PDA

View Full Version : Tragedy <ibis.a> Clan Application

Pages : [1] 2

Tragedy
11-02-2009, 02:14 PM
UPDATED:

In game Name: Tragedy <ibis.a> or Matt Damon <ibis.a> (haha)

Weapons of Choice: While CT: M4 w/ Deagle. While T: Ak-47 w/ Dualies. I will try and raise my skill in awping from time to time but it's rare...I hate camping.

Maps: Ohh let's see here: Assault 2005, Office 2007, Egons World, and Compound.

Reason for App: I used to be a pretty active member in the Ibis community as well as an active admin about 2 years ago. Due to certain circumstances, I parted ways with CSS...but have now returned. The moment I re-installed CSS on my comp, I did my best to find this place again via google...all it took was one search. "Top CSS Servers". Boom, there Ibis was...#4. *giggles*. Anyway...I have been back now for a few months and love where things are now going with the servers. Clan Members getting moderation privileges, more respect on the servers...I am definitely liking where things are headed. Anyway, I am a pretty well respected ADMIN on the IBIS servers with little to no complaints about me, and ZERO abuse threads about me. I play by the book (TOS and Server Rules) and keep things fair for all players I am playing with. I would love to be an Ibis Clan Member because I believe that I could help successfully continue the current changes and bring more respect to the admin servers as well as keeping IBIS in high demand among CSS servers and keeping it fun for everyone. Thanks for the consideration...

IBIS Members you play the most with: When I used to play, I played with: CO, Dual, Deprodigy Manbearpig, Beast, Midget, Uncle June, Wickedtribe, Rapedolla, Whytboiz and Zero (if I forgot to put your name I'm sorry!). Now that I am back I have become friends and play with: Sin, Mastagunz, Ripper, Pink, Southside, Ninja, Walter, Christmas, Inthebutt, James, Vlad, Tommy and a wholllle lot of others I can't think of right now...

Experience: I started playing CSS with Ibis and haven't gone anywhere since for almost 3 years. After a break and just coming back (roughly 3 months ago) I already have a "decent" ranking within the Pub & GG servers, as well as high activity in the zMod Server (don't enjoy it but go there for support and to make sure things are running smoothly)... As time progresses I will get more of my touch back, but for now...it is what it is!

Contact Info: Steam Account Name - IndieSceneTV

About me: I'm 22 years old and into: Music, Marine Biology, Drums, Guitar and Cars. I have been playing drums and guitar for over 7 years now and can play a wide range of music from pop, to punk, to metal (my fav). I am currently transferring to UNCW (Wilmington, NC) to get my degree in Marine Biology to focus on Coral and Reef life. Also, very into cars. I have owned a 300whp Dodge SRT-4 and a 263whp Acura RSX Type-S in my time...and love the way it feels with the windows down and the speedometer up.

If you like me, awesome...if you don't, that's cool too. We all have our reasoning for things and I don't take things on here personal so respond how you'd like.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Good Luck Tragedy ! It's a good player !

Tragedy
11-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Thx Frenchy :hail:

Sin
11-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Traj is a chill cat. +1

I make him rage whenever we PUB though. :lmao::lmao:

Tragedy
11-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Traj is a chill cat. +1

Yeah, Pub with you is fuckin' hilarious. I never know wtf is going on.

Christmas
11-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Considering he was in the clan in the past (and seems to be the most active of any clan member, current or not) I don't see why he shouldn't be put back in.

Sin
11-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Traj was Ibis?

Side Note: They just opened up an "Ibis Plaza" Office complex near where I work.

ManBearPig <ibis>
11-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Hacks.

Tragedy
11-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Hacks.

lol long time no see MBP. LOVE YOU TOO!

Tragedy
11-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Considering he was in the clan in the past (and seems to be the most active of any clan member, current or not) I don't see why he shouldn't be put back in.

Thx Buddy. :-)

๖ReS
11-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Traj was Ibis?

Side Note: They just opened up an "Ibis Plaza" Office complex near where I work.

GET YOUR FAG ASS OVER THERE AND PULL A CLONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXy75GQT2b8

Tragedy
11-02-2009, 11:10 PM
GET YOUR FAG ASS OVER THERE AND PULL A CLONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXy75GQT2b8

funny as hell.

