PDA

View Full Version : WTF NYS. You still rock.

Poker$tar$
10-01-2009, 07:04 PM
ok heres the conversation between us two when I join the server after being banned for 30 minutes.

Pokerstars:"nice admin abuse"

NYS: something along the lines of " Keep going you'll get a 7 day ban."

Pokerstars: "What are you talking about?"

NYS: " There you go, you earned it."

7 day ban.

I was banned earlier for being sarcastic and saying YOU ROCK NYS!

He told me to stop spamming, so I stopped, waited a couple and said it over mic.I was banned for 30 minutes.

Then this happens right after I join the server.

Para-Noia was a witness to this. As long as some other regulars, they asked why he did this. His response was "I was being a nuisance".

Seeing as that was our conversation, after I joined, I'm not sure how that is logical.

walterbrunswick
10-01-2009, 07:11 PM
I was vented-to about this story.

All I can say is, Poker is cool and a nice guy, but if he was asked to stop mic spamming or harping on a player and he didn't, that warrants a ban.

I don't think the second ban was warranted, but it's not my place to decide here.

Poker$tar$
10-01-2009, 07:23 PM
posted in wrong forum before.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=32909

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-01-2009, 07:29 PM
You have been constantly mic spamming for the past week. You enter the server today once again and what do you do ? You mic spam....what do i do ? I ban you for 30 minutes. After your 30 minutes you enter the server and what do you do ? You spam the server. Are you that stupid ? You must be. 7 days ban. Even after your ban you try connecting with what ? Spam. Reconnecting like 100 times telling me that im a bitch.
Enjoy the 7 day vacation.

Poker$tar$
10-01-2009, 07:40 PM
LMAO! at mic spamming. I'm not sure where you get that from.

I was obviously not mic spamming when you gave me a 7 day ban.

I said " nice admin abuse" and "What are you talking about?"

Wow 2 comments, total spam.

Enjoy your bitter life.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Enjoy your 7 days.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
10-01-2009, 08:05 PM
I do not question your authority NYS C.O but you are can be to go extremely for this time not? would just have been able you transfer it only!? But you are an admin ancient Therefore I have respect has your choices!

I'm sorry if my explain in english is bad xD

EDIT : Poker is a girl who uses a software to change its voice in guy therefore for this that it has the gab! xD Peace Poker

Christmas
10-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Clan member vs. mic spammer.

I can already tell you who wins this fight.

uuntiltheendd
10-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Clan member vs. mic spammer.

I can already tell you who wins this fight.

chuck norris.

ChouChou
10-01-2009, 09:25 PM
I enjoy IBIS. And I really hope I dont get on anyone's bad side. But NYS, you banned him before too.. And I might be sorta illiterate on the correct definition for mic spam. But I didn't think he was like screaming over the mic for a long time or playing music when asked not to. But again, like I said, I dont know the exact definition. But I'm only aware of the other day when the ban seemed to come out of no where....

Still like my glasses NYS?!

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Even you can't save him. Let him serve his week ban. I hope for his sake that he learns his lesson of constant rule breaking.

Sin
10-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Poker$tar$
10-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Constant rule breaking my ass. I just don't like you and im sarcastic towards you. You obviously take offense to it.:dumb:

Sin
10-01-2009, 09:45 PM
-sips some of that ancient Haterade-

I hate when a bitch tells me to "let her know" before I nut.

That being said. Everyone needs to chill and have a beer. Poker, go on CAM wit some internet whores while you're banned. And NY, play on playa!

ChouChou
10-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Yow-Za.

I guess all you can really do now is just serve the ban.And Come back with a better attitude. No point in arguing it Poker. You can still play ZM right?

Sin
10-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Yow-Za.

I guess all you can really do now is just serve the ban.And Come back with a better attitude. No point in arguing it Poker. You can still play ZM right?

Thas the right attitude to have.

Basically... take it like a bitch.

yours' truely
10-01-2009, 10:54 PM
wether poker is a girl or a boy is irrelavent. should not even be brought up as a defense.

Pokerstars:"nice admin abuse"

NYS: something along the lines of " Keep going you'll get a 7 day ban."

Pokerstars: "What are you talking about?"

NYS: " There you go, you earned it."

7 day ban.

I was banned earlier for being sarcastic and saying YOU ROCK NYS!

He told me to stop spamming, so I stopped, waited a couple and said it over mic.I was banned for 30 minutes.
I think IBIS demands a certain amount of maturity when addressing an admin. An admin on any server, young or old, should get a certain amount of respect just for the fact they have all the control.

