ACER
10-30-2009, 06:27 PM
hello IBIS/Zero/ and gaming community
my name is ACER aka [:j:] aka ACER[:j:]
i am 18 years old with an accent
i feel really discriminated by all players everytime i talk
well maynard<ibis.a> permanetly banned me because

1. my natural accent
2. someone told him to ban me (prolly close friend)
3. racist

i do admit to all i do talk alot on the mic, after everykill, i do say something

i got banned and didnt not:

1. break server rules
2. hack
3. be racist
4. discriminate

so idk why im banned, is it because my accent?
i cant change my accent because you want me to i was born that way

maynard<ibis.a> p.banned me because i talk on the mic
the last thing he told me before he banned me was
" her ACER guess what..." and BOOM in banned

idk why you guys got admin who admin abuse...
all i got to say is ive been playing on this server for like 3-5 months i really like it and im banned for talking on mic

i would like to get unbanned, i didnot break server rules

thank you,
ACER/[:j:]/ACER[:j:]

Holy-Sonic
10-30-2009, 06:42 PM
hello IBIS/Zero/ and gaming community
my name is ACER aka [:j:] aka ACER[:j:]
i am 18 years old with an accent
i feel really discriminated by all players everytime i talk
well maynard<ibis.a> permanetly banned me because

1. my natural accent
2. someone told him to ban me (prolly close friend)
3. racist

i do admit to all i do talk alot on the mic, after everykill, i do say something

i got banned and didnt not:

1. break server rules
2. hack
3. be racist
4. discriminate

so idk why im banned, is it because my accent?
i cant change my accent because you want me to i was born that way

maynard<ibis.a> p.banned me because i talk on the mic
the last thing he told me before he banned me was
" her ACER guess what..." and BOOM in banned

idk why you guys got admin who admin abuse...
all i got to say is ive been playing on this server for like 3-5 months i really like it and im banned for talking on mic

i would like to get unbanned, i didnot break server rules

thank you,
ACER/[:j:]/ACER[:j:]
Well we have to see maynard to reply to his side of the story he can't permaban or ban unless he froze you then kicked you and if you did it constantly when he warned you then he can place a ban

ACER
10-30-2009, 06:44 PM
i apologized and i thought it was all good
and just when i told him ima leave he banned me

idk... what rules have i broken?

maynard
10-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Lmfao. you were issued a 2 day ban for constantly mic spamming. you scream into the mic on a quite frequent basis, and you were yelling into the mic about how big your dick is, and how you're going 2 force every 1 to see it. you orignally played under the name "acer" and you changed your name back then when you pissed half the server off, and here we go again, you're pissing every 1 off. like I said. you mic spam constantly, you claim that your indian accent is your real accent but every 1 has heard you talk in a normal voice as well as your australian accent many many times.. regardless though, ive never heard any 1 be racist 2 you over the accent you pretend you have. ive seen them laugh when you sometimes freak out over something, but ive never once seen any racist remark made towards you.

the end result is, no 1 likes you, and all you do is mic spam. you're always saying shit on the mic that's 100% pointless and has 0 relevance 2 anything going on in the game.

and you do realize right after I bannd you, EVERY 1 who was on, and the server was full started cheering and giving me grats for doing my job as an admin, and removing someone who was upsetting and pissing off the entire server. there's a reasons you have 0 friends on the server, and you've been around for 3 months. do the math acer. you've been bannd for 2 days. hopefully not playing and spamming this weekend will teach you the value of not spamming and making every 1 hate you at every turn in life.

walterbrunswick
10-30-2009, 08:03 PM
EVERY 1 who was on, and the server was full started cheering and giving me grats for doing my job as an admin, and removing someone who was upsetting and pissing off the entire server

:balloons::ball::hail::pint::music3::popcorn:

I've never even seen or heard this guy! :lmao:

:party1::icon_cool::party::pals::icon_biggrin: :wishes:

walterbrunswick
10-30-2009, 08:49 PM
I would just like to point out, in this pointless thread, that I am a DUMBASS when it comes to girls!

Complete DUMBASS. Looking back to college... and earlier days...

There I said it. And things I should have and shouldn't have done in earlier days. If only I could turn back time.........

