PDA

View Full Version : can i get unbanned please?

DJ SniperKiD
10-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Hey..this is dj sniperkid.

earlier today i got banned, and i don't know why, or by whom. it just said "kicked and banned:pwned n00b"

can someone help me?

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:17669083

DJ SniperKiD
10-11-2009, 09:33 PM
by the way, it was today (the 11th) in the afternoon, on the zombie server.

Jeimuzu
10-11-2009, 09:46 PM
I'll ask the admins on at the moment.. By the way, welcome to the IBIS forums.

There's also an edit feature so you don't have to post twice.

Edit: I asked around, none of the online admins know.

You could have been automatically banned by the server for a variety of reasons though.

DJ SniperKiD
10-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Okay thanks.

by the way...

STEAM_0:1:17669083 06:24 73 0

idk if thats the same as the other, but yeah.

DJ SniperKiD
10-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Okay, can i still get unbanned?

Jeimuzu
10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
If you were banned for no reason, then you'll be unbanned, so no worries. I can't do it though, sorry. The owner will check this out probably tomorrow. Until then, you could play on some of the other servers. (Gun Game, WCS)

The server IPs are
174.36.201.114:27015 = wcs
208.43.70.233:27015 = GG

If you do try those servers and get banned on them, you'll know it's the server banning you for something. If that happens, post that here so we know.

DJ SniperKiD
10-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Okay thanks, i"m playing gungame now actually :D

Hope to see you on zombie sometime...!

Mallissin
10-11-2009, 11:00 PM
It was a 30 minute ban for cade breaking.

I hate the weekends.

Jeimuzu
10-11-2009, 11:04 PM
I asked Dart to ask you, and she said that you hadn't banned anyone by that name.

-_-' I hate false information.

Mallissin
10-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Someone asked if I remembered the name "DJ Sniper" and I didn't. I do remember a "Sniper Kid". He was muted for a time and then removed after shooting a cade down with 5+ people behind it.

But why are you even getting involved? Use to be a rule for the Admin Abuse and Unban sections that only IBIS, the admin that banned and the person banned were allowed to respond. Otherwise everyone and their mother decides to stick their nose in places they shouldn't.

Now it seems like etiquette is thrown out the window and anyone bored enough, or opinionated/self-important enough, responds to these things.

Christmas
10-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Someone asked if I remembered the name "DJ Sniper" and I didn't. I do remember a "Sniper Kid". He was muted for a time and then removed after shooting a cade down with 5+ people behind it.

But why are you even getting involved? Use to be a rule for the Admin Abuse and Unban sections that only IBIS, the admin that banned and the person banned were allowed to respond. Otherwise everyone and their mother decides to stick their nose in places they shouldn't.

Now it seems like etiquette is thrown out the window and anyone bored enough, or opinionated/self-important enough, responds to these things.

That would include yourself.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1975&page=3
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1957&page=3

Mallissin
10-12-2009, 12:23 AM
That would include yourself.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1975&page=3
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1957&page=3

Both times well after the admin that did the banning responded, as well as an IBIS member. I held my tongue until those that needed to speak did, perhaps you should try some of the same discipline.

Christmas
10-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Both times well after the admin that did the banning responded, as well as an IBIS member. I held my tongue until those that needed to speak did, perhaps you should try some of the same discipline.

That isn't what you said.

Use to be a rule for the Admin Abuse and Unban sections that only IBIS, the admin that banned and the person banned were allowed to respond. Otherwise everyone and their mother decides to stick their nose in places they shouldn't.

Either way, James was trying to help out. It's not a big deal. And if clan members really want to keep the forums on topic and well moderated, they need to have some sort of guidelines for people to see when they join the community. A clan member saying something here and there isn't going to teach people what the proper etiquette is here, and it is shown by the fact you and I are discussing the situation here with our own interpretations of what clan members have said in the past.

Jeimuzu
10-12-2009, 01:18 AM
Christmas is right, I was just trying to help.

Wouldn't have posted anything after my first post if I wasn't given false information. >.>

I can't look at records of why/how people were banned. And Zero/others aren't always available. Like I said, I asked everyone who was on, and that even included you via Dart. I didn't say I would unban him or anything, I was just trying to figure out why he was banned, since he didn't give a reason.

Anyhow, it's over with.

