PDA

View Full Version : Gun Game Success Music

Da.JuDaN
05-08-2008, 05:41 AM
Hey Zero, could I possibly get a list of the current winning songs on the Gun Game server? Name of the Band and song? Also, do you think you'd be open to suggestion for new songs to be added?

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-08-2008, 09:29 AM
How about Cypress Hills - How I Could Just Kill a Man. Thats a classic ! :pistols:

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Stunnin Like My Daddy - Lil' Wayne and Birdman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_81U4ngh4tc

The.Beast.13.
05-08-2008, 01:41 PM
BLINDED BY PAIN or ROCK SONG - by The Stage!!!

www.myspace.com/thestageband

this would actually be awesome if you could do that once we got something better recorded. PLEASE ZERO!!! ahah

HE HE HE

Peace

Da.JuDaN
05-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Meshuggah - Straws Pulled at Random (Instrumental Section) :music:

The.Beast.13.
05-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Meshuggah - Straws Pulled at Random (Instrumental Section) :music:

Holy fuck man...you heard the new Meshuggah??? This too fucking brutal!!! ahaha so heavy i m gonna break my speakers!! Damn

Peace

Da.JuDaN
05-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Holy fuck man...you heard the new Meshuggah??? This too fucking brutal!!! ahaha so heavy i m gonna break my speakers!! Damn

Peace

No shit, I love it! I pre-ordered it! I've been a shuggah fan for as long as I can remember. Their drummer, Tomas Haake, is most definitely the innovator of Jazz-fusion metal drumming. His beats and rhythms are ridiculously complex, and the amount of mental and muscle conditioning it takes to play his music is nothing sort of amazing. Not to mention all the time it would take to memorize just one of their songs on any instrument.

The.Beast.13.
05-08-2008, 04:21 PM
No shit, I love it! I pre-ordered it! I've been a shuggah fan for as long as I can remember. Their drummer, Tomas Haake, is most definitely the innovator of Jazz-fusion metal drumming. His beats and rhythms are ridiculously complex, and the amount of mental and muscle conditioning it takes to play his music is nothing sort of amazing. Not to mention all the time it would take to memorize just one of their songs on any instrument.

YEAH MAN! I totally agree..those guys must have WRISTS OF STEEL.....i just try to keep up the guitar riff of Obzen...i think i kept it up 35 sec man...this is ridiculous!! ahahaha

Peace

Da.JuDaN
05-08-2008, 05:26 PM
YEAH MAN! I totally agree..those guys must have WRISTS OF STEEL.....i just try to keep up the guitar riff of Obzen...i think i kept it up 35 sec man...this is ridiculous!! ahahaha

Peace

The song Obzen is a metal masterpiece. But bleed is by far the most extreme metal song I've ever heard as far as endurance goes.. Legs for the drummer and wrists for the guitarists.. The galloping on the guitars in that song are sooooo fast. And the song 'Combustion' has an insane guitar and bass riff. Check out this guy that's got the bass groove down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yw2R5JarCo

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Metal rock sucks !

Oxygen
05-08-2008, 09:20 PM
He has some new songs for the server, but hasn't added them..

Pantera - Broken
Pantera - Mouth Of War
Damageplan - Save Me
White Zombie - ThunderKiss 65
White Zombie - Quake II Theme
Fear Factory - Body Hammer
Tool - Sober
Black Label Society - Fire It Up

I think those were the ones..

Da.JuDaN
05-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Metal rock sucks !

Hmm, maybe the metal rock your thinking of does, but Meshuggah is not just a metal band.. they are much much more than that. :chillpill:

Da.JuDaN
05-08-2008, 11:36 PM
He has some new songs for the server, but hasn't added them..

Pantera - Broken
Pantera - Mouth Of War
Damageplan - Save Me
White Zombie - ThunderKiss 65
White Zombie - Quake II Theme
Fear Factory - Body Hammer
Tool - Sober
Black Label Society - Fire It Up

I think those were the ones..

Right on for Pantera, Tool, and Black Label society!

Can I get a list of the current ones?

Rapedollar$
05-09-2008, 12:52 AM
tool- the pot

i love this song...

Oxygen
05-09-2008, 05:04 PM
tool- the pot

i love this song...

Never heard it. But I don't listen to Tool's newer stuff b/c I find it boring and repetitive. Maynard got real sloppy after Ænima..

Da.JuDaN
05-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Never heard it. But I don't listen to Tool's newer stuff b/c I find it boring and repetitive. Maynard got real sloppy after Ænima..

