PDA

View Full Version : Another Request

Juice
09-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Its painfully obvious though maynard an admin would disagree. Some people are just too trusting. Ive played for far too long and this guy is obvious.

ŊĢ΅confused1 (STEAM_0:0:17838113).

He stopped at the end when maynard started asking who i was recording at this point i just quit because he did as well. His aim without a hack is horrible he even shot a couple people that are completely invisible with the new races thats why i started recording.

confused1
09-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Wow, I have got to say that that was the most pointless demo I have ever seen. That doesn't show me doing anything close to hacking at all. Nice try.

maynard
09-28-2009, 12:37 AM

&&toasties
09-28-2009, 12:58 AM
I've already perma banned a guy named confused1.

For aimbotting.

confused1
09-28-2009, 05:05 AM
So did I get banned? Or what? Because if so, that's a load of BS. Only Juice and ACER thought I was hacking in game, maynard didn't think I was.

Juice
09-28-2009, 06:48 AM
If it's not the same guy I would be surprised. He was completely obvious. People that are terrible are the easiest to spot at cheating. Anyone decent at cs doesn't run around with the end of their gun in the ground or the wall because you have no idea whats coming around the corner. You on the other hand had an idea and help with ur terrible aim. Doesn't matter now that i've called you out u will have to watch urself ban or not. Which means u will probably stop cheating like you did last night while im on. That's a good enough result for me.

Recoil
09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Its painfully obvious though maynard an admin would disagree. Some people are just too trusting. Ive played for far too long and this guy is obvious.

ŊĢ΅confused1 (STEAM_0:0:17838113).

He stopped at the end when maynard started asking who i was recording at this point i just quit because he did as well. His aim without a hack is horrible he even shot a couple people that are completely invisible with the new races thats why i started recording.

Juice, I did demo him yesterday(9/27/09). It is incredibly obvious once you are in the demo and use this command: r_drawothermodels 2, to see through the models while watching the demo. The demo attached here is roughly 6-7 rounds. I had RL things to do which is why I haven't been able to post till now.

&&toasties
09-28-2009, 10:29 PM
So did I get banned? Or what? Because if so, that's a load of BS. Only Juice and ACER thought I was hacking in game, maynard didn't think I was.

Some admins can't tell.

I'm still learning about hacks and how to catch them...

๖ReS
09-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Most of the time its pretty obvious if your hacking...

Jeimuzu
09-30-2009, 01:09 AM
Some admins can't tell.

I'm still learning about hacks and how to catch them...

Just look for the guy who gets 10 headshot kills in 2 seconds.

Or the guy who starts firing before someone comes around a wall..

And the guy who looks like he has ADD and has just ate a bag of sugar...

Juice
09-30-2009, 05:20 AM
I can tell and I wouldn't post here unless i was sure but it's not my server u guys can ban who you want and he's not banned which is fine i enjoy playin on the server either way.

Juice
09-30-2009, 05:28 AM
Great demo btw recoil and thanks for the command that one was much better then mine he is obviously wall hacking I'd say thats enough and maynard you should watch that one with that command you may chnage ur mind about your little buddy.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-30-2009, 12:53 PM

Wrong.

This is completely false as I will shoot before you run around a wall 99 out of 100 times.

Im not referring to the kid in question here, I'm just saying this is clearly the WRONG way to say that someone is hacking.

Get some sound please.

Fail.

You owe me a kiss.

Sin
09-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Just look for the guy who gets 10 headshot kills in 2 seconds.

WTF?! Line up and multiple headshots happen. Also, pre-firing is a known strategy in most FPS games, especially ones where sound is so pertinent to being a decent player.

L2CS

Juice
09-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Yea well regardless of the comments here if u watch this demo with that command in ur cs u can see what we are talking about hs happen and sound helps i use it but there is a dif pls watch the demo

I LIKE TURTLES
09-30-2009, 03:37 PM
WTF?! Line up and multiple headshots happen. Also, pre-firing is a known strategy in most FPS games, especially ones where sound is so pertinent to being a decent player.

L2CS

LOL, we both just gang banged him.

You are my new best friend.

We should consider Eiffel Towering his ass

Sin
09-30-2009, 03:42 PM
LOL, we both just gang banged him.

You are my new best friend.

We should consider Eiffel Towering his ass

Sounds like a plan. :lmao:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Don't forget me you jerks !

Sin
09-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Don't forget me you jerks !

Now that's on that homo tip!

CO is actually ASKING for it.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Now that's on that homo tip!

CO is actually ASKING for it.

We can Eiffel him as well :smirk:

uuntiltheendd
09-30-2009, 04:10 PM
We can Eiffel him as well :smirk:

me and some buds eiffel at walmart :wtg:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHWQAdhSPXU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHWQAdhSPXU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sin
09-30-2009, 04:39 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHWQAdhSPXU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHWQAdhSPXU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I lol'd a little inside.

๖ReS
09-30-2009, 07:41 PM

The high five and look back at the camera made me lawl.

Then I realized you were in Walmart. Lul'd some more.

uuntiltheendd
09-30-2009, 09:23 PM
The high five and look back at the camera made me lawl.

Then I realized you were in Walmart. Lul'd some more.

yea havent you guys seen the high five montage video?
i would embed it here but it wont work for some reason and its making me mad.
but go to funnyordie.com and search "high five hollywood" and "high five montage."
that shit will put a smile on your face.

Christmas
09-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Enough of the bullshit spam.

walterbrunswick
09-30-2009, 10:46 PM

:pics::stfu::beer::pals:

I LIKE TURTLES
10-01-2009, 08:56 AM

Sorry you are not the law. Even if you were, i would still break you everyday.

Sin
10-01-2009, 09:00 AM

And this is why it happens. xD

QQ

uuntiltheendd
10-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Sorry you are not the law. Even if you were, i would still break you everyday.

elemayoh