Now I am drinking heavily trying to forget what a dumbass I really am..........

Holy-Sonic
10-30-2009, 09:07 PM
i apologized and i thought it was all good
and just when i told him ima leave he banned me

idk... what rules have i broken?

oh this guy i had to ban him a day in GG and a week in ZM or a day all i know i had to ban him for saying would you suck my dick if it was big etc... :banghead:

ACER
10-30-2009, 09:21 PM
first of all you werent there to witness me saying that maynard
second, im not mic spamming i talk after every death as everyone does, so treat me with equal respect
third, i dont give a "fuck" who likes me or not
fourth, my name is ACER or [:j:] ever since i started to play on a FPS multiplayer online game so dont tell me i switched my name...
i could show you i have a spray with my name as ACER[:j:] and i made the design years and years back
fifth, why dont you ban other ppl who talk constantly? its not considered mic spamming everytime i talk
sixth its admin abuse if you favor other players in banning me without you witnessing it on prior date

soo that concludes admin abuse...
there is not demo/ or anything of me is there?
so whats that? ADMIN ABUSE

i have nothing against you, but your doing the wrong thing in bannin me
u cant favor the rest, u have to have a legitement reason to, not bcuz ur friend cried to you to ban me, thats not how it works...

ACER
10-30-2009, 09:37 PM
& i also havent recieved a "warning"
isnt that what an admin is suppose to do?

inthebutt
10-30-2009, 09:55 PM
first of all you werent there to witness me saying that maynard
second, im not mic spamming i talk after every death as everyone does, so treat me with equal respect
third, i dont give a "fuck" who likes me or not
fourth, my name is ACER or [:j:] ever since i started to play on a FPS multiplayer online game so dont tell me i switched my name...
i could show you i have a spray with my name as ACER[:j:] and i made the design years and years back
fifth, why dont you ban other ppl who talk constantly? its not considered mic spamming everytime i talk
sixth its admin abuse if you favor other players in banning me without you witnessing it on prior date

soo that concludes admin abuse...
there is not demo/ or anything of me is there?
so whats that? ADMIN ABUSE

i have nothing against you, but your doing the wrong thing in bannin me
u cant favor the rest, u have to have a legitement reason to, not bcuz ur friend cried to you to ban me, thats not how it works...

I find it quite amusing that when you (acer) first posted you tried to make it seem like you were a foreign person and knew little english. but than after maynard posted why he banned you, you now know perfect english.

all I have to say is you deserved the ban and your lucky it was only for 2 days. now stop acting like an idiot.

ACER
10-30-2009, 10:35 PM
who said i dont know english?
why are you discriminating my accent?

ACER
10-30-2009, 10:36 PM
so now if people who have a accent desrve a ban>?
what is this the racist rule?

loka
10-30-2009, 10:55 PM
it's 2 days. get over it. and i have heard you make comments about your "huge" penis on ZM before so you must be overly compensating for something you don't have at all.

And don't pull the fucking race card, it never works. Stop being a whinny faggot.

ACER
10-30-2009, 10:57 PM
first of all, i NEVER go on the ZM server so cut your fucking bullshit
i goto college and i usually spent 1hour on WCS
soo nice going with your lie ;)

ACER
10-30-2009, 10:59 PM
and i do admit i said that, but as a joke
you act like i live talking about it
humor much?

Holy-Sonic
10-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Acer either stop talking about your "large" penis and get your act together and be a mature college goer, or GTFO and kill your self enough said:violin::violin::banghead::banghead::assault: :muffy::pistols::pistols::wtg:

maynard
10-31-2009, 04:10 AM
and i do admit i said that, but as a joke
you act like i live talking about it
humor much?

Acer let me spell it out for you. you're a fucking goof, and no 1 likes you. no 1 on the forums buys your act just as no 1 on the WCS server does. the next time you fuck around its a perma ban, understand? and don't reply trying 2 argue this, it's a simple fact you're nothing but a shit disturber that every 1 hates and would be more then happy 2 see you gone for good. so tread lightly bud, cause you pull shit like you did the other night 1 more time and you're gone for good. you're bannd for the weekend and that's not going 2 change. take care.

I'm done with this thread, and the moron who started it.:pistols:

Ren
10-31-2009, 07:39 AM
There's just such a gray area when it comes to being annoying... For example, a 13-year-old boy could talk half as much as an 18-year-old and easily come off as twice as annoying. But being annoying isn't a bannable offense, is it? And yet if you're annoying enough (however unintentionally), you could piss off the majority of the server and make the gameplay not as fun for those involved. It can easily go either way. He may not have technically had the right to ban you, but...

Also, as long as you stick around long enough and actually get to KNOW and befriend people, they will begin overlooking things like accents and age (there's a young guy on here--I forget his name, but he knows everyone and people don't tell him to stfu like they do to everyone else his age). So lay low for a while.

XxMastagunzxX
10-31-2009, 09:09 AM
Acer let me spell it out for you. you're a fucking goof, and no 1 likes you. no 1 on the forums buys your act just as no 1 on the WCS server does. the next time you fuck around its a perma ban, understand? and don't reply trying 2 argue this, it's a simple fact you're nothing but a shit disturber that every 1 hates and would be more then happy 2 see you gone for good. so tread lightly bud, cause you pull shit like you did the other night 1 more time and you're gone for good. you're bannd for the weekend and that's not going 2 change. take care.

Admins aren't allowed to perma ban, understand? lol

Sin
10-31-2009, 09:24 AM
I like this guy.

Can we keep him?

Tragedy
10-31-2009, 10:08 AM
Admins aren't allowed to perma ban, understand? lol

i giggled.

Christmas
10-31-2009, 10:31 AM

You can't do that, Maynard.

Holy-Sonic
10-31-2009, 10:55 AM

i say you should just mute him, and if he tries to rejoin just kick, but if he keeps doing it just ban him for 1 hour

mastercheff
10-31-2009, 11:14 AM
its called a fucking edit use it fss

EVL_Ripper
10-31-2009, 11:29 AM
What's fss ?

Christmas
10-31-2009, 12:03 PM
What's fss ?

For fuck's sake.

EVL_Ripper
10-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Then shouldn't it be FFS and not FSS?

Jeimuzu
10-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Mic spamming is against the rules Acer. To a degree it's alright, but at times it isn't tolerable.

Maynard, muting is a much simpler solution. If he rejoins to avoid the mute, then you can ban him.

Recoil
10-31-2009, 02:01 PM
now his :j: however the fuck you spell it is now banned for 7 days for going around his first 2 day ban. Fucking dumbass.

ACER
10-31-2009, 02:02 PM
ok now i got banned again for some faggot called Draaken told recoil to ban me
yo i swear you guys are mad fucked up
and fucking racist pricks

Christmas
10-31-2009, 02:02 PM
now his :j: however the fuck you spell it is now banned for 7 days for going around his first 2 day ban. Fucking dumbass.

Umm, what?

ACER
10-31-2009, 02:06 PM
how did i go around my 2 day ban you fucking prick?
now this is getting me real angry bcuz some fucking cocksucker told you to ban me you do it?
is he ur fucking clan boss?

dude you dont ban me for no fucking reason
i didnt mic spam @ all so now ur admin abusing i was just talking not spamming
get ur fucking facts str8 and stop abusing ur admin

ACER
10-31-2009, 02:07 PM
dude i swear these ppl admin abusing the shit out of the server and ZERO aint doing nothing or maybe he doesnt know
ill tell him myself

ACER
10-31-2009, 02:12 PM
dude draaken is your fucking boss now?
he fucking lied to you first of all why you listen to him?

u ignorant moron

maynard
10-31-2009, 02:16 PM

I love you recoil

Recoil
10-31-2009, 02:38 PM
Acer your an idiot, if you are banned for 2 days and then come on the server with another account, you are BYPASSING the original ban, and therefore get a LONGER punishment for ignoring the first ban.

I get my facts straight dumbass, Maynard's 2 day ban hasn't been overturned by Zero or any other higher ups, so policy is to keep you off the server. If I was admin abusing there would be alot more complaints against me for the 4 months I've been playing on the WCS server. I barely ever have to apply the ban hammer or any other punishment because most people follow the rules. Learn to do that on these servers and you might actually get along with people.