Key words underlined, italicized, and bold! :morons:

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Hmm, maybe the metal rock your thinking of does, but Meshuggah is not just a metal band.. they are much much more than that. :chillpill:

I'll look into that.

Da.JuDaN
05-09-2008, 09:21 PM
I'll look into that.

Yea man, seriously, if you know anything about music, you'll find out quickly how insanely genius these swedish guys are.

Oxygen
05-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Key words underlined, italicized, and bold! :morons:

What was so moronic with what I said.. Let me clear it up a little bit for you, I saw Tool live when they were promoting their Lateralus album. There wasn't any spark to it like past albums and was quite monotonous. Thus, my comment (I don't really listen to Tool's newer stuff b/c I find it boring and repetitive) from their previous album.. http://forums.megadeth.com/images/smilies/thebirdman.gif

Da.JuDaN
05-10-2008, 04:08 AM
The significance of their newest album to Maynard's life is much more personal to him than the previous ones. For that, I can understand a lack of musical creativity. The lyrical content in Wings for Marie / 10,000 days is just heart-wrenching. :violin: I appreciate the album for what it is.. and they did a hell of a job in concert. So well, that I actually saw them twice. .haha. But I will agree with you, Lateralus and Aenima are far far better albums musically. :wtg:

D-Monic
05-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Juvenile - U.P.T [BG's part]

Oxygen
05-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Juvenile - U.P.T [BG's part]

Sorry but there is enough rap on the server.

Dual
05-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Nah we need some old school rap like CRIMINAL MINDED, by SCOTT LAROCK, AND KRS 1.

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-13-2008, 01:29 AM
I think what we need is some random ass old japanese guys yelling and shouting about something. That would be a twist.

(Watching ninja warrior, and getting pissed off by the announcer.)

Da.JuDaN
05-13-2008, 08:14 AM
Ninja Warrior.. . I've wasted so many hours of my life watching that silly show.. :banghead:

Rapedollar$
05-13-2008, 09:34 AM
but its so much fun to watch people fail so miserably...

D-Monic
05-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Sorry but there is enough rap on the server.

lol whats wrong with that ?

but here's some others maybe they suit your taste

Slipknot-People=Shit [right before "here we go again motherfucker"]

Rob Zombie- Never gonna stop [chorus]

Clapton-Cocaine:smirk:

Phil Collins-In the Air Tonight [3min41sec mark]

AudioSlave-Shadow of the Sun

Rapedollar$
05-13-2008, 06:23 PM
psycostick- beer

mmm beer

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Ninja Warrior.. . I've wasted so many hours of my life watching that silly show.. :banghead:

SHUN the NON BELIEVER! SHUNNN!

Da.JuDaN
05-15-2008, 05:28 PM
SHUN the NON BELIEVER! SHUNNN!

No No, I love that show, It's kinda like me and wOw. Wow blows, but not because it's a bad game, just because it'd consume my life.

Oxygen
05-16-2008, 02:02 PM
lol whats wrong with that ?

but here's some others maybe they suit your taste

Slipknot-People=Shit [right before "here we go again motherfucker"]

Rob Zombie- Never gonna stop [chorus]

Clapton-Cocaine:smirk:

Phil Collins-In the Air Tonight [3min41sec mark]

AudioSlave-Shadow of the Sun

I listen to rap, but shit they play today isn't rap. It's crap! Nas, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Iced Cube, Dre(Chronic album), Twista, Scarface, Eightball & MJG, and Do or Die, now that's the blessing of rap there. I can go on with more artist but you get the idea..

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-16-2008, 02:33 PM
I listen to rap, but shit they play today isn't rap. It's crap! Nas, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Iced Cube, Dre(Chronic album), Twista, Scarface, Eightball & MJG, and Do or Die, now that's the blessing of rap there. I can go on with more artist but you get the idea..

I agree, rap music is scattered and its full of morons bragging what they own. Bring back Public Enemy !!

D-Monic
05-16-2008, 02:35 PM

hell yes ... Nas is dope 8ball & MJG beat too

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-16-2008, 02:37 PM
hell yes ... Nas is dope 8ball & MJG beat too

Nas owns Jay-Z anytime anyday.

Listen to his song caller Ether. He kills Jay-Z with that song.

D-Monic
05-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Nas owns Jay-Z anytime anyday.

Listen to his song caller Ether. He kills Jay-Z with that song.

yea Ether is hotsauce :wtg:

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Jay-z has always sucked huge fucking nuts.

This is the only place i could find this song, but its really good at proving how Fake Jay-z is. Just hit the play button and it will start.
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/228560

Nas is good, and all the old rappers.