bolded quoted text shows sarcasm and disrespect. about the actual incidents, I was not present and can't comment on what was not typed here.

~~~~~
my two cents, b/c i'm the most relavant person on the internet.

loka
10-01-2009, 11:14 PM
If your going to admit you dislike him, and you want to upset an admin by being sarcastic to a person. I wouldn't even speak a word or warn you. I'd just flat out ban you for being disrespectful.

VII. Respect
3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to :chillpill:
B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position

So let me get this straight. He tells you to stop. You go on the mic thereafter and continue it. And then rejoined after he banned you with NYS is gay??

C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic
c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

I don't see you being unbanned. Yet again I could give two shits. He said she said blah blah blah. Your arguing with a clan member and its not getting overturned.

Holy-Sonic
10-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Constant rule breaking my ass. I just don't like you and im sarcastic towards you. You obviously take offense to it.:dumb:

=.= your dumb poker its just a weeks ban and the world is not going to end if you can't gg you can go back to ZM for all i care:plzdie:

Poker$tar$
10-02-2009, 08:27 AM
I don't care about being unbanned. Not the point of creating the thread.

My point is pointless anyways, just wanted to show that he's an asshole.

Poker$tar$
10-02-2009, 08:28 AM
=.= your dumb poker its just a weeks ban and the world is not going to end if you can't gg you can go back to ZM for all i care:plzdie:

lmao I plan on it. I love you too btw.

ChouChou
10-02-2009, 12:19 PM
And I still wanna hump NYS's face. So it's all good.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Shut up poker.

๖ReS
10-02-2009, 02:54 PM
And I still wanna hump NYS's face. So it's all good.

Now me and Sin feel left out.

:(

Sin
10-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Now me and Sin feel left out.

:(

Speak for yourself, Res. I don't like jailbait!

inthebutt
10-02-2009, 04:08 PM

walter does.

yours' truely
10-02-2009, 04:12 PM
maybe after your ban expires, you can show a little more respect/maturity when an admin addresses you b/c of an infraction (lawyertalklol).

as for the actual incident that instigated the conversation and his attention, I guess that's still up for debate... but I still see your reaction as a much worse action that does deserve the current punishment.

uuntiltheendd
10-02-2009, 04:50 PM

jailbait? wait how old is she? if she is, then i hope nobody finds out about her headphones...

Sin
10-02-2009, 05:06 PM
jailbait? wait how old is she? if she is, then i hope nobody finds out about her headphones...

Do tell!

whytboiz33
10-02-2009, 06:38 PM
enjoy 7 days away from the pc nerd

Poker$tar$
10-02-2009, 07:03 PM
I will show respect to people when they show respect to me. I don't give a fuck if you're an admin or not. I just won't say shit to him but I will for sure not respect him.

lol at nerd.

๖ReS
10-02-2009, 07:25 PM

Chou didn't look like jail bait from here...

She still doesn't Id hit that.

:D

inthebutt
10-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Chou didn't look like jail bait from here...

She still doesn't Id hit that.

:D

easy there horn dog.

you have to impress her first if you want between the legs.

Mallissin
10-02-2009, 07:46 PM
I will show respect to people when they show respect to me.

Think about what you're saying. You won't show respect unless they show you respect? What if they feel the same way? Then there's no respect at all flowing in either direction.

Also keep in mind that making cute noises into the mic or acting out to entertain friends, can or will usually piss off others listening. When it's someone in authority asking you to stop, whether you like them or not, you should understand they might not be just doing it for themselves but others not willing or able to speak up.

As far as debating what's not mic spam, keep in mind that the in-game voice system was made to help people collaborate while playing, not as a method of holding conversations or socializing. The latter is tolerated to a degree when everyone is involved and enjoying the conversation, but since it's a shared medium you should be respectful of the time you're taking away from others ability to speak.

NYS, I know you don't need to follow the admin rules as closely as the regular admins, but Zero wrote the punishment guidelines to be fair. You could have muted him instead of banning, either in your client or on the server. The fact you went right to banning probably put a lot of others present on edge unnecessarily and escalated this further than it had to go.

You've both been good friends and I don't have the right to criticize, but I do hope you accept this as a different perspective.

Jeimuzu
10-02-2009, 07:54 PM
He banned him for 30 minutes to start with, which isn't all that long. Whatever he did after he came back, I don't know. But the first ban seemed like a warning to me.

inthebutt
10-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Think about what you're saying. You won't show respect unless they show you respect? What if they feel the same way? Then there's no respect at all flowing in either direction.

Also keep in mind that making cute noises into the mic or acting out to entertain friends, can or will usually piss off others listening. When it's someone in authority asking you to stop, whether you like them or not, you should understand they might not be just doing it for themselves but others not willing or able to speak up.

As far as debating what's not mic spam, keep in mind that the in-game voice system was made to help people collaborate while playing, not as a method of holding conversations or socializing. The latter is tolerated to a degree when everyone is involved and enjoying the conversation, but since it's a shared medium you should be respectful of the time you're taking away from others ability to speak.

NYS, I know you don't need to follow the admin rules as closely as the regular admins, but Zero wrote the punishment guidelines to be fair. You could have muted him instead of banning, either in your client or on the server. The fact you went right to banning probably put a lot of others present on edge unnecessarily and escalated this further than it had to go.

