PDA

View Full Version : WCS Rules

Pages : [1] 2

maynard
11-02-2009, 12:57 PM
WCS Rules

1. Eye Ra: is not allowed to summon people to a place where they would get stuck. Eye Ra is also not allowed to summon in vents due to glitching.

2. Any class that can spawn weapons Is not allowed to use their weapon spawning ultimate/ability for fellow team members.

3. Sky walking is permitted provided you’re in a spot that the opposing team can shoot back at. Going under the map, or to any place that allows you to see the enemy, but grants them 0 vision of you is not permitted unless you're passing through the area to get some where else.

4. The objective must be respected and completed. camping is not allowed.

5. Wards are not allowed to fully block an objective. Warding rooms that contain hostages is not allowed, however, if a shadow hunter is summoned to the objective, the shadow hunter does reserve the right to drop his wards. This rule applies too strider as well.

6. No type of wards are allowed in the enemy’s spawn for the first 20 seconds. warding your own spawn before 20 seconds is allowed.

7. No warding the house on Nipperhouse, Crackhouse or Italy. your ward radius may not touch the house on these maps. Using wards on Merridian is prohibited

8. Lvl farming is a banable offense. Any form of manipulating the XP/cash system will result in a warning > temp ban > perm ban, in that order. If the person in question is found manipulating the XP/cash system after being warned, a temp ban with a maximum length of one month may be issued. If the person in question is found after the temp ban has expired manipulating the XP/cash system again, a permanent ban may be issued.

9. No fire-nade or poison-smoke nades are allowed on the objective at anytime.

10. No class is allowed to nade spam the enemy spawn for the first 20 seconds. Any class that self produces nades is not allowed to nade spam objectives.

11. Respect races that are limited per team. A person on a race that is limited per team reserves the right to play it as long as they see fit, in the event of a map change or server crash, those who were playing limited per team races reserve the right to continue playing the race.

12. There must be a clear path for the opposing team to take towards their objective at all times.

13. Self slaying is not allowed on the server. It is only acceptable during a time in which a player may be glitched into the map or an object and is stuck and not able to get out of the situation.

GENERAL SERVER RULES ALSO APPLY (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/495-General-Server-Rules-1.7)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WCS-IBIS <----

Recoil
11-03-2009, 02:44 AM
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

I give my rubber stamp of approval. If new races are added, we will figure out the rules for any other skills that cause problems. But those should cover what we have now.

ChronicVT
11-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Eya Ra should be able to summon to death... however they should NOT summon in confined places that would place oppenent in a position for which they can't leave... Vents...

=Jack= should NOT unload weapons at spawn period...

Sky Walking should be permitted providing receptable damage can be given... over use should fall under Admin to monitor accordingly...

The objective should be respected and completed. camping is not allowed less it is requyired (such as protecting your hostages, or preventing bomsite from being blown up), if your objective is to save hostages, get moving, if your objective is to plant bomb, then plant the damn thing...

Wards should not be used on objectives, within proximity of objectives that prevent oppenent from achieving goals, and not to block all avenues of objectives (doorways to objective) and wards should be permited at spawns to aid in respawns, moles but should not be in excess...

The classes are what they are... til new races are added... we should talk to Zero to code that when one race is selected, and race is a single per team, that it would not allow such action... otherwise user is permitted what is availiable... and user is inconvienced with have to be baraged with warning, which it does slow user down while accepting warnings (moles love this)
Eva's should be able to drop bomb to allow objective to be completed... code could be used like Vagabond, when it kicks bomb away...

other rules may come to attention, and feedback is crucial... so speak up... the brain tank is open!

~Rogue

ZERO
11-03-2009, 04:47 PM
They should be allowed to summon over cliff. The balance is in the fact that they will not gain xp from the opponent killing themselves. Also the chance to stop them is before the power activates. Also think what would happen if they summoned someone that could drop wards. There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.

maynard
11-03-2009, 04:52 PM
They should be allowed to summon over cliff. The balance is in the fact that they will not gain xp from the opponent killing themselves. Also the chance to stop them is before the power activates. Also think what would happen if they summoned someone that could drop wards. There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.

if that's how you want it then it's your call. I just disagree cause you're giving people negative scores when you do that cause it counts as a suicide. but if you want it like that it's not the end of the world, there's few maps you can even do that on, so it doesn't really matter.

Cmurder187
11-03-2009, 06:13 PM
WCS Rules Rough Draft.

1. Eye Ra: is not allowed to summon people to there death and or a place where they would get stuck. Eye Ra is also not allowed to summon in vents due to glitching.

2. =Jack=: Is not allowed to use there weapon spawning ultimate for fellow team members.

3. Sky walking is permitted provided you’re in a spot that the opposing team can shoot back at. Going under the map, or to any place that allows you to see the enemy, but grants them 0 vision of you is not permitted.

4. The objective must be respected and completed. camping is not allowed.

5. Wards can be used anywhere provided they’re not blocking the objective.

6. No type of wards are allowed in the enemy’s spawn for the first 20 seconds

7. Respect classes that are 1 per team, do not double stack these classes.

so Zero gave me permission 2 get this on the go last night. we're going 2 make a rough draft here when it's all completed then Zero will make it official, I put the basic rules that need 2 be made down. these rules should end the majority of arguments, if you got ideas or know a rule that should be thrown in plz post it on this thread.

good work man i try to enforce rules like these while im playing.

maynard
11-03-2009, 06:28 PM
good work man i try to enforce rules like these while im playing.

once they're official it will be great. then there wont be any more arguments or confusion =)

mastercheff
11-03-2009, 07:06 PM
you guys forgot no level feeding such as letting a player kill you,or moling with an invul pot,a invul pot grnats you 7 seconds of invulnerability when,you can reach it when your about level 15 or 20 i think

acolyte_to_jippity
11-06-2009, 11:27 AM
one thing about eye ra,

no summoning anywhere warding is illiegal (i.e: the objective). this is because i've seen several arguments spring up because someone warded the hostages after being summoned directly to them. The one summoned cannot be responsible for warding when they arrive, as they cannot know where they're going. Thus, it's the eye ra's responsibility to use discretion regarding their summoning

Horrible
12-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Skywalking in dust2 for example, near A you can see through the walls when others can't see you.
I don't think that skywalking should be allowed because you could easily kill people by watching them down through the wall.

Sorry if you don't understand me. I haven't slept in a few days. I'll try and get a screenshot if I see someone up there again.

<3

maynard
12-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Skywalking in dust2 for example, near A you can see through the walls when others can't see you.
I don't think that skywalking should be allowed because you could easily kill people by watching them down through the wall.

Sorry if you don't understand me. I haven't slept in a few days. I'll try and get a screenshot if I see someone up there again.

<3

it's never been an issue. and it has always been allowed. these rules have been approved by the 3 main WCS admins. there not here for debate, there here 2 explain the rules. if you are having issue with someone whose going into 1 of these forbidden spots, let an admin know.

Layven
12-17-2009, 01:18 PM
it's never been an issue. and it has always been allowed. these rules have been approved by the 3 main WCS admins. there not here for debate, there here 2 explain the rules. if you are having issue with someone whose going into 1 of these forbidden spots, let an admin know.

Well I would also want clarification on that, does the "not be able to see them but they can see you rule" apply in dust 2 when they head way off the normal map? (also meaning you can't shoot them)

I ask because its been happening more often now in dust 2 where people go out of sight and only pop out into possible sight / shooting range to pick off someone they spot using the see through walls.

It was my understand that you always had to have a possibility of being seen from the ground when skywalking.

maynard
12-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Well I would also want clarification on that, does the "not be able to see them but they can see you rule" apply in dust 2 when they head way off the normal map? (also meaning you can't shoot them)

I ask because its been happening more often now in dust 2 where people go out of sight and only pop out into possible sight / shooting range to pick off someone they spot using the see through walls.

It was my understand that you always had to be at least somewhat visible to the people on the ground.

it basically means you can't shoot through walls, or be under the map. you can't be in any spot that does not allow the person your shooting at, 2 not turn around and shoot back at you. you must be in plain open view when shooting at someone

"3. Sky walking is permitted provided you’re in a spot that the opposing team can shoot back at. Going under the map, or to any place that allows you to see the enemy, but grants them 0 vision of you is not permitted."

tj26
12-27-2009, 11:39 PM
9. Respect classes that are 1 per team, do not double stack these classes.

What sort of punishment should we have for something like, vagabond comes to mind there's probly 6 or so people that log out as this class on a regular basis i've been on before and there was 3 vagabonds on a team i have requested them to change race but to no avail. just thinking there should be some form of punishment. personally i believe the first person on the class in the team should be able to play it. whether they join the server first or join the team first on a new map

Example
warn
warn
slay multiple parties that dont follow
kick
ban (30 min-1 hour)?

loka
12-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Number 9 needs to be specific as to what classes can only be issued to one per team. More like a restriction. Although I'm not sure if the mod it self deters from teams having more than one class on the same team. Example such as the awp restriction in the pub.

Until then, these are rough draft rules. I personally wouldn't ban or kick someone because they don't want to change their class. I'd simply move them to spec or change their team to balance the race out.

Christmas
12-28-2009, 12:11 AM
9. Respect classes that are 1 per team, do not double stack these classes.

What sort of punishment should we have for something like, vagabond comes to mind there's probly 6 or so people that log out as this class on a regular basis i've been on before and there was 3 vagabonds on a team i have requested them to change race but to no avail. just thinking there should be some form of punishment. personally i believe the first person on the class in the team should be able to play it. whether they join the server first or join the team first on a new map

Example
warn
warn
slay multiple parties that dont follow
kick
ban (30 min-1 hour)?

Maybe the cooling system should be fixed so races like the vagabond require more skill to use effectively.

The fact that races like spiderman and vagabond have no cooldown whatsoever creates an overpowered race. Same with a number of other races on that server.

maynard
12-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Maybe the cooling system should be fixed so races like the vagabond require more skill to use effectively.

The fact that races like spiderman and vagabond have no cooldown whatsoever creates an overpowered race. Same with a number of other races on that server.

I personally think vega should be a bit higher lvl 2 use. but it's not really a big deal, all you need is an athena and every invis or fast moving class is fucked.

Blackmage
02-06-2010, 03:23 PM
I'd like to ask why Santa isn't allowed to nade spam the objective. Are we also not allowed to spray bullets on the objective? Wards, poison smoke, fire all make sense since they stay without the player needing to be near or even alive, but santa nades are just nades.

Second, can we please get some mention of glitching flying into ground walking, via ladders and magician's ultimate, ect?

acolyte_to_jippity
02-06-2010, 03:31 PM
well, magician's ult is't a big deal. and why can'd santa nade obj?

Blackmage
02-06-2010, 03:35 PM
The main thing is consistency. If we aren't going to allow races to get out of flying via one method, why allow them via another? That, and a bird can be a bitch to hit in the first place, why give it good aim as well? Of course, the ward rules aren't consistent(why only some houses are non-wardable and others not, eg: italy, estate), but still.

Now, athena's ultimate gets you out of flight as well, but that is not via your doing (and a flying crow goes SPLAT, without items).

acolyte_to_jippity
02-06-2010, 03:38 PM
The main thing is consistency. If we aren't going to allow races to get out of flying via one method, why allow them via another? That, and a bird can be a bitch to hit in the first place, why give it good aim as well?

Now, athena's ultimate gets you out of flight as well, but that is not via your doing (and a flying crow goes SPLAT, without items).

crows are fine because of a singlke nad'll kill them. besides, if the crow "lands" it is counted as standing and gets good accuracy. that is just called strategy.

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Uprising (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/uprising)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Blackmage
02-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Landing and staying landed isn't as easy as you make it sound. And landing on the fly when you are chasing someone down, harder still. And a single nade kills them, if it hits them, and they haven't bought a periphat, and...

acolyte_to_jippity
02-06-2010, 04:19 PM
so it makes things difficult. that's the point. if you're so worried about crows, take raiden or orc.

----------------
Now playing: Muse - MK Ultra (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/mk+ultra)

Blackmage
02-06-2010, 04:23 PM
No, I'm worried about rule consistency. Don't tell me that I can't have my Santa better then tell me I can have my crow better.

That, and I'm concerned about glitch (see: combinations of abilities working differently than expected) being allowed.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-06-2010, 04:32 PM
explain more pls?

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Exogenesis: Symphony, Pt. 2: Cross-Pollination (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/exogenesis%3a+symphony%2c+pt.+2%3a+cross-pollination)

Blackmage
02-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Explain which? Santa is not allowed to be "flying" after hitting a ladder, so say the admins. Adlibbing what was said, the main point of being flying is that you don't have accuracy of walking.

The glitch part is, the ult is supposed to make you invisible for a few seconds, not make you suddenly not a crow. The other fact is that you have to actively do this, it's not something that accidentally happens (see: hell huntering into a wall).

An aside thing, who's supposed to switch for multiple of a race? I know TJ's stance on it, but is there a concensus?

tj26
02-06-2010, 04:54 PM
blackmage

the crow im not sure what we can do about i actually find it easier to hit them when they're on the ground just my opinion

santa and dragonfly have the ability to glitch their fly which i personally do not allow not sure what other admins do but it is a glitch and glitches are not allowed

acolyte_to_jippity
02-06-2010, 04:56 PM
the fuck are you talking about "not make you suddenly not a crow?"

Blackmage
02-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Not easy to maneuver in tight spaces, poor aiming, ect.

TJ: simplest solution is to the same thing that is done with other actively breaking the rules situations. What do you do when people skywalk into one-way-vision areas? Normal users can't do anything against this, warding sites, over-stacking races, ect, so what to do is up to the admins. I'm just wondering on why some flying going ground is allowed, and others not. Double standards annoy me.

And the main thing is, I'm not talking about how hard/easy it is to hit them, how easy/hard it is to move ect, I'm speaking of actively glitching. Same as glitching the ladders, it's just this is another way to do it.

Hmm, another rule question, for races that drop weapons for a bit(strider, vagabond), picking up a weapon while in that state, what's the procedure.

tj26
02-07-2010, 01:26 AM
well main thing on the flying classes is that it makes them super fast as in faster than die xonvert..... i can see your point tho as far as enforcing ill wait to see what other admins say its just 1 more thing to enforce which is hard enough already because people think they are above the rules......

and no they should not be able to hold a weapon when they are using their ultimate because it is a glitch

acolyte_to_jippity
02-07-2010, 01:29 AM
no, they should't be abe to hold weapons, but in vagabond's case, not much you can do. sometimes the effects get flipped and you end up frozen, invisible, and armed. other times i've seen mobile, visible, and knife-only

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Uprising (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/uprising)

Fireye
02-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Had three or four CT's today skywalking in dust2, getting to me before I could get out of spawn and shooting my ass. Doesn't make for very fun play.

maynard
02-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Had three or four CT's today skywalking in dust2, getting to me before I could get out of spawn and shooting my ass. Doesn't make for very fun play.

the only way classes like vegas can get on the sky is if they teleport through 1 specific spot, and it's in that double door area right next 2 the T spawn. there's no way you were getting picked off by vegas before you could leave your spawn, it takes them about 6 seconds 2 get 2 the spot, and get above it. and hell hunter can teleport by flash, but it's not a very fast process, and they only have dualies.

also there's that spot directly next to T spawn that has a roof over it, it's like what 1.5 second run to get 2 it.

I understand skywalkers can be frustrating at times.... but doesn't mean it should be removed. also, they have 2 be in a position where you can return fire, so really if you know there coming then just get ready for them and shoot back. or play an athena and freeze them.

Fireye
02-08-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm new to WCS, so I'm not in a position to say what shouldn't be or should be, just observing.

I was getting shottied at the jump down from T spawn to B. That is quite frustrating, when with a combination of other skywalkers we were getting picked off quite quickly.

maynard
02-08-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm new to WCS, so I'm not in a position to say what shouldn't be or should be, just observing.

I was getting shottied at the jump down from T spawn to B. That is quite frustrating, when with a combination of other skywalkers we were getting picked off quite quickly.

I don't blame ya, id be frustrated as well. but frustration is a huge part of WCS. you're always clashing with other peoples races and what not. just gotta find all the tricks for getting around them. keep playing you'll figure it out.:icon_mrgreen::wtg:

Blackmage
02-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Are we going to get these updated any time soon? It's hard enough to get people to follow any rules when Admins don't follow the same ones, and people give you hearsay of what the admins have said.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-21-2010, 12:15 AM
why do we need an update?

maynard
02-21-2010, 12:17 AM
Are we going to get these updated any time soon? It's hard enough to get people to follow any rules when Admins don't follow the same ones, and people give you hearsay of what the admins have said.

the only admins ive seen not follow the WCS rules are ones that don't generally play on WCS, or are new. regardless of this saying rough draft or not, these are the rules that have been in play since the servers start (6 months now), even when we didn't have them written down, the admins were enforcing them.

these are the server rules. the only thing new 2 it is like the santa rule with no nade spamming objectives or enemy spawn for first 20 seconds due 2 some smaller maps like crackhouse if zero wants 2 change anything he has the right. but regardless of the fact of him never making this thread himself these are and always have been the rules.

mage you been playing since the beginning as well basically, you know damn well these are the rules we go by, if some new admin trys 2 claim diff or enforce diff then let me know. cause when people do that shit all it does is cause mass confusion and a shit-load of arguments.

why do we need an update?

I believe he means in the sense when will zero either say he deems it official or remake the post himself.

Blackmage
02-21-2010, 01:03 AM
Four things, first, yes, I'd like it to be official, but that's the least of my worries, as I assume that's coming with the rest of the updates :)

Second, for actual updates, fly glitching, if it is such, and it corollaries. Adding Vagabond with Jack for no weapon spawning. Also, might want to update wards to let certain people know they go vertical as well as horizontal. And what a spawn is. Plus any exceptions and additions for ward rules. Assault warding the T's spawn happens almost every round there is a CT shadow hunter, plus mention the house in italy, estate and any other maps one way or another so people stop assuming you can or can't ward them.

Third, bringing this to admin's attention, so they will enforce it, not just "don't ward bombs". *cough* racial limits *cough* (I've heard an admin say he doesn't care about the limits at all)

And lastly, what the player should do in certain situations, such as who gets the vags, what's the stance on first round and team switch in particular. If you should kill yourself if you CAN'T do the objective but the objective is viable (stuck in roof or such).

On another topic, what's the stance on killing yourself to deny people xp (not letting bomb blow up, rescue hostages or just avoiding a player kill)? Just dickish or is there some etiqute or ruling on it?

maynard
02-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Four things, first, yes, I'd like it to be official, but that's the least of my worries, as I assume that's coming with the rest of the updates :)

Second, for actual updates, fly glitching, if it is such, and it corollaries. Adding Vagabond with Jack for no weapon spawning. Also, might want to update wards to let certain people know they go vertical as well as horizontal. And what a spawn is. Plus any exceptions and additions for ward rules. Assault warding the T's spawn happens almost every round there is a CT shadow hunter, plus mention the house in italy, estate and any other maps one way or another so people stop assuming you can or can't ward them.

Third, bringing this to admin's attention, so they will enforce it, not just "don't ward bombs". *cough* racial limits *cough* (I've heard an admin say he doesn't care about the limits at all)

And lastly, what the player should do in certain situations, such as who gets the vags, what's the stance on first round and team switch in particular. If you should kill yourself if you CAN'T do the objective but the objective is viable (stuck in roof or such).

On another topic, what's the stance on killing yourself to deny people xp (not letting bomb blow up, rescue hostages or just avoiding a player kill)? Just dickish or is there some etiqute or ruling on it?

the ward rules are incredibly simple, yet there will ALWAYS be people who constantly break them. and they will forever be punished for it. WCS will always have some confusion behind it for what it is. if we could implement a way that when you join it offered you the link 2 the rules or something that would be amazing.

as for the jack and vega weapon spawning for there team, the last week and a half a side I play plenty and there not regular issues. as for the glitching and other little things yeah, I know.. it sucks. but soon the updates will be done and things will be good again.

as for the vegas being 1 per team with ETB it will always be an issue. zero needs 2 find some way around this.

if your stuck and can't do anything and are the last person 2 do the objective, then you should type kill in console and kill yourself. CS is team based. if you can't complete the objective cause your stuck then off yourself, don't make every 1 wait for you cause you don't want 1 more death on your record.

as for your bit about avoiding kills and killing yourself 2 deny ppl xp and all that I'm not really sure what you're getting at. it's simple. play the game, kill the enemy, and follow the WCS rules which say "do the objective". it's really quite simple. if you want 2 kill yourself then go for it... just not sure why a person would be playing if they wanted 2 do that constantly.

Bullshit
02-21-2010, 04:52 AM
I dont know if it have been said before. (sorry for not reading the hole thread, im doing it later) but cant there be maked a command that like rules but just have the WCS rules.. tired of people that break the rules becuase they havendt read the rules.

Bullshit

acolyte_to_jippity
02-21-2010, 11:44 AM
meh, they break the rules we yell at them. they break the rules again, admin fucks them up.

Bullshit
02-21-2010, 02:49 PM
meh, they break the rules we yell at them. they break the rules again, admin fucks them up.

Why..? Its so nice when people just fuck at the rules. :muffy:

acolyte_to_jippity
02-21-2010, 02:57 PM
because it's always entertaining to see them run away sobbing something like "this server sucks. too many hackrs." or "this server is trash. i's a stupid fucking mod" when they get yelled at for breaking those mod-specific rules.

maynard
02-21-2010, 03:52 PM
I dont know if it have been said before. (sorry for not reading the hole thread, im doing it later) but cant there be maked a command that like rules but just have the WCS rules.. tired of people that break the rules becuase they havendt read the rules.

Bullshit

the truth is, even if we had something that brought the rules up and you had to like press number 1 to agree to them or whatever... over half the people still wouldn't read them.. it would cut down on probs a little, but with something like WCS that has lotts of rules, and as more classes are released, more will likely be made, there will always be an issue of people not following them, but that's what admins are for, 2 remove those people.

Bullshit
02-24-2010, 03:12 PM
I was not talking of a window that popped up when you start like the wcs help. But just like when you type radio or rule or admin then we could have a window with all the rules. And keep it updated..

And maynard if that the only why then i jst soon hope that ill get admin so i can help stop these kids fucking up the gameplay:wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
02-24-2010, 03:34 PM
just make sure you don't start making up your own rules.

you want to try that shit, head to gg or zm. wcs rules are wcs rules

Bullshit
02-25-2010, 06:07 AM
just make sure you don't start making up your own rules.

you want to try that shit, head to gg or zm. wcs rules are wcs rules

Who you talking to??

acolyte_to_jippity
02-25-2010, 09:35 AM
you. you're thinking of getting admin?

and coming to wcs right? well, don't make up any rules. plain and simple. no restricting weapons or shit like that.

Bullshit
02-25-2010, 09:49 AM
you. you're thinking of getting admin?

and coming to wcs right? well, don't make up any rules. plain and simple. no restricting weapons or shit like that.

dont wan't to. And what you meen by restricting weapons..??

acolyte_to_jippity
02-25-2010, 10:02 AM
maybe not restrictig weapons as such, but you play gg and different admins will self-impose "no camping w/ scout" or "you can camp w/ a scut" and others "get outof your spawn or be slayed now" and shit like that.

Bullshit
02-25-2010, 10:15 AM
maybe not restrictig weapons as such, but you play gg and different admins will self-impose "no camping w/ scout" or "you can camp w/ a scut" and others "get outof your spawn or be slayed now" and shit like that.

i actully only played gg a few times.. But when i play wcs and play camp then i tell them to the objective.. but thats all.. If people like to camp its fine as long its not against the rules.. But when im going to be admin ofcuase i will be fair i will treat other players like i wanted to be treated

acolyte_to_jippity
02-25-2010, 03:53 PM
i've heard that. course i believe it this time.

Bullshit
02-26-2010, 01:26 AM
i've heard that. course i believe it this time.

Nice :D But i think i will end this hear.. Not the right thread to do this in:wtg:

Crazyyoshi
03-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Well ive started to see a problem with one team camping somewhere and summoning using Eye to a team mates wards so that person just dies right away. Is this legal? I feel that it is a very low thing to do. it doesn't give the other team a fighting chance to attack back. Same with One person summoning someone to a group of enemies as they blast him away. Whats your guys feeling on this?