DJ SniperKiD
10-12-2009, 09:07 AM
I didn't cade break...i did get muted yesterday, and then i got banned. And we were on bumfight, theres like no cades to break on that map...

DJ SniperKiD
10-12-2009, 09:10 AM
By the way its 10:10 AM EST, and i'm still banned..

uuntiltheendd
10-12-2009, 01:33 PM
i was in there when you recieved your ban. you were mic spamming and you also dodged your mute if i remember correctly. although there was someone else who was muted and i might be remembering them dodging thier mute, i do clearly remember you mic spamming. im not sure about the cade breaking part..

inthebutt
10-12-2009, 03:06 PM
i was in there when you recieved your ban. you were mic spamming and you also dodged your mute if i remember correctly. although there was someone else who was muted and i might be remembering them dodging thier mute, i do clearly remember you mic spamming. im not sure about the cade breaking part..

I banned him for 7 days for mic spamming.

Mallissin
10-12-2009, 03:24 PM
That isn't what you said.

Admin responded, IBIS responded, thread wasn't locked, therefore it's fair game. Enough said. My statement remains, keep your damn nose out of shit if the facts haven't been laid out yet.

I banned him for 7 days for mic spamming.

So, he mic spammed after getting back from the short cade breaking ban and got an even bigger ban, and then comes on the forum to whine the second time.

Nice, Kid. To put some perspective on things, this guy turns out to be lolbutter, who's also known to do the same crap. Guess he decided to change his name to avoid the reputation he made.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=27725

DJ SniperKiD
10-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Wow, oh wow. 7 day ban for mic spamming... All i said was 'Girugamesh'...
On the other hand, lolbutter is my brother, so we share the steam ID. Sorry.
In that case, see you in 6 days.

DJ SniperKiD
10-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Dodge my mute? I got muted, and decided to play a different server, and then i came back.

DJ SniperKiD
10-12-2009, 03:55 PM
I never freakin cade broke. I admit to accidentally yelling into the mic. (i never got a warning to shutup). but i DID NOT cade break.

inthebutt
10-12-2009, 04:14 PM
hey DJ, how about this??

your a freaking moron and yes you deserve all 7 days, oh and you should be banned for another 7 days for being such an idiot and multi-posting. you know there is a little edit button at the bottom.

oh and yes you did dodge the first ban I was gonna give you for 1 day, you left before I could ban you and than you came back a little while later. you got caught by the admin who doesn't forget a ban.

uuntiltheendd
10-12-2009, 04:32 PM
hey DJ, how about this??

your a freaking moron and yes you deserve all 7 days, oh and you should be banned for another 7 days for being such an idiot and multi-posting. you know there is a little edit button at the bottom.

oh and yes you did dodge the first ban I was gonna give you for 1 day, you left before I could ban you and than you came back a little while later. you got caught by the admin who doesn't forget a ban.

this.
and why would you share your steam id with an idiot brother who doesnt know how to act? get seperate accounts.

Christmas
10-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Admin responded, IBIS responded, thread wasn't locked, therefore it's fair game. Enough said. My statement remains, keep your damn nose out of shit if the facts haven't been laid out yet.

Perhaps you should be more clear instead of backtracking and making up exceptions to your rule when you are shown to do the same thing.

Especially since there isn't a laid out rule regarding it, just your interpretation of an unwritten rule that has barely been given by the IBIS members.

And I believe I do follow those "exceptions" you created, regardless.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1882&page=4

Actually, neither of us have.

*Holy-Dart*
10-12-2009, 05:23 PM
I asked Dart to ask you, and she said that you hadn't banned anyone by that name.

-_-' I hate false information.

I didnt give you false info.? i asked mallissin if he had banned anyone by that name and He said No Anyways,, :wtg:

inthebutt
10-12-2009, 06:51 PM
I didnt give you false info.? i asked mallissin if he had banned anyone by that name and He said No Anyways,, :wtg:

jesus guys, its been taken care of already, he mic spammed, I banned him and now he is crying about it.

done.

fin.

finish.

over.

it doesn't matter who gave the wrong info or who is suppose to post in here and who isn't.

*Holy-Dart*
10-12-2009, 07:24 PM
jesus guys, its been taken care of already, he mic spammed, I banned him and now he is crying about it.

done.

fin.

finish.

over.

it doesn't matter who gave the wrong info or who is suppose to post in here and who isn't.