You've both been good friends and I don't have the right to criticize, but I do hope you accept this as a different perspective.

in ZM when people mic spammed/cade break/ztele away from zombies/blocking I always went straight to banning for 7 days.

so how come I never got people complaining about that but NYS does??

ChouChou
10-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Last thing ima say offtopic here. I = Not jailbait. I = 18. soon to be 19. And I will kill you SIN! He knows that makes me angry. therefor he does it.

Annnnnnd, in these admin rules or is there a thread that says what exactly mic spamming is? .... Why am I even asking it, i could always just go find out... k thanks. bye bye

Christmas
10-02-2009, 10:10 PM
in ZM when people mic spammed/cade break/ztele away from zombies/blocking I always went straight to banning for 7 days.

so how come I never got people complaining about that but NYS does??

People have had issues with your style of punishment in the past, myself included.

However through experience I have become less resilient of it because of the douche bags that tend to infect the ZM server.

Poker$tar$
10-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Hey fuckers I wasn't mic spamming the 2nd time I got back on.

I said 2 things.

"Nice admin abuse"

"What are you talking about?"

I don't believe that is mic spamming.

I don't care about the 7 day ban. weeeeeeeeeee 7 days off GG :D

I was just bringing it to light.

:chillpill:

Christmas
10-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey fuckers I wasn't mic spamming the 2nd time I got back on.

I said 2 things.

"Nice admin abuse"

"What are you talking about?"

I don't believe that is mic spamming.

I don't care about the 7 day ban. weeeeeeeeeee 7 days off GG :D

I was just bringing it to light.

:chillpill:

Accusing an admin of admin abuse will not go over well with any admins.

That's just stupid.

Poker$tar$
10-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Accusing an admin of admin abuse will not go over well with any admins.

That's just stupid.

ok then. it's settled.

close this thread please.

ImGonnaGetCha
10-02-2009, 10:32 PM
ok then. it's settled.

close this thread please.

No! Not Yet!!

I Agree With pokers, hes just putting his Insight In! Just because NYS admin Does'nt Give him the right to ban him right away!!!! And he did not even warn him if im correct!! Nys should have just told him to please stop because it was bothering him and im sure pokers would have stopped! And if he didnt he could have just muted him, and if he rejoined THEN BAN him!!! NYs seems as though he is feeling powerful because of his admin and is taking advantage of that, and that is not how any good admin handles there admin!!!

Sin
10-02-2009, 11:30 PM
No! Not Yet!!

I Agree With pokers, hes just putting his Insight In! Just because NYS admin Does'nt Give him the right to ban him right away!!!! And he did not even warn him if im correct!! Nys should have just told him to please stop because it was bothering him and im sure pokers would have stopped! And if he didnt he could have just muted him, and if he rejoined THEN BAN him!!! NYs seems as though he is feeling powerful because of his admin and is taking advantage of that, and that is not how any good admin handles there admin!!!

L2R, downzer.

Vladninja
10-02-2009, 11:37 PM
First NYS isn't just admin he is Clan. IBIS is his server and its not up to regulars or admins to tell him how to act (whether you agree with him or not). Only Zero has that kind of authority. He doesn't need to be on a power trip. Next to Zero he has the ultimate power on IBIS. I have found NYS to be very mature and reasonable if you show him respect. If you don't he wont take your shit and doesn't give a fuck about who you whine to...

The members of IBIS Clan have put more time and dedication into these servers and site than you can ever imagine... You don't see Zero everyday in game but I know not a day goes by he isn't messing with something on either the forums or servers. Yet everyone is so quick to give him respect and often fail to even understand the position clan members hold.

I don't know if it happened before or after your ban poker but I know you were in Gungame bitching about NYS... slandering his character and showing off the "NYS your so cool" (or whatever) phrase you had key bound bragging you were going to show it off next time you saw him. I didn't bother saying anything to you cause I knew you'd get the attention you so desperately wanted from it. Well guess what NYS saw it and you got your wish.

also:: Imgonnagetcha thought you'd rage quit? that lasted what a few days... :lmao:

Rapedollar$
10-03-2009, 01:58 PM
First NYS isn't just admin he is Clan. IBIS is his server and its not up to regulars or admins to tell him how to act (whether you agree with him or not). Only Zero has that kind of authority. He doesn't need to be on a power trip. Next to Zero he has the ultimate power on IBIS. I have found NYS to be very mature and reasonable if you show him respect. If you don't he wont take your shit and doesn't give a fuck about who you whine to...

The members of IBIS Clan have put more time and dedication into these servers and site than you can ever imagine... You don't see Zero everyday in game but I know not a day goes by he isn't messing with something on either the forums or servers. Yet everyone is so quick to give him respect and often fail to even understand the position clan members hold.

I don't know if it happened before or after your ban poker but I know you were in Gungame bitching about NYS... slandering his character and showing off the "NYS your so cool" (or whatever) phrase you had key bound bragging you were going to show it off next time you saw him. I didn't bother saying anything to you cause I knew you'd get the attention you so desperately wanted from it. Well guess what NYS saw it and you got your wish.

also:: Imgonnagetcha thought you'd rage quit? that lasted what a few days... :lmao:

+1 vlad. you are pretty much right on the money. some people just dont understand the whole heirarchy of the clan members in relation to admins, much less the internal rank structure in the clan.

