PDA

View Full Version : Just got admin

Damion
10-17-2009, 08:41 AM
hey everyone, zero, I have been playing on the zombie server for a while now usually late at night and decided to get admin today, just posting this to say hello to those who see me in-game or those who haven't seen me yet, and as an easy way for Zero to respond once it goes through.

Hope to join the fight against cade breaking and help noobs grow up faster ASAP!

Thanks,
Damion(the anti-fail)

Holy-Sonic
10-17-2009, 09:14 AM
hey everyone, zero, I have been playing on the zombie server for a while now usually late at night and decided to get admin today, just posting this to say hello to those who see me in-game or those who haven't seen me yet, and as an easy way for Zero to respond once it goes through.

Hope to join the fight against cade breaking and help noobs grow up faster ASAP!

Thanks,
Damion(the anti-fail)

OMG wow don't abuse please:banghead:

Damion
10-17-2009, 10:01 AM
sry D: :reddot:

Apocalypse
10-17-2009, 10:54 AM
GL and welcome to the admin hood.

mastercheff
10-17-2009, 11:29 AM
ban hammer how many fucking admins do we fucking need

Damion
10-17-2009, 11:35 AM

seriously, wth is your problem? If I abuse I'll get kicked from admin... otherwise what's the issue? 11 more dollars a month for the server and another set of eyes also. :stick:

Jeimuzu
10-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Mastercheff..

"You cannot judge without being judged yourself."

Damion, congrats on getting admin. If you need help with anything feel free to ask.

A word of advice though.. It's easier to go into spectate for 5 minutes, freeze someone and explain to them what they're doing wrong and how to fix it so they never do it again, instead of banning them from the server only for them to come back and do it again, not learning a thing.

Christmas
10-17-2009, 01:13 PM
OMG wow don't abuse please:banghead:

How about you both shut the fuck up before giving a new admin shit?

Welcome to the ranks, Damion. If you need help there are plenty of people here who can give you some valuable pointers.

Holy-Sonic
10-17-2009, 02:30 PM
How about you both shut the fuck up before giving a new admin shit?

Welcome to the ranks, Damion. If you need help there are plenty of people here who can give you some valuable pointers.

i don't get why you get all aggressive at me what have i done to you?:banghead::muffy::muffy:

mastercheff
10-17-2009, 04:02 PM
i just don't get why so many people would wanna get admin its like getting a stick when everyone has a piece of grass i'm saying that we need a quality control for admins such as in applying or something like that i'm sorry i was went off like that but just really ANYONE being admin is just a no no in my book but its zero choice if he wants to put a admin application or not

Apocalypse
10-17-2009, 04:07 PM
i just don't get why so many people would wanna get admin its like getting a stick when everyone has a piece of grass i'm saying that we need a quality control for admins such as in applying or something like that i'm sorry i was went off like that but just really ANYONE being admin is just a no no in my book but its zero choice if he wants to put a admin application or not
I agree that there should be applications but, shit don't work like that.

mastercheff
10-17-2009, 04:10 PM
no as in they must know some of the admins be a good regualar and have half of teh admins vote on them or something

Damion
10-17-2009, 06:11 PM
no as in they must know some of the admins be a good regualar and have half of teh admins vote on them or something

well, if anything you can see my zombie activity is extremely high, but I agree, it would be easier if there was a rank minimum or something like that, or that they had to get a recommendation from an existing admin.

I agree with you mastercheff, but if you don't say things with some respect then you can't expect to get any back.

mastercheff
10-17-2009, 06:17 PM
lol its 100% like any regular's is

๖ReS
10-19-2009, 12:09 AM

Um..

What..

More admins = More eyes, more server money, more booze money for zero.

Damion has good intentions and I played with him today, hes gunna be as good an admins as any of us.

maynard
10-26-2009, 12:32 PM
hello