PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to play the Pub tonight?!?!

Tragedy
10-23-2009, 12:37 PM
I am getting home around 3pm EST today and I am going to be wanting to play the Pub server...alllllll night baby. Who wants to join? If so...post that you want to join up and what time you will be on around. :-) Lets have some fun!

We gotta get this server up and running again! If there are moments when no one is on this afternoon I am going to be going to other random servers and trying to pull a bunch of people in. :-) Hopefully it will be a fun night.

:assault:

XxMastagunzxX
10-23-2009, 01:08 PM
I am getting home around 3pm EST today and I am going to be wanting to play the Pub server...alllllll night baby. Who wants to join? If so...post that you want to join up and what time you will be on around. :-) Lets have some fun!

We gotta get this server up and running again! If there are moments when no one is on this afternoon I am going to be going to other random servers and trying to pull a bunch of people in. :-) Hopefully it will be a fun night.

:assault:

I'll be on tonight. Not sure what time though. Prepare to get owned :assault:

Sin
10-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Halloween party tonight... I might jump on when I get home around 1-ish, drunk. Doubt there will be people on though.

inthebutt
10-23-2009, 02:35 PM
can't tonight, attending a LMFAO concert tonight and bar hopping afterwards.

I might be able to at work if I can get this stupid conference rescheduled. who the fuck makes a conference on a friday at 3pm about trends in the market??? someone 3 floors up is laughing his ass off at all the people who have to go.

Sin
10-23-2009, 02:52 PM
That's retarded. It's office policy here, that everyone must surf the web and watch videos after 12PM on Fridays. Any new work is frowned upon after that time.

Some dicks enjoy finding something to do though.

inthebutt
10-23-2009, 03:34 PM
That's retarded. It's office policy here, that everyone must surf the web and watch videos after 12PM on Fridays. Any new work is frowned upon after that time.

Some dicks enjoy finding something to do though.

we just got that brand new cisco telepressence in our office. I was just thinking about hijacking it from the sales department and setting that shit up in my office and the other half in the conference room hahaha.

Tragedy
10-23-2009, 06:54 PM
No one has been in Pub YET tonight...FML. I've been making due with GG. It would be sick if GG was Deathmatch BTW.

XxMastagunzxX
10-23-2009, 09:11 PM
No one has been in Pub YET tonight...FML. I've been making due with GG. It would be sick if GG was Deathmatch BTW.

A lot of us were in there earlier and you weren't.

Clone
10-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Come on tonight Sat oct 24... I'm gonna be absolutly shit facedand completely baked... come on for some good laughs and watch me freak out :D

Clone

Tragedy
10-24-2009, 02:31 PM
A lot of us were in there earlier and you weren't.

the woman wanted to watch some Discovery Channel movie. You just just sent me a message to my account or w/e through steam...

IndieSceneTV is my Steam name I believe.

Sin
10-24-2009, 05:18 PM
I was in there after work, before I headed out to the party. I fuckin' love Halloween... and I love dirty little whores!