zm weapons lab

ze ghostship

zm 4 way space tunnel

zm abandoned projects v1

ghs lillia blue town

ze italian escape final

zm roy zombieranch night b4

zm 4way space tunnel idm v1f

ze hospital escape b1a - because we've already got the cading version of this map thats much better than this one.

ze ice cave escape

zm aftermatch fixed

zm chicitydefence beta 3

zm asp dispo v5

zm ancient final

zm bunker f57 v2

zm city 19 intel

zm lila office remix

ze underground escape v5

zm ghs angry areana v3

zm local dump v3

zm retard

zm dream up tr

ze underwater facility v1

zm chateau supreme

zm blackmansion v2

zm umbrella corp

zm onadega v3m

zm panic city b1

zm handgum high

zm horror hotel

zm vehicle center b3

ze winter

zm nehellenia n

ze elevator escape v3, v6 and final need to be replaced with the best version v4

Apocalypse
10-15-2009, 07:24 PM
4Way Space tunnel is fun.

Jeimuzu
10-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Not really. We usually almost immediately rtv the second we go to any of the 4 way tunnel maps.

Pink
10-15-2009, 10:52 PM
I like ghost ship for bad map thursday. Its fun for 1 or 2 ct wins. Plus it has epic zombie techno remix

Kavinsky
10-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Pink this is a list of the maps for zero to consider removing, its not definite and I'm not asking for all of them to be removed.

ZERO
10-16-2009, 12:22 PM
I like ghost ship for bad map thursday. Its fun for 1 or 2 ct wins. Plus it has epic zombie techno remix

That map is already on my list for update configs.

In addition to removing shit maps I am also taking note on ones that could be good with the correct config.

Kavinsky
10-16-2009, 01:12 PM
What do you mean by updated configs?

also zero for some weird reason bind "k" "zombie_vision 0" isn't turning zombie vision off anymore, could you reenable it please?

Kavinsky
10-18-2009, 12:25 AM
more maps

zm dago subway

zm boat escape 3sn

ze underground escape

zm echo mainstreet

XxMastagunzxX
10-18-2009, 09:24 AM
more maps

zm dago subway

no that one owns

Kavinsky
10-18-2009, 12:57 PM
you were one of 4 people of 40 to say that.

the fans were fun and thats about it for me.

ze hospital escape b1a and the cading version of it, because we've got another better verison of it ze hospital escape remix

zm siberia v2, laggy and far too open

zm roy abandoned canals

ze loka prision final - lag city

zm resident helicopter v3

after going through this list and removing a few zero the'll be no excuse not to add fubar towers v4

Kavinsky
10-23-2009, 05:51 PM
zm besieging, no real cading spots.

Kavinsky
10-25-2009, 05:53 PM
by the way the name of that hospital map is hospitalv4, thats the cade version of ity that needs to be removed with the escape one, the remix version is the one to keep.

Kavinsky
10-25-2009, 07:51 PM
zm hellz silent hill

Jeimuzu
10-25-2009, 08:05 PM
zm besieging, no real cading spots.

At first I thought the map was decent.. Until I found out that every spot has a weakness.. (Breakable walls and what not..)

Though it's still survivable. It just takes teamwork.. Which.. I can see how that would be difficult for most.

Kavinsky
10-25-2009, 11:31 PM
LIke I've been saying for awhile zero or jigsaw needs to hire a profesional modder like NatalyaAF (http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/188490) the maker of natalias ship to refit the maps to work on this server.

maybe some sort of commission like a dollar per map refit and he can post it on fpsbanna for everyone to use, might be something worth looking into.

Kavinsky
10-27-2009, 08:31 PM
okay make some sort of a spawn limiter for all the maps, IE less that say 30 only one zombie spawns, more than 30 2 zombies spawn

the same applies for maps with no block on, after a cetain amount it turns on and off, although no block should be turned off for space station flee v2

it could also apply to a working votemute system based on how many people are on like to mute someone with 30 people on only 8 votes would be required and 5 people on 2 would be required. and if they reconnect there would be no wait to remute them if they retypeed votemute till they left,

also for escape maps reenable the ability to fire bomb and freeze bomb people so we can easily slow all the fasts down without having to freeze or light one at a time.