-1 to getcha. the whole point of your attention whore thread is annoying. if you are gonna leave, then go. if you arnt around who cares how many pm's you get. YOU WOULDNT BE HERE TO READ THEM ANYWAYS.

Mallissin
10-03-2009, 02:48 PM

It only lasted thirty minutes. She just loves us too much.

By love, I mean needs our attention because the unconditional love of her tiny dog isn't enough to satisfy her aching soul.

Apocalypse
10-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Vlad Where are you. Get on, BUY MY CSS DAMMIT :D

Jeimuzu
10-03-2009, 06:12 PM
if you arnt around who cares how many pm's you get. YOU WOULDNT BE HERE TO READ THEM ANYWAYS.

She meant on Steam.

On a side note.. +10 Vlad.

And Apocalypse, I thought you had CS:S?

Death
10-03-2009, 07:02 PM
She meant on Steam.

On a side note.. +10 Vlad.

And Apocalypse, I thought you had CS:S?

he probably got banned from his old account..most likely a vac ban :lmao:

Poker$tar$
10-04-2009, 12:17 AM
+1 vlad. you are pretty much right on the money. some people just dont understand the whole heirarchy of the clan members in relation to admins, much less the internal rank structure in the clan.

-1 to getcha. the whole point of your attention whore thread is annoying. if you are gonna leave, then go. if you arnt around who cares how many pm's you get. YOU WOULDNT BE HERE TO READ THEM ANYWAYS.

I actually do understand it.

I was bringing to attention how much of an asshole NYS is.

thxkbi

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-04-2009, 02:30 PM
I actually do understand it.

I was bringing to attention how much of an asshole NYS is.

thxkbi

And I will continue to be an asshole until you do what your told. Follow the rules jackass or else another 7 days. thxkbi

whytboiz33
10-04-2009, 04:51 PM
its a shame that todays technology has eliminated natural selection. we wouldnt have to deal with these imbreads

Poker$tar$
10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
its a shame that todays technology has eliminated natural selection. we wouldnt have to deal with these imbreads

Not sure why everyone hates me all of the sudden. but what ever.

ChouChou
10-04-2009, 07:48 PM

Poker: I don't hate you! not even one little bit.

And to the quote. Isn't it INBRED? I'm just saying. Yeahhh, about that natural selection.......

walterbrunswick
10-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Isn't it INBRED? I'm just saying. Yeahhh, about that natural selection.......

:werd::lmao:

Christmas
10-04-2009, 09:13 PM

http://localcrank.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ist2_4414731-sliced-bread.jpg

THINK OF THE SANDWICHES!!!

loka
10-04-2009, 09:17 PM
I was gonna ask... how about them Rye people.

ChouChou
10-04-2009, 09:29 PM
rofl. rofl. lawlz. period.

loka
10-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Maybe some Pumpernickle? That's some great selection right there.

Christmas
10-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Maybe some Pumpernickle? That's some great selection right there.

Banana bread. End of story.

loka
10-04-2009, 09:34 PM
For serious. Don't hate on the bread people. And if your gonna call out someone make sure you get spell check for Firefox. I hear it works wonders.

Poker$tar$
10-04-2009, 10:08 PM
has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

oh yeah whytboiz i heard you were into BBW, that's cool and all but it doesn't support your natural selection statement. Come into my thread and talk shit to me??!!?!?!

I'm really not the asshole here but you guys are making me look like one.

๖ReS
10-04-2009, 11:15 PM

oh yeah whytboiz i heard you were into BBW, that's cool and all but it doesn't support your natural selection statement. Come into my thread and talk shit to me??!!?!?!

I'm really not the asshole here but you guys are making me look like one.

I love you.

I found this cute lake by my house, we could totally take a boat ride, hows that sound ?

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-05-2009, 04:46 AM

That first sentence really makes sense.

Again, follow the rules jackass and you will be fine.

Christmas
10-05-2009, 10:17 AM
That first sentence really makes sense.

Again, follow the rules jackass and you will be fine.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Has_anyone_really_been_far_even_as_decided_to_use_ even_go_want_to_do_look_more_like%3F

Pink
10-05-2009, 04:22 PM
For serious. Don't hate on the bread people. And if your gonna call out someone make sure you get spell check for Firefox. I hear it works wonders.

I love firefox for that reason. I never use IE. Thats me off topic.. well this thread seems to be off topic oh well.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Has_anyone_really_been_far_even_as_decided_to_use_ even_go_want_to_do_look_more_like%3F

It's still doesn't make sense.

yours' truely
10-05-2009, 04:52 PM
I will show respect to people when they show respect to me. I don't give a fuck if you're an admin or not. I just won't say shit to him but I will for sure not respect him..Poker$tar$, everytime you post in this thread, you exhibit how much of an immature ass you are.

the world does not revolve around you. Maybe your mom does, but in no way will the world. The faster you realize this the faster you can stop looking like a jackass.

Remember, you don't have to play on the IBIS servers. I'm sure they would love your continued attendance, but not at the price of sacraficing the majorities potential of having fun.

That being said, you come over to someone house, you respect their house and you follow their rules. You don't argue with how they sweep their floors, you don't critisize how they flush their toilets.

A similar way to look at it... if your visiting another country, you are not immune to their laws. You have to follow their laws completely and ignorance is not viable defense.

stop whining and complaining. You've only made your situation appear to be drama from a selfish/spoiled brat that will curse and act spiteful and immature when he doesn't get his way.

I've never played with you, but i'm hoping that you do something else to get a permaban so I will never have to think of you and this thread ever again.

Think about what you're saying.[ ... ...]this as a different perspective. perfect response.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Poker$tar$, everytime you post in this thread, you exhibit how much of an immature ass you are.

