PDA

View Full Version : Hacker warning

ninja
09-30-2009, 12:47 AM
Today there a guy name :assault::assault::assault: Deals Galore he's offering people free game, and ask to go to this site to login and confirm the account, IDK is this guy scamming or not but better not try.
He will talk with u in blue text, like this Pleased go to this website http://www.steamcommunityfreegames.tk/ and confirm your account

DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING IN THIS WEBSITE
http://www.steamcommunityfreegames.tk/

Jeimuzu
09-30-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm glad you asked me before entering anything. Would have sucked if you got your account jacked.

I don't get why people bother scamming.. I mean sure, they might get free games.. But at the same time, the one who got scammed will probably just get their account back within a couple of days most of the time.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-30-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm glad you asked me before entering anything. Would have sucked if you got your account jacked.

I don't get why people bother scamming.. I mean sure, they might get free games.. But at the same time, the one who got scammed will probably just get their account back within a couple of days most of the time.

I don't understand why we dont just make out. We can pretend like nothing happened after a couple days.

Jeimuzu
09-30-2009, 12:27 PM
I told you, it's 50 dollars for a 5 second frenchy.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I told you, it's 50 dollars for a 5 second frenchy.

How dare you charge me. I will force myself on you if I must.

anex
09-30-2009, 12:45 PM
PHISHING! ITS FUCKING PHISING NOT HACKING!

When are you people going to learn the difference between the damn two?!

I LIKE TURTLES
09-30-2009, 12:54 PM

Haha.

Jeimuzu
09-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Scamming, hacking, whatever.. It all sucks if your on the receiving end.

walterbrunswick
09-30-2009, 06:26 PM

The difference between noobs and nerds. Noobs just fail.

ninja
09-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Okay Lol,

Mallissin
10-01-2009, 05:52 AM
It all sucks if your on the receiving end.

That's what she said!

Christmas
10-01-2009, 07:50 AM

It's fishing you dumbass.

Learn to spell.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-01-2009, 07:56 AM
It's fishing you dumbass.

Learn to spell.

Actually it is spelled phishing. :smirk:

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/phishing.html

Christmas
10-01-2009, 07:57 AM
Actually it is spelled phishing. :smirk:

It's called a joke you skank.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-01-2009, 07:57 AM
It's called a joke you skank.

You gotta put a lawlz or :lmao: . I thought u was being a meanie. :lmao:

ChronicVT
10-01-2009, 08:27 AM
it is not "hacking" as one would think... HOWEVER:

IT IS HACKIN!!!

It is a hack because it will Hijack your steam account, and for those who purchased games through steam will become unusable... Steam is asking for information regarding this... Report this abuse to Steam if at all possible... it is a growing problem... PLEASE also beware of people PM'ing you a link for "free games" or "FREE STEAM GAMES" and "Free STEAM games from NVIDIA" (just a few)... it took me three days to get my account back, so user BEWARE... hackers are not "JUST" in the game, but they will alsotry to take your games or even your computer!!!

~Rogue

ps... No offense Christmas but the internet spelling for the word is spell "P-H-I-S-H-I-N-G"... don't ask me why the internet hacks the languages, but that may be why we no use emicons!!! LOL

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-01-2009, 08:33 AM
it is not "hacking" as one would think... HOWEVER:

IT IS HACKIN!!!

It is a hack because it will Hijack your steam account, and for those who purchased games through steam will become unusable... Steam is asking for information regarding this... Report this abuse to Steam if at all possible... it is a growing problem... PLEASE also beware of people PM'ing you a link for "free games" or "FREE STEAM GAMES" and "Free STEAM games from NVIDIA" (just a few)... it took me three days to get my account back, so user BEWARE... hackers are not "JUST" in the game, but they will alsotry to take your games or even your computer!!!

~Rogue

ps... No offense Christmas but the internet spelling for the word is spell "P-H-I-S-H-I-N-G"... don't ask me why the internet hacks the languages, but that may be why we no use emicons!!! LOL

Shut Up

I LIKE TURTLES
10-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Shut Up

hahaha

walterbrunswick
10-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Shut Up

+1 :wtg:

Blaze1
10-05-2009, 11:24 PM
damm haxors, always ruining every1s fun

Scrubbleboo
10-07-2009, 06:12 PM
This guy came on the Sl4ysl3d server two nights ago. He's all "You guys like free stuff, like games?". I told him no one on my server wants his stupid website and if he tries to give out the website I'll ban his ass. He started bawwing about it and I banned his ass. Problem solved.

walterbrunswick
10-07-2009, 06:19 PM
This guy came on the Sl4ysl3d server two nights ago. He's all "You guys like free stuff, like games?". I told him no one on my server wants his stupid website and if he tries to give out the website I'll ban his ass. He started bawwing about it and I banned his ass. Problem solved.

Is it just my imagination or does your avatar keep changing?

Christmas
10-07-2009, 07:31 PM

What server are you admin at?

Scrubbleboo
10-07-2009, 11:36 PM
What server are you admin at?

{Sl4ysl3d} chillin' and killin' gun game. If you want the IP I can provide it. It's a relaxed server. Instant respawn etc; Sometimes we get some mighty big assholes rolling through it though. I'm generally not a touchy person, but some people just have to go.

Walter: My avatar did keep changing because I wasn't happy with it. It's done now. :wtg: