PDA

View Full Version : Admin abuse-disrespect

DeadEyeDeNNi$
10-29-2009, 10:34 PM
10-29-2009-Dead Bird

Today, 10/29/2009, on the GG server there was a player by the name of “Dead Bird” (# 1105 "Dead Bird" STEAM_0:0:18554789 23:19 94 0 active) that was causing MASS conflict in game with ALL players, spamming gregarious, obnoxious, and demeaning chat, as well just being an all around PITA to all, including me. I took it for as long as I could and the rest of the players were asking me to BAN him..

I took these steps as I don’t like to ban unless absolutely necessary…

-I muted him 3 times with warnings each time

-I kicked him 3 times with warnings each time

-After the last kick every single player was so disrupted that they called for a ban once more.

Before I could deal with this situation further the following happened..

(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<33|<ibis.a>|BmT: kicked player DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<33|<ibis.a>|BmT: kicked player Dead Bird
You have been kicked by Admin
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : You were kicked by Admin.
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : You were kicked by Admin.

Now as I understand the rules correctly this was an action that was against the TOS and as I also understand this admin has had issues in the past. Perhaps he/she is not admin material I don’t know as it’s not my call, but to interfere with an ongoing situation being handled by one admin w/o even a consultation seems a bit of a stretch.

I am almost 62 years old and I am an admin to help and protect the place(s) I call home and do not need nor want someone interfering into an ongoing reprimanding scenario w/o a clue.

I involved myself to help aid and assist the players of the server(s) not to get mistreated by someone that shows this disrespect!

Regards,

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Holy-Sonic
10-29-2009, 10:41 PM
i failed i didn't see you in spectate then i did ma_kick dead, as i was trying kick deadbird, after complaints, i didn't notice you were in the process of banning him, honestly i was trying to PM you, that was before i remember'd using the admin menu

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
lol .... after sonic holy ban me half the server including me southside and it turns to dead to do this kick ... lawl xD ..

*Holy-Dart*
10-29-2009, 10:52 PM
lol .... after sonic holy ban me half the server including me southside and it turns to dead to do this kick ... lawl xD ..

sonic has offialy failed 3 times :icon_mrgreen: joax :icon_mrgreen:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
10-29-2009, 10:53 PM

3 time in one day = EPIc FAIl !!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

ZERO
10-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Yea they occurred at the same time because he did not define the kick command properly. Luckily he did not kick the entire server.

XxMastagunzxX
10-29-2009, 10:55 PM

Is it possible for you to smack him in the mouth for me?