PDA

View Full Version : zm_policeprison_fix

Diabeetus
10-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Can you delete zm_policeprison_fix from the maplist, there is some glitch in it that messes up all the textures and it is pitch black even with flashlight and nvg, or at least try to re-upload the map?

thanks
Diabeetus

Ren
10-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Can you delete zm_policeprison_fix from the maplist, there is some glitch in it that messes up all the textures and it is pitch black even with flashlight and nvg, or at least try to re-upload the map?

thanks
Diabeetus

SECONDED. That map is impossible to play.

anex
10-24-2009, 06:58 AM
Nah, you just fail at cading.

Leave it, tis a good map.

Christmas
10-24-2009, 11:58 AM

I don't think you understand how annoying it is to have no visibility on that map.

It needs to be fixed or removed.

Jeimuzu
10-24-2009, 12:36 PM
It's a feature of the upgraded ZM Zero installed a week ago. He just needs to find the configuration for the map or whatever and disable the darkness.. Or however it works.

At least that's what I think it is.

In my perspective, it's one of the best maps on the map list. The blackout does ruin it though.

Diabeetus
10-25-2009, 08:39 PM

I dont think you quite understand, the texture turned black for everyone too quickly to even make a cade,and ive been playing zmod for 2 years, owned 3 servers, i think i know what im doing, and yes its a good map, it just need to be re uploaded or somehow fixed, ive never encountered a problem like this, so please keep your negativity for someone who cares, thank you.

anex
10-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Your right Christmas, I didn't understand. I didn't know the map was fucked up like that. I misunderstood.

Mallissin
10-27-2009, 03:15 PM
The blackout is intentional? I thought it was another issue with the scripting/memory.

Jeimuzu
10-27-2009, 03:42 PM
I think the command to turn it off is zombie_dark 0.. I did some research and it said that was the command. So I guess Zero needs to put it in the map configs.