Hitman
11-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Changes vote to -1

EVL_Ripper
11-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Gotta give it up for my fellow North Carolinian (close enough to give some support, far enough to avoid being raped). :wtg:

Jeimuzu
11-03-2009, 05:11 AM
Well now I know not to get a Mac.

Good luck.

Tragedy
11-03-2009, 09:43 AM
hitman says YES!!!!!!

This guy was the shit back in the day when I was still an admin before I left and still is the shit!!!

YES!!!!

so enthusiastic!

walterbrunswick
11-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Good luck Tragedy!!:wtg:

Tragedy
11-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Good luck Tragedy!!:wtg:

thx buddy.

&&toasties
11-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Traj is a chill cat. +1

Fuckin' skanks.

Good luck, Tragedy.

Thanks for the adders.

: D

BTW:

I AM BACK.

xDD

I LIKE TURTLES
11-04-2009, 08:35 AM
sorry your app cannot be considered until i pew on your face.

just an FYI

Tragedy
11-04-2009, 12:07 PM
sorry your app cannot be considered until i pew on your face.

just an FYI

this doesn't sound appealing to me.

Hitman
11-04-2009, 01:46 PM

dont worry about turtles hes the community pedophile

inthebutt
11-04-2009, 03:12 PM
dont worry about turtles hes the community pedophile

dude what are you talking about hitman???

TURTLE is not the community pedobear, that is reserved strictly for walter.

get it right bro!!

as for tragedy good luck on your app. although I still don't understand how you got kicked out of the clan even if you didn't play in awhile. cause wickedtribe didn't play for like a year and came back, and was still in the IBIS clan.

Tragedy
11-04-2009, 04:30 PM
as for tragedy good luck on your app. although I still don't understand how you got kicked out of the clan even if you didn't play in awhile. cause wickedtribe didn't play for like a year and came back, and was still in the IBIS clan.

^^Don't believe I was kicked or anything. Last time I talked to anyone on here prior to me quitting (2 years ago), it was with Whytboiz and him telling me I got in. Right around the same time though is when I stopped playing and got my Mac so I really didn't get to represent the clan too much...and that's why when I came back I tried to find my old application or some news announcement or whatever but couldn't find anything. Anyway, that's my reasoning for the start of this thread! Hahaha. Hopefully some of my old buddies whom are in the clan will jump in here and +1 me...sucks 90% of the clan is inactive.

EVL_Ripper
11-04-2009, 04:51 PM

Don't worry, he doesn't mean it literally, he got a vasectomy when he was 14.

Tragedy
11-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Lol sounds like a party.

Hitman
11-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Lol sounds like a party.

its true that most of the clan is inactive. Kinda sad really that none of them are actually doing what they all said they would when joining.

If you looked at their apps before we changed servers, it said that we will be active and support this clan.

Ok I understand jobs, military and all. But excluding the military part, not even once a month for most of these guys? kinda sad

&&toasties
11-04-2009, 10:14 PM
OMGGGG.

You killed me sooooo many timesssss.

FUCK YOU.

SKANK.

Tragedy
11-04-2009, 10:31 PM
omgggg.

You killed me sooooo many timesssss.

Fuck you.

Skank.

damn right i did. Right in the face

Sin
11-05-2009, 08:26 AM

WTF did I miss?! Goddamnit!

Tragedy are you in the clan yet?

Tragedy
11-05-2009, 08:03 PM
WTF did I miss?! Goddamnit!

Tragedy are you in the clan yet?

Don't think so. I thought decisions were only made once a year or some shit?

EVL_Ripper
11-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Don't think so. I thought decisions were only made once a year or some shit?

They draw a name out of a hat from the current apps, shit I've been passed up 3 years in a row.

wickedtribe
11-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Tragedy im 90% sure you just need to talk to Zero and get this stratend out lol. I was gone for a long ass time and came back I will still in the clan... you should be unless youve been told otherwise...

&&toasties
11-05-2009, 09:54 PM

But I jizzed right back in yours.

So it's good.

Get on right now.

So I can own you.

