PDA

View Full Version : Fast Zombies.

๖ReS
10-10-2009, 11:11 PM
This is getting ridiculous, I'm really sick of fast zombies on any map.

It could be just me but I quit the game and made this thread out of pure rage and hatred of the fast class.

Ever play Moria with 1/2 the server as fasts ? - Impossible -

It also isn't fun when a certain admin moves you to spec because you glitched in the wall, and If I hadn't, I would have died. Didn't defend the entrance either, just got moved to spec after he got in and then got out. (to move me to spec.) I would have had fun being the only human and trying to ninja my way to the end, but naw, some one had to ruin my fun.

So that was my little rage fest, I feel better now.

Peace.

XxMastagunzxX
10-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Get over it, fasts are here to stay.

Pink
10-10-2009, 11:46 PM
There too fast... but they dont have enough HP

๖ReS
10-10-2009, 11:51 PM
There too fast... but they dont have enough HP

what ?

So they should have more ?

They should have less !

Kavinsky
10-11-2009, 03:00 AM
the deal is that zeros waiting till the next release of zmod where he can just disable them for escape maps, and the people set up as the fast will be automatically put into the bones class.

althought when that release is coming out is another matter completely, maybe he should just disable the fast class and up the side straffling ability of the pred xp and make that the new fast class, seeing as there certainly not very stealthy to begin with.

Ren
10-11-2009, 03:09 AM
I'm not gonna lie, being a fast zombie is the only way I can get kills.

Pink
10-11-2009, 03:09 AM
what ?

So they should have more ?

They should have less !

Less speed but more HP. If I get stuck for 4 seconds Im dead as a fast. There useless on cade maps any more. The whole point of a fast is to make a small opening they rush in get a tag or two.. not they get stuck and die on first try not on the third try ant more

uuntiltheendd
10-11-2009, 09:31 AM

death star escape is even better. a thousand rounds of fail was the highlight of my zm time last night.

I'm not gonna lie, being a fast zombie is the only way I can get kills.

l0l

Jeimuzu
10-11-2009, 02:13 PM
This is getting ridiculous, I'm really sick of fast zombies on any map.

It could be just me but I quit the game and made this thread out of pure rage and hatred of the fast class.

It also isn't fun when a certain admin moves you to spec because you glitched in the wall, and If I hadn't, I would have died. Didn't defend the entrance either, just got moved to spec after he got in and then got out. (to move me to spec.) I would have had fun being the only human and trying to ninja my way to the end, but naw, some one had to ruin my fun.

So that was my little rage fest, I feel better now.

Peace.

From what I know, Zero is working on a way to change the fast zombie into a different class that's similar to predators on escape maps.. So give it some time. Until then, play barricade maps.

.. Or something like Kavinsky said.. Though it would make more sense, and probably be easier to just lower the fast zombie's speed.. Hey, we might have another purpose for that test server.

But as I have proven before.. (mostly to people like Walter who was ready to ban me because I killed everyone as a fast zombie) It is possible to survive on even the crappiest of escape maps if people listen and work as a team.

Christmas
10-11-2009, 05:45 PM
But as I have proven before.. (mostly to people like Walter who was ready to ban me because I killed everyone as a fast zombie) It is possible to survive on even the crappiest of escape maps if people listen and work as a team.

In a server of 30+ people, that is not possible unless the zombie is afk, not trying, or just doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

Even without fast zombies it is a bitch to win on an escape map.

๖ReS
10-11-2009, 06:59 PM
In a server of 30+ people, that is not possible unless the zombie is afk, not trying, or just doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

A strafe running fast zombies is nearly invincible, beacause first of all hes a really hard target, and because his knock back is so low.

Jeimuzu
10-11-2009, 07:56 PM

They said it was impossible to win on Train Escape.. I played one round as a human and a large majority of us lived.

They said it was impossible to win in the Jarasic Park maps, I played once, and in the end, everyone survived except me and STFU.

Both times I was up against a fast zombie.

It just takes a group of friends that know what the hell they're doing.

Christmas
10-11-2009, 08:56 PM
They said it was impossible to win on Train Escape.. I played one round as a human and a large majority of us lived.

