PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

FalStryfe
10-14-2009, 09:45 PM
I recently re-installed CS:S after taking a year to "unplug" myself from Steam. I haven't been playing on the Ibis servers long, a couple of days at the most.

I'm taking longer than normal to attain what little "skill" I once had, although I always enjoy killing illegal on the WCS server when he's playing his eva.

I'm not big on posting in forums, I'm a lurker, not a spammer. If I find it important enough to take time to create a post, or reply to a post, then I make the time to do so. Otherwise, I just lurk around and read whatever seems worth reading.

As to all the Eva's in the WCS server: :plzdie:

walterbrunswick
10-14-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm not big on posting in forums, I'm a lurker, not a spammer. If I find it important enough to take time to create a post, or reply to a post, then I make the time to do so. Otherwise, I just lurk around and read whatever seems worth reading.

Ahhh, nice to meet someone with similar characteristics. Someone who actually takes time to create a post and think through what they want to say. Cool :wtg:

XxMastagunzxX
10-14-2009, 09:50 PM
Hello

FalStryfe
10-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Ahhh, nice to meet someone with similar characteristics. Someone who actually takes time to create a post and think through what they want to say. Cool :wtg:

Yes, we are becoming a rarity in this "flame everyone for no reason" age.

Time spent attaining the knowledge that can be found from actually reading through things, instead of instantly turning the post into a hate-filled flame fest, is of more importance.

uuntiltheendd
10-14-2009, 10:51 PM
aloha and welcome :wtg:

Sin
10-15-2009, 07:12 AM
Yes, we are becoming a rarity in this "flame everyone for no reason" age.

Time spent attaining the knowledge that can be found from actually reading through things, instead of instantly turning the post into a hate-filled flame fest, is of more importance.

Stop all the hating!

And welcome. Jump in the PUB!

maynard
10-15-2009, 12:17 PM
welcome! always glad 2 see more people around WCS. and yes, the eva's should die, I next 2 never use mine and when I do it's for a couple deaths, that's it. I also don't buy items from teh shopmenu when Eva... we really need 2 do something about Eva, it's getting out of hand now that more and more people are getting it. like late last night, it's like 4on4 and there's 3 fucking eva's! it's madness I tell you! MADNESS!

and I don't think out my msgs before I type them, I'm not ubber epic like Mr walter or yourself, but I don't flame so I think this means we shall be the best of friends!

FalStryfe
10-15-2009, 06:27 PM
... I don't think out my msgs before I type them, I'm not ubber epic like Mr walter or yourself, but I don't flame so I think this means we shall be the best of friends!

I wouldn't say I'm "uber epic," maynard. I simply take my time to plan my post to have the greatest effect, while taking up only the time I allotted, to spend typing it.

Pink
10-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the IBIS community