PDA

View Full Version : App

PRI.Jordan.PRI
10-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Name: Jordan D. Nickloas

In-game Name: |PřiJordan.Při|

Born: Oct 13 1996 my B-day in 1 month after school starts so...

Weapons of Choice: P90, Dualies, Glock,Degal,shoty

Maps: 4corners, Desert Fortress,(All Roy cade maps)

Reason for App: I think it would be a good help for Ibis admins who arent on so much but im on most of the day to help support Ibis. i would help ibis bye: stoping cade breackers inforce rules and stop hackers. i have bin playing here for over 6 months and have gotin my rank level to 5. THis is not my first time being admin iv have admin 4 times befor so i no how to take the powers seriosly thats all for now foks (If this needs to be longer post coment i will edit)

Contact Info: PM me. and [email protected] funy right ^_^

And another thing u probly of all the things think i will use my admin imaturaly

plz dont think that. U as ppl who have never met me well think 2 times befor u say no or Yes.

Mallissin
10-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Simpson's Escape?

DECLINE!

Happy birthday again, Jordan! Soon you will begin feeling an awkward power known as teenageness and begin trying to impress the opposite gender with crazy stunts.

PRI.Jordan.PRI
10-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Simsons Exscape were. i dident put that....

Mallissin
10-14-2009, 01:49 PM
ROFL! You sneaky brat.

walterbrunswick
10-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Happy birthday again, Jordan! Soon you will begin feeling an awkward power known as teenageness and begin trying to impress the opposite gender with crazy stunts.

:lmao: Hopefully he ends up more successful than some of us.

Good luck Jordan, good player :wtg:

Kavinsky
10-14-2009, 04:14 PM
I've had no trouble with him and he seems to be on most of the time along with pink so why not?

Jeimuzu
10-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Good kid.

Good luck comrade.

walterbrunswick
10-16-2009, 09:08 PM
JORDAN!@!!!! I am disappointed in you!!!

You went to SPECTATE RIGHT BEFORE I TAGGED YOU! Then I banned you for 30 minutes for this bullshit!

I expect better from you! You were in a bunker shooting at us then when I got in and was about to have sweet revenge you go to spec!@ WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?

Banned!

Then I heard some other regulars on that server complain about you. You better fix yourself up if you ever want to be accepted.

Disapprove of this app. Will wait to see if player improves. -1.

PRI.Jordan.PRI
10-17-2009, 02:54 AM
i hit in on accsident so :P evrone make mistakes no one perfect Mr. perfect
i tried to tell u i hit it on accsident but u ban me to fast Mhm, ok my crouch key is x my spec key is z for sre nukes and stuff so.... yea Mhm, :violin:

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chill pill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:: chillpill:

Kavinsky
10-17-2009, 08:51 PM
walter stop trying to be mr rightious about every little fucking thing.

walterbrunswick
10-26-2009, 12:05 PM
@ PRI.Jordan.PRI You shouldn't have spectate bound to any easily-accessible key. You should ONLY be going to spectate if you're going AFK, NOT to avoid death.

walter stop trying to be mr rightious about every little fucking thing.

This coming from someone who is also frequently going to spec, regardless of case. The reason my rank will never be as good as yours' and James' is because I actually play the game the way it was meant to be played, and accept death even when it is not my fault, without being a coward and escaping to spec.

Jeimuzu
10-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Don't bring me into this. After people started accusing me of doing it I completely removed my spec key.

And hey, you have to admit Walter.. Some maps are completely no fun. So while we're on those maps it's a good time for me to do other stuff.

walterbrunswick
10-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Don't bring me into this. After people started accusing me of doing it I completely removed my spec key.

And hey, you have to admit Walter.. Some maps are completely no fun. So while we're on those maps it's a good time for me to do other stuff.

I fully agree. I sit in spec and go do something for 30 minutes whenever we play desert fortress.

ImGonnaGetCha
10-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Walter I am very disappointed in you For bringing that to attention IN HIS APP!!!!! You Should have just made another thread about it, if it bothers you So MUCH!!!!!

@Jordan. Goodluck Sweety