Xerenix
10-23-2009, 04:19 PM
363 "RAC || Xerenix" STEAM_0:0:1502556 00:09 141 0 active

Name in Game: RAC || Xerenix
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1502556
Who banned you: Hitman || Ibis.a
When: 23rd October 7pm EST
Where: WCS Mod+ | IBIS |No AWP/Auto| Fast DL
Why banned: Appearantly i was "Hacking" since i killed lots of people as a molecule

Other/Reason to unban: I've been playing on IBIS server for quite some time and haven't been acused of hacking when playing with other IBIS members

Hitman
10-23-2009, 04:23 PM
You have been banned for Aimbotting. Your screen was upside down, and you managed to get 8 HS in a row. I knew you were hacking when you killed me backwards :)

Enjoy your ban :)

------------------------------
Edit: Btw how did you know I banned you for hacking? Who told ou this? Or did you presume that? Feeling guilty are we?

Xerenix
10-23-2009, 05:01 PM
1. 8 hs? I was 9 8 and i got 2-3 kills as one of the knife races before so how could i get 8 hs in a row in one round?

2. My screen was upside down? Funny that none of the others that were speccing me saw it.

3. I saw i was banned for hacking since it was a perm ban.

Christmas
10-23-2009, 06:27 PM
You have been banned for Aimbotting. Your screen was upside down, and you managed to get 8 HS in a row. I knew you were hacking when you killed me backwards :)

Enjoy your ban :)

------------------------------
Edit: Btw how did you know I banned you for hacking? Who told ou this? Or did you presume that? Feeling guilty are we?

Demo?

Tragedy
10-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I'd like to see a Demo as well. I was just playing with this guy for a long ass time in GG and he is a pretty cool dude. Good as shit yes, but I specced him everytime I died and he was far from using anything to increase his score. Of course this wasn't regarding the same instance but yeah...

Nemesis
10-23-2009, 11:23 PM
where's the demo?

Envy
10-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Xerenix is a long time GG regular, I have spec'd him prior and found nothing wrong. I have played many severs with him and yet to find anything wrong, he's just good. If your ban was perm, where is the appropriate thread? and a demo?

loka
10-24-2009, 01:35 PM
where's the demo?

I've played with him on gg and he is legit. i've gotten 7 headshots in a row one time. not that hard.

uuntiltheendd
10-24-2009, 11:44 PM
Your screen was upside down, and you managed to get 8 HS in a row. I knew you were hacking when you killed me backwards :)

when i spec someone and thier screen is upside down, does that mean they are hacking? also the same guy looked like he was having a siezure while i was specing him. it was like he was looking all around really fast but was still shooting at people.

Christmas
10-25-2009, 01:07 AM
when i spec someone and thier screen is upside down, does that mean they are hacking? also the same guy looked like he was having a siezure while i was specing him. it was like he was looking all around really fast but was still shooting at people.

A demo would be wonderful so we know what you are talking about.

uuntiltheendd
10-25-2009, 10:27 AM
A demo would be wonderful so we know what you are talking about.

ill try next time i see him.

loka
10-25-2009, 01:39 PM
it's called a spinhack. it's a quite obvious hack when the player gets instant headshots in 1 shot.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IwcbI7hlU-w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IwcbI7hlU-w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the upside down hack is called anti aim hack. its not suppose to help you aim its suppose to counter you from getting killed easier. so i'm kind of confused where this alleged use of upside down screen helps get headshots easier or for any reason at all... as far as anyone else is concerned unless there is a demo this never really happened.

uuntiltheendd
10-25-2009, 01:57 PM
ok so the answer to my first question is "yes." but that video shows exactly what the guy looked like when i was specing him.
anyway that is what i wanted to know.. that is all.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-26-2009, 11:00 AM
ok so the answer to my first question is "yes." but that video shows exactly what the guy looked like when i was specing him.
anyway that is what i wanted to know.. that is all.

All I have to say if you observed him spinning around aimbotting then I suggest he should remain banned. Why else would you lie about him hacking ? I believe you.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-26-2009, 11:17 AM
All I have to say if you observed him spinning around aimbotting then I suggest he should remain banned. Why else would you lie about him hacking ? I believe you.

One time I fed it some beer. It was slithering this way and that...

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-26-2009, 11:21 AM
One time I fed it some beer. It was slithering this way and that...

STFU You Hackensack Bitch !! :lmao:

I LIKE TURTLES
10-26-2009, 11:28 AM
STFU You Hackensack Bitch !! :lmao:

but but but, I'm not even from hackensack :(

Christmas
10-26-2009, 02:33 PM

So we can ignore the rules in some cases?

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-26-2009, 03:05 PM
So we can ignore the rules in some cases?

If i see an obvious hack such as blatant aimbotting, speedhacking etc..I dont demo. I perm ban on the spot. I've had this discussion with Zero in regards to this. I dont know if the admins are allowed to do this but I was given the ok.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-26-2009, 03:15 PM
but but but, I'm not even from hackensack :(

Close enough bitch !! LOL

ZERO
10-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Unbanned for lack of evidence. Soon I will enable stats on the wcs server this will allow for stat based proof of hacking in the event no demo is available. Also soon servers will be equiped with 24/7 automated demo recording that will make it so there always is a demo.