a firebombed fast will probably slow all of the fast zombies down at the same time

that and the music volume needs to be turned down its drowning out my music when I play, which I play in the background whenever I play zm

Kavinsky
10-27-2009, 09:59 PM
zm ghs mansion twilight final and zm ghs haunted house
zm radikal stronghold
zm camphard v2
zm house outbreak4
zm forgotten town

and for some reason at the begining of rounds if the server has over 30 people in it you cant join either cts or ts till they die or get turned

and for god sakes remove some of the black mesa source samples and turn the volume of the music down, not only is it drowning out my music, by the time BMS comes out I'm going to be so sick of there music when it comes out.

we dont need interactive music zero we need the old theme back at a lower volume level.

Jeimuzu
10-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Most of those problems can be fixed when the next version of ZM comes out. So let us hope its soon.

Kavinsky
10-29-2009, 09:11 PM
zero by the way why can the pred xps jump so high?

I thought the only class that was supposed to jump above the ussual hight was the poison, not the pred xp, they can launch themselves up 5 feet in the air, is this a glitch like the fast zombies speed?

new map to add to the list:

zm towers hdr final

ze titanic escape v2 2

Rob
10-30-2009, 08:05 PM
new map to add to the list:

zm towers hdr final

You mad bro?
i love that map.

loka
10-30-2009, 10:48 PM
titanic is fine. i love how people constantly bitch and moan on escape maps because either

a. fail zombies
or
b. fail humans

Christmas
10-31-2009, 12:03 AM
titanic is fine. i love how people constantly bitch and moan on escape maps because either

a. fail zombies
or
b. fail humans

Titanic is virtually impossible to win on. Once the boats hit the water it takes very little effort for a group of zombies to tag everyone.

At least the rest of the escape maps give the humans some kind of wiggle room away from the zombies.

loka
10-31-2009, 12:18 AM
its not impossible. maybe you just fail. kthx

Christmas
10-31-2009, 12:27 AM
its not impossible. maybe you just fail. kthx

Excellent and well thought out retort, Loka.

Kavinsky
10-31-2009, 11:32 PM
zm vc2 lilla office

ze escape the eye

zm bridge run v1

ze retribution

zm grid vb43 - nothing wrong with it save for a god damn radio that plays really annoying music - the particular track needs to be deleted from the server files but other than that the maps fine

zm local dump v3 - the skybox is broken (it came that way) and the maps shitty

zm vc2 ka cssmic zombei beta 6

the reach of the classic, pred and pred xp are abit much

and the end music on the jurrasic park and lost world maps needs to be turned down or turned off

ZERO
11-16-2009, 04:10 PM
I have now removed 61 maps that were on the cycle or in the admin list:
ZM_Dream_Up_TR
de_lost2
de_assault_07
ze_Underwater_Facility_v1
ze_hospital_escape_b1a
ze_icecave_escape_fixed
ze_italian_escape_final
ze_space_stationzz
ze_winter
zh_weapons_lab
zm_4ngry_quaruntine
zm_CityDefence_beta3
zm_atom_deathway_b1
zm_besieging
zm_boatescape2_redux
zm_boatescape3_sn
zm_bphx_oil_rig_v1
zm_camphard_v2
zm_churchofmint
zm_city19_intel
zm_city_strike_b2
zm_cliffside_horror_v2c
zm_clocks_final
zm_csk_4corners_b2
zm_desolo
zm_distant
zm_doomlike_station_v2
zm_echo_crisis_b1
zm_echo_mainstreet
zm_freakhouse_v1
zm_ghs_angry_arena_v3
zm_ghs_flotsb3_fix
zm_ghs_flotsb4
zm_ghs_mansion_twilight_final
zm_ghs_office_outbreak
zm_hangum_high
zm_hotel
zm_house_outbreak4
zm_localdump_v3
zm_lv426
zm_moonlight
zm_natalyas_ship_v2a
zm_nehellenia_n
zm_ninja_beta
zm_office_unlimited_fixed
zm_onadega_v2a
zm_panic_city_b1
zm_pulse_templeofdoom_final
zm_resident_helicopter_v3
zm_ruined_town_v3
zm_salon_moon
zm_split_second_b1c
zm_temple_v2
zm_vc2_office_redone_b1
zm_vc2_officeattack_b5a
zm_vc2_officerampageb8
zm_umbrella_corp
zm_undergrounds_bdf2
zm_vc2_ka_cssmc_zombie_beta6
zm_vc2_orangeskyhigh
zm_wildinvasion_remake

There is another list of maps that have been flaged for cfg updates. I have only removed maps that can never be fixed no matter what is done to them or maps that have new versions on the server.

