PDA

View Full Version : Rawrfly IBIS Clan Application

Rawrfly
10-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Name: Collin

In-Game: Rawrfly

AdminXP: I have been administrating games ever since I started playing CS on a superhero mod server. Which was back before CS:S and all this other junk. I have lead 9 servers on garrysmod, a sandbox game. I am a chill admin that loves to help others.

PlayerXP: Ever since I was old enough to read, I played games, I have played some CAL on CS:S and TF2. I had recently quit due to WoW, but I have now left WoW and came back to own this up.

Why: I would love to become a member of the Ibis Clan to help moderate the website rather than actually be an in-game admin, not that I wouldn't be in-game. Ibis has made a good name for itself, I heard it from several friends, and had made a ton more on here, so I would enjoy giving the favor back to Ibis.

PersonalInfo:
AIM: KingCollin002
GMAIL: [email protected]
Cellular will be given out to be people I trust <3
Sex: Male...

Extra shit: Blonde. Hardcore Gamer. Likes Metal. Thats it :)

Please review this with high hopes from me.

-Thank you,
Rawrfly

Sin
10-13-2009, 08:39 PM
name: Collin

in-game: Rawrfly

adminxp: I have been administrating games ever since i started playing cs on a superhero mod server. Which was back before cs:s and all this other junk. I have lead 9 servers on garrysmod, a sandbox game. I am a chill admin that loves to help others.

Playerxp: Ever since i was old enough to read, i played games, i have played some cal on cs:s and tf2. I had recently quit due to wow, but i have now left wow and came back to own this up.

Why: I would love to become a member of the ibis clan to help moderate the website rather than actually be an in-game admin, not that i wouldn't be in-game. Ibis has made a good name for itself, i heard it from several friends, and had made a ton more on here, so i would enjoy giving the favor back to ibis.

Personalinfo:
Aim: Kingcollin002
gmail: [email protected]
cellular will be given out to be people i trust <3
sex: Male...

Extra shit: Blonde. Hardcore gamer. Likes metal. Thats it :)

please review this with high hopes from me.

-thank you,
rawrfly

rofl!

*Holy-Dart*
10-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Noo Way You Go AwAy Collin i know where u live! 0.0! xD

Rawrfly
10-13-2009, 08:48 PM
:( Don't make me feel bad... haha.

Holy-Sonic
10-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Noo Way You Go AwAy Collin i know where u live! 0.0! xD

ugh same we all live in the same house o.O:stupid:

inthebutt
10-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Name: Collin

In-Game: Rawrfly

AdminXP: I have been administrating games ever since I started playing CS on a superhero mod server. Which was back before CS:S and all this other junk. I have lead 9 servers on garrysmod, a sandbox game. I am a chill admin that loves to help others.

PlayerXP: Ever since I was old enough to read, I played games, I have played some CAL on CS:S and TF2. I had recently quit due to WoW, but I have now left WoW and came back to own this up.

Why: I would love to become a member of the Ibis Clan to help moderate the website rather than actually be an in-game admin, not that I wouldn't be in-game. Ibis has made a good name for itself, I heard it from several friends, and had made a ton more on here, so I would enjoy giving the favor back to Ibis.

PersonalInfo:
AIM: KingCollin002
GMAIL: [email protected]
Cellular will be given out to be people I trust <3
Sex: Male...

Extra shit: Blonde. Hardcore Gamer. Likes Metal. Thats it :)

Please review this with high hopes from me.

-Thank you,
Rawrfly

I don't think I've ever meet you rawrfly, but good luck on the app.

&&toasties
11-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Bump, good luck, I don't know you.

:]]