Bullshit
03-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Well ive started to see a problem with one team camping somewhere and summoning using Eye to a team mates wards so that person just dies right away. Is this legal? I feel that it is a very low thing to do. it doesn't give the other team a fighting chance to attack back. Same with One person summoning someone to a group of enemies as they blast him away. Whats your guys feeling on this?

I will call it teamwork. I hate it, but cant see something wrong about it

acolyte_to_jippity
03-03-2010, 06:12 PM
yoshi, yes that sucks. but there's a pretty simple solution to it. play shadow hunter. as soon as you are summoned, immediately ultimate and drop your wards, then as everyone backs away, you have a second or two to take some w/ you before invuln wears off

Blackmage
03-03-2010, 07:53 PM
The one problem with that is you have to pay CAREFUL attention to who is summoning you, and what level their summon is at, since it always says "3 seconds until summoned" when it is actually any time between 2 and 6 seconds. Ulti too late or too early and it will be wasted.

However, there are many solutions, such as Shadow Hunter, Strider, Molucule, Undead. Or, if they like to camp one spot, rush there with a speed race and poke them dead before they start summoning.

Crazyyoshi
03-04-2010, 12:42 PM
I ment with them camping. shouldnt they do the objective instead of camping? Im ok with once but if they sit there the whole round then thats a problem to me.

And i have a suggestion. I think we should make scrolls of respawn a one round use thing. Because you get these people who play vagalion or bond/ flam pred all the time that when they die they come back and back. I just think its fair that if you limit the classes to on per team then limit the respawn scrolls. Or bump up the price maybe?

maynard
03-04-2010, 01:39 PM
I ment with them camping. shouldnt they do the objective instead of camping? Im ok with once but if they sit there the whole round then thats a problem to me.

And i have a suggestion. I think we should make scrolls of respawn a one round use thing. Because you get these people who play vagalion or bond/ flam pred all the time that when they die they come back and back. I just think its fair that if you limit the classes to on per team then limit the respawn scrolls. Or bump up the price maybe?

eye ra is simple. they can camp all they want provided they have team mates still alive that are completing or trying to do the objective. if there only the eye ra and say 1 or 2 teamates of his left, then the eye ra should advance and start helping with the objective. as long as there's time left on the clock and he has his team doing the objective, his camping is not an issue, unless he becomes 1 of the last couple ppl alive on his team, and still camps. then it's actual camping. eye ra is like a support character. they hang back and take out the enemy.

callo
03-25-2010, 02:36 PM
pretty sure rule 4 had stated "do objective. no camping"
both teams have an objective no matter if its cs or de.

also if you have never been summoned before it goes like this.
summon -> dead.
there are some rare chances you live but usually not.
giving a race ultimate with the ability to instantly kill someone on the opposing team if he so chooses is somewhat over powered.

Nemesis
03-25-2010, 02:52 PM
pretty sure rule 4 had stated "do objective. no camping"
both teams have an objective no matter if its cs or de.

also if you have never been summoned before it goes like this.
summon -> dead.
there are some rare chances you live but usually not.
giving a race ultimate with the ability to instantly kill someone on the opposing team if he so chooses is somewhat over powered.

i don't think it's an automatic death, but i've only een summoned by people on the move, so you never know.

is it random what way you're facing when you're summoned? cuz if you're always facing away from the guy then ya, you're fucked, but if you can set it that you're at least looking at him then its an even deal.

callo
03-25-2010, 04:35 PM
i don't think it's an automatic death, but i've only een summoned by people on the move, so you never know.

is it random what way you're facing when you're summoned? cuz if you're always facing away from the guy then ya, you're fucked, but if you can set it that you're at least looking at him then its an even deal.

it depends on what way your facing in game like if your playing office and you're in ct spawn facing out towards the open door and you are summoned by a ct standing between the two hosties in the projector room then you will be facing away . its the simplest way i can think of that most people will get what im saying.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
03-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Sorry, it appears that perhaps I may have misposted my post in the wrong area s therefore I am reposting here, hopefully it will get some attention and results.

Thanks,

ZERO,

Just a FYI and a request for addition(s) to the rules that are listed on the server but not here. Also, another couple of situations that have been a thorn in the side of many ppl, at least on GG.

With the new format + warm-up round of grenades, the choices of killing another team mate are available even though it's a warm-up round and more times than not the people that do this, even after multiple requests on my part and other Admins, sometimes do it so late that it carries over to the main game therefore affecting the player when the stats have begun, therefore putting them at a disadvantage of having to wait for the second round to play, totally unfair and for those that pay close attention to their stats a big drawback.

Is it possible to disable the option(s) if killed by a grenade by a team mate, IE: slay, drug, fire, etc.? (that should also include TKing on warm-up) because some of these asshats JUST DON'T GET IT !!!

The other request is that quite a few of our people that play on GG regularly have stated that the maps never change, and while I agree to an extent, there should be a few rotations of maps that are just not well accepted and always seem to get requests for a change or a RTV...

Some new content would be a welcome change and perhaps some of our regulars would like to participate in a list of potential map adds/changes to make for good PR.

Thanks in advance for your assistance...

DED

acolyte_to_jippity
03-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Sorry, it appears that perhaps I may have misposted my post in the wrong area s therefore I am reposting here, hopefully it will get some attention and results.

Thanks,

well, this is the wcs rules section. so i think this is also the wrong section mate

tj26
04-05-2010, 10:49 PM
with the fix of dragon fly's weapon menu it is now possible to nade spam the objective with it

so far the rules say just santa cant do it so i believe we either need to change it to no one can spam the objective or just add dragon fly to that list

acolyte_to_jippity
04-06-2010, 07:21 AM
what tj said.

also, if you're going to allow people to use the ladder glitch (bad idea) with flyers, you need to make it official that santa and archmage are the only ones who are allowed to carry weapons while doing it.

mastercheff
04-06-2010, 08:31 AM
So are you guys gonna be pissed if i invul defuse or invul plant :D?

acolyte_to_jippity
04-06-2010, 08:35 AM
i shouldn't think so. we let perople invis. plant/defuse

maynard
04-28-2010, 11:28 AM
molecule bubble + defuse is better heh.

with the fix of dragon fly's weapon menu it is now possible to nade spam the objective with it

so far the rules say just santa cant do it so i believe we either need to change it to no one can spam the objective or just add dragon fly to that list

will do that now.

diablo
05-28-2010, 05:29 PM
is it allow to summon ppl with eye of Ra in a warded area???

maynard
05-28-2010, 06:53 PM
is it allow to summon ppl with eye of Ra in a warded area???

WCS Rules

1. Eye Ra: is not allowed to summon people to a place where they would get stuck. Eye Ra is also not allowed to summon in vents due to glitching.

5. Wards can be used anywhere provided they’re not blocking the objective. however, if a shadow hunter is summoned to the objective, the shadow hunter does reserve the right to drop his wards. This rule applies to Strider as well.

yup..:wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
05-28-2010, 07:14 PM
lets put a restriction on the summon wards. if they're summoned, they can't like, kill the eye ra and then drop wards.

Rapedollar$
05-28-2010, 07:35 PM
thats kinda implied, well not as its written but im sure all the admins would enforce it that way

maynard
05-28-2010, 08:32 PM
lets put a restriction on the summon wards. if they're summoned, they can't like, kill the eye ra and then drop wards.

what?

it's real simple. if a eya ra summons you, can you drop your wards. when you're summoned you have no time to realize where you are, your position, or who else is near you. most ppl will pop there ultimate right away, or do anythign they can 2 prevent dying right away. with shadowhunter, they drop wards as a counter defense. 90% of the time the eye ra doesn't summon near the objective any way, so it's not any form of issue.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-28-2010, 08:44 PM
what?

it's real simple. if a eya ra summons you, can you drop your wards. when you're summoned you have no time to realize where you are, your position, or who else is near you. most ppl will pop there ultimate right away, or do anythign they can 2 prevent dying right away. with shadowhunter, they drop wards as a counter defense. 90% of the time the eye ra doesn't summon near the objective any way, so it's not any form of issue.

it was a single situation several nights ago where eye ra summoned next to hosties, shadowhunter appeared, ult'ed and killed the eye-ra and then warded, getting 3 t's as they respawned. when i told him not to ward objectives he claimed he was summoned there so it was cool, and called me a nub and told me to learn the rules (lol)

maynard
05-28-2010, 08:56 PM
if the shadow hunter moves, then drops wards that is warding the objective. the only way it's not warding the objective is if the shadow hunter drops them the second he appears. ive had ppl before run around for a few seconds first and then drop them, that is a no no.

Wojonatior
07-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Wasn't there some rules on warding the house in italy?

Christmas
07-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Wasn't there some rules on warding the house in italy?

You can't ward the HOSTAGES on any map.

Since any ward in the house will hit the hostages, then obviously you can't ward the house.

Wojonatior
07-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Oops. I meant the apartments; The inside area that connects to the bridge closer to CT spawn.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Oops. I meant the apartments; The inside area that connects to the bridge closer to CT spawn.

does it touch an objective?

Wojonatior
07-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Nope. But i still thought there was a rule about it.

Christmas
07-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Nope. But i still thought there was a rule about it.

No and whoever dumbass was enforcing that rule needs to be burned at the stake.

Why would apartments be considered illegal to ward?

OnEyEdMaN
07-14-2010, 08:38 PM
the rule is, you cannot put a ward on or near the objective i.e bombsite, hostages and dropped bomb? maybe not sure. anywhere else is fine.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-14-2010, 08:46 PM
No and whoever dumbass was enforcing that rule needs to be burned at the stake.

Why would apartments be considered illegal to ward?

because people take the apartments to be the house. most admins know better, but sometimes there rises a champion of the retarded masses, who thinks "house" refers to the apartments.

maynard
12-19-2010, 03:39 AM
Hooray, WCS is back up.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-31-2010, 01:27 PM
just to clarify, to my knowledge warding vents for ex. Assault vents is NOT against the rules.

Yes no maybe so?

Carina
12-31-2010, 01:29 PM
just to clarify, to my knowledge warding vents for ex. Assault vents is NOT against the rules.

Yes no maybe so?

as long as its not hitting the objective its not against the rules

acolyte_to_jippity
12-31-2010, 01:32 PM

Yes no maybe so?

wards are allowed anywhere, so long as they follow the following:

1) o not touch the objective (this is hosties when they're under T control, bombsite, or bomb once own...etc)

2) do not block off all access to objective. at least ONE path must be completely clear to get to the objective.

3) not in enemy spawn until 20 seconds have elapsed after freeze-time.

so, a ward in the vent is only not allowed if it's close enough to touch hosties, or if both other entrances to that little "house" thing are also blocked by wards.

emouchet
01-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Question , Can we wards the bomb ?

anex
01-01-2011, 12:22 AM

No because that is warding the objective.

emouchet
01-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Oh ... :S finaly this race suck >>

BladeTwinSwords
01-01-2011, 12:46 AM

That's a rather touchy subject. If you kill the guy who has the bomb with wards, it's allowed. However, if you intentionally ward the bomb, it's counted as preventing the objective from being completed.

Blackmage
01-10-2011, 05:10 PM
As this was complained about recently again.

Given you can ward part of the house on Italy, and the hosties can be access, and led towards the objective via the window, if we're going to stop people from warding the house at all, can we please add it to the rules?

acolyte_to_jippity
01-10-2011, 05:13 PM
As this was complained about recently again.

Given you can ward part of the house on Italy, and the hosties can be access, and led towards the objective via the window, if we're going to stop people from warding the house at all, can we please add it to the rules?

your ward cannot touch the house.

end of story

maynard
01-10-2011, 05:15 PM
rules updated 2 be more specific regarding wards on nipperhouse, italy, crackhouse.

Blackmage
01-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Thank you for your completely useless post Aco. The rules, as written, allowed it. I was asking for them to be updated.

Thanks for the update, sir.

BladeTwinSwords
02-13-2011, 04:50 AM
It still agitates the hell out of me when someone defuses a bomb while invulnerable or within a shield. If a molecule has a defuse kit, the ONLY way someone can kill him is with a necklace which is flat-out impossible in the first 2 rounds.

maynard
02-13-2011, 05:14 AM
it really doesn't happen that often unless the person is requesting the bomb constantly 2 take advantage of that... and that happens even less then what we were originally talking about.

Blackmage
05-11-2011, 12:04 AM
*Sigh* More "clarification".

Is the sniper ledge (not window ledges) outside the house on Italy part of the house? I assume the boxes aren't.

Is the area on top of the long hallway in Italy illegal if you're facing the house?

How much visibility is enough for skywalking? If you can be seen from somewhere on the map, is it legal? Is it legal to walk through such an area for the sole purpose of reaching a legal area? Is it legal to shoot at people who can't see you? Throw grenades at them?

Some time I'll have to find out how much of the area above dust2 is unviewable.

And, my favourite, can you please "CLARIFY" that warding a bombsite at ALL, while the bomb is not planted, is against the rules. Bombsite being the area where you can lay the bomb down, which is clearly marked on many maps, such as Dust2. Not making any comments about warding bomb site post bomb plant, that's another can of worms, I just want THIS "clarified".

Why do admins/ex-admins persist in trying to modify the rules to their advantage?

maynard
05-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Is the sniper ledge (not window ledges) outside the house on Italy part of the house? I assume the boxes aren't.

Is the area on top of the long hallway in Italy illegal if you're facing the house?

you can go anywhere provided when you start firing at someone, they are able 2 shoot back (not behind a 1 way wall or anything)

yes it's legal 2 walk through the maps top, you just can't start shooting at someone till your in a place where you're visible, and return fire can happen.

there is no warding the bombsite.. the bombsite on lots of maps is marked as the yellow square on the mini map, there is no fully blocking the objective, meaning you can block off a single or multiple paths that lead 2 the objective provided there is still 1 available path for people 2 take.

Why do admins/ex-admins persist in trying to modify the rules to their advantage?

not sure who has been doing that but you should know me well enough by now, that you can msg me on steam anytime and ill come in and inform and end any disputes regarding the rules.

if admins are trying 2 change the rules, you need 2 inform me so I can stop it.

maynard
09-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Rule number 5 updated. no more warding in the same room as hostages. it was never allowed 2 begin with... the original rule said that the opposing team must have a clear path 2 their objective... telling people they can hug the wall, jump over shit and go around things 2 get 2 the objective is obviously not a clear path.

no more warding in hostage rooms.

Fire_Godd
11-05-2011, 08:27 AM
I, Sir Noob, do Inquire:

Huuuuh? I've wanted to check this out, but haven't hopped into the server yet for fear of breaking the rules. Not because I didn't read them, but because I have absolutely no fucking clue whats going on here. Can someone explain to me in decent detail what this WCS is, and what it is all about and such? I'm completely fucking lost here. I'm totally down for new shit if I know whats going on :)

Chikun
11-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Just go in the server and experience the glory that is the WCS.

Blackmage
11-05-2011, 10:55 PM
It's superpowers. And those rules are all for races that you won't get for a while, or are general rules, don't camp, don't level farm. As you play the races, the rules will become obvious what they mean.

But in general, you will be warned the first time you try and break a rule. Warned loudly and by many people :) It's just like any server. Go in, have fun, and if you have any questions, ask.

taz1stP
11-06-2011, 04:15 AM
black forgot to say adviod the whores and dont get on peoples bad side.

Blackmage
01-05-2012, 04:00 PM
We have people enforcing rule 7 both ways on de_crackhouse. Could we please get some clarification.

Steamer
01-05-2012, 05:38 PM
No bomb area... Wards would still be overkill in house, even on de. As rules state, there is still to be no warding house.

Blackmage
01-05-2012, 06:04 PM
No bomb area? Er, what's that comment mean?

It would only be overkill if the Ts cannot get out of their spawn in 20 seconds. If it is, it is, just needs some clarification one way or the other, since the rules were for the CS version of the map.

Chikun
01-05-2012, 08:12 PM
A simple yes or no: Is it ok to ward the house on de_crackhouse for CT's so long as it's past the 20 second mark and is it ok for T's since it is their spawn and the objective is well outside the house; or is this just a flat no for both sides?

SCRIBBLE
01-05-2012, 08:16 PM
No and no.

Steamer
01-05-2012, 08:38 PM
The rules state no right now, there is no question... Mayne bring forward the idea of warding it on de? I still vote no.

Chikun
01-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Thank you for the clarification.

maynard
01-10-2012, 12:09 AM
A simple yes or no: Is it ok to ward the house on de_crackhouse for CT's so long as it's past the 20 second mark and is it ok for T's since it is their spawn and the objective is well outside the house; or is this just a flat no for both sides?

7. No warding the house on Nipperhouse, Crackhouse or italy. your ward radius may not touch the house on these maps.

Chikun
01-10-2012, 12:41 AM

You would be surprised how many people thought it was ok to ward the house on de_crackhouse. The rule you were referring to wasn't explicit enough apparently.

maynard
01-10-2012, 01:07 AM
how so.. the rule clearly states that your wards radius may not touch the house at any point. oh well, yall know now, and if someone is being a ass and refusing 2 follow the rule, let me know on steam friends and ill arrange a little time out for them

Blackmage
01-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Rules being ambiguous like this is why we have so many problems with rulings.

I shall give some reasons this is ambiguous, not explicit. Rules were written before we had two crackhouse and were never updated to show this applied to both crackhouses, still have not BTW. While we did gain a second map with the same name, Italy, the new map, the rule was moot as rule five covers it, so it is not a valid precedent. The three examples, cs_crackhouse, cs_italy and xmas_nipperhouse, all have objectives in the house, whereas de_crackhouse has only a spawn. We don't prevent all warding of spawn houses, ala cs_estate_css_final, so we can't assume it's inviolate due to these rules either. Estate even has objectives IN the wardable house.

For my personal side, the night I tried to confirm with Maynard, I got no response, so had to go with my personal theory, which was this rule was meant for the maps that we had at the time when it was written, for the above reasons.

Nemesis
01-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Not sure if you guys know, but you can program an area where the ward command doesn't work. that would save a lot of trouble and grey area.

maynard
01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
didn't know the other crackhouse was added... forgot what it looks like... the rules still apply just the same though that map is crack house, and the rules state no warding the house on crack house... just as italy.... and the new italy...

ill look at the other crackhouse later this eve.

emTr0
01-11-2012, 10:38 AM
didn't know the other crackhouse was added... forgot what it looks like... the rules still apply just the same though that map is crack house, and the rules state no warding the house on crack house... just as italy.... and the new italy...

ill look at the other crackhouse later this eve.

In de_crackhouse the T's have to leave the house to plant the bomb. If we want to get technical and since there are no hosties, the only rule that would apply is not warding the house within the restricted time since it's still T spawn but the T's can since it's theirs...right? If not then this would probably be a special case since warding the house at all might be overkill even though there are no objectives inside.

maynard
01-11-2012, 06:08 PM
ill look over the map this evening and make a ruling.

maynard
01-12-2012, 01:47 AM
not sure why any 1 would assume the rule is diff for that map, it's literally the exact same thing, only thing that has changed is the objective... and given the T's need 2 exit the house, you could easily just lay fire on the house for 20 seconds, wait for the 20 seconds 2 be over and just go ward the shit out of the house lol and pwwn the T's.......

so in short, do not ward the house on crackhouse, as the rule has always stated.

Blackmage
01-12-2012, 03:05 AM
I will formally state that I disagree with your assessment, as if they can keep all 4 direction, and 12 exits covered, while dealing with any combination of spiders, vagas, striders, humans, beasts that come out AND any covering fire from the inside, since they can get in position first, AND get a decent number of kills WITHOUT blocking all exits, the Ts are having issues in the first place, but will respect your ruling.

maynard
01-12-2012, 03:25 AM
same shit diff pile just reversed... other version CT's want in, this version T's want out... any way you cut it, it's a incredibly small map, and every 1 warding would just cause fucking mayhem.

the rule stays the way it is as it will best help regulate the map so every 1 is able 2 enjoy it. allowing wards would just make it a ward fest and nothing more and that's why we made that rule 2 begin with... this rule makes the map actually enjoyable and playable... not just a who can plant wards the quickest and in the best spots as soon as 20 seconds hits.

Blackmage
01-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Actually, there are a few glaring problems with that post.

First, it's FAR from the "same shit". Wanting to enter a fortified location is a far cry from trying to exit a fortified location. With hosties they are supposed to stay inside to protect them, so wards would be in tight corridors. With bomb, they are supposed to be OUT of the house, not CAMPING inside, which IS against the rules, no matter how you cut it. In this case, you hit the stragglers and campers, IF you can even ward effectively, more on that later.

Second, any non-huge map would be as likely to "cause fucking mayhem." if everyone was warding. Luckily, we don't see everyone warding, and even if we did, that could be solved by restricting the race, not adding oppressive rules.

Third, while we were playing with wards allowed, we had maybe one warder on each time at a time, no such "wardfest" happened. A possible outcome that can be dealt with using good tactics anyway.

Fourth, the reason oft perpetuated in game, and the only one I ever heard from ANY sources, for the other no warding was that it was too easy to hit the objective when warding those things, or block off completely access. What you say makes little to no sense. How does warding the kitchen or front half of nipperhouse cause the game to become a wardfest in any fashion? There are MUCH better places to ward. However, the front half can easily block the basement access, and the kitchen can easily hit the tree site. For Italy and crackhouse, if you're not careful, you easily hit hosties, or block all access to one or both sets. Italy's house is just too small, crackhouse, almost everywhere would block off all access to one or both set of hosties.

Fifth, Ts have no such time limit, no objective in there, they can ward it whenever. There's no race, Ts win every time.

That "so every 1 is able 2 enjoy it" is just bullshit, and you know it. If THAT line was true, something would have been done about spidey and vaga a LONG time ago. Heck, they need more regulation on open maps like nipperhouse and crackhouse than shadow hunters should in the first place. Vaga really shines on this map(crackhouse), and causes MANY people not to have fun.

On a related note, why have you never added anything about estate? Or at the very least, why have you ignored it every time I've brought it up. Could we get some criteria on what makes an area "unwardable", since there is nothing consistent in how it's been dealt with.

maynard
01-12-2012, 04:20 AM
warding and maps are dealt with on a map by map basis, and when a map has many problems relating 2 wards and there's many complaints, a rule is implemented... which is why the rule was made int he first place. the issue was NEVER the objective... the issue was always that those in the house would get destroyed by wards.. which is why the rule was made.

and no, my comment was quite true, the rule is so every 1 can enjoy it... I play shadowhunter a lot, if I only had some self interest in mind id want it so I could ward every 1 easily...

as for your other off-topic rants and vague insults, I will not acknowledge them.

The rule has always been no warding the house on crackhouse, that is still in full effect, and just cause the objective changed, doesn't mean the rule has.

Could we get some criteria on what makes an area "unwardable", since there is nothing consistent in how it's been dealt with.

sure thing bud! ...when there's a rule saying don't ward on a certain map, or there's guidelines/limitations on how wards are 2 be used on a certain map, you then know it's not allowed 2 be warded. pretty simple eh?

Blackmage
01-12-2012, 05:29 AM
The following is a definition of a clarification:

clar·i·fy (klr-f)
v. clar·i·fied, clar·i·fy·ing, clar·i·fies
v.tr.
1. To make clear or easier to understand; elucidate: clarified her intentions.
2. To clear of confusion or uncertainty: clarify the mind.
3. To make clear by removing impurities or solid matter, as by heating gently or filtering: clarify butter.
v.intr.
To become clear.

Explaining WHY we have a rule is NOT a clarification on what the criteria is.

However, based upon the theory that this rule came about "so every 1 can enjoy it", a fact that I've already disagreed with, and "there's many complaints", I will again ask why nothing has been done to spiderman and vagabond.

maynard
01-12-2012, 05:45 AM
I spent 30 minutes in steam chat explaining it 2 you. if you still don't get it... not sure what 2 tell ya. you asked for a ruling, and you have received one.

Penis シ
01-12-2012, 06:02 AM
I agree with the ruling as far as ct's go. I would like to know if there can be an exception to de_crackhouse for t's to be able to ward house. Since it's their spawn, and they're not to be in there, I feel there are some creative implementations on how they could weaken ct onslaught that should be guarding bombsite. It just seems that since there aren't hosties and no objective in the house on the map, I don't see a reason t's wouldn't be able to defend their spawn with such. I'm not going to fight for it so vehemently, if ruled otherwise, but I just figured; food for thought.