ACER
10-31-2009, 02:55 PM
YOU IDIOT, I ONLY HAVE 1 account
how am i bypassing??
i dont have multiple accounts dude...
if iwas bypassing, how come my level is high after i went in and played all my WCS race?

dude make sense you admin abuser

ACER
10-31-2009, 02:56 PM
you make no sense...
good excuse nub

Recoil
10-31-2009, 03:04 PM
Then if you only have one account, the ban didn't stick for some reason, or you found a way around and you still deserved to be ban, since you still had another day left on the ban. All you had to do was stay off the server for two days.

ACER
10-31-2009, 03:10 PM
ok make sense u freak
how did i find another way
i got a fucking life i goto school do what i got to do, and on my free time igo on and play
i clicked to see if im banned and i cud play
so dont fucking tell me i found another way...
stop bullshitting bcuz u are admin abusing!!

Sin
10-31-2009, 03:33 PM
Rawr!

Holy-Sonic
10-31-2009, 05:32 PM
ok make sense u freak
how did i find another way
i got a fucking life i goto school do what i got to do, and on my free time igo on and play
i clicked to see if im banned and i cud play
so dont fucking tell me i found another way...
stop bullshitting bcuz u are admin abusing!!

ROFL IF you want to Q_Q about admin abuse FUCKING Leave our community and take your BULLSHIT somewhere else FFS:muffy::muffy::muffy::muffy: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead: :assault::assault::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

ACER
10-31-2009, 05:34 PM
no fuck you

EVL_Ripper
10-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Whoa so if the 2 day ban didn't stick which really wasn't Acer's fault, how'd he deserve a 7 day ban?

XxMastagunzxX
10-31-2009, 05:36 PM
no fuck you

lol sonic got owned :lmao:

j/k fail retort

ACER
10-31-2009, 05:46 PM
just because i got banned doesnt give you a right to disrespect me dude
i got banned for no apparent reason
every1 talks on da mic, so do i
thats not a reason to ban me
idk why it takes long for zero to go on...

ACER
10-31-2009, 05:48 PM
im telling you there admin abusing...
and + i dont need that 2 day ban, because theres no reason for it, everyone talks on the mic... why cant i?

then recoil has the balls to tell me i got another account, or i bypass a ban...
this guy is a joke artist

EVL_Ripper
10-31-2009, 05:51 PM
The 2 day ban sounds legit so just tough it out home-dawg, the 7 day ban is kinda sketchy though.

ACER
10-31-2009, 06:00 PM
yea cuz the guy who banned me is a ass who listens to regular players opinion

Holy-Sonic
10-31-2009, 06:16 PM
yea cuz the guy who banned me is a ass who listens to regular players opinion

it was 2 days, your lucky, inthebutt would 1 week ban hammer your ass. i would given you a 1 hour ban:muffy:

ACER
10-31-2009, 06:18 PM
yea but he banned me for no reason at all
so isnt that considered admin abuse?
i mean like some guy on the server said acer needs to be banned and BOOM im banned...
thats considered abuse without a cause...

there is no need for the 7day ban, thats just abuse...
he came on and didnt kno i was ban til i got 7days
thats fucking abuse idc...

Holy-Sonic
10-31-2009, 06:32 PM
yea but he banned me for no reason at all
so isnt that considered admin abuse?
i mean like some guy on the server said acer needs to be banned and BOOM im banned...
thats considered abuse without a cause...

there is no need for the 7day ban, thats just abuse...
he came on and didnt kno i was ban til i got 7days
thats fucking abuse idc...

if you were mic spamming or talking about penis's yea you deserved your fucking 2 day ban if it was like nothing at all, and what was the name of the person said you needed to get banned?, yea anyways wtf ima do this anyways

ACER
10-31-2009, 06:46 PM
draaken
he told maynard to come in and ban me
he also told recoil to ban me and told him im suppose to be ban without a cause
&btw, i popped a joke about penis just like any person would pop a silly joke
you think i talk about it for like 2min str8?
relax i said it like 2 times, thats still not a reason to ban
fucking abusing idiots

Holy-Sonic
10-31-2009, 06:54 PM
draaken
he told maynard to come in and ban me
he also told recoil to ban me and told him im suppose to be ban without a cause
&btw, i popped a joke about penis just like any person would pop a silly joke
you think i talk about it for like 2min str8?
relax i said it like 2 times, thats still not a reason to ban
fucking abusing idiots

oh from that point maylard SHOULD NOT HAVE done it JUST MUTE HIM Maynard Admin abuse thread!:wtg::wtg::assault:

ZERO
10-31-2009, 07:02 PM
What is this guys steam id. It is not hard for me to check the records to back all of this up...