They said it was impossible to win in the Jarasic Park maps, I played once, and in the end, everyone survived except me and STFU.

Both times I was up against a fast zombie.

It just takes a group of friends that know what the hell they're doing.

Who were you up against? Honestly.

Jeimuzu
10-11-2009, 09:19 PM
A fast zombie is a fast zombie.. Unless it's me as a fast zombie.. Against me as a human.. That would be interesting.

But that isn't the point. Walter was ready to ban me one day for getting so many kills as a fast zombie, so I proved to him it isn't impossible to survive on the maps, even against fast zombies.

Hell, Hobo has owned me on escape maps while I was a fast zombie. It really does depend on the people playing.

๖ReS
10-12-2009, 10:43 PM
I would also like to say I despise the Jumper class. It just ruins high spots which is stupid, because that's its only use in life. -__-

Christmas
10-13-2009, 11:42 AM
I would also like to say I despise the Jumper class. It just ruins high spots which is stupid, because that's its only use in life. -__-

It actually makes maps like bumfight challenging, because it is virtually impossible for a zombie to tag you from those kinds of spots.

Keep the jumpers. They have their place and help balance the game.

inthebutt
10-13-2009, 01:36 PM
RES is just QQing too much cause he has lost his ZM skills rofl.

I actually enjoy it, listening to RES bitch in game everytime he gets tagged lol

Pink
10-13-2009, 01:37 PM
I like fast zombies they have a good use. There being tweaked but there needed in z mod.

๖ReS
10-13-2009, 03:41 PM
It actually makes maps like bumfight challenging, because it is virtually impossible for a zombie to tag you from those kinds of spots.

Keep the jumpers. They have their place and help balance the game.

well 1 v 1 a jumper is a fucking easy win, but yeah I do agree, they make those spots possible to get to for zombies, but on high school in the gym, I like hiding there with a scout, then a jumper comes and stabs me in the foot. ;-;

Keep the jumper, get the fuck rid of the fast. That's what I say. XD

@ Inthebutt, Shut up you gorilla armed freak. <3

Jeimuzu
10-13-2009, 04:00 PM
Come on Res.. Let's go to that test server.. You be a fast zombie, I'll be human.. Winner decides if fast stays or not. I'll even change it to an escape map.

Kavinsky
10-13-2009, 04:38 PM
the fast needs to be tweaked thats a given, but the other classes need as much attention as the fast.
in particular the pred and jumper classes, and does anyone honestly play as an infected anymore?

fast: as fast in a straight line as a pred xp, maybe a LITTLE faster, when it side strafles it should be able to aviod the bullets with ease, and have less knockback, but its overall speed should not be faster that its straightline speed, but its fine as it is for now, with the exception that the health has been lowered too much, we need a few hundred more hitpoints to have any chance at taking out the vent campers.

pred and pred xp, remove the pred and just replace it with the predator xp and rig up the skin so that maybe certain parts of it are not cloaked and bloody, instead of that stupid ass laser beam sticking out of it, or rig it up like this with the torso down invisible and the head visible, Ie the opposite of the headless horseman, the predator should own on all maps, not just the dark ones where you cant see them, after all whats the point of being a pred if you lose your inivsibilty everytime someone head shots you or you give away your own position with a stupid BRIGHT red laser beam?
http://themindperspective.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/invisibility-cloak-1.jpg

or rig it up like this
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128346966180468750cloakingdevice.jpg

Christmas
10-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Come on Res.. Let's go to that test server.. You be a fast zombie, I'll be human.. Winner decides if fast stays or not. I'll even change it to an escape map.

I am game for that.

:smirk:

Jeimuzu
10-13-2009, 07:07 PM
After 1-2 rounds of Jarasic Park I taught Res and Mag how to survive against a fast zombie, and they kicked my ass. D=

Though I suppose that's only when there isn't a bunch of people screwing stuff up..

So really, fast zombies aren't the problem.. The idiots are.

Christmas
10-13-2009, 08:25 PM
After 1-2 rounds of Jarasic Park I taught Res and Mag how to survive against a fast zombie, and they kicked my ass. D=

Though I suppose that's only when there isn't a bunch of people screwing stuff up..

So really, fast zombies aren't the problem.. The idiots are.

And you know you aren't going to be rid of them.

๖ReS
10-13-2009, 09:28 PM
Here is what we should have as classes (my opinion.)

Fast - Quick, lowest Hp, Small target, Short but can jump longer distance. (After we get rid of strafe running ill be okay with fasts.)

Predator - Partial invisibility, decent speed, moderate health, highest jump.

Classic (default) - High hp, slightly faster than a human, human jump height.

Deformed (tank) - Highest hp, slow as fuck, hard target, very small jump.

Misc class - Something new, like a zombie that can see though walls, or identify people through walls. like a "Seeker", partial blindness but has that Aura around the humans that he could then relay to his teammates, acts like a classic, has the stalker model. That's probably not possible in CSS but I like the Idea.

Please criticize this as you see fit, put in suggestions and what not.

inthebutt
10-13-2009, 09:30 PM
well 1 v 1 a jumper is a fucking easy win, but yeah I do agree, they make those spots possible to get to for zombies, but on high school in the gym, I like hiding there with a scout, then a jumper comes and stabs me in the foot. ;-;

Keep the jumper, get the fuck rid of the fast. That's what I say. XD

@ Inthebutt, Shut up you gorilla armed freak. <3

lol if I didn't have such long arms, how am I suppose to hold you so tight??? jeez RES.

๖ReS
10-13-2009, 09:34 PM
lol if I didn't have such long arms, how am I suppose to hold you so tight??? jeez RES.

I lol'd

yours' truely
10-14-2009, 11:00 AM
fast zombies on ZE's are bad.

On ZM...
fast Z's need to stay. They are one of the only zombies that can quickly get into a holdout spot that others wouldn't be able to get into fast enough. They're also one of the only Z's that can glitch through a completely barricaded door way. What fun would there be if people in holdout spots (tubes) and rooms with the entire door caded won every single round? Side strafing is a problem though.

Poisons.... slow, low hp. The only purpose of the poison is to get into hard to reach places that all other zombies have a hard time getting too. It keeps the humans on their toes with always havving to check their backs and stuff.

predator xp needs to be dropped imo. reg pred is fine.

Jeimuzu
10-14-2009, 05:07 PM
Here, I'll go get the list of new zombies I thought of a long time ago.

Leecher - Pretty average, except when it kills someone it gets large amounts of HP back. As fast as a human with knockback the same as the Classic. This would replace the Classic class.

Breaker - Very slow, more than a deformed probably. This tall guy has the special ability of being able to push barricades just by slamming himself into them. Imagine a vending machine being thrown at another vending machine. He may look menacing, but he's also the easiest to kill due to his skinny exterior, which allows bullets to easily hit his important internal organs.

Flamer - Constantly on fire (though it does not effect vision as much), so obviously it is immune to fire. Faster than a human, yet slower than a Predator. Has low knockback. This would replace the Infected class, simply because it would be awesome.

ReyMafioso
10-20-2009, 07:21 PM
ok my idea for a zombie is a zombie that like infects a human instead of turning him right away that way when he gets all safe in a cade with other ppl bam the cade fails XD it will make the zombie game more realistic and ppl will be freaking out and not letting ppl in their cade cuz now there be like half the server in the same cade on some maps

๖ReS
10-20-2009, 07:48 PM
ok my idea for a zombie is a zombie that like infects a human instead of turning him right away that way when he gets all safe in a cade with other ppl bam the cade fails XD it will make the zombie game more realistic and ppl will be freaking out and not letting ppl in their cade cuz now there be like half the server in the same cade on some maps

This was my idea T-T

Steamer
10-20-2009, 07:59 PM
That was my idea from almost 2 years ago! -_-

ReyMafioso
10-20-2009, 09:52 PM
well great minds think alike? XD

๖ReS
10-20-2009, 11:12 PM
well great minds think alike? XD

Sure why not XD

Curdy
10-21-2009, 07:57 AM
Res does have a point about the poisions though if the first person spawns as a poision everyone on the ct team will be ripping that mofo to pieces as for fast zombies they only have like 1000+ hp so co-ordinated players working as a team can normally rip a speed apart. only problem with the speed zombie is when they straffe run now that is a pain in the arse, if that could be fixed it would be better i believe.