the world does not revolve around you. Maybe your mom does, but in no way will the world. The faster you realize this the faster you can stop looking like a jackass.

Remember, you don't have to play on the IBIS servers. I'm sure they would love your continued attendance, but not at the price of sacraficing the majorities potential of having fun.

That being said, you come over to someone house, you respect their house and you follow their rules. You don't argue with how they sweep their floors, you don't critisize how they flush their toilets.

A similar way to look at it... if your visiting another country, you are not immune to their laws. You have to follow their laws completely and ignorance is not viable defense.

stop whining and complaining. You've only made your situation appear to be drama from a selfish/spoiled brat that will curse and act spiteful and immature when he doesn't get his way.

I've never played with you, but i'm hoping that you do something else to get a permaban so I will never have to think of you and this thread ever again.

perfect response.

Well said from an intelligent person with common sense. :wtg:

Poker$tar$
10-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Poker$tar$, everytime you post in this thread, you exhibit how much of an immature ass you are.

perfect response.

I 100% agree.

whytboiz33
10-05-2009, 08:41 PM
now i know why lions eat their young

Christmas
10-05-2009, 09:08 PM
now i know why lions eat their young

Cause they don't?

whytboiz33
10-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Cause they don't?

i understand its hard to have a good education when you spend your time playing an online game and harrassing an online community, but please, spare me your "wisdome"

Christmas
10-05-2009, 09:21 PM
i understand its hard to have a good education when you spend your time playing an online game and harrassing an online community, but please, spare me your "wisdome"

There was nothing in my post that was harassment. Actually my "harassment" of this community is a made up lie conjured up by you for some reason.

Down, tiger.

walterbrunswick
10-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Yeah, spare me your "wisdome".

The public school system is doing a damn fine job :wtg:

loka
10-05-2009, 09:37 PM
If you really want to get technical... lions only eat cubs when a new male lion takes over a pride... basically like any other guy would do. ignore a child fathered by another father. but they eat them. sure makes sense.

survival of the fittest, male rivalry and jealousy. how fitting.

Sin
10-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Least I got chicken.

ChouChou
10-07-2009, 08:58 AM
chicken is good. Chicken is great.... FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! Lazytown FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! ... I swear to god I can never stop looking at that little pink haired bitch saying it. lol! so funny.

Sin
10-07-2009, 09:18 AM
chicken is good. Chicken is great.... FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! Lazytown FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! ... I swear to god I can never stop looking at that little pink haired bitch saying it. lol! so funny.

Doesn't she just look so happy baking a cake?

ChouChou
10-08-2009, 07:17 AM
rofl. oh yes

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-08-2009, 10:23 AM

Fuck yeah !!!! :lmao:

uuntiltheendd
10-08-2009, 10:44 AM

she looks like my ex with short pink hair. i want to get a big black girl to donkey punch her in the throat.

Sin
10-08-2009, 11:11 AM
she looks like my ex with short pink hair. i want to get a big black girl to donkey punch her in the throat.

Since when can you donkey punch a bitch in the throat?

Edit: OH SHIT! I found something for walter!

http://gotgifs.com/gifs/850.gif

walterbrunswick
10-08-2009, 11:31 AM

You're the creep for looking shit up like that.

Sin
10-08-2009, 12:03 PM
You're the creep for looking shit up like that.

HAHAHAHA! I been googlin' "pedobear" shit today, ever since Scrubs posted that one .gif of you chasing a little aZn girl. I lol'd

There is some funny ass shit on the intarwebz. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

uuntiltheendd
10-08-2009, 12:09 PM

i said i was going to find a big black girl to do it for me homo!
the only way i would donkey punch a girl is if she took some of my food. or stepped on my shoes...

Sin
10-08-2009, 12:12 PM
i said i was going to find a big black girl to do it for me homo!
the only way i would donkey punch a girl is if she took some of my food. or stepped on my shoes...

You obviously don't know what a donkey punch is, you cretin!

<333 No Homo.

walterbrunswick
10-08-2009, 12:23 PM
HAHAHAHA! I been googlin' "pedobear" shit today, ever since Scrubs posted that one .gif of you chasing a little aZn girl. I lol'd

There is some funny ass shit on the intarwebz. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Creep.

inthebutt
10-08-2009, 01:42 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looks like I'm not the only one anymore

+1 trillion sin :wtg:

walterbrunswick
10-08-2009, 02:18 PM
looks like I'm not the only one anymore

+1 trillion sin :wtg:

So what now, 2 creeps instead of 1?

Well don't worry, you're still the only one with an Ape's ass for a face :wtg:

inthebutt
10-08-2009, 03:12 PM
So what now, 2 creeps instead of 1?

Well don't worry, you're still the only one with an Ape's ass for a face :wtg:

ape ass?? for a face?? and yet I still get laid more than you, wow there seriously is something wrong with this picture.

nice try pedobear, maybe you should just stick to being racist. its the only thing your good at.

uuntiltheendd
10-08-2009, 03:50 PM
we all need to hug each other and get along. make this world a better place.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jpz5eD9L4dA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jpz5eD9L4dA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

inthebutt
10-08-2009, 04:11 PM
we all need to hug each other and get along. make this world a better place.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jpz5eD9L4dA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jpz5eD9L4dA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

how ironic, your using a song by a pedobear when were making fun of someone being a pedobear.

nice one uuntilltheendd haha

SuperSonic