ACER
10-31-2009, 07:17 PM
how do i find out for you?
whats the command on the console?

walterbrunswick
10-31-2009, 07:19 PM
how do i find out for you?
whats the command on the console?

Join any server and type:

status

Then find your name, copy the line, and paste it here.

ACER
10-31-2009, 07:19 PM
ooh okay
thnx man

ACER
10-31-2009, 07:27 PM
Steam_0:1:19913599

ACER
10-31-2009, 10:55 PM
sooo zero, can i be unbanned?
its not fair at all...

inthebutt
10-31-2009, 11:05 PM
hey how about you stop double posting and triple posting. don't be a another toasties got it.

there is absolutely no reason to multi-post, there is an edit button at the bottom.

EVL_Ripper
10-31-2009, 11:07 PM
How about you stop ignoring people to play stoopid ass TF 2 ya dirtbag.

Oasis
10-31-2009, 11:12 PM
How about you stop ignoring people to play stoopid ass TF 2 ya dirtbag.

gaygayagayagayagayayasgasdfasdfasfasdas

EVL_Ripper
10-31-2009, 11:13 PM
Oasis I missed you! I can't believe you removed me from your friends list, you're an asshole and go fuck yourself.

Oasis
10-31-2009, 11:14 PM
Oasis I missed you! I can't believe you removed me from your friends list, you're an asshole and go fuck yourself.

I DIDN'T... idiot

EVL_Ripper
10-31-2009, 11:16 PM
You lying whore.

Oasis
11-01-2009, 12:42 AM
You lying whore.

no u

:pistols::pistols::pistols::pistols::pistols::pist ols::pistols:

ChronicVT
11-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Most everyone knows that Maynard has something against Chronic and Rogue, dispite how cordial we have been to him... so when we say that we concure with Maynard, it has nothing to do with "siding with another Admin".

We play almost religiously on the WCServer, and we have been witness to Acer's obnoxious behaviors (inappropriate language, mic spamming, camping, etc...) As has many others before Acer and many others to come...(but this discussion is about Acer, and not them)...

{We, ourselves (Chronic and Rogue), have only had to ban one Steam id, for hacking}...

We would have to concure that obnoxious behaviors (demostrated and first hand observation with regards to Acer) are rampant on the server and more players (especially regulars) should adhere to any admin when it comes to us preforming our policing of servers, regardless how or what the player believes is real or not...

It is then taken to the forums in a respectful, if not humbling manner, with the understanding that one is responsible not only for what was said or not said, but rather what will be said, and then judged by many others... you'll get more respect towards your cause doing this, rather than ranting on about unfairness, degrading the ibis staff (admin) and other friends of ibis who are behaving, and being as obnoxious on or off the server...

Acer, you should be thankful it was only 2-7 days... calm down because it can, and will result in a longer, more permenant ban... Think of it as calming, relaxation, or even a vacation... go outside, clear your head, and remember why you play with us to begin with... and more importantly REMEMBER it is only a game...

Regardless of whether you feel it was correct judgement, it is the manner, and attitude in which you react, respond or reflect, that dictates what actions can and will be used against your cause...

Actions you have displayed thus far:

15 uses of the word "Fuck" in one use or another.
Your use of the word "Ass" to describe a person, and not a body part.
The use of the word "Shit" rather than "stuff", "things" or other related and appropriated word usages.
The use of the words "Faggot" and "Cocksucker" to referance to a person.
Whining, ranting (a synomyn for spamming), quickness to defend
And the simple fact that 25 of 67 posts are yours (Acer).

All inapropriate, unnessary, unwarrented outbrusts you use to attack others, use to defend yourself or that even accidentally slip your lips, demonstrates your indesirabilty to work problems out in a reasonable and responsible manner... (and as a consultant we know this to be factual)... People you attack or defend in this very fashion, are less likely to work with you, to resolve the situation which in turns leads us to where you will go from here...

