans!

Christmas
Uh-OHz! Now someone's name-droppin! What I said was that I understand it better than I can speak/spell/type it.

Comete eso!

That is definitely not what you said, haha.

Sin
that is definitely not what you said, haha.

lies!

&&toasties
09-22-2009, 03:10 PM
Ew... Mexicans!

I know!!!

They're always hoppin' the border and closing our free clinics down!

loka
09-22-2009, 03:16 PM
get some insurance you freeloading bitches

Sin
09-22-2009, 03:22 PM
xD

You're such a hater!

loka
09-22-2009, 03:30 PM
xD

You're such a hater!

i only speak the truth. MESSAGE!

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-22-2009, 03:30 PM
I know!!!

They're always hoppin' the border and closing our free clinics down!

WTF asked you ? I declare Skank Alert.

uuntiltheendd
09-22-2009, 03:31 PM
i dont have insurance. my dad is retired navy so we get free health care woohoo :wtg:

yours' truely
09-22-2009, 03:49 PM

yumyum.
no, i was pointing out burritos b/c the direct translation is donkey dick or something.

and we put it in our mouths.

&&toasties
09-25-2009, 10:00 PM
WTF asked you ? I declare Skank Alert.

Skank?

Walter is here?!?1/1!??!!?!?!?1111oeonseon

no, i was pointing out burritos b/c the direct translation is donkey dick or something.

and we put it in our mouths.

LMAO.

I have a video from the zoo on my phone of something VERY funny...but getting it off my phone is a challenge.

I have no microchip adapters.

D:

&&toasties
09-28-2009, 01:13 AM
By the way.

When am I getting banned?

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-28-2009, 02:38 PM
By the way.

When am I getting banned?

In due time..keep doing what you're doing. In due time skank.

Hitman
10-01-2009, 01:35 AM
She stopped spamming the forums, people arent flaming her anymore....

wow...

XxMastagunzxX
10-01-2009, 07:29 AM
She stopped spamming the forums, people arent flaming her anymore....

wow...

toasties is a dumb slut

uuntiltheendd
10-01-2009, 08:29 AM
toasties is a dumb slut

and she needs to wash her cunt. it smells like lobster tail.