10-08-2009, 06:06 PM
rofl. rofl. lawlz. period.
why helloo.. can we be friends o.o

uuntiltheendd
10-08-2009, 06:51 PM
how ironic, your using a song by a pedobear when were making fun of someone being a pedobear.

lmao i didnt think of that
oh well, we still need to hug each other. at the very least a circle jerk would be nice..

ChouChou
10-08-2009, 06:52 PM
why hello. NO BITCH! FUCK A DUCK! .... joax, joax.

walterbrunswick
10-08-2009, 07:34 PM

It's pretty ironic Apehead.

Do the human race a favor and stand in a barrel of water and stick your tiny Asian dick into a wall socket :wtg:

XxMastagunzxX
10-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Walter has more fail retorts

loka
10-08-2009, 07:47 PM
let me know when you guys grow up from calling people names. i like making asses of people with my intellect.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMGKTY3UP5A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMGKTY3UP5A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this thread deserves some PCD

uuntiltheendd
10-08-2009, 08:07 PM

and a little senseless violence with deep chugging breakdowns sprinkled on top would be nice.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9F04gjQtLyU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9F04gjQtLyU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

loka
10-08-2009, 08:11 PM
and a little senseless violence with deep chugging breakdowns sprinkled on top would be nice.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6P4pifsTwmM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6P4pifsTwmM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

uuntiltheendd
10-08-2009, 08:14 PM
brace 4 impak. lol.

Christmas
10-08-2009, 09:19 PM
brace 4 impak. lol.

Seriously. Shut up.

inthebutt
10-08-2009, 09:20 PM
let me know when you guys grow up from calling people names. i like making asses of people with my intellect.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMGKTY3UP5A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMGKTY3UP5A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I don't wanna grow up!!! I wanna be a toys'r'us kid forever!!

The holiday gift guide from that place just arrived in my mail today, this should be awesome.

Oh and Walter is still a pedobear.

uuntiltheendd
10-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Seriously. Shut up.

lol. suck deez nuts lame ass. qq

Christmas
10-08-2009, 09:32 PM
lol. suck deez nuts lame ass. qq

Your wit never seems to cease. Congrats for that.

uuntiltheendd
10-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Your wit never seems to cease. Congrats for that.

why thank you.

loka
10-08-2009, 10:06 PM
too bad he just qq'd from gg because the t's sucked. i mean i thought gg was an individual skill game.

yours' truely
10-08-2009, 10:22 PM
HAI CURDY!

why'd you change your name?

uuntiltheendd
10-08-2009, 11:02 PM
too bad he just qq'd from gg because the t's sucked. i mean i thought gg was an individual skill game.

i quit because your cunt stench was comparable to toasties.
and gg is not a game its rl so you thought wrong.

loka
10-09-2009, 01:54 AM
i quit because your cunt stench was comparable to toasties.
and gg is not a game its rl so you thought wrong.

cry much? i just can't stand faggots who whine like little girls such as yourself. & sorry you can't compare me to some fucking whore who will flirt with anything that has legs, except you right? i'm also pretty sure no one is going to be miserable or upset that you've gone missing from the forums. just saying. you fucking troll and spam useless bullshit on the forums looking for a shock reaction and blahblahblah. have a sausage and choke on it.

toodles.

yours' truely
10-09-2009, 03:38 AM
how come i didin't get the memo on the free sausages that are being given out?

Sin
10-09-2009, 07:16 AM
So much fucking hate and RAGE on these forums!!!

HAHAHAHA! I love it!

ChouChou
10-09-2009, 07:30 AM
fuck yeah! fuck yeah! fuck yeah! It's like a weapon against retards. fuck yeah! fuck yeah! fuck yeah! I can seriously watch this all day. It's sad.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-09-2009, 07:32 AM
fuck yeah! fuck yeah! fuck yeah! It's like a weapon against retards. fuck yeah! fuck yeah! fuck yeah! I can seriously watch this all day. It's sad.

Shut up

ChouChou
10-09-2009, 07:33 AM
fine. -sobs-

Sin
10-09-2009, 07:33 AM

ChoCha... you are a retard. ^_^

JAIKAI! :wtg:

Edit: Fuck! You bitches post fast.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-09-2009, 07:34 AM
fine. -sobs-

I'm jk. Yeah I know what you mean. Oh and by the way...bought me a xbox 360. Going to mod it this weekend so anyone that wants to get owned. Give me your xbox live ids....

Sin
10-09-2009, 07:36 AM
I'm jk. Yeah I know what you mean. Oh and by the way...bought me a xbox 360. Going to mod it this weekend so anyone that wants to get owned. Give me your xbox live ids....

What games you gonna be playin', CO? Don't say Halo.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-09-2009, 07:38 AM
What games you gonna be playin', CO? Don't say Halo.

I will pretty much be looking forward on playing Modern Warfare 2. As far as any other games....NBA2K10 and will be checking out others. Anything u can recommend ?

Sin
10-09-2009, 07:41 AM
I will pretty much be looking forward on playing Modern Warfare 2. As far as any other games....NBA2K10 and will be checking out others. Anything u can recommend ?

Gears of War 2 multi-player is the shit. Haven't played in months but I'm sure it's still THE SHIT.

I was going to recommend MW2, but you're already on that boat. Isn't that coming out in November? Pick up Madden bro. Fight Night Round 4 is tight, too, if you like simulation boxing games.

ChouChou
10-09-2009, 07:42 AM
unreall tournaaamentttttttttttttt3 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 333333 *cough*

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-09-2009, 07:43 AM
Gears of War 2 multi-player is the shit. Haven't played in months but I'm sure it's still THE SHIT.

I was going to recommend MW2, but you're already on that boat. Isn't that coming out in November? Pick up Madden bro. Fight Night Round 4 is tight, too, if you like simulation boxing games.