Acer, stop begging for forgiveness and suck it up... Use this action to better yourself and behaviors upon your return... but dis-ing ibis servers and the people who run ibis gaming servers is not the way to reverse any actions we may have taken against you, but it will negatively affect the way in which we respond to straightening a situation out... Sciencetifically people who resort to vulgar langauge are generally responding this way to mask the turth of thier mistakes... So calm down, relax and reflect how to better your behaviors upon your return, if permitted...

And on a side note... Walter never ceases to amaze me... I swear he responds to threads just to show-off his "toys"... I guess it is better than him showing off his other "bedroom toys", LOL... Walter, you are truely one of a kind, our kind!

~Rogue

Christmas
11-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Chronic, do you have fucking MPD or something?

Sin
11-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Most everyone knows that Maynard has something against Chronic and Rogue, dispite how cordial we have been to him... so when we say that we concure with Maynard, it has nothing to do with "siding with another Admin".

We play almost religiously on the WCServer, and we have been witness to Acer's obnoxious behaviors (inappropriate language, mic spamming, camping, etc...) As has many others before Acer and many others to come...(but this discussion is about Acer, and not them)...

{We, ourselves (Chronic and Rogue), have only had to ban one Steam id, for hacking}...

We would have to concure that obnoxious behaviors (demostrated and first hand observation with regards to Acer) are rampant on the server and more players (especially regulars) should adhere to any admin when it comes to us preforming our policing of servers, regardless how or what the player believes is real or not...

It is then taken to the forums in a respectful, if not humbling manner, with the understanding that one is responsible not only for what was said or not said, but rather what will be said, and then judged by many others... you'll get more respect towards your cause doing this, rather than ranting on about unfairness, degrading the ibis staff (admin) and other friends of ibis who are behaving, and being as obnoxious on or off the server...

Acer, you should be thankful it was only 2-7 days... calm down because it can, and will result in a longer, more permenant ban... Think of it as calming, relaxation, or even a vacation... go outside, clear your head, and remember why you play with us to begin with... and more importantly REMEMBER it is only a game...

Regardless of whether you feel it was correct judgement, it is the manner, and attitude in which you react, respond or reflect, that dictates what actions can and will be used against your cause...

Actions you have displayed thus far:

15 uses of the word "Fuck" in one use or another.
Your use of the word "Ass" to describe a person, and not a body part.
The use of the word "Shit" rather than "stuff", "things" or other related and appropriated word usages.
The use of the words "Faggot" and "Cocksucker" to referance to a person.
Whining, ranting (a synomyn for spamming), quickness to defend
And the simple fact that 25 of 67 posts are yours (Acer).

All inapropriate, unnessary, unwarrented outbrusts you use to attack others, use to defend yourself or that even accidentally slip your lips, demonstrates your indesirabilty to work problems out in a reasonable and responsible manner... (and as a consultant we know this to be factual)... People you attack or defend in this very fashion, are less likely to work with you, to resolve the situation which in turns leads us to where you will go from here...

Acer, stop begging for forgiveness and suck it up... Use this action to better yourself and behaviors upon your return... but dis-ing ibis servers and the people who run ibis gaming servers is not the way to reverse any actions we may have taken against you, but it will negatively affect the way in which we respond to straightening a situation out... Sciencetifically people who resort to vulgar langauge are generally responding this way to mask the turth of thier mistakes... So calm down, relax and reflect how to better your behaviors upon your return, if permitted...

And on a side note... Walter never ceases to amaze me... I swear he responds to threads just to show-off his "toys"... I guess it is better than him showing off his other "bedroom toys", LOL... Walter, you are truely one of a kind, our kind!

~Rogue

It's concur.

walterbrunswick
11-02-2009, 12:11 PM

~Rogue

I love you too<33:icon_mrgreen:

Peace!

ZERO
11-02-2009, 03:53 PM
His ban should have expired by now.

Here is the thing though, when you are saying things please ensure they are true. I will look into every matter and determine what the truth is but as soon as someone starts making things up I am not going to believe anything else they say. Especially in a case like this when there is no real evidence saying that you have played on a server longer than it has existed sort of hurts your creditability.