Hey i was just saying :headache:

Mallissin
10-12-2009, 07:26 PM
*sniffles* But Christmas is being a hyper-critical/literal jerk.

Wait, that's not unusual. Never mind.

*wipes nose on inthebutt's sleeve* Allergies.

DJ SniperKiD
10-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Aren't you supposed to give warnings before you ban me?

loka
10-12-2009, 07:56 PM

Such a rule doesn't exist and even if it did who cares? Then you have admins banning others all false pretenses and maybe a regular saw something else that happened. It's called a fucking community so don't let the 11 bucks plus adding a tag next to your name add to an inflated sense of ego.

Sniper, I seriously feel you. Admins have their own "standards" so whoever banned you must take their shit too serious and can't give you the decency to warn you before banning you.

Sin
10-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Such a rule doesn't exist and even if it did who cares? Then you have admins banning others all false pretenses and maybe a regular saw something else that happened. It's called a fucking community so don't let the 11 bucks plus adding a tag next to your name add to an inflated sense of ego.

Sniper, I seriously feel you. Admins have their own "standards" so whoever banned you must take their shit too serious and can't give you the decency to warn you before banning you.

I want to Ban someone... ;_; I haven't found any good candidates yet.

DJ SniperKiD
10-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Thank you for understanding.
Edit:
By the way, i don't give a crap at who gets involved with this thread.

Christmas
10-12-2009, 08:10 PM

I'm not the one trying to play the high ground card here.

I call em as I see em, pal. I didn't even insult you.

inthebutt
10-12-2009, 08:14 PM

seriously your gonna defend a mic spammer???

and yes I have my own standard, ask anyone. they'll tell you.

@DJsniper your still a moron, since when is mic spamming allowed with out any kind of punishment on any server?? that's like a CS:s server/game wide rule "no mic spamming".

Jeimuzu
10-12-2009, 08:28 PM
I know people have been banned by the server because of messed up rates, or things like that when it isn't entirely their fault.

That's all I was trying to find out. If I was banned for an unknown reason, like I have been before, I know I would like for someone to help me figure it out. (I've been banned twice by accident.)

Zero, Jigsaw, and the IBIS members aren't around 24/7, so if you could help, why wouldn't you?

Though I'm not sure why Mal couldn't recognize that "DJ Sniper" was probably "DJ SniperKid." Unless he's banned a whole horde of DJ Sniper people..

Anyhow, hopefully this is the end of this thread.

DJ SniperKiD
10-12-2009, 08:39 PM
@inthebutt,
i never said mic spamming is allowed. I didn't even mic spam. all I did was scream, and say garugamesh. And usually, people will either say to shutup or something. In this case, i guess i just witnessed an abusive admin.

inthebutt
10-12-2009, 09:54 PM
@inthebutt,
i never said mic spamming is allowed. I didn't even mic spam. all I did was scream, and say garugamesh. And usually, people will either say to shutup or something. In this case, i guess i just witnessed an abusive admin.

abusive??

feel free to start a thread in the admin abuse section than.

you even said it "you screamed into your mic" and yelled out what ever the fuck you yelled out. most people play with headsets on, now how annoying is it when your playing and out of no where some random player just screams in his mic?? and yeah you were mic spamming, not only did you do it once but you did it at least 3 times.

like I said before if your gonna do that and think nothing is gonna be done to you, than oh boy are you wrong.

have fun with the rest of the ban cause when you come back, any slip up you make again will be another 7 day ban.

Mallissin
10-16-2009, 03:18 PM

I don't expect a relatively new forum member to read old threads, but IBIS members have come down hard on those in the past that spammed threads in Unban and Admin Abuse. Over the last several months, there's been a lot less forum moderation because of the loss of MBP to the legions of women chasing him.

Also, it's not a democratic community. It's a capitalistic oligarchy. IBIS rules, admins shepherd and normal users just try to have fun. If you have a problem with an admin, you should bring up the incident specifically. Leaping into every admin abuse thread against the admin without reason just makes you look like a contrarian sourpuss.

He was warned. I warned on voice for him to calm down before my ban and people were getting on his case in text chat about the barricade.

This isn't a random guy banned for no reason. Chill the hell out.

