PDA

View Full Version : Homophobic attitude

Vinnems
10-14-2009, 09:00 PM
I didn't want to make a post, but I feel it is now necessary. This is the second time I've been banned from a server from, as far as I can tell, simply being gay. I'm not sure of the admins that keep doing it, but I'd really appreciate an apology from whoever has been doing it. I don't go crazy when I see sprays of naked women, or from hearing everyone on the server spouting 'faggot' or 'that's gay,' even when he comments are directed at me, so I'd really appreciate if I would be given the same treatment as straight players.
Thanks, and keep up the good work. Love your servers!

walterbrunswick
10-14-2009, 09:16 PM
I didn't want to make a post, but I feel it is now necessary. This is the second time I've been banned from a server from, as far as I can tell, simply being gay. I'm not sure of the admins that keep doing it, but I'd really appreciate an apology from whoever has been doing it. I don't go crazy when I see sprays of naked women, or from hearing everyone on the server spouting 'faggot' or 'that's gay,' even when he comments are directed at me, so I'd really appreciate if I would be given the same treatment as straight players.

I think it was Mal that banned you, after you changed your name to "I FUCK MEN." Um, try and and not be so explicit here, okay? I'm sure Mal will post a follow-up as to exactly why he banned you.

yours' truely
10-15-2009, 03:48 AM
lol... gay.

i think that the catholic church should rule the world and send all the sinners to hell...

loka
10-15-2009, 04:32 AM

bothers me too which is why i don't like playing anymore

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-15-2009, 06:31 AM
Where is the admin ? I would like to know his response.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-15-2009, 07:12 AM
Sorry, i didn't mean to ban him. Feel free to take away my admin

Sin
10-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Sorry, i didn't mean to ban him. Feel free to take away my admin

Typical aZn!

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Typical aZn!

Oh snap !!

Christmas
10-15-2009, 08:29 AM
I think it was Mal that banned you, after you changed your name to "I FUCK MEN." Um, try and and not be so explicit here, okay? I'm sure Mal will post a follow-up as to exactly why he banned you.

I'd love to know what rule he broke for changing his name to that.

Sin
10-15-2009, 08:29 AM
For cereal though... ZM is for the gays, so why all the homo-hate in there?

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-15-2009, 08:34 AM

Valid point. I guess douchebag wants to make his own rules up.

Sin
10-15-2009, 08:42 AM
douchebag

OH SNAP! I been waiting for some new shit-talking to come up on these forums.

uuntiltheendd
10-15-2009, 08:45 AM
Valid point. I guess douchebag wants to make his own rules up.

well its not just that gay guy who fell prey to that made up rule.

i had my name as CCHAINSAWTOTHEPUSSYY。 and he told me i needed to change my name.:headache:

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-15-2009, 09:08 AM

i had my name as CCHAINSAWTOTHEPUSSYY。 and he told me i needed to change my name.:headache:

There's no rules against that name. Some admins need to read the rules section again.

XxMastagunzxX
10-15-2009, 09:56 AM
It is not I doing the banning

loka
10-15-2009, 10:28 AM

how is "i fuck men" offensive? if he was a woman you guys would sit there and like it was fucking nothing. if it was me who had the name (and i've used it) i eat pussy you guys would have no issue with it. It clearly is everything to do with the fact that he exposed himself to be a gay man and SOMEONE got their shit in a bunch about it. I've seen more explicit offensive names in the server

such as it's not rape it's surprise sex... and as a former rape crisis counselor that is distasteful but it's not my position to judge people's twisted "humor".

if its not in the rules about offensive names only offensive sprays, no admin should be changing rules

Mallissin
10-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Such utter bullshit. He wasn't banned for being gay, he was banned for being a jackass.

His first name was "I stick my dick in your ass" or something to that effect. Not "I stick my dick in men's asses", literally YOUR ASS. I asked him to change it and he changed it to "I fuck men". This is the fifth time I think I've run into him with a variety of names and each time he's changed his name it wasn't to something less abrasive. The last two times I banned for five minutes to give him some incentive to tone it down.

Meanwhile, I've banned others for racist or homosexual bashing names or slurs on chat or voice in the past, but no one got on my case because none of those idiots came onto the forums with a sob story complaining they have turrets syndrome.

This isn't a gay man being discriminated against, it's an admin getting pissed off at a griefer. We have plenty of gay regulars of both genders and I've never heard any of them make complaints until seeing Loka's comments above, but even she admits to making abrasive names and was never asked to change.

So, why don't you guys chill the hell out and take the time to realize a troll just whipped your emotions up to cause trouble using politically-correct bullshit excuses.

Mallissin
10-15-2009, 11:48 AM

Who? Me? I don't think so. I seem to remember seeing that name and thinking it was Walter. I probably made a smart ass comment but you weren't asked to change it or kick/banned.