And slap you.

&&toasties
11-05-2009, 10:50 PM
YAY!

My slut is a clan member.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Tragedy,

As i stated during gungame last night...
Because my nade pew'd on your face... your app is now live.
good luck.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-06-2009, 05:05 PM
YAY!

My slut is a clan member.

STFU you smelly cunt rag.

&&toasties
11-06-2009, 07:31 PM
STFU you smelly cunt rag.

NOU!

You...you....DIRTY HO!

Yeah!

inthebutt
11-06-2009, 09:00 PM
NOU!

You...you....DIRTY HO!

Yeah!

did smuT kick you out skank??

you do realize that you are not welcomed back here but yet you still post in the forums.

I see a dirty hoe name autumn.

&&toasties
11-06-2009, 10:36 PM
did smuT kick you out skank??

you do realize that you are not welcomed back here but yet you still post in the forums.

I see a dirty hoe name autumn.

LMAO.

Wow.

Are people seriously this late?

I've BEEN banned, then found out I was UNBANNED and was REBANNED for the SAME reason I was banned BEFORE.

Duurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

xDDD

inthebutt
11-06-2009, 10:39 PM
LMAO.

Wow.

Are people seriously this late?

I've BEEN banned, then found out I was UNBANNED and was REBANNED for the SAME reason I was banned BEFORE.

Duurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

xDDD

so than why are you back here skank??

&&toasties
11-06-2009, 10:42 PM
so than why are you back here skank??

Is that all you can come up with?

Skank?

Lmao.

I'm back because I know that just my presence can annoy the shit out of pitiful people like you.

inthebutt
11-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Is that all you can come up with?

Skank?

Lmao.

I'm back because I know that just my presence can annoy the shit out of pitiful people like you.

it doesn't bother me one bit that your back. it just give me something to do now.

but I am pretty sure NYS is already in the process of having you perm ban. so before he does, I need to have a little fun too.

oh and no skank isn't the only one I can come up with: bitch, cunt, cum dumpster, anal whore, slut, nympho, STD breeder, AIDS carrier, HIV hoe.

that's just some.

&&toasties
11-06-2009, 10:51 PM
it doesn't bother me one bit that your back. it just give me something to do now.

but I am pretty sure NYS is already in the process of having you perm ban. so before he does, I need to have a little fun too.

oh and no skank isn't the only one I can come up with: bitch, cunt, cum dumpster, anal whore, slut, nympho, STD breeder, AIDS carrier, HIV hoe.

that's just some.

You're so mature.

I highly doubt you get as much pussy as you say you do.

And as I've said before, if people really wanted me gone, I would've been gone already.

ANNDDDD:

Can you come up with mature insults?

Or is that too much for your pathetic brain to handle?

inthebutt
11-06-2009, 10:53 PM
You're so mature.

I highly doubt you get as much pussy as you say you do.

And as I've said before, if people really wanted me gone, I would've been gone already.

ANNDDDD:

Can you come up with mature insults?

Or is that too much for your pathetic brain to handle?

first you say I'm mature than you ask if I can come up with mature insults. sure I can wanna hear the first one I can think of??

at least the chicks I bang can have babies.

how does that one work out for you skank??

&&toasties
11-06-2009, 10:55 PM
first you say I'm mature than you ask if I can come up with mature insults. sure I can wanna hear the first one I can think of??

at least the chicks I bang can have babies.

how does that one work out for you skank??

That doesn't even make sense.

You don't even realise when someone is insulting your intelligence...but I can see why.

And why do you want to knock your mom up?

That's just gross.

inthebutt
11-06-2009, 11:00 PM
That doesn't even make sense.

You don't even realise when someone is insulting your intelligence...but I can see why.

And why do you want to knock your mom up?

That's just gross.

hahahaha you must not be intelligent if you can't understand what I said.

at least your mom can make babies and my mom can still make babies.

but can autumn make babies?? nope she's lost her womanhood, her baby maker is broken and can't be fixed.

oh and remember when your step dad or who ever threw you out?? that man was doing the right thing.

yeah I'll dig up all the old sappy shit you posted on here.