Jeimuzu
11-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks Zero.

Mallissin
11-24-2009, 01:36 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Why was churchofmint removed? No one likes the fucking fixed version. Or why was 4corners? We play it often and it's one of my favorites. Or zm_nehellenia_n, zm_hangum_high, hospital escape and icecave escape? We played all once in awhile for variation. Umbrella_corp and wildinvasion could be fun if physics were fixed for them. zm_ghs_office_outbreak and zm_vc2_orangeskyhigh are CLASSICS! Zm_pulse_templeofdoom_final was one of the few new maps people actually LIKED!

Why the hell are you taking suggestions from the servers two biggest RANK WHORES? Of course they want escape maps and barricade maps without impossible spots removed. They don't even play most of the time, hiding on fucking SPEC waiting for their maps or !zspawning in for some easy kills (yah, bringing zspawn back was a HORRIBLE IDEA).

These two fuckers don't speak for the community. I thought this thread was about NEW maps until I noticed maps were removed without notice while in-game and went hunting for a thread mentioning them. Ridiculous end-run around the community.

With all the fucking problems with the server and now changes being made without community input, I've had it.

So fucking desperate for cash, you're quick to appease and it's pretty obvious there's no moderation anymore. Not on the forums, not with the admins and not with the servers. Can't piss off anyone for fear of losing a customer? And then you move the servers onto the cheapest host around to save even more money while we all suffer frustration dealing with the lousier service?

I wrote off the doomsday threads in other sections, thinking it's just seasonal, but I'm starting to wonder.

This ship can only coast so far with the gaping holes in the hull before it sinks. Maybe it's time to jump.

walterbrunswick
11-24-2009, 02:18 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Why was churchofmint removed? No one likes the fucking fixed version. Or why was 4corners? We play it often and it's one of my favorites. Or zm_nehellenia_n, zm_hangum_high, hospital escape and icecave escape? We played all once in awhile for variation. Umbrella_corp and wildinvasion could be fun if physics were fixed for them. zm_ghs_office_outbreak and zm_vc2_orangeskyhigh are CLASSICS! Zm_pulse_templeofdoom_final was one of the few new maps people actually LIKED!

Why the hell are you taking suggestions from the servers two biggest RANK WHORES? Of course they want escape maps and barricade maps without impossible spots removed. They don't even play most of the time, hiding on fucking SPEC waiting for their maps or !zspawning in for some easy kills (yah, bringing zspawn back was a HORRIBLE IDEA).

These two fuckers don't speak for the community. I thought this thread was about NEW maps until I noticed maps were removed without notice while in-game and went hunting for a thread mentioning them. Ridiculous end-run around the community.

With all the fucking problems with the server and now changes being made without community input, I've had it.

So fucking desperate for cash, you're quick to appease and it's pretty obvious there's no moderation anymore. Not on the forums, not with the admins and not with the servers. Can't piss off anyone for fear of losing a customer? And then you move the servers onto the cheapest host around to save even more money while we all suffer frustration dealing with the lousier service?

I wrote off the doomsday threads in other sections, thinking it's just seasonal, but I'm starting to wonder.

This ship can only coast so far with the gaping holes in the hull before it sinks. Maybe it's time to jump.

Exactly right! Why the fuck are you listening to James and Kavinsky? Who voted them to be our spokesmen!? All they do is fucking whine and bitch, and they DO NOT represent majority vote.

And what the FUCK is with the new host? Lag spike, after lag spike, after crash! That's all it's been.

Mallissin is right, this is absolute BULLSHIT!

walterbrunswick
11-24-2009, 02:22 AM
In fact, if Mallissin cancels, I will follow suit and cancel as well.

I don't know why you're listening to the rank whores as far as what's best for the server.

Clearly this is primarily a cash cow. Not surprising, the way corporate America is running these days.

Sin
11-24-2009, 07:39 AM
Need a kleenex?

mastercheff
11-24-2009, 08:12 AM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa but i have to agree i had good times on church of mint owning nubs in the 2 or 3 best barricades there

matrixninja
11-24-2009, 12:49 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?!?