But you underestimate modern rap, lil wayne really is the best rapper alive. I listen to his stuff more than anyone else, even Pac.

LIL Wayne is the Best Rapper Alive. (And one of the best of all time)

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Oh, and snoop dog is still a beast when he does gangsta rap, and not that bitch pop music.

D-Monic
05-17-2008, 03:32 PM
yea I like weezy....shhh the silence will speak to you , hit you from across the street while you tying your shoe like ...bang ...bang say breathe nigga breath I stand ova the body with the boy in his tee say....bang...bang say breathe deep breath I stand ova the body with the boy in his chest...Clear! Now the boy is a mess and the block in fear 'cause ya boy up and left Life is short enjoy what eva's left Before you run into a nigga like me and meet death

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Jay-z has always sucked huge fucking nuts.

This is the only place i could find this song, but its really good at proving how Fake Jay-z is. Just hit the play button and it will start.
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/228560

Nas is good, and all the old rappers.

But you underestimate modern rap, lil wayne really is the best rapper alive. I listen to his stuff more than anyone else, even Pac.

Yea I heard that a while ago. They were playing that over and over in all the New York Hip Hop stations.
AS far as Lil Wayne being the greatest of all time ? I disagree with you 100%. I dont even think he's even in the top 100 of all time rappers. Thats just my opinion.

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-17-2008, 03:40 PM
You will see that i said "One of" that means there are more than one. Lil wayne is no doubt the best rapper alive, and one of the best ever.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Lil wayne is no doubt the best rapper alive, and one of the best ever.

No way he's the best rapper alive. Nas is 1000 times better than him. I can name about 50 more live rappers that are way better than him lyrically. If you say he is one of the hottest rappers out now ? Yes he is hot in the radio and TV. Thats about it.

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-17-2008, 03:55 PM
What? Hes not even very big on TV and Radio. His hits are underground, personal mix tapes, not 1 hit singles.

Nas is good, but all of his stuff is old. Lil wayne has got the lyrics of champions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlViARaZDY0

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-17-2008, 06:28 PM
What? Hes not even very big on TV and Radio. His hits are underground, personal mix tapes, not 1 hit singles.

Nas is good, but all of his stuff is old. Lil wayne has got the lyrics of champions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlViARaZDY0

Ask any real hip hop fan who is better and 10 out of 10 will say Nas.

+Project.S+
05-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Whyt makes fun of me because i'm a white girl and i listen to N.W.A

my fave <3

Dual
05-17-2008, 08:21 PM
TuPac is # 1:assault:

+Project.S+
05-17-2008, 08:37 PM
another favorite

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-17-2008, 09:44 PM
I really hate it when people categorize music into race. If black people listen to country and rock i don't think any worse of them. And if white people listen to hiphop i don't think any less of them. CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS?

N.W.A. is the shit.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-17-2008, 11:44 PM
I agree NWA used to be the shit too. Those are one of the few west coast goups I used to listen to. Then came Wu-Tang. You can never hate on Wu-Tang. They were the shit back then. I was also proud they came from our boro of Staten Island.

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-17-2008, 11:53 PM
I agree NWA used to be the shit too. Those are one of the few west coast goups I used to listen to. Then came Wu-Tang. You can never hate on Wu-Tang. They were the shit back then. I was also proud they came from our boro of Staten Island.

Whenever i hear Wu-Tang i always thing of the Ying Yang Twins. Its just that whole Asian thing. Ying Yang got some good songs also.

ZERO
05-18-2008, 02:37 AM
After much thinking and review only one song has been added to the gun game server. The new song (track 31) should be familiar to forum users...

I hope that you all like it and for one users sake I hope you realize what it is :reddot:

Oxygen
05-19-2008, 09:21 PM

WHAT!!!!! :stupid:

Lil' Wayne is a swagger jacker.. Him and Jay Z have something in common they both steal other artist lyrics..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WM5lUZA_RE