Why don't you make your own thread and explain why you're so pissed off at admins to give the rest of us some insight into your latest fury.

Mallissin
10-16-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm not the one trying to play the high ground card here.

I call em as I see em, pal. I didn't even insult you.

Uh, I should add Hypocrite, because you certainly are trying to play the high ground card, and you reading between lines when not necessary or taking statements in their most literal way is bad form in any discussion, often taken as disrespectful.

Mallissin
10-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Perhaps you should be more clear instead of backtracking and making up exceptions to your rule when you are shown to do the same thing.

Especially since there isn't a laid out rule regarding it, just your interpretation of an unwritten rule that has barely been given by the IBIS members.

And I believe I do follow those "exceptions" you created, regardless.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1882&page=4

Actually, neither of us have.

As I said to Loka, MBP use to moderate more heavily but has been absent as of late. Just because the sheriff is out of town, doesn't mean the law is gone just unenforced.

As far as you following the "exceptions", no, you're 1 for 3, and in that last example of yours I waited four days for Weeman to respond before posting.

Again, you're trying too hard to poke holes. An obvious sign you need to get laid.

Christmas
10-16-2009, 08:23 PM
As I said to Loka, MBP use to moderate more heavily but has been absent as of late. Just because the sheriff is out of town, doesn't mean the law is gone just unenforced.

Once again, if they want to have rules enforced then write out a set of rules so that new members know the proper etiquette. Considering 1 of the 3 moderators is missing and the other two have never been seen to enforce the rule doesn't help either.

As far as you following the "exceptions", no, you're 1 for 3, and in that last example of yours I waited four days for Weeman to respond before posting.

Actually I am 3 for 3 in your original rule, and 1 for 1 in your exceptions. And once again you are making a second list of exceptions to justify breaking your own rules.

Again, you're trying too hard to poke holes. An obvious sign you need to get laid.

No, I'm just showing you that you aren't perfect and should not play "how dare you" when you are guilty of the same. My sex life is also irrelevant, because I will tell it like it is to everyone here regardless of how many times I get laid.

Uh, I should add Hypocrite, because you certainly are trying to play the high ground card, and you reading between lines when not necessary or taking statements in their most literal way is bad form in any discussion, often taken as disrespectful.

I am not a hypocrite because I have not once here claimed I am better than you. I am only stating you have no reason to be upset at people for breaking "rules" that you have broken. And rules should be clear cut and laid out so they can be properly enforced. Especially on an internet forum where there isn't that much to moderate.

"Use to be a rule for the Admin Abuse and Unban sections that only IBIS, the admin that banned and the person banned were allowed to respond" is a statement that should require very little to understand. The rule is that you shouldn't respond to an admin abuse thread. Then it was changed to you shouldn't respond to an admin abuse thread BEFORE the clan members or parties involved respond. Then finally you changed it to you shouldn't respond to an admin abuse thread before the clan members or parties involved respond UNLESS it is a significant period of time that neither have responded to the situation.

Once again, you are creating exceptions. I don't say it as an insult. I don't say it to feel superior. I say it because that is the case, clear as crystal.

Christmas
10-16-2009, 08:36 PM
On another note:

If Zero wants the forums to be moderated and keep the users from breaking the rules, he should do at least one of two things:

1. List a set of rules that can be easily accessed by new members so that all forum regulations are known. This way when a rule is broken in the forums it can be referenced and the user can be dealt with accordingly.

2. Give NYS and/or Whytboiz moderator privileges so the forums can be frequented by at least one moderator as much as possible.

This way there isn't some lengthy discussion about hidden rules that almost don't even exist.

Jeimuzu
10-18-2009, 02:49 PM
That was beautiful Christmas.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-18-2009, 04:32 PM
On another note:

If Zero wants the forums to be moderated and keep the users from breaking the rules, he should do at least one of two things:

1. List a set of rules that can be easily accessed by new members so that all forum regulations are known. This way when a rule is broken in the forums it can be referenced and the user can be dealt with accordingly.

2. Give NYS and/or Whytboiz moderator privileges so the forums can be frequented by at least one moderator as much as possible.

This way there isn't some lengthy discussion about hidden rules that almost don't even exist.