Yeah it comes out in November but people usually get the games before that. (The special people who own modded xboxes) I'll definitely get Madden and Fight Night. I played UFC and thought that was pretty good. Once I get setup with it I'll give you my id. Oh as for GearsOfWar2. Didn't like it. Unreal Tournament ? I'll pass. LOL

Sin
10-09-2009, 07:45 AM
unreall tournaaamentttttttttttttt3 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 333333 *cough*

Shitty game. BUT if you enjoy super fast-paced lightning gun action, GO FOR IT!

And CO, be careful playin' them shits on LIVE. If you want to keep your account, that is. xD

Christmas
10-09-2009, 08:57 AM

Stop that.

whytboiz33
10-09-2009, 09:27 AM
gears 2
madden 10
UFC
GTA 4 is legit(no live)
batman arkum asylum is tight(no live)

modern warfare2
NBA live 10
i just baught the xbox a few months ago so thats my collection so far, except MW2. but it will be tight.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-09-2009, 09:58 AM
gears 2
madden 10
UFC
GTA 4 is legit(no live)
batman arkum asylum is tight(no live)

modern warfare2
NBA live 10
i just baught the xbox a few months ago so thats my collection so far, except MW2. but it will be tight.

Def MW2 and NBA2k10 and Madden will be part of my collection.

uuntiltheendd
10-09-2009, 10:42 AM
cry much? i just can't stand faggots who whine like little girls such as yourself. & sorry you can't compare me to some fucking whore who will flirt with anything that has legs, except you right? i'm also pretty sure no one is going to be miserable or upset that you've gone missing from the forums. just saying. you fucking troll and spam useless bullshit on the forums looking for a shock reaction and blahblahblah. have a sausage and choke on it.

toodles.

youre the one who keeps going on about it.. and who says im missing from the forums? im still here trolling and posting spam and useless bullshit. im glad you noticed everything i post is useless bullshit... the only spam i post is towards confused nerf brain cretins such as yourself. fucking dumbass.

i should call you a psychic dumbass instead because you read my mind and found out im looking for a "shock reaction" from everybody. thats exactly what im doing. im glad it takes a psychic dumbass to expose my ways. youre awesome :wtg:

and thanks for the sausage. i dont like sausage but i will be polite and accept your offering.

now keep posting your dumb comments. everyone loves to see you argue.

@nys: dirt 2, and resident evil 5!!! awesome zombie shooter.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-09-2009, 11:04 AM
@nys: dirt 2, and resident evil 5!!! awesome zombie shooter.

Thanks ! I'll look into those.

uuntiltheendd
10-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Thanks ! I'll look into those.

yea no prob!

but im kind of surprised that i havent heard much on here mentioned about resident evil 5 since zombies seems to be pretty big in this community..

i was on zm one day and i asked if anyone liked resident evil and everyone was like "whats that?"

Sin
10-09-2009, 11:24 AM
yea no prob!

but im kind of surprised that i havent heard much on here mentioned about resident evil 5 since zombies seems to be pretty big in this community..

i was on zm one day and i asked if anyone liked resident evil and everyone was like "whats that?"

That's because RE5 sucked a bunch of donkey dicks. Fuckin' horrid AI partner. That game is only good if you're playing co-op with another human. Good luck finding someone that actually knows what they're doing on Xbox Live too... So much rage came from that game. RAHHHHHHH!

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

uuntiltheendd
10-09-2009, 11:49 AM
That's because RE5 sucked a bunch of donkey dicks. Fuckin' horrid AI partner. That game is only good if you're playing co-op with another human. Good luck finding someone that actually knows what they're doing on Xbox Live too... So much rage came from that game. RAHHHHHHH!

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

that game was fucking awesome!!!! my mom said so so i know its true!!! versus and single player and that survival mode AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
FMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Christmas
10-09-2009, 11:52 AM
I swear my IQ drops a little after having to read the posts on this forum.

uuntiltheendd
10-09-2009, 12:00 PM
I swear my IQ drops a little after having to read the posts on this forum.

cool story bro.

wait.... you have to read the posts on these forums?

Christmas
10-09-2009, 12:09 PM
cool story bro.

wait.... you have to read the posts on these forums?

No, I just said that to get into an argument with you about semantics.

Fucking crafty, isn't it?

Sin
10-09-2009, 12:11 PM

I wanna get into an argument. ;_;

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-09-2009, 12:17 PM

Fuck yeah !! :wtg:

uuntiltheendd
10-09-2009, 12:19 PM

holy shit... you know what? that actually is a great concept!
i cant argue with you; your shenanigans and facial hair do not bode well for my success.
but ill argue with you sin.

loka
10-09-2009, 03:23 PM

when u come up here next weekend... their will be arguments lmao

ChouChou
10-09-2009, 03:25 PM
yea no prob!

Probably because RE5 wasn't zombies.

Parasites. Haven't been zombies since before 4. Silly silly you.

As for the actual game I enjoyed it very much.

Sin
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Probably because RE5 wasn't zombies.

Parasites. Haven't been zombies since before 4. Silly silly you.

As for the actual game I enjoyed it very much.

A zombie is a creature that appears in folklore and popular culture typically as a reanimated corpse or a mindless human being. <--- Total copy/paste

JUS' SAYIIINNNN'!

And Loka... You know I love to argue. It's in our fucking blood.

Christmas
10-09-2009, 03:35 PM
A zombie is a creature that appears in folklore and popular culture typically as a reanimated corpse or a mindless human being. <--- Total copy/paste

JUS' SAYIIINNNN'!

And Loka... You know I love to argue. It's in our fucking blood.

Continuing on that specific article:

"Stories of zombies originated in the Afro-Caribbean spiritual belief system of Vodou, which told of the people being controlled as laborers by a powerful sorcerer. "

Which is EXACTLY the plot of RE4. Good catch, Sin.

whytboiz33
10-09-2009, 03:36 PM

fuck you, jap

Death
10-09-2009, 03:38 PM

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Btw Dirt 2 is amazing

walterbrunswick