JigSaW
05-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Starcraft playlist:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:203,Three Days Grace - Pain
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\Three Days Grace - OneX\02 - Three Days Grace - Pain.mp3
#EXTINF:231,Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\Three Days Grace - OneX\03 - Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become.mp3
#EXTINF:209,Three Days Grace - Never Too Late
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\Three Days Grace - OneX\04 - Three Days Grace - Never Too Late.mp3
#EXTINF:188,Three Days Grace - Time Of Dying
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\Three Days Grace - OneX\10 - Three Days Grace - Time Of Dying.mp3
#EXTINF:286,Three Days Grace - One X
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\Three Days Grace - OneX\12 - Three Days Grace - One X.mp3
#EXTINF:224,Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\Daft Punk\daft punk - discovery\04 - harder, better, faster, stronger.mp3
#EXTINF:201,Basshunter - Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar Dota
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\Basshunter - LOL\01-basshunter-vi_sitter_i_ventrilo_och_spelar_dota.mp3
#EXTINF:208,Basshunter - Boten Anna
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\Basshunter - LOL\02-basshunter-boten_anna.mp3
#EXTINF:215,Sixx: A.M. - Life Is Beautiful
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\Sixx A.M. -The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack - 2007 -320k\03 - Life Is Beautiful.mp3
#EXTINF:241,BassHunter - Tetris
\Users\krod\Desktop\music\BassHunter - Tetris .mp3

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-20-2008, 11:00 AM
WHAT!!!!! :stupid:

Lil' Wayne is a swagger jacker.. Him and Jay Z have something in common they both steal other artist lyrics..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WM5lUZA_RE

Haters....

Oxygen
05-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Haters....

Please enlighten on how I am hater and the person who posted that video. Or are you just in denial becuase your favorite rapper has been expose for who he truly is.... A swagger jacker!!

He stole from Aaliyah.. I mean DAMN, how lame can you be???

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-20-2008, 04:42 PM
He is the best rapper alive. He put his own variation on that lyrics. Some of it was probably written to remind the listener of the old classics. Lil Wayne works in mysterious ways...

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-20-2008, 05:31 PM
He is the best rapper alive. He put his own variation on that lyrics. Some of it was probably written to remind the listener of the old classics. Lil Wayne works in mysterious ways...

LMAO !!! You have to be kidding me right ? Putting his own variation ? :lmao:

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-20-2008, 11:44 PM
LMAO !!! You have to be kidding me right ? Putting his own variation ? :lmao:

Let me use my excuses and not ruin my perspective on my favorite rapper. OK?

Oxygen
05-21-2008, 04:46 AM

:lmao:

Is all I got to say..

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-21-2008, 11:54 AM

Sure, greatest rapper alive or ugliest rapper alive ? :lala:

JigSaW
05-28-2008, 07:02 PM
relax .... :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

fender
08-24-2008, 02:44 AM
can i be the first to say rap sux
we need
pantera-walk
Green day - holiday
disturbed and
maybe some real old old rap
and tetris music

Baliame
08-24-2008, 03:20 AM
GWAR - Sexecutioner?

And remove the japanese crap. Please.

darkfire313
08-24-2008, 10:51 AM
agreed and some
Slayer Raning blood
Led zeppelin Commnitcation brake down
Korn Children of the korn

fender
08-31-2008, 07:25 PM
excatly death metal rock anything thats not country or rap
oh another idea
Pink Floyd -comfterbly numb

ManBearPig <ibis>
09-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Its to bad there are many different genre's of music out there and we cannot just have 1 type and cannot get rid of just one. Country would be the only one i would bet on that doesnt have someone that likes it.

D1lD0
09-04-2008, 12:47 AM
can i be the first to say rap sux
we need
pantera-walk
Green day - holiday
disturbed and
maybe some real old old rap
and tetris music

That's because you listen to the radio to this modern shit too much. Which you right, is rap, not hip hop...Hip Hop is much different than rap...

Hip hop really isnt much different than rock, or whatever it is that you enjoy listening to. Its still people making music about their experiences in life. Its just that the people making the music for each genre might come from a different background. You feel me?

On another note. I think its kinda fucked up that people get crucified for liking the type of music that they like, I listen to all forms of music if I enjoy it. I dont think its right to immediately bash a song because it fits into a certain genre (Except country. I'm sorry, I've tried but just cant listen to that shit)

ZERO
09-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Yes all real music is good. Rednecks talking while music plays in the background does not count! (I am only generalizing most country music) My redneck friend does have some good country that I can stand (or is it b/c i am drunk...).

Baliame
09-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Oh oh could we have REDNEX - Cotton Eye Joe?

kyperioth
03-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Is there a list of the Winning Game music posted somewhere?
Some of the songs I'd like to look up.

taz1stP
03-14-2011, 01:18 PM
can we get rid of the nigger music at the end and put good music there?

StarsMine
03-14-2011, 04:46 PM
im sorry but to out right say any genre sucks is pure ignorance
I can understand if you dont particularly enjoy a genre, but to say it sucks :banghead:
Even blue grass can be entertaining

Great country - AWWDm9x48ak

Great Rap - xk5jIDzWv_s