PDA

View Full Version : Heads up ADMINS!

Kavinsky
10-26-2009, 12:06 AM
If you see someone by the game of rogergargantua or gargantua make sure you take him to these maps:

ze_sorrento_escape

ze_licciana_escape

ze_escape_the_eye

ze_rooftop_runaway 2

and show him how much fun we have on his maps.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-26-2009, 12:07 AM
If you see someone by the game of rogergargantua or gargantua make sure you take him to these maps:

ze_sorrento_escape

ze_licciana_escape

ze_escape_the_eye

ze_rooftop_runaway 2

are you being sarcastic? cuz last time i check you hated these maps. :banghead:

*Holy-Dart*
10-26-2009, 01:24 AM
are you being sarcastic? cuz last time i check you hated these maps. :banghead:

yes hes bieng sarcastic LoL :wtg::icon_mrgreen:

Holy-Sonic
10-26-2009, 09:50 AM
yes hes bieng sarcastic LoL :wtg::icon_mrgreen:

its yes he's being sarcastic LoL not yes hes bieng sarcastic LoL ugh come on dart no spelling errors, :banghead::banghead::violin:

ze_sorrento_escape

ze_licciana_escape

ze_escape_the_eye

ze_rooftop_runaway 2

XD I love rooftop runaway when there is no fucking fast zombies, the rest are dumb, escape the eye is ok:reddot::headache::spin:

Jeimuzu
10-26-2009, 11:57 AM
The only fun part about those maps is being the zombie.

Kavinsky
10-26-2009, 03:24 PM
first message on his profile

2 days ago
No he doesnt they suck, ever tried playing them on a server with fast zombies, jumpers and parachutes on at ibis gaming? they suck ass and we only play them on fail map thursday

his response on my profile:

Excuse? What are you talking about?

my response on his profile
15 hours ago

http://image.fpsbanana.com/ico/blank.gif
Your maps suck on high capacity servers with multiple classes as I already explained

zm_sorrento - no real cade spots that would hold up aganst any sort of imevitible zombie onslaught, therefore its even worse than the ze version

ze_sorrento_escape - too many damn gates blocking the humans from reaching the holdout spot.

with parachutes its easy enough for a fast zombie to bypass most of the things that are supposed to hold them back, including jumping from roof to roof to get the people ontop of the holdout building where the boats are.

the forcefields arent high enough to keep the jumpers from there either alowing them to easily get to the sercet rooftop and the left boat always kills everyone in it, so the right is the only option and seldom has humans in it.

ze_rooftop_runaway 2 - semi decient, the boxes by the safe room are holy nadequate to hold any zombies back and as soon as they reach'em if the doors not open everyone dies, you oughta make the sniping room a safe room and have the awps have full ammo too.

ze_escape_the_eye - a mess of a map, I dont even know where to begin, textures are ugly, its neatly imposible to hold the last area aganst a good fast zombie, the death traps ussually kill more noob humans that zombies
ugh.

ze_licciana_escape - I like the temple of doom rock crushing everyone,although that needs to happen more often.

but the sercet elevator that leaves when the boat goes sucks and most people never reach it in time, and the boxes are not high enough to slow a good fast zombie from jumping over the boxes and killing everyone

listen these maps probably work fine on a classic only server and your work is better than average, but they dont work on muticlass servers

if you dont beleve me come by ibis and try them
out for yourself on zeros server
208.43.70.234:27015

his response and note this little note on his profile

Kavinsky
10-26-2009, 03:25 PM
(I'm awesome! But you already knew that! ;))

Well, simply dont add my maps on multiclass servers then :)

They are meant for classic ZM

ever get the feeling he has a gigantic ego to go with his name?

Sin
10-26-2009, 03:34 PM
What's wrong with the maps being made for Classic ZM?

loka
10-26-2009, 05:15 PM
lol. alot of zm maps were made for classic zombies.
i dunno why people take ZM so serious like a career.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-26-2009, 05:47 PM
wow... you guys are seriously dissing good escape maps.

24/7 cade maps are boring.

Holy-Sonic
10-26-2009, 06:03 PM
wow... you guys are seriously dissing good escape maps.

24/7 cade maps are boring.

agreed:muffy:

๖ReS
10-26-2009, 06:32 PM
lol. alot of zm maps were made for classic zombies.
i dunno why people take ZM so serious like a career.

DON'T BE A JERK LOKA.

ZM is my life.

;-;

Mallissin
10-26-2009, 07:19 PM
Uh, is that suppose to be Gargantua the map creator?

Next time he harasses you, tell him to STFU and get his ass back into Hammer to make more maps.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Uh, is that suppose to be Gargantua the map creator?

Next time he harasses you, tell him to STFU and get his ass back into Hammer to make more maps.

what he said.

walterbrunswick
10-26-2009, 10:40 PM
For my two cents,

I think Kavinsky was a little disrespectful to Gargantua.

"Your maps suck ..." is not the greatest opening line, and not the greatest way to get the attention of the reader/map creator.

Secondly, as Gargantua said, they are made for Classic ZM servers. So the onus lies on ZERO to remove them (as IBIS ZM is a multi-class ZM server).

If anything Kavinsky, you should have approached him respectfully and asked him to possibly consider editing the maps for functioning on multi-class ZM servers. On the other hand, ZERO can adjust the speed limit for zombies on maps, which is what really should be done.

Kavinsky
10-27-2009, 02:31 AM
after playing through escape the eye and sorrento escape, along with the cade version of that map I wasnt about to be "nice" to him

I bet they even fail on classic only servers.

The best way to get someones attention when people keep giving him 10/10 and tons of applause is to insult him and its also a good way to get a good laugh out of it, which anyone who has been subjected to his "masterpieces" needs.

besides anyone who was remotely involved in the making of roof top runaway v6 extended was long overdue to be insulted.

and holy I dont hate escape maps I just hate ones that are one sided, I still say the perfect one is spacestation escape with that one based on the peoples experence and whether no block is on or off can go either way

besides I can be nice if I wanted to like here
http://forums.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/topic,4184.0.html

I just didn't want to, to gargantua.