Kavinsky
10-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Ah now I remember this asshole, I was wondering why I hadn't heard the name he just fucking playing us just ignore him.

Mallissin
10-15-2009, 01:59 PM
This is the guy:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=80811

Keep in mind, PsychoStats records your name when you disconnect, so the name he connects under won't always show up. He's come on with some pretty fucked up names sometimes and then changed them when asked but only the last two times have I banned. The first time I banned, he changed his name five times, two being disrespectful, before settling back on his gay motif.

I've also seen him pop on, play one or two rounds to place his spray then go spec. Hence why he's been on the server for 9 hours and had so little kills/deaths.

Sin
10-15-2009, 02:22 PM
We need to start a REVOlution!

walterbrunswick
10-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Do not argue with Mallissin. His word is law:contract::hail::salute:

inthebutt
10-15-2009, 02:54 PM
everyone who is a regular on an IBIS server has said one homo thing at one point in time. we do hate the homo's on IBIS. but when people decide to do stupid shit and use that to hide behind, it gets a little tiring.

mallissin did the right thing. let him cry all he wants and tell that person to take it like a man and not some bottom bitch.

you know what I'm saying??

Jeimuzu
10-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Too much South Park Fred..

Anyhow..

"You cannot judge without being judged yourself."

As for the names, they can be offensive, which can count as disrespect I suppose. But! If we pass that new rule where children aren't allowed to use mics, they probably won't be on the server as much, which means the remainder of us should be old and mature enough to realize that it's pointless to even care what someones in-game name is.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-15-2009, 03:28 PM
I still want to make out with you James.

Mallissin
10-15-2009, 04:13 PM
As for the names, they can be offensive, which can count as disrespect I suppose. But! If we pass that new rule where children aren't allowed to use mics, they probably won't be on the server as much, which means the remainder of us should be old and mature enough to realize that it's pointless to even care what someones in-game name is.

So, kids are off mics, big deal. A lot of them don't talk on mics and most that do aren't doing anything wrong. People start shouting at them only because of their voices. A similar issue happens to the ladies on the server who talk on mic, who get hit on or asked a million questions when the horny guys realize there's a female present. Are we going to forbid them from talking on mic too? Is that the next step in blaming the victims?

While I'd prefer both to be able to play without being disgusted, disturbed or harassed, the issue isn't just in this minority. It bothers ME as well when someone shouts at a kid, says dirty things to an uninterested woman or uses discriminating insults on mic, chat or name even if I'm not even involved or offended, and it should be bothering most of you as well.

These are lapses of courtesy, acts of ignorant hatred or wanton lust. We're all in the game to have fun and don't need any of this.

But more to the point of this issue, there's no guarantee this guy is actually gay. How often do griefers wander around with such names, spamming chat and spray pictures, trying to get a rise out of people? Even if he is honestly gay, he's still doing it for the same reason to pick a fight and disturb people. The fact he's a homosexual shouldn't excuse his behavior.

Jeimuzu
10-15-2009, 05:13 PM
I have no problem with them, I'm just saying, you banning that guy for offensive names isn't that bad. I remember Internet Badass banned me for my spray once because he hated anime, without even telling me to change it. You at least warned him.

But at the same time, its pointless to even care what their names are unless it really is actually offending someone. Spamming chat/spraying gay sprays is a reason to ban though.

I remember C.O. banned someone even longer after they joined the game with a name that was mocking him. So in a sense, he may have been mocking you. Which again, is disrespect.

And Turtles, my offer remains unchanged.

walterbrunswick
10-15-2009, 05:38 PM

Names can be offensive. Especially if someone's name is to the like of "A GOOD MARINE IS A DEAD MARINE."

When I told &&toasties about this guy, she banned him without a second thought:wtg:

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Names can be offensive. Especially if someone's name is to the like of "A GOOD MARINE IS A DEAD MARINE."

When I told &&toasties about this guy, she banned him without a second thought:wtg:

So what if a player named "Walter The Pedobear" was in the server. Would that be offensive ?

walterbrunswick
10-15-2009, 05:48 PM
So what if a player named "Walter The Pedobear" was in the server. Would that be offensive ?

Well, Mastagunz keeps spraying a pic of my face and the pedobear in-game. I can't ban him since he's a paying admin, so I just gotta ignore it and not take it seriously.

You did ban Poker for being sarcastic/disrespectful to you, so you can probably understand where I'm coming from...

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Well, Mastagunz keeps spraying a pic of my face and the pedobear in-game. I can't ban him since he's a paying admin, so I just gotta ignore it and not take it seriously.

You did ban Poker for being sarcastic/disrespectful to you, so you can probably understand where I'm coming from...