/agreed

I honestly doubt that someone who constantly complains about whats wrong with the server,should be our spokesmen.It's absurd...

ZERO
11-24-2009, 01:43 PM
I did not even look at their suggestions. I physically played every map and removed the ones that did not work well or that could not be made to work correctly. If there are maps you want back just pst them and I can put them back on.

Christmas
11-24-2009, 01:58 PM
I did not even look at their suggestions. I physically played every map and removed the ones that did not work well or that could not be made to work correctly. If there are maps you want back just pst them and I can put them back on.

Churchofmint and 4corners are both playable. They are good maps.

Did you find something everyone else didn't? Considering the map has worked fine for the amount of time I have played on the server.

Kavinsky
11-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Zero you removed about 10 of the good maps, 2 of which are my favorites readd these:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/20453
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/57967
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/36934
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/67412
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/37954
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/33125?settheme=motley
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/51178
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/18110
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/111604
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/17095

and I've been asking for this one for awhile
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/24586

and why wasnt tv station on that list?

zspawn is back? thats a bad idea and it should be permantly disabled and malasin most of those maps you metioned are not classsics.

Zero now we need to deal with the overflowing amount of people on the server, it'd be wise to separate them amongst 3 24 - 30 person servers, 43 is way too fucking much for any of the servers maps especally the escapes

then install a quick working votemute that requires 3 votes to mute someone and can be started at any time so that if they leave and come back to bypass it when no admin is on they can be quickly remuted everytime they come back

Give us back the looped old zmod theme that had nothing wrong with it to begin with
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW3vKLgoLJE

boost the fasts health regen rate along with upping its health by 1400.

instigate the tank deformed idea and boost the speed of it to the walking speed of a classic with only 1200 hp with a quick health regen time

and then boost the normal speed of the pred and jumper to that of a classic and they'd all be a legitimate threat on all maps

disable the parachutes for most maps, where people use them to get to exploit spots or flip a cade from a level below

along with no block on the escapes it just allows the zombies to quickly catch up with everyone and allows too many people to cram into little spots and then all get tagged at once on spacestation escape.

disable the radar on both sides so people can actually do something besides cade or escape and since when have zombies had a built in radar detector?

one last note before putting anything on the server from now on, test them out on a separate test bed server with the most experenced players on zmod to get there opinions on it and then maybe add it.

just removing a ton of bad maps wont fix these problems zero, they all have to be delt with like this.

EVL_Ripper
11-26-2009, 10:14 AM
Whoa wtf is this bullshit I read that CSK 4 corners was taken off ?! That's a great map, Kavinsky this had better not be your fault you fuck! 4 Corner should stay and so should Bumfight (cause I know you hate the one Kavinsky you prick).

Kavinsky
11-26-2009, 03:11 PM
4 corners was NEVER on my lists, he went off on his own and removed the maps he didnt like, hell he didnt even look at my bloody lists:

Zero:
I did not even look at their lists. Because there were so many maps I decided to physically play every one and then remove the bad ones. If you want some maps back you can just post. Also note that most of those removes were only in the maplist and were not even in the mapcycle.http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2361

I knew people liked bumbfight so it was never on my lists you roof support camping whore.

he also personally removed two of my favorates, ninja beta and salon moon
nice going Zero ya jerk ass you'll never get my 10 bucks for this kinda service!

Oasis
12-29-2009, 06:44 PM
4corners was removed? This is blasphemy!

OMGBEARS
12-29-2009, 06:47 PM
4corners had never been on the admin list so I think I played it maybe 3 times in 2 months?

WTB it put back as well as it put onto the admin list! =O

Christmas
12-31-2009, 12:27 AM
4corners had never been on the admin list so I think I played it maybe 3 times in 2 months?

WTB it put back as well as it put onto the admin list! =O

It's played a lot when the admins are on because people love the map. And it was played a good number of times (not too much like Desert fortress and Beachstrike are).

Jeimuzu
01-01-2010, 05:23 PM
It's played a lot when the admins are on because people love the map. And it was played a good number of times (not too much like Desert fortress and Beachstrike are).

Well whenever Zero gets back he'll hopefully add all the new maps to the admin map list.