PDA

View Full Version : Tommy = Admin Abuse....!

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
10-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Name in game : Tommy
Admin name : Tommy <ibis.a>

TOS : he does not respect this rule : 4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Tragedy
10-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Example? I think a lot of new admins overuse their Admin Privileges but they are just excited. Like Holy Sonic for example...new admin I am assuming b/c he wouldn't stop slapping everyone randomly, slaying me and telling ppl they couldn't say faggot and stuff. Lol.

walterbrunswick
10-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Tommy? Is this a joke? Like WEEMAN's fail admin abuse thread?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1682

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
10-28-2009, 09:01 PM
It is true that what is Weeman lawl :lmao xD

and as you saw I won lawl part GunGame xD

*Holy-Dart*
10-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Example? I think a lot of new admins overuse their Admin Privileges but they are just excited. Like Holy Sonic for example...new admin I am assuming b/c he wouldn't stop slapping everyone randomly, slaying me and telling ppl they couldn't say faggot and stuff. Lol.

I knew he would abuse his admin! i so called it! :icon_mrgreen:

Holy-Sonic
10-28-2009, 09:09 PM
I knew he would abuse his admin! i so called it! :icon_mrgreen:

woah woah dart you didn't know what it was for i freaking bind it to the wrong key.:muffy::muffy:

Mallissin
10-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Yah, I doubt Tommy admin abuses. He seems pretty level headed.

Sonic on the other hand is turning into a Rodrigo. He must have changed the damn map last night 6 times in under 20 minutes, slaps everyone like crazy and keeps using fucking Csay so we can't read what he says.

Holy-Sonic
10-28-2009, 09:34 PM

Sonic on the other hand is turning into a Rodrigo. He must have changed the damn map last night 6 times in under 20 minutes, slaps everyone like crazy and keeps using fucking Csay so we can't read what he says.

that was last night i was hyper, now today i was serious and freaking banned like 10 people for blowing the bridge ps it was for 1 week

Nemesis
10-28-2009, 09:36 PM
i've seen funny looking kids before tommy, but you take the cake...

Damion
10-28-2009, 10:10 PM

tommy has been slapping himself a lot, and killed me once on roy_highway by slapping up the electric pole. Besides that, he's been doing fine.

and yes, Sonic realllllyyyy needs to tone down the map changes. Not only have they been frequent, but they have been instant, making it frustrating at times. Sonic also slapped several people off of the rescue heli on lostworld when the zombie didn't die... It just needs to stop lol, I'm not saying privileges should be taken away or anything.

*Holy-Dart*
10-28-2009, 10:16 PM
tommy has been slapping himself a lot, and killed me once on roy_highway by slapping up the electric pole. Besides that, he's been doing fine.

and yes, Sonic realllllyyyy needs to tone down the map changes. Not only have they been frequent, but they have been instant, making it frustrating at times. Sonic also slapped several people off of the rescue heli on lostworld when the zombie didn't die... It just needs to stop lol, I'm not saying privileges should be taken away or anything.

I'm not saying privileges should be taken away or anything

No they should! Joax :icon_mrgreen:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
10-28-2009, 10:17 PM

I have not just Damion tag scare you ..... lawl xD

Damion ... in any case I'm going to slap someone to tag and transform into a zombie ...

If I am already slap myself to tag someone said to me I not remember

anex
10-29-2009, 08:07 AM
We love you Tommy <3.

Unless he has done something horribly unreasonably evil then I think the majority of us really don't care.

Christmas
10-29-2009, 08:19 AM
Just get rid of his slapping ability. That's the one thing he never ceases to use to get up to places he can't get to or is too lazy to get to.

He hasn't done anything worthy of having his admin privileges taken away.

Holy-Sonic
10-29-2009, 10:12 AM

i haven't been changing them constantly i only do them like 25 mins yesterday the day before that was my constant map changeing, and i put a vote and it is yes, i don't do them for my pleasure everyone says change the map

Tragedy
10-30-2009, 10:31 AM
i haven't been changing them constantly i only do them like 25 mins yesterday the day before that was my constant map changeing, and i put a vote and it is yes, i don't do them for my pleasure everyone says change the map

You really do change the maps too often man. Since you have had admin:

1. slapping people randomly including myself and pissing ppl off by doing so.
2. slaying at random times (including myself, I have no idea wtf you were thinking).
3. Restricting weapons at random (awp for example). 1 guy complained about an awp, I told him to deal with it that it is 1 per team...and you restricted it...pissing more ppl off lol.
4. Map changes at random ass times. Just BAM and I'm like " err wtf " not to mention I was the first admin there. Also, votes for map changes... "would you like to change this map?" or w/e it says...just because you don't like the map...again, I was the first admin there and you shouldn't be doing that.

Anyway...just settle down. I don't take things on a personal level so this is nothing personal. I just know what DOES and DOESN'T annoy the piss out of people and you definitely don't want to get on a bunch of peoples bad sides.

Tragedy
10-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Okay...we are in GUNGAME as I speak...

I set the next map (first admin on server for a while now).

Then Sonic (who just got on recently) decides to do a random map vote, which changed my set map.

3 minutes later he does another one, changing the map AGAIN.

Sonic you fail

walterbrunswick
10-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Okay...we are in GUNGAME as I speak...

I set the next map (first admin on server for a while now).

Then Sonic (who just got on recently) decides to do a random map vote, which changed my set map.

3 minutes later he does another one, changing the map AGAIN.

Sonic you fail

I think he's slow in the head. We shouldn't make fun of people like that...

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
10-30-2009, 05:51 PM
I do not understand how a supposedly post that I took advantage of my admin powers falls suddenly on the back of holy sonic?

Damion
10-30-2009, 11:20 PM
I do not understand how a supposedly post that I took advantage of my admin powers falls suddenly on the back of holy sonic?

Because you haven't been doing much of anything that is annoying... and both instances happened about the same time.

Holy-Sonic
10-31-2009, 12:20 AM
I think he's slow in the head. We shouldn't make fun of people like that...

and we think you should layoff the alcohol and enjoy life sober, but i am very slow about freaking learning "admin" powers and when to use them

Holy-Sonic
10-31-2009, 12:21 AM
You really do change the maps too often man. Since you have had admin:

Map changes at random ass times. Just BAM and I'm like " err wtf " not to mention I was the first admin there. Also, votes for map changes... "would you like to change this map?" or w/e it says...just because you don't like the map...again, I was the first admin there and you shouldn't be doing that.
Anyways, Waleezy does it all the time to me, he's like OMFG i hate this map i pay admin so i can do what ever i want.:banghead::banghead:

๖ReS
10-31-2009, 01:34 AM
Anyways, Waleezy does it all the time to me, he's like OMFG i hate this map i pay admin so i can do what ever i want.:banghead::banghead:

Sonic your the worst admin I've ever known. I'm 100% serious. Your awful.

walterbrunswick
10-31-2009, 07:35 PM

Worse than Rodrigo? No...

Worse than Cathy? Hmm, she wasn't that bad...

Worse than &&toasties? No...

walterbrunswick
10-31-2009, 07:40 PM
and we think you should layoff the alcohol and enjoy life sober, but i am very slow about freaking learning "admin" powers and when to use them

It's easy.

Make [the majority of] the people happy. Remove disrespectful players and cheaters. Keep order. Use discretion. Follow the rules.

Sin
11-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Don't forget. Ban Walter.

Now the list is complete.

EVL_Ripper
11-02-2009, 09:40 AM

^ Truth.......well at least a close 2nd with Rodrigo.