Amen to that brother.

whytboiz33
10-18-2009, 06:00 PM
im doin a mid evil theme holloween

*Holy-Dart*
10-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Couldnt we just have un-banned the guy and moved on with our liveS? instead of all this drama and arguments? well thats all i have to say Cya you pplz in game sometime =]

Rawrfly
10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Arent you supposed to shut the fuck up and accept the ban for being a complete fucking idiot and self fucking yourself? Stop complaining and trying to get an unban if you can't use a edit button. You probally do not deserve one according to this thread.

DJ SniperKiD
10-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Hey guys...
Today is the 20th... And i'm still banned...
:/

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-20-2009, 05:38 PM
im doin a mid evil theme holloween

Who gives a shit. :smirk:

DJ SniperKiD
10-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Can anyone help me out by unbanning me?

Sin
10-20-2009, 08:28 PM

Can you help me out by getting Getcha to stop existing?

*Holy-Dart*
10-20-2009, 08:28 PM

Do you know how lond you where banned for?

walterbrunswick
10-21-2009, 12:55 AM
Do you know how lond you where banned for?

:lmao::pistols::chillpill::ditto::plzdie::reddot: :smirk::icon_mrgreen:

Christmas
10-21-2009, 10:18 AM
:lmao::pistols::chillpill::ditto::plzdie::reddot: :smirk::icon_mrgreen:

Way to contribute.

If he hasn't been unbanned yet he was probably banned permanently. Don't see any other way he could still be banned.

walterbrunswick
10-21-2009, 12:34 PM
@ *Holy-Dart* I didn't mean any of that, I had a little too much Bourbon whiskey and beer last night and I was just clicking randomly...

Ily!<33

inthebutt
10-21-2009, 03:43 PM
@ *Holy-Dart* I didn't mean any of that, I had a little too much Bourbon whiskey and beer last night and I was just clicking randomly...

Ily!<33

so what your saying is that in your drunken state of mind you think about underage girls, such as holy dart.

*Holy-Dart*
10-21-2009, 03:54 PM

DJ SniperKiD
10-21-2009, 03:56 PM
I was banned on the 11th of October, and for 7 days.
Or so they say.

maynard
10-21-2009, 06:12 PM

and he should never change :lmao:

Tragedy
10-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Not trying to continue an argument so to all you drama queens...zip it. :wtg:

Back on topic guys, this is a dude that obviously likes playing on our servers. Yes he might of Mic spammed but the admin who did the banning said he banned him for 7 days. As of today its been what...12? Anyway...if he is already unbanned, then good for him and this convo is over...but if he isn't, someone unban the dude already and let him have some fun.

Christmas
10-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Not trying to continue an argument so to all you drama queens...zip it. :wtg:

Back on topic guys, this is a dude that obviously likes playing on our servers. Yes he might of Mic spammed but the admin who did the banning said he banned him for 7 days. As of today its been what...12? Anyway...if he is already unbanned, then good for him and this convo is over...but if he isn't, someone unban the dude already and let him have some fun.

Like I said before, if he is banned for this long, then he was probably perma banned.

I don't think it is a good idea to unban someone who was disciplined for hacking or crashing the server unless it is known the ban was not justified.

Tragedy
10-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Well, to my understanding he received a 30 minute ban for Cade Breaking from 1 admin, and then a 7 day ban from another admin for Mic spamming. Nowhere on this thread is there a mention of hacking or crashing the server...and if there is I am blind as a bat because I just read all 6 pages...again. And if he got a perma-ban from a 1 time Mic Spam offense, then just wow...

loka
10-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Well, to my understanding he received a 30 minute ban for Cade Breaking from 1 admin, and then a 7 day ban from another admin for Mic spamming. Nowhere on this thread is there a mention of hacking or crashing the server...and if there is I am blind as a bat because I just read all 6 pages...again. And if he got a perma-ban from a 1 time Mic Spam offense, then just wow...

Tragedy I'm with you on this.

I really don't understand where people think because they spend the 11 bucks, it gives them the free right to act like a piece of shit and ban people for *insert obnoxious amount of days for an offense*. And it really depends on the offense. Mic spamming deserves a mute, not a ban. If you honestly can't withstand someone mic spamming then you shouldn't even ban. It should go with a 3 strike policy. I've spammed on mic, and been muted couple of times so just because someone is new to the server you should treat them like shit? Yeah hardy har har with the whole "internet respect shit" but it does apply to game play even. I won't bother to play with someone or people if respect for others can't be acknowledged.

