PDA

View Full Version : Please add these 2 new maps

XxMastagunzxX
10-21-2009, 10:59 AM
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/112061

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/111605

Kavinsky
10-21-2009, 06:03 PM
mastaguns.... would you please stop requesting maps be added just because they look cool or have nice names?

Thriller sucks ass I played through it as soon as it appeared on fpsbanna a few weeks ago and all you do is go to a truck outside of the theater, wait 30 seconds for it to move and after it stops moving 15 yards down the road wait to die, nothing else, and it lagged pretty bad in the theater where the song was playing

zm_pulse_cargohold_final - well its got two spots ripped off from bumbfight, the raptors and the tubes, the tubes are a little longer than the ones on bumbfight, other that than its essentally bumbfight with no dualies, and a pool
with 1 decient cading area in it, another bland ho hum cading map.

XxMastagunzxX
10-21-2009, 07:16 PM
mastaguns.... would you please stop requesting maps be added just because they look cool or have nice names?

Thriller sucks ass I played through it as soon as it appeared on fpsbanna a few weeks ago and all you do is go to a truck outside of the theater, wait 30 seconds for it to move and after it stops moving 15 yards down the road wait to die, nothing else, and it lagged pretty bad in the theater where the song was playing

zm_pulse_cargohold_final - well its got two spots ripped off from bumbfight, the raptors and the tubes, the tubes are a little longer than the ones on bumbfight, other that than its essentally bumbfight with no dualies, and a pool
with 1 decient cading area in it, another bland ho hum cading map.

On thriller there is another way to go besides the truck. It is actually a good map if you know what you're doing. And it didn't lag for me, I was getting 150fps + most of the time. I actually did my research before posting this time.

Kavinsky
10-21-2009, 10:07 PM
well the way I look at it with a map is that if you cant get to your spot within 30 seconds its not a good map for cading, or holding out on if its an escape and most people who are new to the server won't know what there doing....

For that matter I may have had a laggy server but my opinion on thriller still stands, the other one is too bumbfight like for my tastes but might work here.