10-09-2009, 04:46 PM
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Oh no, the Internet reinvented the English language!

Sin
10-09-2009, 04:52 PM
fuck you, jap

Thank you, nukka!

Death
10-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Oh no, the Internet reinvented the English language!

No this guy has.
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/5b/Harbfeadtuegwtdlml_he_has.jpg

ChouChou
10-09-2009, 06:18 PM
He's cute.
And I was just sayin'. in re5 theyre referred to a parasites. ya knowz. Either way. good game, i thought anyhow.

ChouChou
10-09-2009, 06:18 PM
He's cute.
And I was just sayin'. in re5 theyre referred to a parasites. ya knowz. Either way. good game, i thought anyhow.

And they're not mindless silly. they know how to use weapons!

loka
10-09-2009, 06:24 PM
molest me chou

ChouChou
10-09-2009, 06:28 PM
waffleroffle. Hmmmm. Tempting... tempting. Can i wear the strap on?

loka
10-09-2009, 06:41 PM
only 1 girl had the permission to do that... -_- we'll have to talk.

๖ReS
10-09-2009, 06:50 PM
.... Go on ....

loka
10-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Continuing on that specific article:

"Stories of zombies originated in the Afro-Caribbean spiritual belief system of Vodou, which told of the people being controlled as laborers by a powerful sorcerer. "

Which is EXACTLY the plot of RE4. Good catch, Sin.

or Santeria as what the vodou religion is called in the Caribbean. Freaky shit. I have a cousin who has been doing it since before my uncle passed away.

walterbrunswick
10-09-2009, 07:13 PM
.... Go on ....

You're probably fapping to all of this, you horny teenager...

Christmas
10-09-2009, 07:26 PM
You're probably fapping to all of this, you horny teenager...

I'm not one to use the pedo joke, but you deserve it after setting yourself up like this.

inthebutt
10-09-2009, 08:16 PM
I'm not one to use the pedo joke, but you deserve it after setting yourself up like this.

christmas your such an asshole now... welcome buddy!!!

pedobear is gonna drink himself to death if you guys keep calling him that.

mag36
10-09-2009, 08:21 PM
waffleroffle. Hmmmm. Tempting... tempting. Can i wear the strap on?

oh........ oh............. Can I come?........... I don't have to participate. I would be perfectly fine with getting my photo equipment out and take pictures.

Apocalypse
10-11-2009, 01:31 PM
wtf chou chou, i wanan be your best friend too! :[

uuntiltheendd
10-12-2009, 11:56 PM
bump for gg sexiness earlier

Sin
10-13-2009, 07:27 AM
bump for gg sexiness earlier

WTF did I miss? Assholes.

uuntiltheendd
10-13-2009, 10:02 AM
WTF did I miss? Assholes.

we ran a train on some newbz. it was fabulous.

Sin
10-13-2009, 10:24 AM
we ran a train on some newbz. it was fabulous.

Fuckin' A!

uuntiltheendd
10-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Fuckin' A!

yea and we were talking like the guy from the shoes video the whole time so it was basically awesome.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-13-2009, 09:06 PM
I can't believe this thread has been whored this much..

inthebutt
10-13-2009, 09:09 PM
don't blame yourself NYS, shit happens lol.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-13-2009, 09:13 PM
I dont mind. I'm just enjoying my Xbox 360 playing NBA2k10 on my Samsung LED. It looks so pretty.

inthebutt
10-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I dont mind. I'm just enjoying my Xbox 360 playing NBA2k10 on my Samsung LED. It looks so pretty.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

add me you crazy new yorker.

SYKO1985 is my gamer tag.

๖ReS
10-13-2009, 09:38 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My xbox broke..

; _ ;

Also, Loka and Chou need to get it on and Mag can post all those High-res pictures that he took with his fancy camera equipment.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-13-2009, 09:53 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll add you now. Request sent ! Mine is Big Jav Studd ...LOL

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-13-2009, 10:16 PM
I'll add you now. Request sent ! Mine is Big Jav Studd ...LOL

LMAO i nearly shit my pants when i read this, i don't know why exactly.

2nd note, the spamming needs to stop.

No more pedo bear jokes, racist remarks anything like that. Don't bump a post for no reason and people need to stop causing arguments. Don't reply off topic cause it will just lead to all of this.

It's like an ongoing battle...

walter vs. inthebutt
Christmas vs. uuntiltheend
uuntiltheend vs. loka

and so on. No more of it, stop responding to each other.

walterbrunswick
10-13-2009, 10:22 PM
I love you THE HOLY SH**T! ...

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-13-2009, 10:23 PM
I love you THE HOLY SH**T! ...

i love you to.

good night.

Christmas
10-14-2009, 12:36 AM
LMAO i nearly shit my pants when i read this, i don't know why exactly.

No more pedo bear jokes, racist remarks anything like that. Don't bump a post for no reason and people need to stop causing arguments. Don't reply off topic cause it will just lead to all of this.

walter vs. inthebutt
uuntiltheend vs. loka

It isn't going to happen if the forum isn't well moderated, because everyone gets off-topic every so often. Just like in the servers, if the forum isn't controlled, it eventually leads to chaos.

Which is pretty much what these forums are now.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-14-2009, 07:45 AM
i love you to.

good night.

i love you "too"

Sin
10-14-2009, 08:07 AM

walter vs. inthebutt
uuntiltheend vs. loka

So... like... does everyone agree with this?

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-14-2009, 09:30 AM
So... like... does everyone agree with this?

Nope.

On another note. Gimme your XBOX ID.

Sin
10-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Nope.

On another note. Gimme your XBOX ID.

Haha! HollowSin, but I don't have too much time to play anymore!

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Haha! HollowSin, but I don't have too much time to play anymore!

Limit your jerking off time and you will be fine. :icon_mrgreen:

Sin
10-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Limit your jerking off time and you will be fine. :icon_mrgreen:

NevARRRR!

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-14-2009, 08:11 PM
i love you "too"

sorry father, don't beat me. !