Tragedy
10-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Word...I really don't know what is going on with this kids ban though, and no one seems to know. But yeah, I will definitely be using a 3-strike type policy.

For a Mic Spam for example...

1. Warning (stating I will take further actions if he/she continues)
2. Mute
3. If Mute is dodged or if I eventually un-mute him upon a request yet he/she comes back doing the same shit, I will ban for 30 minutes.

If someone actually comes back after 30 minutes and I happen to still be on and they continue to spam/do whatever they were doing...I will then further the band depending on my mood...hahaha.

But other than that I think all admins should definitely use a 3-strike policy. I mean c'mon, we pay 11 a month to help better the servers and to have a type of authority in case anything goes wrong...we shouldn't be paying 11 a month to be a bully. :wtg:

Anyway...I hope the kid got unbanned eventually.

Christmas
10-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Tragedy I'm with you on this.

I really don't understand where people think because they spend the 11 bucks, it gives them the free right to act like a piece of shit and ban people for *insert obnoxious amount of days for an offense*. And it really depends on the offense. Mic spamming deserves a mute, not a ban. If you honestly can't withstand someone mic spamming then you shouldn't even ban. It should go with a 3 strike policy. I've spammed on mic, and been muted couple of times so just because someone is new to the server you should treat them like shit? Yeah hardy har har with the whole "internet respect shit" but it does apply to game play even. I won't bother to play with someone or people if respect for others can't be acknowledged.

Mallissin muted for spamming and banned for a cade break. That is two strikes.

He broke a rule a third time with mic spamming so by your logic there is nothing wrong with the ban.

Jesus Christ guys.

DJ SniperKiD
10-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Okay, i understand why i got banned.
And i was told i was banned for 7 days.
This is like my favorite server.
And I NEVER attempted to crash the server..i don't know where that came from.
But could you please unban me? Its been almost 2 weeks...

Tragedy
10-24-2009, 02:30 PM
Mallissin muted for spamming and banned for a cade break. That is two strikes.

He broke a rule a third time with mic spamming so by your logic there is nothing wrong with the ban.

Jesus Christ guys.

Broski....I know that. I was just striking up other convo with whoever I was talking to (don't feel like scrolling up right now". But also...wasn't that two seperate offenses?

Regardless...his ban was made permanent as we can ALL SEE (it has been over 2 weeks and he is still banned). And reading over this thread and regarding his offenses, he should NOT have received a perma-ban. Regardless (again), I came into this thread agreeing that he needs to be unbanned already. So whoever does that needs to get on it. And whoever the dude was that did the perma ban needs to not make that mistake again.

inthebutt
10-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Broski....I know that. I was just striking up other convo with whoever I was talking to (don't feel like scrolling up right now". But also...wasn't that two seperate offenses?

Regardless...his ban was made permanent as we can ALL SEE (it has been over 2 weeks and he is still banned). And reading over this thread and regarding his offenses, he should NOT have received a perma-ban. Regardless (again), I came into this thread agreeing that he needs to be unbanned already. So whoever does that needs to get on it. And whoever the dude was that did the perma ban needs to not make that mistake again.

whoa whoa I didn't perm ban the asshole, just 7 days. so don't point fingers at me for the perm ban.

DJ SniperKiD
10-24-2009, 08:11 PM
Okay i don't really care WHO banned me, but can SOMEONE just unban me?
I really don't think mic spamming deserves a perma ban.

inthebutt
10-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Okay i don't really care WHO banned me, but can SOMEONE just unban me?
I really don't think mic spamming deserves a perma ban.

dude if ZERO or JigSaw haven't unbanned you by now, you must have done something else.

why don't you try PMing one of them.

DJ SniperKiD
10-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Okay this now is just plain ridiculous. Its October 30th. I've been banned 19 days. almost 3 weeks. over a MIC SPAM. WOW.

Sin
10-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Did you PM Zero?

DJ SniperKiD
11-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Yeah i did PM him

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-02-2009, 09:40 AM
He'll get to you. He's a busy dude. Now go get your shinebox !!

uuntiltheendd
11-06-2009, 08:18 PM
i will unban you if you wash my clothes for me :wtg: