PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaaaarggg! Clone!

Mallissin
10-20-2009, 12:43 AM
He was freaking giving everyone tons of health while we were playing nipperhouse on pub and it was driving me crazy! EVERY ROUND!

I'm not even allowed to give health or cash, but this crazy motherfucker can!?

I want my FOURTY RANKS back!

walterbrunswick
10-20-2009, 01:08 AM
he was freaking giving everyone tons of health while we were playing nipperhouse on pub and it was driving me crazy! Every round!

I want my fourty ranks back!

I agree one hundred fucking percent!!

Christmas
10-20-2009, 07:23 AM
He was freaking giving everyone tons of health while we were playing nipperhouse on pub and it was driving me crazy! EVERY ROUND!

I want my FOURTY RANKS back!

1. Ranks are arbitrary. Who gives a damn what your rank is?

2. How does Clone even have this ability? Last time I checked he abused it like a mofo on gg.

Stop, Clone.

Sin
10-20-2009, 07:40 AM
I thought it was funny, at first, then I realized he was just doing it to annoy people since his admin will be done at the end of the month.

And I had me some ragecake, and screamed at my monitor for 3 minutes.

Then he left. True story.

ImGonnaGetCha
10-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Oh Hush!

Clone Just Knows How To Make The Game Fun For Everyone, No One Has A Problem With It But You 2! Infact Everyone LOVES Clone Because Of His Silly Crazy Goofy And Extremely Strange Personality!!!!11 LoL Stop Your Whining You Sillys

:roll: DramaDramaDrama :headache:DramaDramaDrama :roll:

ImGonnaGetCha
10-20-2009, 08:01 AM
And I had me some ragecake, and screamed at my monitor for 3 minutes.

Then he left. True story.

:wtf: Lawlz!!!! I Just Did The Most Retarded Laugh Just Now Rofl!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-20-2009, 08:10 AM
Oh Hush!

Clone Just Knows How To Make The Game Fun For Everyone, No One Has A Problem With It But You 2! Infact Everyone LOVES Clone Because Of His Silly Crazy Goofy And Extremely Strange Personality!!!!11 LoL Stop Your Whining You Sillys

STFU you're fuck'en retarded. I don't take anyone's feedback serious that wants a tramp stamp. Go do something like accidentally falling into a sewer manhole. Let Clone do that shit when I'm around. You're offcially a moron once again. :reddot:

Sin
10-20-2009, 09:05 AM
You're offcially a moron once again. :reddot:

She stopped being a moron?! WHEN?!

Nemesis
10-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Oh Hush!

your mother shouldn't have drank so much when she was having you...

ImGonnaGetCha
10-20-2009, 10:39 AM
STFU you're fuck'en retarded. I don't take anyone's feedback serious that wants a tramp stamp. Go do something like accidentally falling into a sewer manhole. Let Clone do that shit when I'm around. You're offcially a moron once again. :reddot:

Nys What's You're Problem With Me!? You Always Start With Me And It's Really Starting To Get Annoying!!! Seriously, Grow Up!!!

Nemesis
10-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Nys What's You're Problem With Me!? You Always Start With Me And It's Really Starting To Get Annoying!!! Seriously, Grow Up!!!

maybe it's because you're annoying as fuck? and really have no idea whats going on and just spew useless garbage all the fuck time.

ImGonnaGetCha
10-20-2009, 11:47 AM
maybe it's because you're annoying as fuck? and really have no idea whats going on and just spew useless garbage all the fuck time.

Ok, Then If It's So Useless & It's Bothering You, The Smart Thing To Do Would To Ignore It...

Sin
10-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Ok, Then If It's So Useless & It's Bothering You, The Smart Thing To Do Would To Ignore It...

Or we can just call you a downzy.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-20-2009, 12:19 PM
She stopped being a moron?! WHEN?!

That was meant towards Clone.

your mother shouldn't have drank so much when she was having you...
I laughed hard...

Annoying ? You have been annoying ever since you existed.

He's 100% correct.

ImGonnaGetCha
10-20-2009, 12:22 PM
That was meant towards Clone.

I laughed hard...

Annoying ? You have been annoying ever since you existed.

He's 100% correct.

Hmmm I Think You Missed To Quote One :smirk:

Maybe You Should Go Back And Check >.>

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Hmmm I Think You Missed To Quote One :smirk:

Maybe You Should Go Back And Check >.>

Maybe you should have quoted it yourself. Dumbass.

walterbrunswick
10-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Getcha usually I don't have a problem with you but in this case you are out of line defending Clone. It was annoying last night for Mallissin and myself, and we left because of it.

One round? Okay? But every single round... fuck that!

Clone shouldn't do this, and I'm surprised he still has these powers.

ImGonnaGetCha
10-20-2009, 12:49 PM
you know, i just came up with a really good idea, but idk what zero would think of it

Christmas
10-20-2009, 12:49 PM
you know, i just came up with a really good idea, but idk what zero would think of it

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

walterbrunswick
10-20-2009, 12:57 PM

Well...?

ImGonnaGetCha
10-20-2009, 01:06 PM
this is totally up to zero, but what if everytime you make an abuse thread on an admin you have to vote (You know, that vote people sometimes put up when making a thread) If You Think That Admin Is Doing Well Or Something (Ok we really need a private feature on here) or If That Admin Deserves His Admin Or Not ect ect ect... Idk i just thought it would be an easy way to keep everything organized for zero.... such as admin abuse

I Am TIRED Lawlz Shut Up

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-20-2009, 01:11 PM
That is the worst idea I've heard ever in my life. :lmao:

Sin
10-20-2009, 01:17 PM
She gets two points for being able to count to potato.

Nemesis
10-20-2009, 01:25 PM
this is totally up to zero, but what if everytime getcha makes a pointless fucking comment (Everyone) have to vote (You know, that vote people sometimes put up when making a thread) If You Think she should be shot in the face or something (Ok we really need to give that girl some 9mm asprin) or If she can be banned from ever opening her mouth agian... Idk i just thought it would be an easy way to keep everything organized for zero.... such as getcha not shutting the fuck up

I LIKE TURTLES
10-20-2009, 01:26 PM
HI EVERYBODY. I'm back.
NYS thank you for filling in for me while I was gone.

Damion
10-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Wow, this entire thread fails... or probably just Getcha...

Isn't the admin abuse thread there to organize that crap? :banghead:

inthebutt
10-20-2009, 01:36 PM
HI EVERYBODY. I'm back.

welcome back TURTLE, make out with james yet??

Hitman
10-20-2009, 01:45 PM
This is what I think

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-20-2009, 01:46 PM
this is totally up to zero, but what if everytime getcha makes a pointless fucking comment (Everyone) have to vote (You know, that vote people sometimes put up when making a thread) If You Think she should be shot in the face or something (Ok we really need to give that girl some 9mm asprin) or If she can be banned from ever opening her mouth agian... Idk i just thought it would be an easy way to keep everything organized for zero.... such as getcha not shutting the fuck up
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!! What a dumb wench !

HI EVERYBODY. I'm back.

No problem. James still hasn't given me a kiss either. I failed.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!! What a dumb wench !

No problem. James still hasn't given me a kiss either. I failed.

That little masturbater is playing hard to get. I hate ppl like that

Pink
10-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Hey I have a idea, lets get back on topic. If you want to talk about any one of the forums make a new thread about them, but now were talking about clone no one else. So, clone had a little fun and it annoying some people were here to voice our views about this nothing else. I find nothing wrong with alittle fun.

Mallissin
10-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Isn't the admin abuse thread there to organize that crap? :banghead:

This is the fucking admin abuse section and I'm fucking tired of every fucking fucker fucking around with their fucking admin to fuck other fuckers fuck fuckity fuckerodini fucktaliciousmaliciousfuckerotatatilititilacious fuckers.

FUCK! I lost my fucking train of fucking thought.

XxMastagunzxX
10-20-2009, 03:33 PM
This is the fucking admin abuse section and I'm fucking tired of every fucking fucker fucking around with their fucking admin to fuck other fuckers fuck fuckity fuckerodini fucktaliciousmaliciousfuckerotatatilititilacious fuckers.

FUCK! I lost my fucking train of fucking thought.

Who the fuck said that?

Mallissin
10-20-2009, 03:36 PM
who the fuck said that?

Bitch, I love you!

Steamer
10-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Tourettes Guy!

Count to potato... :lmao:

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-20-2009, 04:45 PM
i've lost respect for everyone who posted after mallissin trying to bring attention to an issue.

- on topic...

clone does need to stop doing that shit.

Christmas
10-20-2009, 04:55 PM
i've lost respect for everyone who posted after mallissin trying to bring attention to an issue.

I've lost respect for you for losing respect for everyone after mallissin trying to bring attention to an issue.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-20-2009, 05:35 PM
point made...^^^^

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-20-2009, 05:37 PM

- on topic...

clone does need to stop doing that shit.

Your respect is not respected.

Vladninja
10-20-2009, 08:39 PM
I know Clone was in Gun Game about a week ago doing the same shit. He was using several different admin powers on all the players (like giving everyone 400hp) without his admin tag. It defiantly was not meant to make the game more fun for all the players. Two or three players where cheering him on but everyone else was pissed. I asked him several times in Admin Only chat to lay off and put on his admin tag (to which I got no reply). Since I couldn't use any powers on him I just left...

Can something be done about this? And in the future I know we aren't supposed to use powers on another admin but can we kick a player without his/her tag using admin powers in an abusive way?

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-20-2009, 10:09 PM
I know Clone was in Gun Game about a week ago doing the same shit. He was using several different admin powers on all the players (like giving everyone 400hp) without his admin tag. It defiantly was not meant to make the game more fun for all the players. Two or three players where cheering him on but everyone else was pissed. I asked him several times in Admin Only chat to lay off and put on his admin tag (to which I got no reply). Since I couldn't use any powers on him I just left...

Can something be done about this? And in the future I know we aren't supposed to use powers on another admin but can we kick a player without his/her tag using admin powers in an abusive way?

read the this entire thread and thats whats going to happen.

and new york. That's very stereo-typical of you to have comments like that. A new yorkian thinking he's better then everyone else. :)

Mad love <3

๖ReS
10-20-2009, 11:09 PM
Oh Hush!

I wanna fucking punch you in the face.

Nothing will change that either.

ImGonnaGetCha
10-21-2009, 01:11 AM

Why Does It Matter, Isn't The Game Made To Just Have Fun? Leave Him Alone You Guys, You All Made Your Own Mistakes Too (And Continue To Do So), But Clone Isnt Doing It Intentionally, He's Just Trying To Make The Game Fun For Everyone (And He Is)!!!! And That's His Personality There Is Nothig You Can Do To Change That, Some Of You Just Need To Loosen Up And Learn How To Have Fun And Not Take Everything So Seriously When Playig In Game!!!!

walterbrunswick
10-21-2009, 01:57 AM
.. But Clone Isnt Doing It Intentionally, He's Just Trying To Make The Game Fun For Everyone (And He Is)!!!! And That's His Personality There Is Nothig You Can Do To Change That, Some Of You Just Need To Loosen Up And Learn How To Have Fun And Not Take Everything So Seriously When Playig In Game!!!!

Yes he is doing it intentionally! IT WAS NOT FUN! And he wouldn't stop even when asked! I don't care about his PERSONALITY God damn it woman... there are professional comedians out there who do NOT ABUSE THEIR ADMIM and make a decent living!

Clone
10-21-2009, 07:12 AM
this thread is sort of on topic.... but yeah... Good job guys :D

P.S More then likely ill be having rcon taken away again or my powers all together. everyone happy?
Clone

Sin
10-21-2009, 07:15 AM
Sweet!

Tragedy
10-21-2009, 10:07 AM

Holy shit why do you use a capital letter for every word you type? :plzdie:

Christmas
10-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Why Does It Matter, Isn't The Game Made To Just Have Fun?

It isn't fun when the entire premise of the game is skewed because a certain admin is abusing his priveledges.

Leave Him Alone You Guys, You All Made Your Own Mistakes Too (And Continue To Do So)

List them.

But Clone Isnt Doing It Intentionally,

Yes he is. You don't accidentally give health to everyone on the server multiple rounds in a row.

He's Just Trying To Make The Game Fun For Everyone (And He Is)!!!!

Not according to a good number of people who were playing with him.

And That's His Personality There Is Nothig You Can Do To Change That,

Personality doesn't have anything to do with his admin, and if it did then he would have to change it to keep his admin. If my personality was to punch little children in the face repeatedly, would you scold those who attack me simply because it is "my personality"?

Some Of You Just Need To Loosen Up And Learn How To Have Fun And Not Take Everything So Seriously When Playig In Game!!!!

We don't. Things get serious when people fuck things up repeatedly.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-22-2009, 04:26 AM
Why Does It Matter, Isn't The Game Made To Just Have Fun? Leave Him Alone You Guys, You All Made Your Own Mistakes Too (And Continue To Do So), But Clone Isnt Doing It Intentionally, He's Just Trying To Make The Game Fun For Everyone (And He Is)!!!! And That's His Personality There Is Nothig You Can Do To Change That, Some Of You Just Need To Loosen Up And Learn How To Have Fun And Not Take Everything So Seriously When Playig In Game!!!!

Fuck'en Skank !

Sin
10-22-2009, 07:25 AM
Fuck'en Skank !

Bahahahahahaha!

Mallissin
10-23-2009, 02:34 AM
Nice, Christmas. Six headshots.