Christmas
11-06-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm getting kinda pissed that people are stealing my line (skank) all the goddamn time.

I demand royalties from all you freeloaders...

inthebutt
11-06-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm getting kinda pissed that people are stealing my line (skank) all the goddamn time.

I demand royalties from all you freeloaders...

well tell your ex internet girl friend to leave and I wouldn't call her a skank and you can have your skank line back.

simple as that christmas.

&&toasties
11-06-2009, 11:07 PM
hahahaha you must not be intelligent if you can't understand what I said.

at least your mom can make babies and my mom can still make babies.

but can autumn make babies?? nope she's lost her womanhood, her baby maker is broken and can't be fixed.

oh and remember when your step dad or who ever threw you out?? that man was doing the right thing.

yeah I'll dig up all the old sappy shit you posted on here.

Lolol!!

Honestly.

Did I ever post that I can't use my ovaries?

At any rate, that's completely irrelevant.

We're talking about your insecurities and your lack of intelligence.

Not whether or not my ovaries work.

Lmao!

Christmas
11-06-2009, 11:14 PM
well tell your ex internet girl friend to leave and I wouldn't call her a skank and you can have your skank line back.

simple as that christmas.

It's actually as simple as you not using my fucking line you fucking asian.

I'm the fucking man.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!

&&toasties
11-06-2009, 11:38 PM
It's actually as simple as you not using my fucking line you fucking asian.

I'm the fucking man.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!

Tell people to stop calling me your internet girlfriend.

Never was.

xDD

walterbrunswick
11-07-2009, 12:14 AM

Didn't anyone ever tell you it's pointless to argue with a gorilla/anthropoid (person who resembles a nonhuman primate)?

Tell people to stop calling me your internet girlfriend.

Never was.

xDD

I must be missing something...

inthebutt
11-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Didn't anyone ever tell you it's pointless to argue with a gorilla/anthropoid (person who resembles a nonhuman primate)?

I must be missing something...

didn't anyone tell you its against the law to be a pedobear??

autumn is still a skank.

Hitman
11-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Lolol!!

Honestly.

Did I ever post that I can't use my ovaries?

At any rate, that's completely irrelevant.

Not whether or not my ovaries work.

Lmao!

didnt you post a while back before you left for some time about a health issue tha you had, and soemthing had to be removed?

Tragedy
11-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Ladies...

please take your drama, fake drama or whatever it is and make a new thread regarding it. THIS IS MAH PAGE!! lol

EVL_Ripper
11-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Ladies...

please take your drama, fake drama or whatever it is and make a new thread regarding it. THIS IS MAH PAGE!! lol

It's all fake drama, it's a play put on for your amusement, don't be such an ungrateful bastard.

Sin
11-07-2009, 11:18 AM
don't be such an ungrateful bastard.

This. Entertainment is what it is.

Tragedy
11-07-2009, 02:45 PM
lol i was joking you HOMOS. Damn Ripper...Sin...you know better than that.

Im out of town this weekend due to my dads...3rd wedding? Sucks because I really wanted to PWN SOME NOOBS IN PUB!

EVL_Ripper
11-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Im out of town this weekend due to my dads...3rd wedding? Sucks because I really wanted to PWN SOME NOOBS IN PUB!

Do us a favor, tell your dad you always thought his ex wife was kinda hot and ask him if it would make him uncomfortable if you hooked up with her. Describe the expression on his face for us.

&&toasties
11-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Ladies...

LOLNO.

I'm enjoying making them feel like they have bigger balls than a 3 year old.

At any rate, why haven't you sent me those promised nudes yet, HUH??!?!

You fucking slut.

&&toasties
11-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Do us a favor, tell your dad you always thought his ex wife was kinda hot and ask him if it would make him uncomfortable if you hooked up with her. Describe the expression on his face for us.

Can I do that with your mom?

Tragedy
11-08-2009, 12:05 PM
bump. would like to get opinions from other ppl who have played with me as well. :-)

Christmas
11-08-2009, 02:37 PM
bump. would like to get opinions from other ppl who have played with me as well. :-)

I think it is irrelevant, honestly.

You were a clan member, went on a hiatus and are now playing again. You should be back in the clan, no questions asked.