Yet you were posted that I was wrong for banning him. Make up your mind you Canadian Eskimo you.

inthebutt
10-15-2009, 07:27 PM

I rofl'ed hard at this hahahaha.

+1 mastagunz

Apocalypse
10-15-2009, 07:29 PM

jojo ftw.

walterbrunswick
10-15-2009, 07:49 PM
Yet you were posted that I was wrong for banning him. Make up your mind you Canadian Eskimo you.

True I did judge hearing only 1 side of the story. Sorry 'bout that:icon_mrgreen:

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-15-2009, 08:19 PM
True I did judge hearing only 1 side of the story. Sorry 'bout that:icon_mrgreen:

Grammar error...hate those..

Meaning my last reply..

๖ReS
10-15-2009, 08:23 PM
I banned him once, He kept saying "RAM YOUR COCK IN MY ASS"
and "RUB YOUR DICK IN MY SHIT" and stuff like that, got tired of reading his shit, told him to shut up, never did.

Banned for 1 hour.

Your not being sexually judged your just fucking annoying.

Mallissin
10-15-2009, 09:14 PM
*high fives Res* Pancakes.

yours' truely
10-15-2009, 09:50 PM

crimes against humanity and all things that are catholic. lol

uuntiltheendd
10-15-2009, 10:07 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I banned him once, He kept saying "RAM YOUR COCK IN MY ASS"
and "RUB YOUR DICK IN MY SHIT" and stuff like that, got tired of reading his shit, told him to shut up, never did.

Banned for 1 hour.

Your not being sexually judged your just fucking annoying.
gimme one up top :wtg: agree +agajillion

Who? Me? I don't think so. I seem to remember seeing that name and thinking it was Walter. I probably made a smart ass comment but you weren't asked to change it or kick/banned.

well im sorry for saying that if it wasnt you.. but some admin did tell me i had to change it. but i wasnt banned..oh well its whatever idc.

maynard
10-16-2009, 03:46 AM

lmfao

I LIKE TURTLES
10-16-2009, 07:46 AM
wanton lust

I like wonton soup.

Sin
10-16-2009, 07:50 AM
I like wonton soup.

Typical aZn!

Mallissin
10-16-2009, 03:00 PM
I like wonton soup.

Yah, I bet you like slurping big doughy balls.

Tragedy
10-21-2009, 10:15 AM
why does everyone go straight to banning? I remember enjoying the simple things in life...

if someone annoyed me in-game I would slap the shit out of them until they fell to their oh-so-expected death. rinse-and-repeat until they left. :-)

I am sooo getting admin again. haha.

Pink
10-21-2009, 07:28 PM
why does everyone go straight to banning? I remember enjoying the simple things in life...

if someone annoyed me in-game I would slap the shit out of them until they fell to their oh-so-expected death. rinse-and-repeat until they left. :-)

I am sooo getting admin again. haha.

Im the nice admin that freezes and mutes people before I would ban them, and if I do ban its like a 5min ban. ^^

*Holy-Dart*
10-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Im the nice admin that freezes and mutes people before I would ban them, and if I do ban its like a 5min ban. ^^

Im the nice admin

Lies~!! xD

Nemesis
10-21-2009, 07:41 PM

i hate you.

๖ReS
10-21-2009, 08:37 PM
*high fives Res* Pancakes.

pankcakes ?

PANCAKES ?

WAFFLESSS !!!!

uuntiltheendd
10-22-2009, 01:36 AM
crepes.

Mallissin
10-22-2009, 02:34 AM

Did you read the thread? He was warned several nights prior to being banned.

Meanwhile, he was on the other night with a name "Stop banning me because I'm gay", cussing up a storm and calling everyone "breeders", which is the homosexual version of "faggot" for heterosexuals.

The guys not gay. It's just a griefer.

Also, there are rules for how you should punish. Read up on them before you get a series of admin abuse threads.

Pink: Same here. 5-10-30 minutes get's the point across eventually.
Dart: She slaps less.
Nemesis: Playground crush?
Res: PANCAKES!
Untiltheend: Thanks for being on my side, Frenchie.

uuntiltheendd
10-22-2009, 03:10 AM
Did you read the thread? He was warned several nights prior to being banned.

Meanwhile, he was on the other night with a name "Stop banning me because I'm gay", cussing up a storm and calling everyone "breeders", which is the homosexual version of "faggot" for heterosexuals.

The guys not gay. It's just a griefer.

Also, there are rules for how you should punish. Read up on them before you get a series of admin abuse threads.

Pink: Same here. 5-10-30 minutes get's the point across eventually.
Dart: She slaps less.
Nemesis: Playground crush?
Res: PANCAKES!
Untiltheend: Thanks for being on my side, Frenchie.

oh shit that was him? i think he said breeders in every sentence he posted. he was fucking annoying.

funny thing is ive never had a crepe..