PDA

View Full Version : Some powers...

Pink
11-01-2009, 05:20 PM
I think some powers no admin should be able to have. The command that make you other people talk and other stuff should not be had by any admin. I think only Zero and Jigsaw should have this power. Yes I know admins with Ma_rcon can still do it but it will make less admins be able to do it. It can be fun or funny at times but it also can be abused easily.

Envy
11-01-2009, 09:26 PM
I think some powers no admin should be able to have. The command that make you other people talk and other stuff should not be had by any admin. I think only Zero and Jigsaw should have this power. Yes I know admins with Ma_rcon can still do it but it will make less admins be able to do it. It can be fun or funny at times but it also can be abused easily.

... This time with coherent sentences? I think I understand what your saying... possibly?

ZERO
11-01-2009, 09:38 PM
It is also recorded in their personal admin log so there is a record every time they do it. Even through rcon....

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-01-2009, 09:41 PM
The command is not ma_rcon talk to others! I speak knowingly:banghead:

EDIT : On that sometimes it's fun sometimes but sometimes its can be confusing and resulted in a drama like me and holy sonic ...

EDIT 2 :
Anyway this command is limited to the variable say .... other like change the name of the other stops working and no more orders to disconnect someone ...

Holy-Sonic
11-01-2009, 11:56 PM
EDIT : On that sometimes it's fun sometimes but sometimes its can be confusing and resulted in a drama like me and holy sonic ...

i still love you:wtg::wtg: but man you need to tell everyone on that server that freaking raged at me. tommy EVERYONE:banghead::banghead:
FOR the retards like mallisin SEEEEEE Tommy knows alot more then you think.:violin::violin:

Holy-Sonic
11-01-2009, 11:58 PM
It is also recorded in their personal admin log so there is a record every time they do it. Even through rcon....

can you not let anyone do it because tommy did it in ZM while playing a escape map and said i did it but no one believe'd me because the "screen" says it all, again i said tommy did it, he left. he appolgized so nothing like this happens again RESTRICT this command:wtg::wtg:

Jeimuzu
11-02-2009, 12:07 AM
"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test their character, give them power."

Basically, there's a list of rules and the ToS for a reason. If they don't follow it, they'll get in trouble regardless. I'm sure Zero could restrict commands, but he shouldn't have to, because they should be following the rules.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Tommy knows alot more then you think.:violin::violin:

Normal, I have been a good teacher who showed me the way! and some research on the net confirmed!

EDIT : Otherwise I'd still be asking me if I can ... slapping or talk in chat admin and worse if I had the right to vote a map ...