Tragedy
11-11-2009, 11:55 PM
I think it is irrelevant, honestly.

You were a clan member, went on a hiatus and are now playing again. You should be back in the clan, no questions asked.

I love you Christmas. WHAT NOW?!

wickedtribe
11-13-2009, 12:00 AM
I love you Christmas. WHAT NOW?!

Dude just talk to zero, he will put you back in.... memories foggy I don't think I remember you getting in. Anyways he would put you back in... no issue... unless I am just the most unusual case ever... As far as I know this has been a when your in your in for life thing... I can only remember like uhhh..... two? members that have been kicked out in past.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Dude just talk to zero, he will put you back in.... memories foggy I don't think I remember you getting in. Anyways he would put you back in... no issue... unless I am just the most unusual case ever... As far as I know this has been a when your in your in for life thing... I can only remember like uhhh..... two? members that have been kicked out in past.

I second that, I don't remember him being a IBIS member too.

Tragedy
11-15-2009, 09:48 PM
I second that, I don't remember him being a IBIS member too.

Really? I put the tag on when Whytboiz told me I got in and I basically stopped playing soon after. Regardless, like I said in my prior post on here...I didn't really get a chance to rep the ibis tag...hence why I posted another application.

A lot has changed since then anyway and it's only fair I post another application IMO. Hell, since I have been back...I haven't even SEEN a clan member playing yet...so maybe I'll be the only active one if I get in? Haha

Tragedy
11-15-2009, 09:55 PM

Just wondering, do you or C.O. play on the servers anymore? I haven't seen either of you since I've been back.

wickedtribe
11-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Just wondering, do you or C.O. play on the servers anymore? I haven't seen either of you since I've been back.

I play now and again, whenever I see the pub with people I pop on in, pm your steam ID and I'll add you, maybe we can "pwn sum nubs"

inthebutt
11-16-2009, 07:08 PM
I play now and again, whenever I see the pub with people I pop on in, pm your steam ID and I'll add you, maybe we can "pwn sum nubs"

yeah wickedtribe always gets in the PUB when I have to go.

on a side note, why have NYS's stats been erased from the PUB stats??

XxMastagunzxX
11-17-2009, 06:59 AM

wickedtribe plays pub and zm rarely but he usually rage quits...:lmao: :assault:

I LIKE TURTLES
11-17-2009, 09:13 AM
yeah wickedtribe always gets in the PUB when I have to go.

on a side note, why have NYS's stats been erased from the PUB stats??

It happens when you are inactive for a while... Mine were erased but I put in some time and they came back.

Where has he been anyway? We had a CS date almost a week ago, I'm worried that something may have happened to him.

JAMES KISS ME YOU PRUDE.

Sin
11-17-2009, 09:54 AM
JAMES KISS ME YOU PRUDE.

I lol'd...

inthebutt
11-17-2009, 03:11 PM
It happens when you are inactive for a while... Mine were erased but I put in some time and they came back.

Where has he been anyway? We had a CS date almost a week ago, I'm worried that something may have happened to him.

JAMES KISS ME YOU PRUDE.

I don't know TURTLE he was on the forums yelling at skank autumn the other day but he hasn't been on steam in over 19 days.

Tragedy
11-17-2009, 04:17 PM
soooo when are decisions made regarding clan members? Doesn't seem like there are ANY active ones...so it looks like Ibis NEEDS a few...:-D

inthebutt
11-17-2009, 08:24 PM
soooo when are decisions made regarding clan members? Doesn't seem like there are ANY active ones...so it looks like Ibis NEEDS a few...:-D

usually new members are added at the beginning of every year. unless special circumstances arise than thats how long the normal app sit in review.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-18-2009, 03:48 PM
I don't know TURTLE he was on the forums yelling at skank autumn the other day but he hasn't been on steam in over 19 days.
I haven't been on Steam because I just moved in another place and I'm trying to figure out where to put my pc. As for now, I haven't decided where to place it.