SCRIBBLE
01-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Rules should not be changed to suit the needs of a map. This is a special mod and not all maps are congruent with the mods needs. You should consider asking for the map to be removed if you dislike playing on it as is.

The rules are hard enough for regular admins to remember so let's not complicate that issue any more than it needs to be.

maynard
01-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Rules updated 2 include Dragon Fly regarding weapon spawning.

2. Any class that can spawn weapons Is not allowed to use their weapon spawning ultimate/ability for fellow team members.

taz1stP
01-16-2012, 10:49 PM
so say we buy a gun and then we use our ability can we give our one we bought to a team mate or if we spawn a wep the last round and then next round we get a new one can we give the one we had the last one to our team just to make sure

maynard
01-16-2012, 11:32 PM
No. do not give teammates guns. everything is about money in WCS, if people want free guns, they can play that race or any other various race that has or gives free guns. no race that self produces weapons should ever be giving them 2 their team.

taz1stP
01-16-2012, 11:36 PM
ok so its a no-no is it ok if im magician and buy a p90 pack and give the pistol and gun to teammate?

maynard
01-16-2012, 11:42 PM
if you want 2 spend your money on buying guns for people, go for it. but no 1 should be using gun spawning abilities 2 ever get guns for their team. like I said, it all comes down 2 money. using gun spawn abilities for your team is basically exploiting the race and our leveling system.

taz1stP
01-16-2012, 11:53 PM
ok b/c i do the accidentally buying a gun pack when im race that cant use it b/c i just dont realize im doing it.

maynard
01-16-2012, 11:55 PM
ok b/c i do the accidentally buying a gun pack when im race that cant use it b/c i just dont realize im doing it.

every 1 buys a gun once in a while when they don't need 2, accidents happen. but as for strait up spawning guns for your team on purpose 2 avoid them having 2 spend their cash on guns is a big No-No.

taz1stP
01-17-2012, 01:32 AM
ok i was just clearing the air b/c i wasnt sure and u know other retards would of been like i didnt know

Steamer
01-17-2012, 05:25 PM
In de_crackhouse the T's have to leave the house to plant the bomb. If we want to get technical and since there are no hosties, the only rule that would apply is not warding the house within the restricted time since it's still T spawn but the T's can since it's theirs...right? If not then this would probably be a special case since warding the house at all might be overkill even though there are no objectives inside.

Getting technical, it's still the house on CRACKHOUSE, which means no.

taz1stP
01-17-2012, 08:32 PM
penis if t's can ward the house then why cant ct's ward the one site its there spawn. see the thing is that wards should follow the rule as it has before no warding house and no warding the objective so then evryone would be happy.

Blackmage
01-19-2012, 03:29 AM
*Sigh*

For people who are confusing hell hunter's nades with wards, please read the rules again. Notice rules 5, 6, 7. Now compare those with rule 9.

*Sigh* Carry on.

Making this post because I've heard rumors Zero ruled the other way. Rumors are BAD. On the off chance this IS true, rules need cleaned up.

Dj panda
02-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Can you add the No Killing yourself to not get killed by other team. It seems like its a no brainer but people are fighting it cause its not here.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-29-2012, 01:05 AM
Can you add the No Killing yourself to not get killed by other team. It seems like its a no brainer but people are fighting it cause its not here.

explain?

Nemesis
02-29-2012, 01:07 AM

seems like more of a GG problem, do people actually do this in WCS?

brett friggin favre
02-29-2012, 01:13 AM
i only ever see people killing themselves when they're stuck as vaga and last man alive or when they're magician and wanna bird it up.

blackmail242
02-29-2012, 01:28 AM
He means killing yourself to deny another player EXP. Such as running away and typing kill in console.

maynard
02-29-2012, 02:04 AM
it's not officially against the rules... no one has ever punished for this as the person killing himself is just destroying his score, and is not benefiting in any ways from it... people doing it once in a while has never been an issue.

but if a person starts doing it every round, they are generally asked 2 stop as you're seen as just taking up a server slot and not actually playing the game, or helping your team.

blackmail242
02-29-2012, 02:16 AM
Now one of my personal questions has been: Is fire nading, poison smoke, or the rapid dualies allowed on bomb sites/ hosties rooms? I view the as wards (weaker but still the same Idea).

acolyte_to_jippity
02-29-2012, 02:25 AM
Now one of my personal questions has been: Is fire nading, poison smoke, or the rapid dualies allowed on bomb sites/ hosties rooms? I view the as wards (weaker but still the same Idea).

YES!! YES IT"S FUCKING ALLOWED!!!

jesus christ, i swear to god, people need to read the rules. they clearly state no nade SPAMMING on objectives. thus you can't cover an objective with a constant stream of poison/fire nades, but one or two are fine.

Spasm
03-10-2012, 07:50 AM
YES!! YES IT"S FUCKING ALLOWED!!!

jesus christ, i swear to god, people need to read the rules. they clearly state no nade SPAMMING on objectives. thus you can't cover an objective with a constant stream of poison/fire nades, but one or two are fine.

It's stupid rule and needs to be changed. Those nades and shit kill the objective as in hosties. As far as bomb sites not a big deal but those smokes kill the hosties easily on cs_crackhouse. Rule needs to be changed imo

acolyte_to_jippity
03-10-2012, 10:49 AM
It's stupid rule and needs to be changed. Those nades and shit kill the objective as in hosties. As far as bomb sites not a big deal but those smokes kill the hosties easily on cs_crackhouse. Rule needs to be changed imo

then the dumbass loses lots of cashes

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-10-2012, 11:53 AM
my argument with this is that when a player kills them self they are committing a form of stat manipulation by preventing another player from gaining EXP. In this case it shouldn't be about themselves but rather, there effect on the players in the server. Id also like to point out that in the server rules it states that exploiting things like the self slay command are against the rules. Though its not specific in our rules, i think its a dishonest and fairly shitty way to approach game play.

XII. Spec/Retry
1) No player shall enter spectate to avoid death.
2) No player shall reconnect or leave the server and come back to avoid death.
3) No player shall reconnect or leave the server and come back to play again in the same round.
4) Above applies to all servers for all players, should not be confused with allowing zombies to teleport to avoid death.

) Taking advantage of a mod
A) When used to break the normal functionality of the game

It should be defined in the rules that slaying yourself to avoid death from another player is in fact against the rules.

Spasm
03-10-2012, 01:19 PM
then the dumbass loses lots of cashes
The cash is irrelevant to my point. The point is the objective is being destroyed thus making the CTs impossible victors.

maynard
03-10-2012, 05:21 PM
if it kills both the hosties it was a fail smoke nade and would be seen as against the rules as you're blocking the objective if it's literally killing both hosties off.... which in turn should lead 2 admins punishing those who are doing it...

throwing a smoke nade in either of the hostie rooms on crackhoue is just fucking stupid as it's most likely going 2 kill the hosties, make you lose your cash, prevent the objective from being done and above all piss off admins.

this rule has never been a major issue, don't see why it's an issue now. the rule is no spamming the objective, but if the objective is in a small ass room.... it's kinda common sense 2 not throw say a poison smoke nade in that incredibly small room.

blackmail242
03-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Could we have the rules ammended so that you are unable to ward cs_Merridian at all? The spawns are on top of one another and the hosties are spread out so that if you ward on one level chances are you hit them on another.

maynard
03-13-2012, 07:08 PM
rules updated 2 include that warding on Merridian is prohibited.

blackmail242
03-14-2012, 04:55 PM
For clarification purposes: Do you have the inheritance right of a race like vagabond from one map to another?

As in if I have vagabond on the previous map do I have dibs on it the next map?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-14-2012, 05:03 PM
For clarification purposes: Do you have the inheritance right of a race like vagabond from one map to another?

As in if I have vagabond on the previous map do I have dibs on it the next map?

There are no rules that state a player must give up playing a race for some whiney asshole who had a butt hurt day.

maynard
03-14-2012, 05:08 PM
races that are 1 per team are first come first serve. if you had it on the previous map, till the map went and changed 2 the new one, you reserve the right 2 have it that map as well. if you change your race at any point you lose the race.

blackmail242
03-14-2012, 05:10 PM
There are no rules that state a player must give up playing a race for some whiney asshole who had a butt hurt day.

so.... is that a up for grabs at the begginning of every map or a you play it till you don't want to.

Chikun
03-14-2012, 05:16 PM
so.... is that a up for grabs at the begginning of every map or a you play it till you don't want to.

First come, first serve.

Steamer
03-14-2012, 05:21 PM
races that are 1 per team are first come first serve. if you had it on the previous map, till the map went and changed 2 the new one, you reserve the right 2 have it that map as well. if you change your race at any point you lose the race.

This. You keep it next map while staying connected.

maynard
03-14-2012, 05:28 PM
play till you don't want 2.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

if someone tries jumping on it quickly before you join a team cause they want it, they are in the wrong and any admin should force them 2 change and if they refuse, kick them from server.

you get 2 play the race till you decide you no longer want 2. the only thing that breaks your possession of it, is changing race.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-14-2012, 06:18 PM

|
|
|
|
|
V

Derp....

Zim
03-27-2012, 01:52 PM
Can we block the ability to buy/use a Ring of Regeneration and Cloak of Shadows as a Magician? The cloak is causing the bird to become completely invisible + the ring is giving the player a tiny hitbox and potentially full health.

StarsMine
03-27-2012, 01:57 PM
I love seeing the bird clutch though xD
And its not a probably having the magician have it. I can see why you would complain about bird, but I disagree, bird rarely procs.

Zim
03-27-2012, 02:00 PM
It's a bit disappointing when you are 1v5, you kill 4 of them and an invisible crow saves the hosties and wins the round.
I disagree about it barely procing, I've been playing the WCS kind of a lot lately and about 80% of the time I see someone playing Magician, they are a crow.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-27-2012, 02:24 PM
It's a bit disappointing when you are 1v5, you kill 4 of them and an invisible crow saves the hosties and wins the round.

so...what you're saying is that it's disappointing when you lose.

Spasm
03-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Agreeing with zim here, its more of an exploit then anything. The bird is completely invis, not cloaked. I don't think the ring or health is an issue, its the fact that cloak makes the bird completely invisible. What I see now is mostly players who suck playing it on the losing team. They save all their cash for the bird then go ring cloak and health. It is almost impossible to kill them. Fix the cloak issue and I am happy.

StarsMine
03-27-2012, 03:38 PM
I still see the gun and knife.
though yes the bird is 100% gone.

Chef C Green
03-27-2012, 06:41 PM
I disagree about it barely procing, I've been playing the WCS kind of a lot lately and about 80% of the time I see someone playing Magician, they are a crow.

Reasons why Magician Crow is NOT OP:

1) Crow only has CHANCE of being activated after dying (not 100% every death).
2) Buying Ring + Cloak is 7k I believe, certainly too much to be played EVERY round even if you win each round. (Plus still vulnerable to ultimates like Lightning Strike/Flame Strike/ Void, etc..)
3) With the addition of lace to bypass the above ultimates, that's no 12k for a well rounded bird... even harder to keep doing.
4) Knife and gun are still visible (learn to LOOK CLOSELY >.<)
5) The bird is rather difficult to fly unless the map is very open, so being able to clutch by planting bomb / getting hostages in time can be difficult.
6) The above reasons are MORE than enough IMHO...

Agreeing with zim here, its more of an exploit then anything. The bird is completely invis, not cloaked. I don't think the ring or health is an issue, its the fact that cloak makes the bird completely invisible. What I see now is mostly players who suck playing it on the losing team. They save all their cash for the bird then go ring cloak and health. It is almost impossible to kill them. Fix the cloak issue and I am happy.

With respect to the invisible issue, I interject with reasons 2 and 4 above... Also, FAGABOND and RAPESCALION are invisible as well... Cloak in general is an item that requires a substantial amount of cash to buy, and even with this item you need to be adept at maneuvering with the bird at (1) hp w/o the ring or health... Rather than wandering into the open, try looking up the last guy's playerinfo and seeing if he's magician... odds are you'll be more cautious which (I would hope) would lead to you killing "players who suck" as they... well suck (according to you :smirk:).

Spasm
03-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Reasons why Magician Crow is NOT OP:

1) Crow only has CHANCE of being activated after dying (not 100% every death).
2) Buying Ring + Cloak is 7k I believe, certainly too much to be played EVERY round even if you win each round. (Plus still vulnerable to ultimates like Lightning Strike/Flame Strike/ Void, etc..)
3) With the addition of lace to bypass the above ultimates, that's no 12k for a well rounded bird... even harder to keep doing.
4) Knife and gun are still visible (learn to LOOK CLOSELY >.<)
5) The bird is rather difficult to fly unless the map is very open, so being able to clutch by planting bomb / getting hostages in time can be difficult.
6) The above reasons are MORE than enough IMHO...

With respect to the invisible issue, I interject with reasons 2 and 4 above... Also, FAGABOND and RAPESCALION are invisible as well... Cloak in general is an item that requires a substantial amount of cash to buy, and even with this item you need to be adept at maneuvering with the bird at (1) hp w/o the ring or health... Rather than wandering into the open, try looking up the last guy's playerinfo and seeing if he's magician... odds are you'll be more cautious which (I would hope) would lead to you killing "players who suck" as they... well suck (according to you :smirk:).

It's a glitch, promise you. I bet if Zero sees this thread he will say the bird being invisible with the cloak is a glitch. How long have you been around anyways? 3 months? Your input shouldn't hold any merit what so ever. Regardless of what any of you think the bird is not working as intended. One more thing... if your good with wcs flying is actually pretty damn easy, bird, archmage, w/e your using.

Chef C Green
03-27-2012, 07:28 PM
It's a glitch, promise you. I bet if Zero sees this thread he will say the bird being invisible with the cloak is a glitch. How long have you been around anyways? 3 months? Your input shouldn't hold any merit what so ever. Regardless of what any of you think the bird is not working as intended. One more thing... if your good with wcs flying is actually pretty damn easy, bird, archmage, w/e your using.

I recognize that I'm not an old player, and admittedly I've only started playing WCS server these past 2 weeks (maybe 3 i'm not sure to be honest). That being said, I've unlocked ALL races in that time, and have had time to play Magician and crow, as well as examine the weaknesses I've discussed above.

Whether or not it WAS or WAS NOT in past able to become invisible is irrelevant in my argument, I am simply stating ways that the crow ability is no more over powered than other various races on the server.

As for the flying, I am not saying that a pro like Immune, Aleko, or even you wouldn't be able to fly the crow more than adequately in confined quarters, however, the issue here is not pros, it's "players that suck"... if they suck, then they wouldn't be flying other classes or crow very well, thus slowing down their pace, and thereby having them get to the objective in time less likely.

So to clarify, Crow seems to have plenty of faults that make it no more or less OP than other races.

EDIT: Took out negative comments aimed to flame at one player.

Spasm
03-27-2012, 07:47 PM
I recognize that I'm not an old player, and admittedly I've only started playing WCS server these past 2 weeks (maybe 3 i'm not sure to be honest). That being said, I've unlocked ALL races in that time, and have had time to play Magician and crow, as well as examine the weaknesses I've discussed above. Despite my "3 months" of activity, I feel that being a member of this community alone gives me the right to put in my personal views Spasm... Using my time in server without taking into consideration what I'm stating or what I have done in server seems rather... closed-minded :werd:.

Whether or not it WAS or WAS NOT in past able to become invisible is irrelevant in my argument, I am simply stating ways that the crow ability is no more over powered than other various races on the server.

As for the flying, I am not saying that a pro like Immune, Aleko, or even you wouldn't be able to fly the crow more than adequately in confined quarters, however, the issue here is not pros, it's "players that suck" as you yourself stated... if they suck, then they wouldn't be flying other classes or crow very well, thus slowing down their pace, and thereby having them get to the objective in time less likely.

So to clarify my point (no matter how much "merit" you feel it holds), Crow seems to have plenty of faults that make it no more or less OP than other races.

You have no merit because you obviously don't know how to counter vagabond. You mentioned raps in your earlier post and raps is one of the easiest races to counter. They are balanced around being invisible, this race is not. In fact, I doubt Zero had any intent of the race even being able to buy those items as a bird. Bird is supposed to be a fun skill for magician, not a 1v9 kill everyone because its glitched.

Steamer
03-27-2012, 07:51 PM
100% Cloak is glitch. Could care less to read anything else.

Chef C Green
03-27-2012, 08:01 PM
You have no merit because you obviously don't know how to counter vagabond. You mentioned raps in your earlier post and raps is one of the easiest races to counter. They are balanced around being invisible, this race is not. In fact, I doubt Zero had any intent of the race even being able to buy those items as a bird. Bird is supposed to be a fun skill for magician, not a 1v9 kill everyone because its glitched.

Vagabond = Buy lace and use flashlight to see/ lace will trap vagabond if they pass over you.
Rapscalion = Although they are invisible they cannot move so you can either shoot a bullet along hallways and look for blood spatters (typically they go near bomb sites/ hostage areas eliminating 90% of the map). As for actually finding them other than that, I can't say honestly :shrug:, I just try to stand clear of areas that seem close quarters where I couldn't walk around them.

I felt that going over those defects is not needed as they do have their faults JUST LIKE THE CROW. They are not impossible to beat, and neither is the crow. On the rare occasion that you trick out the crow (cloak+ring+lace+helm), sure you can win, but that's one round and then you need to get money again. Isn't Vagabond potent as well if you soup him up with items? What if you used those items with archmage or dragonfly?

Why does it matter if it is different from the old race code for Magician? If cloak were taken away, you are left with a 1hp bird that is completely visible to humans... crow is almost useless at that point other than running the bomb/ hostages if (like you said) you are an adept flyer. But at that point, a spray in the general direction will most likely kill it.

CYBER
03-27-2012, 08:23 PM
the cloak is a glitch for sure.
however, im actually pleased with this glitch.
keep in mind that i only have a lv 10 magician, i almost never play the race , and i only got on bird 3 times in the last year... so im being objective. but magician is pretty much useless otherwise... its VERY expensive to buy the "equipment" needed for the crow to be strong, and its only a chance to proc.. other than that? the magician's ult is retarded as fuck with a too long cooldown, and yeah, magician sucks nway. im cool the way it is, dnt rly care much nway. kudos to the people who learned to benefit from the crow, exploit or not, that was a smart move.

Spasm
03-27-2012, 08:30 PM
All I am saying is make it cloak like normal instead of complete invis, problem solved.

Chef C Green
03-27-2012, 08:43 PM
All I am saying is make it cloak like normal instead of complete invis, problem solved.

For the cloak it has it set so you become more invisible with knife out. Could we have it set where bird is completely invisible (current situation) with knife out, and slight visibility with gun out? This would force the bird to either stay mobile when shooting or get in close to knife the human. Shotgun spray at close range to kill, but still a worthy challenging class for other races, right?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-27-2012, 08:44 PM
Vagabond = Buy lace and use flashlight to see/ lace will trap vagabond if they pass over you.
Rapscalion = Although they are invisible they cannot move so you can either shoot a bullet along hallways and look for blood spatters (typically they go near bomb sites/ hostage areas eliminating 90% of the map). As for actually finding them other than that, I can't say honestly :shrug:, I just try to stand clear of areas that seem close quarters where I couldn't walk around them.

I felt that going over those defects is not needed as they do have their faults JUST LIKE THE CROW. They are not impossible to beat, and neither is the crow. On the rare occasion that you trick out the crow (cloak+ring+lace+helm), sure you can win, but that's one round and then you need to get money again. Isn't Vagabond potent as well if you soup him up with items? What if you used those items with archmage or dragonfly?

Why does it matter if it is different from the old race code for Magician? If cloak were taken away, you are left with a 1hp bird that is completely visible to humans... crow is almost useless at that point other than running the bomb/ hostages if (like you said) you are an adept flyer. But at that point, a spray in the general direction will most likely kill it.

List 2

1. Difference: Vaga and rap are stationary when invisible.

2. 100% invis birds are a bug, therefore it is being exploited by the mass.

3. It might not be every single round that a player gets this benefit but it is bad non the less

4. using the "You can still see the 70% invis gun and knife" line as an acceptable Rebuttal to this issue would in fact, relate it perfectly with Nebula who has a 50x bigger hit box.

5. ???????

6. Profit

Edit: 7. This issue dosnt belong in the rules section as it is a bug and should be reported in its race thread!

CYBER
03-27-2012, 08:48 PM
yes its a glitch, no its not TOO op considering the cost and other sucky features of magician.
but i actually wouldnt mind if the crow was 95% invis, that 5 % actually makes a huge fucking difference.

note to ppl, when i see that someone is procking crow too often, i either switch to shadow hunter and fuck him up, but i almost usually carry a spare nade with me, and search for the crow near objective before its health is maxxed, or just camp a corner near objective waiting for it to come for me in a narrow path.

edit: mikey , dnt wry, its already been reported :)

brett friggin favre
03-27-2012, 10:12 PM
let me add this about magician: they're invis, can have 100 hp, AND cannot be snared by roots/medusa.

also people like rev maynard are able to do this 4-5 times a round usually.

Zim
03-27-2012, 10:20 PM
For the cloak it has it set so you become more invisible with knife out. Could we have it set where bird is completely invisible (current situation) with knife out, and slight visibility with gun out? This would force the bird to either stay mobile when shooting or get in close to knife the human. Shotgun spray at close range to kill, but still a worthy challenging class for other races, right?

It's pretty easy to sit in the corner of a ceiling and stare at the bomb with only your knife out, occasionally taking the pistol out to headshot someone and returning to the knife. A similiar concept with the hosties, pick a random corner to camp in and be next to impossible to find while the hosties take their sweet time jogging to the safezone.

maynard
03-27-2012, 10:25 PM
the crow being 100% invis is a glitch.....

Chef C Green
03-27-2012, 11:13 PM
It's pretty easy to sit in the corner of a ceiling and stare at the bomb with only your knife out, occasionally taking the pistol out to headshot someone and returning to the knife. A similiar concept with the hosties, pick a random corner to camp in and be next to impossible to find while the hosties take their sweet time jogging to the safezone.

The opposing side can use Big Bad Voodoo or Molecule as soon as pistol shots are fired, and look for the source. At that point it's pistol vs. whatever primary you have on hand. And if he goes invisible by switching over to knife, won't the bird have a blood trail like vagabonds do when they get hit for you to follow?

Also, if a bird is camping, you can still use medusa's gaze or entangling roots to identify if they're camping (even if they can glide out of it, it still targets them). Simply shoot in that general vicinity as soon as you activate it to get a blood trail going.

Another way could be using flaming stike and radian's ultimate would give you a target (in the case of the former), or a path to the target (in the case of the latter).

Lastly, use smoke bombs / flashbangs like you would normally (nothing in rules against using hunter smokes at objectives, just wards?) This can give you cover as well as damage.

There may be other counter measures / flaws in some of these, but there's always a way to fish out a camper.

maynard
03-27-2012, 11:21 PM
once again... IT'S A GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it will be fixed.

the ring is not meant 2 make anything 100% invis...

Zim
03-28-2012, 02:39 AM
Thank you. In the meantime, should we tell someone not to do it, or just let them exploit the glitch?

The opposing side can use Big Bad Voodoo or Molecule as soon as pistol shots are fired, and look for the source. At that point it's pistol vs. whatever primary you have on hand. And if he goes invisible by switching over to knife, won't the bird have a blood trail like vagabonds do when they get hit for you to follow?

Also, if a bird is camping, you can still use medusa's gaze or entangling roots to identify if they're camping (even if they can glide out of it, it still targets them). Simply shoot in that general vicinity as soon as you activate it to get a blood trail going.

Another way could be using flaming stike and radian's ultimate would give you a target (in the case of the former), or a path to the target (in the case of the latter).

Lastly, use smoke bombs / flashbangs like you would normally (nothing in rules against using hunter smokes at objectives, just wards?) This can give you cover as well as damage.

Besides the hunters' grenades, which don't necessarily have good coverage, this whole argument is countered by the face that birds can buy laces too. No ultimate would work on the crow and no enemy ultimate would work when the crow is in the given proximity of an enemy character.

Chef C Green
03-28-2012, 07:33 AM
the ring is not meant 2 make anything 100% invis...

cloak, right?

Besides the hunters' grenades, which don't necessarily have good coverage, this whole argument is countered by the face that birds can buy laces too. No ultimate would work on the crow and no enemy ultimate would work when the crow is in the given proximity of an enemy character.

True, though hunter grenades (or regular smokes), should give enough coverage to hide a bomb site or 2 hostages long enough to defuse w/ kit or talk to them and run outta the room, I agree the lace poses a problem. However, you're adding more and more money every time you buy something (w/o lace, you have ultimates to kill bird, w/o cloak you shoot it, w/o ring you can spray + pray). For a 1 round trick, yes it's powerful, but certainly killable.

If this gets fixed however, the cloak should still be purchasable. As the hitbox is small, 85-95% invisibility as Cyber mentioned sounds reasonable?

maynard
03-28-2012, 03:31 PM
yeah.

Spasm
03-28-2012, 03:43 PM
cloak, right?

True, though hunter grenades (or regular smokes), should give enough coverage to hide a bomb site or 2 hostages long enough to defuse w/ kit or talk to them and run outta the room, I agree the lace poses a problem. However, you're adding more and more money every time you buy something (w/o lace, you have ultimates to kill bird, w/o cloak you shoot it, w/o ring you can spray + pray). For a 1 round trick, yes it's powerful, but certainly killable.

If this gets fixed however, the cloak should still be purchasable. As the hitbox is small, 85-95% invisibility as Cyber mentioned sounds reasonable?

Willing to bet the bird is not supposed to have any items whatsoever and all items get restricted when in bird form.

brett friggin favre
03-28-2012, 04:26 PM
posted in another thread for suspicion of hacking, but if you'd like to see bird madness, tick 121k, on me.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-28-2012, 04:51 PM
I can see it Brett. I can here it Brett! "I'm like a buurdddd, I wanna fly awaaaay, I don't know where my cloak issss, no more items? I cant handle Thissss"

maynard
03-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Zero wants 2 leave the crow glitch as is.. so admins don't enforce or tell people 2 no longer do it.

Steamer
03-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Zero wants 2 leave the crow glitch as is.. so admins don't enforce or tell people 2 no longer do it.

Lol?..

maynard
03-28-2012, 10:03 PM
what he said was....

I am actually fine with this, a shotgun usually does the trick also if the crow shoots it gives away its position. Races that have freeze abilities can give away the crow location. The crow is already hard to get and those items cost a lot. The next xp transfer and effects are balanced.

Steamer
03-28-2012, 11:46 PM
At least make it not 100%... With everyone "abusing" it it becomes down right annoying as shit.

blackmail242
03-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Well look, here is a glitch as far as the crow and any flying race go with freezing. You get frozen, you hit fly and bang, yer not stuck and you can move freely so long as you don't stop flying. This is an often occurrence with the crow being as 19/20 players don't know you can land the bird with +ability. So a flying invisible bird with full health makes for a horrible target even "frozen" because all you have is a diamond where they were and most people just shoot that ignoring the trail leading to the ever moving bird.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-29-2012, 12:50 AM
Well look, here is a glitch as far as the crow and any flying race go with freezing. You get frozen, you hit fly and bang, yer not stuck and you can move freely so long as you don't stop flying. This is an often occurrence with the crow being as 19/20 players don't know you can land the bird with +ability. So a flying invisible bird with full health makes for a horrible target even "frozen" because all you have is a diamond where they were and most people just shoot that ignoring the trail leading to the ever moving bird.

not a glitch. i believe zero expressly stated the ability to get out of being frozen is not a glitch. i think it's bullshit, but meh.

Zim
03-29-2012, 04:42 AM

The thing about money and magicians: If they are maxed out, they don't have to spend their money on anything besides an occasional lace. If your team wins consistently, it only takes about 4 rounds to save up enough for a pimped out crow and less than that if you can consistently get kills. However, nothing is going to be done about it so there is no more sense in debating the topic. Good day.

Chikun
03-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Has the no limit to the number of people who can play spiderman been addressed yet?

brett friggin favre
03-29-2012, 10:13 PM
bird's not op. just scout the shit outta em. tick 57k, spec me

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-29-2012, 10:14 PM
bird's not op. just scout the shit outta em. tick 57k, spec me

): Bullshit, still op

maynard
03-30-2012, 02:49 AM
Zero has reversed his decision on the crow, all admins enforce people 2 no longer use it till it's patched/fixed.

tired of seeing people exploit this.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-30-2012, 05:43 AM
zero has reversed his decision on the crow, all admins enforce people 2 no longer use it till it's patched/fixed.

Tired of seeing people exploit this.

woooohhooooooooo!!!!!

Sin
03-30-2012, 08:10 AM
Can someone edit the OP and update the list of rules with all of the ones in this thread?

For example: A person playing a limited race (Faga) has the rights to that race at map change...

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-30-2012, 08:51 AM
Can someone edit the OP and update the list of rules with all of the ones in this thread?

For example: A person playing a limited race (Faga) has the rights to that race at map change...
Yes. Like killing yourself to trigger Into the void......

brett friggin favre
03-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Zero has reversed his decision on the crow, all admins enforce people 2 no longer use it till it's patched/fixed.

tired of seeing people exploit this.

since the entire shopmenu is going to be removed it seems, am i correct in assuming that punishment be administered for any shopmenu items or just the cloak until it's changed in-game?

checkster
03-30-2012, 01:09 PM
since the entire shopmenu is going to be removed it seems, am i correct in assuming that punishment be administered for any shopmenu items or just the cloak until it's changed in-game?

Why not just block , ring cloak health, faster and easier to code/add.

Chef C Green
03-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Should shadow of the void be prohibited from the house on crackhouse? As one of the regulars demonstrated today, with a decent leveled shadow of the void, the ultimate can DECIMATE the occupants of the house on crackhouse (saw it killed 4-6 players multiple times). In my mind it looked similar to the thing with wards, being able to penetrate several floors of the house. The only difference I see is the void is an ultimate while wards are an ability. Anti-wards work on the latter, but does lace work on the void? And does it work only on the person who has the lace, or stop the source from activating it when he/she dies? The attached demo is to get a better idea of what I mean (see Legit own house at TICKS 15500 and 20000 :headz:).

DEMO:

blackmail242
04-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Buy a lace. Simple :P that or go to a race with a natrual lace like shadow of the void

Chef C Green
04-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Buy a lace. Simple :P that or go to a race with a natrual lace like shadow of the void

Ok, but in addition, how does this differ from the wards rule? Buying an anti-ward (far cheaper than lace I might add), stops those, so why would this be different?

maynard
04-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Ok, but in addition, how does this differ from the wards rule?

because it's not a ward... and the only way it's going 2 pwwn an entire team is if they are standing in the same room... most people on crackhouse will get sucked against a wall... it's only those in the exact same room that would be in serious danger.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Rule 11 added...

11. Respect races that are limited per team. A person on a race that is limited per team reserves the right to play it as long as they see fit, in the event of a map change or server crash, those who were playing limited per team races reserve the right to continue playing the race.

brett friggin favre
04-01-2012, 07:59 PM
because it's not a ward... and the only way it's going 2 pwwn an entire team is if they are standing in the same room... most people on crackhouse will get sucked against a wall... it's only those in the exact same room that would be in serious danger.

void will also kill people through walls, so anyone in a room adjascent to the one in which the void goes off is also in danger if the void is close enough to a wall. not arguing that it equates to a ward, just a comment

Steamer
04-01-2012, 08:17 PM
As said, buy a lace. It can decimate almost an entire team, but that's just the teams stupidity. It isn't like you can control that much, pretty much have to tell players not to enter the house on that race, which is BS.

Chef C Green
04-01-2012, 08:42 PM

I am aware it is not a ward, what I meant by that comment is what the ward rule fixes. When it was implemented, I assume it was because a ward takes up a large damage area and can go through multiple floors of the house? The Void in this scenario is no different. In the demo I posted, the first tick alone shows 4 players die, NONE in the same room as person using void, but rather above and in adjacent rooms (as Brett mentioned). It's for this reason I believed this ultimate would be a bit OP on crackhouse simply because all T's spawn in the house. Why should T's need to run out of the house to escape the damage radius of this attack when they're supposed to be holding back the CT's from getting the hostages within?

As for the lace, yes you can buy one but you can also buy anti-ward which would fix the ward problem just the same... which seems odd to take two different views on two features that pose the same threat in this case. Also, I agree it does seem BS if Void classes were not allowed in the house as Steamer said, but given that Terrorists NEED to buy a lace or use a lace class to survive this attack is unbalanced (i.e. even though CT's are affected just the same, THEY don't spawn in the house and thus don't ALL have to go in at once, just send the void to raid the house in a sense and have the rest of the CT's take care of the stragglers). Not saying we should add a rule like that, just pointing out possible manipulative aspects of the map+race.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-01-2012, 10:01 PM
I am aware it is not a ward, what I meant by that comment is what the ward rule fixes. When it was implemented, I assume it was because a ward takes up a large damage area and can go through multiple floors of the house? The Void in this scenario is no different. In the demo I posted, the first tick alone shows 4 players die, NONE in the same room as person using void, but rather above and in adjacent rooms (as Brett mentioned). It's for this reason I believed this ultimate would be a bit OP on crackhouse simply because all T's spawn in the house. Why should T's need to run out of the house to escape the damage radius of this attack when they're supposed to be holding back the CT's from getting the hostages within?

As for the lace, yes you can buy one but you can also buy anti-ward which would fix the ward problem just the same... which seems odd to take two different views on two features that pose the same threat in this case. Also, I agree it does seem BS if Void classes were not allowed in the house as Steamer said, but given that Terrorists NEED to buy a lace or use a lace class to survive this attack is unbalanced (i.e. even though CT's are affected just the same, THEY don't spawn in the house and thus don't ALL have to go in at once, just send the void to raid the house in a sense and have the rest of the CT's take care of the stragglers). Not saying we should add a rule like that, just pointing out possible manipulative aspects of the map+race.

Stop whining..
I have rarely been killed by a void as a T on crack house. How and Why you might ask? Because im not a moron rushing out the front door all the time, which in fact happens to be the most likley place for a void to go off as it is the quickest route for a CT to enter the house, it is about adapting to other players races and play style, not restricting shit because you suck. Wards are restricted for there duration, radius, and conflict with objectives.

Rosie
04-01-2012, 10:34 PM
The difference is that a ward will hurt everytime you drop one. The Void only proc's at a 28% rate. While it may rape the other team it happens at most, 1 in 4 times. I have Void maxed and I can barely get that. Ultimately it is just a round that it happens on. When a void procs it is suppose to kill a chunk of the other team.

Dj panda
04-01-2012, 11:32 PM
oh the joys of hearing the people screaming in agony when they get killed by my void on crackhouse, makes me happy on the inside

blackmail242
04-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Also not sure if anyone has mentioned this cause each of you wrote a fucking novel: Wards hurt hosties and Voids don't. Ontop of that wards slow people, last longer and can be placed where the player chooses. Voids on the other hand as rosie said only procs at 28% each round. So in short if you are lucky you can get it 1/4 rounds/lives.

XX0wnsXY
04-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Also not sure if anyone has mentioned this cause each of you wrote a fucking novel: Wards hurt hosties and Voids don't. Ontop of that wards slow people, last longer and can be placed where the player chooses. Voids on the other hand as rosie said only procs at 28% each round. So in short if you are lucky you can get it 1/4 rounds/lives.

Yup...this.

Nemesis
04-02-2012, 01:55 AM

Pretty much, you can choose where your wards go, which is why their illegal in the house, unless you're summoned (that's this server right?). Void is a chance and not triggered by the player and therefor is correct to be allowed. it's similar to scourge explosion; if the map is smaller more chance of ppl being closer and therefore the skill has more chance to do alot of dmg.

Erdenay
04-04-2012, 09:09 AM
A quick question (since I've seen it pop up more than once with a lot of different opinions and "quotes") - is it allowed for Eye of Ra to summon to death? (a la port) Also, can you summon people on to the wards?

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-04-2012, 09:26 AM
A quick question (since I've seen it pop up more than once with a lot of different opinions and "quotes") - is it allowed for Eye of Ra to summon to death? (a la port) Also, can you summon people on to the wards? Yes you can summon people to death, i.e. into the water on port. Yes you can summon people into wards, its actually a very effective way to eliminate a person summoned, great use of team work.

maynard
04-04-2012, 04:10 PM
as mikey said it's fine, just no summoning in vents.

the trade off with summoning 2 death is you get nothing out of it.... no money, score or anything.

inthebutt
07-15-2012, 06:23 PM
Fallow the rules are get ban :contract:I'm pretty sure he meant to say "follow the rules OR get banned."

CYBER
07-15-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty sure he meant to say "follow the rules OR get banned."
are you sure? maybe he's a fucking pirate? ARGH!

also, bowie, dnt fucking necro stickied threads for a useless comment. OR I'll unleash Maynard on ur ass, and no one wants maynard on his ass. k thanks.

lychee
07-26-2012, 08:25 AM

This rule should be edited just a little bit because if a person is maxed out at for limited race but keeps on playing it and does not let others have a chance at it then it is not fair for other individuals who are trying to level it up. The person should not have the right to keep the race for too long of a time. I think 25 minutes is fair or every map change, so this lets people get a chance to use the limited races. There are two spots and 20 people on server sometimes, so I hear so much arguements. I am saying in my opinion, rule 11 is not really fair for everyone. Please edit.

brett friggin favre
07-26-2012, 08:41 AM

This rule should be edited just a little bit because if a person is maxed out at for limited race but keeps on playing it and does not let others have a chance at it then it is not fair for other individuals who are trying to level it up. The person should not have the right to keep the race for too long of a time. I think 25 minutes is fair or every map change, so this lets people get a chance to use the limited races. There are two spots and 20 people on server sometimes, so I hear so much arguements. I am saying in my opinion, rule 11 is not really fair for everyone. Please edit.

this is where maynard comes in and says "no."

so no.

CYBER
07-26-2012, 08:48 AM
No no no no no no.
EDIT: this fucking forums automatically posted before i explained why:

1- there will ALWAYS be someone leveling a race, no matter what. There will always be constant bitching about this when you force a max player off bcos of a newb.
2- It should all depend on common courtesy, I've had max vagaBOND personally since 2 days after it was added to the server, when I'm playing it and someone says "yo cyber, can i play the race? bcos i need to level it", this is where u look at the game, if you are the indispensable vagabond that is balancing the team so that your own team doesnt get raped (i mean u;re like team leading or smthn and carrying the team), then changing the race to please an idiot who has yet to master it is NOT beneficiary for the team. That person will most likely end up with a 0.000001 kdr on it while ur team gets raped and no one on ur team gets money for tomes... This is where i say " NO, u cant have it now, we're being fucked, but ask me again next map for sure"
Now if Im just playing the race for shits and giggles and the team can go without my help this game, I would most definitely jump off the race for that leveling guy. Ask around, max people always do that.

3- But to go all out and create a rule that would fuck up a max player that made a huge effort to level his races fast, just to please a leveling guy, at the expense of the team is retarded.
If you have a beef with someone that is whoring a strong race, just DONT BE ON HIS TEAM NEXT MAP... and try your luck there...
there are douchebags sometimes that wont play nice, wait till they get off or they get bored...

4- or even better, ur BEST solution, say they are playing vagalion, is to go on the OTHER team, and go fucking OP races against him with laces and shadow hunter wards etc... and FORCE HIM off that fucking race, the right way, the soldier way. Then u can earn that race, or if someone else took it, u have a better chance with them maybe

lychee
07-26-2012, 08:55 AM
Why not edit this rule? so, you guys think this is fair? If you wanted to level up a certain limited race like molecule, one of the vagas and someone is on it 24/7. Then it is fair for someone else?

CYBER
07-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Why not edit this rule? so, you guys think this is fair? If you wanted to level up a certain limited race like molecule, one of the vagas and someone is on it 24/7. Then it is fair for someone else?
when i wast typing, it fucking post my comment before i explained why, go re read my comment...
there are many reasons to why there isnt a rule , and its to protect the people who worked hard to max their race.
Call tem race whores? it's still dedication to try their best to hold a fucking race, its not an easy job, trust me, i've been trying to do it for vagalion and its a bitch when u have 5 other ppl waiting to read the "change race" text in chat, or to see u go afk or kicked etc...

but the most important reason, is gameplay, as explained above:
in no way , shape or form, should there be a rule that would explicitely take out a max race player from being possibly helpful for the team, just to please the egoistic low level who wants to level at the worst times.
it all comes down to common courtesy, just know what team u;re joining, MAKE FRIENDS for fucks sake, and u can have a max race then...

Masskid
07-26-2012, 10:40 AM
it all comes down to common courtesy, just know what team u;re joining, MAKE FRIENDS for fucks sake, and u can have a max race then...
also, try asking nicely. Most players will give it up because they are getting bored and don't wanna level for a bit. Just complaining about a guy whoring the race will usually make them whore it more >.>

CYBER
07-26-2012, 12:22 PM
btw, i cant tell you how many times i made deals with people regarding restricted races :
"Cyber can i have vagabond/molecule/rap/etc..."
- "Sure, but can u tell me when u jump off it? I might also need it in about 10 rounds"
- "oh no worries, i will. Thanks."

OR vice versa:
"Yo, <insert newbie name>, can you pass vaga a few rounds just so that I can balance these shitty teams? I'll pass it back as soon as you ask."
"- mmm k, sure!"
*say about 6 rounds later*
"Cyber can i has vaga back? "
"Sure thing, end of round , be ready"
"Sweet thanks."

... i mean seriously , i dont see why you need to make retarded rules if all it takes is just you befriending the right people, and playing smart...
do you know how many times i messaged shady or tom or someone and said
" YO! im going in game in 10 minutes, if vagabond open?"
- yeah, for now.
- can u hop on it till i show up?
- sure.
*cyber joins the game*
-who has vaga?
*random ppl* : Shady.
*shady switches off*
- Alright, i got vaga. thanks.
* a map later, i get bored of vaga, ask shady if he wants it, commmon courtesy, if not, i tell everyone in chat "VAGA ON MY TEAM OPEN, someone good take it!"

again... be smart, and dnt bitch about people beating u to the restricted races... learn to be flexible, you cant always get the race u want at all times, sometimes u settle.

Assassin
07-26-2012, 12:31 PM
I can see both points in the matter but cyber is right. We're not here to babysit and you can just do a spec swap to level up things as you play others with tomes. Hell my vagalion is like lvl 21 and i have 0 time played on it. But srsly just ask the people and as long as you know the person or make friends with them (i know !gasp) then you can trade it off for a few rounds and move on.

This only pops up when a new race pops up and will die down once people get there fill so just wait it out.

XX0wnsXY
07-26-2012, 01:41 PM
The rule shouldn't be changed. I don't want to deal with the clusterfuck of people playing their maxed races for fun and having to tell them to get off...that's not fair to the person playing the race. The server is here for fun, not to be a chore and have those complaining about not getting a limited race get their way every time.

maynard
07-26-2012, 03:19 PM
the rule is fine. our WCS server is a competitive server, not a free hand out server. if you want 2 get on the race, work for it... I did in the past as did every other person... just as people still do now when it comes 2 playing vegabond

the rule is fine and always has been.

lychee
07-26-2012, 04:19 PM
I am not asking for a handout. If someone who has enough levels should be able to use it just as much anyone else. I have asked for vagalion or vagabond for a few rounds, but there are some individuals who just want to keep it for themselves. I will not point out the names. If they have maxed out the race then the person should give up the race to someone who did not have a turn at it because it will make it a friendlier(not too sure if that is even a word. haha) server. Just giving my input about this. It is fine if nobody agrees because it is an opinion.

maynard
07-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Maxing out a race does not mean a person shouldn't be allowed 2 play it... you cant tell someone who works hard for something that they can't enjoy the full benefit of it once they have accomplished it.

the person whose on the race now, obviously managed 2 get on it... which means you can do the same. I was just playing, and no one was even on it for like 5 rounds strait lol... if you keep trying 2 get on it, you will.

lychee
07-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Some individuals like me have only an hour or so of game time, but a lot of individuals are waiting to play the race(vagalion) because it is new.

maynard
07-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Some individuals like me have only an hour or so of game time, but a lot of individuals are waiting to play the race(vagalion) because it is new.

well... that sucks... but that's your issue, not the servers.

it's first come first serve. always has been, always will. we're not going 2 enforce a time schedule or sign up sheet for a race, that's just ridiculous, and unrealistic.

give it time... and people wont be so obsessed with it.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-26-2012, 05:28 PM
well... that sucks... but that's your issue, not the servers.

it's first come first serve. always has been, always will. we're not going 2 enforce a time schedule or sign up sheet for a race, that's just ridiculous, and unrealistic.

give it time... and people wont be so obsessed with it.

i think what he is frustrated at is the part where said individual player has 10hours 37min and 43 seconds logged in to the server soley on that race.

as in, they have not left the server at all in that time. Holding bowel movments because of the afk manager, not eating.. and passing out from dehydration...

lychee just wait alittle longer, if these race whores dont die from dehydration and bowel infection soon.. santa is right around the corner.

Chef C Green
07-27-2012, 12:35 PM
@Lychee, I agree that vagalion is ridiculously competitive to get on right now, but it's just like getting tickets to a concert, early bird catches the worm (and in this case it means camping out a night or two to get that "ticket" :smirk:). Although it would be nice to have classes be up for grabs at the end of maps (server crashes would be the same as they are currently), thus allowing truly competitive players to just upgrade their connection to have a reasonable chance of getting it, it would ultimately make power leveling those classes still very difficult.

Just level your other races (jack, vagabond, athena, etc) if you haven't already, and if you have, HELP OUT YOUR TEAM TO FIGHT THESE VAGA WHORES! Grab an effective class or some laces to make these players exp go so slow, they get tired of the race. That or take a week or two off of playing (what I'm doing ^_^). After that episode with the summoning of shadow hunters to our spawn... I'm good with just forums and anime for a bit haha. But yeah, rules aren't gonna be changed (least not from seeing a new race become *shockingly* highly desireable upon release...

lychee
07-27-2012, 12:50 PM
I have a pretty good connection. The rule is the player have to the right to reserve playing the race with map change or server crash. I can easily take the limited race easy. Exactly, like you say(@ chef c green), if the person was really playing it competitively, then they should have a better connection. If it was truly first come first serve, then the rule should be edited a little. A lot of people want to challenge this rule, as for what mikey has said about those race whores who do not eat,drink or even piss to stay on the race(I hate you, j/k). I do not mind waiting to play this race because I still have a couple of more races to level. I am glad santa is out now.

StarsMine
07-28-2012, 06:41 AM
Where you live now makes you uncompetative.
Also I never connect to the servers quickly, but I have a very fast internet, my ping is almost always under 20 when I am in virginia.
The current rule makes it far more fair to everyone. Just wait a damn month when the hype dies down, You have santa and alot of races like vagabond that you could work on.

lychee
07-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Where you live now makes you uncompetative.
Also I never connect to the servers quickly, but I have a very fast internet, my ping is almost always under 20 when I am in virginia.
The current rule makes it far more fair to everyone. Just wait a damn month when the hype dies down, You have santa and alot of races like vagabond that you could work on.

What do you mean uncompetative? I am always one of the first ones to connect to a new map or when server crashes. I have maxed out vagabond, but I have to max vagalion, genocide, molecule, santa, jack and beast. Everything else is maxed I think.

Sorry for off topic.

maynard
07-28-2012, 01:26 PM
if you could max vegabond... you can max vegalion....

Masskid
07-28-2012, 04:18 PM
What do you mean uncompetative? I am always one of the first ones to connect to a new map or when server crashes. I have maxed out vagabond, but I have to max vagalion, genocide, molecule, santa, jack and beast. Everything else is maxed I think.

Sorry for off topic.

you've basically said that if the person cant get in fast enough they aren't competitive... StarsMine says that even with this fast internet he cant get in fast... aka you just called him uncompetitive >.>

Chikun
07-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Why are we complaining about having to wait to play a race that was just released and restricted to 1 per team. This whole "I want it NAO!" attitude is demeaning to the human race. :banghead:

Masskid
07-31-2012, 07:52 PM
Is it allowed to block all the passage ways to objective with hell hunter's offensive nades?

CYBER
07-31-2012, 08:06 PM
Is it allowed to block all the passage ways to objective with hell hunter's offensive nades? yes. As long as not all passages to the objective are SPAMMED with 2-3+ grenades, then its ok. Assuming that the nades dnt cover the obective it would rake a fuckton of grenades nwY to block then all AND spam it all.