Im still active and will always be active whether it be in the forums or the servers. Like I said before, I don't recall you being a member. Just because whytboiz told you to put the tag, doesnt mean you were a member. Not trying to be a dick but it's not smart trying to put other members under the bus who are currently inactive. If you want to become a member if IBIS, then I suggest other alternatives.

inthebutt
11-18-2009, 05:35 PM
I haven't been on Steam because I just moved in another place and I'm trying to figure out where to put my pc. As for now, I haven't decided where to place it.

what did you move closer to a hooker house?? I would suggest keeping your PC in a area readily available to porn access lol

oh and your PUB stats got wiped out, I know hold the 3rd spot for most AWP kills. oh sucka!!!

&&toasties
11-18-2009, 06:08 PM

You can yell through text?

oshit.

I lol'd.

Christmas
11-18-2009, 06:16 PM

Im still active and will always be active whether it be in the forums or the servers. Like I said before, I don't recall you being a member. Just because whytboiz told you to put the tag, doesnt mean you were a member. Not trying to be a dick but it's not smart trying to put other members under the bus who are currently inactive. If you want to become a member if IBIS, then I suggest other alternatives.

All he is doing is stating the truth. You, Zero, Jigsaw, and whytboiz when he feels like it are the only ones that are active. Wicked and Deprod hardly are ever here and the rest are kaput pretty much.

It would be nice to have a clan member who is on at least half as much as the regulars who have applied thus far.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-18-2009, 06:34 PM
All he is doing is stating the truth. You, Zero, Jigsaw, and whytboiz when he feels like it are the only ones that are active. Wicked and Deprod hardly are ever here and the rest are kaput pretty much.

It would be nice to have a clan member who is on at least half as much as the regulars who have applied thus far.

It doesn't matter what he or she states. It's our (IBIS) problem. We deal with these matters internally.

Tragedy
11-18-2009, 09:13 PM

Putting other members under the bus who are currently inactive? I have no idea what you are talking about C.O. I'm not putting anybody under any bus nor talking down about anyone or doing anything "negative". So ummm...yeah. :werd:

Tragedy
11-18-2009, 09:18 PM
It doesn't matter what he or she states. It's our (IBIS) problem. We deal with these matters internally.

Regardless of whose problem it is, me bringing it up by saying "hey there are like 0 active ibis members" doesn't mean i'm throwing anyone under the bus. It's just like saying " hey looks like yall are short on peeps and could use a few more good candidates, so here is my app!"

No harm done. Thx for seein' my side of things xmas.

Anyway, back to the app!

Christmas
11-18-2009, 09:25 PM

Yeah, looks like it is working.

inthebutt
11-18-2009, 09:26 PM
no offense tragedy but alot more apps have been waiting around before yours and still haven't been accepted cause they haven't voted on it yet.

what NYS is saying is leave the problems about the clan members being inactive to the clan members. its their problem not our as regs on the servers. you do know there is an entire section in the forums that we can't see but only clan members can see right?

so for all you know they could be working on it now but just cause you don't see it doesn't mean its happening. just be patient.

wickedtribe
11-18-2009, 09:33 PM
*sigh* indeed..... btw 90% of clan members are anti-social.... which idk if there are even 10 people to divide that evenly because I don't feel like counting off past members that were here when I joined.... like when you had to be ub3r good at pub to do this... before the zmod was made... hell even b4 GG.... I MISS THE PUB!

At any rate youll have to wait at least a good... erm.... month or so? unless you talk to Zero about having been in before.... if you have well then idk.

Christmas
11-18-2009, 09:47 PM
*sigh* indeed..... btw 90% of clan members are anti-social.... which idk if there are even 10 people to divide that evenly because I don't feel like counting off past members that were here when I joined.... like when you had to be ub3r good at pub to do this... before the zmod was made... hell even b4 GG.... I MISS THE PUB!

At any rate youll have to wait at least a good... erm.... month or so? unless you talk to Zero about having been in before.... if you have well then idk.

Since you are a clan member could you get ZERO to put actual playing bots in the server so people can go in by themselves and play while waiting for more people to show?

Tragedy
11-18-2009, 10:12 PM
no offense tragedy but alot more apps have been waiting around before yours and still haven't been accepted cause they haven't voted on it yet.

what NYS is saying is leave the problems about the clan members being inactive to the clan members. its their problem not our as regs on the servers. you do know there is an entire section in the forums that we can't see but only clan members can see right?

so for all you know they could be working on it now but just cause you don't see it doesn't mean its happening. just be patient.

lol i know i have to wait my post asking when they accept was a joke. Zero has always accepted apps every Spring if I remember correctly.

And I know what NYS is saying regarding the clan members being inactive and that it is "their" problem. True, it is there problem...but all I did was bring it up in conversation which caused no harm or was pointing fingers nor being rude to anyone.

I'm in no hurry to have a decision made on my app. The clan isn't the same as it was back in the day. I'd like to be in for a few reasons but mainly yes...it would be nice to see active clan members playing the ibis SERVERS. Like Wicked mentioned..you actually had to be GOOD back then and in the pub. That shit was fun back then. There was so many nerd rages and rage quits you never knew wtf was going to happen next.

Anyway...my app is up for a reason and if anyone is taking anything the wrong way, I apologize. Just chill out. I'm not one to point fingers or be rude to people at random so don't take anything too seriously.

Tragedy
11-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Since you are a clan member could you get ZERO to put actual playing bots in the server so people can go in by themselves and play while waiting for more people to show?

lol regardless of how hard we try I don't think that will happen. There are only like 5 of us that play the ibis servers that actually try to pack the pub in the first place.

Christmas
11-19-2009, 03:09 PM
lol regardless of how hard we try I don't think that will happen. There are only like 5 of us that play the ibis servers that actually try to pack the pub in the first place.

It may come as a shock to you but I used to be in a clan that had a CZ pub server filled up at least 20 hours a day.

Put 4 bots in and you will see more people come. It is ridiculously hard to fill up the server when you are playing by yourself waiting for people to show up one by one. By adding bots you add popularity, then add regulars, then add people paying moolah for admin.

Money in the bank.

inthebutt
11-19-2009, 03:23 PM
It may come as a shock to you but I used to be in a clan that had a CZ pub server filled up at least 20 hours a day.

Put 4 bots in and you will see more people come. It is ridiculously hard to fill up the server when you are playing by yourself waiting for people to show up one by one. By adding bots you add popularity, then add regulars, then add people paying moolah for admin.

Money in the bank.

since when do you have money in the bank??

Christmas
11-19-2009, 04:36 PM
since when do you have money in the bank??

Since your mom.

inthebutt
11-19-2009, 06:38 PM
Since your mom.

good than stop being a cheap person and buy admin back. you might as well buy it for ripper and I too than while your at it.

whytboiz33
11-20-2009, 05:51 PM
you were not in the clan, but youy were like 1 month away from being accepted. then you had to turn gay and become a douche bag. but i see that phase has passed. haha

plus 1 on the app

&&toasties
11-20-2009, 07:16 PM
you were not in the clan, but youy were like 1 month away from being accepted. then you had to turn gay and become a douche bag. but i see that phase has passed. haha

plus 1 on the app

oshit.

Eric has spoken.

I'm going to San Antonio for Thanksgiving.

Will you still be in Houston, then?

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-20-2009, 07:26 PM

plus 1 on the app

I still think he's a douche. -1

Tragedy
11-20-2009, 07:49 PM
I still think he's a douche. -1

lol you've always hated me. I couldn't help you wouldn't wear your tag and acted like someone else under a random name on the servers. Then I call you out on it and BAM douche-mode.

Anyway, I couldn't care less about that situation...too long ago to make judgements based on that.

And your -1 is quite funny since I think the only time I've talked to you since I've been back is right now...heck, everyone else likes me! (well..most).

Cheer up C.O....it's almost Thanksgiving!

Tragedy
11-20-2009, 07:50 PM

plus 1 on the app

Well shit then, maybe you were just telling me I was getting in but not confirming "hey you are in" oh well...

Good to hear from you again man, before that last month of hard times you were one of my best "friends" on here. Good times dude, can't forget that!

whytboiz33
11-21-2009, 02:18 PM
yeah, im in houston all day, ay day.

im going to watch the colts smash on the texans.

yea dude, you were a good canidet, hope to see you back in old form.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:53 PM
I am taking everything I said back.

NYS was right -1

Tragedy
11-21-2009, 05:03 PM
I am taking everything I said back.

NYS was right -1

My world is crashing down around me...:violin:

Oh please mighty hitman, please have mercy!

matrixninja
11-22-2009, 07:47 AM

Money in the bank.

I agree,not enough admins are on.As an admin myself,it can get hard to manage everybodys need's when its only me,because im usually on alot.

I also agree with the bot idea.Although some might be harder to kill than regular zombies/humans.

walterbrunswick
11-22-2009, 01:14 PM
I agree,not enough admins are on.

If you haven't noticed, quite a few people have stopped frequenting Zombie Mod.

The lag issues are driving it into the ground.

Sin
11-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Tragedy is cool. But he's really bad.

Tragedy
11-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Tragedy is cool. But he's really bad.

hahaha you are such a dick.

&&toasties
11-25-2009, 08:36 PM
hahaha you are such a dick.

I think they hate you because you're in love with me.

I told you to keep our affair a secret.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-25-2009, 09:17 PM
loool tragedy being an ass hole to a clan member, gl getting in now.

Tragedy
11-25-2009, 09:43 PM
loool tragedy being an ass hole to a clan member, gl getting in now.

It's just C.O....

Plus unlike half of you, my world won't end if I don't get in. But thanks for the support! :stupid:

EDIT: and no offense to C.O. but he has a problem with me for no reason. Back in the day we were completely fine with one another until he decided to abuse his admin while under random ass names without a tag. I called him out on it and got in a huge argument and he "disrespected me" over and over again on in-game-chat while I was admin; keep in mind, he was doing this b/c he knew I didn't know who he was at the time. Shortly after I quit the game. (not because of that reason). And ever since I have been back I haven't even played with him in-game yet nor talked to him yet besides this thread. He just decided to join in, assume random things and be a douche.

And if I have to get through C.O. just to get into the clan, then I couldn't care less about being in the clan. I'd rather stand up for what I believe in rather than suck up to his ass. I would actually find it hilarious if the decision on me being in the clan was based solely on the clan members decision...since 90% of them are inactive.

I am a good admin and besides the 2-3 admins that dislike me for calling them out for abusing powers or disagreeing with them while they are being ignorant assholes on the forum, everyone else seems to like me. I am fair, I follow all the rules and I don't do anything stupid like most (MOST, not all) of the other admins/players that are applying to be in the clan (cough ex hackers cough).

Anywho...thanks for the bump cock-bag. :-)

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Its just too bad that our input as members are an influence on who gets in as a member. I'd rather have Hitman or inthebutt backing me up than some asshole face like you attempting to make others believe that you were once a member.
Nice try jackass.
Now go get your fuck'en shinebox !!!

Christmas
11-26-2009, 08:34 PM
yeah, im in houston all day, ay day.

im going to watch the colts smash on the texans.

yea dude, you were a good canidet, hope to see you back in old form.

Learn to spell, you fucking burger flipper.

Good thing NYS doesn't have the same problems as you, otherwise I would be worried about the clan as a whole.

Tragedy
11-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Its just too bad that our input as members are an influence on who gets in as a member. I'd rather have Hitman or inthebutt backing me up than some asshole face like you attempting to make others believe that you were once a member.
Nice try jackass.
Now go get your fuck'en shinebox !!!

Nice comeback champ. Maybe next time you will throw something at me that actually has a point behind it?

Like I didn't know that your input counts? It's not like I can have a million votes from someone like Super Sonic (no offense sonic) and magically get in. Just because you get to push around "inmates" all day doesn't make you god NYC and you and I both know that, so please...step down from that invisible pedestal you think you deserve to stand on and chill the fuck out.

Asshole face? I like that one, pretty clever indeed NYC. Attempting to make others think I was a clan member? My whole story had viable points and beliefs and made complete since and I didn't change it once in any of my threads/posts. I stated what I believe had occurred due to actual occurances. It's not like I was like I WAS A CLAN MEMBER YAYYY and ppl were like no you weren't and I was like YEAH-HUH BRO NO LIES!

Oh and C.O., it's kinda hard for ANYONE to get your back when you don't play on our servers.

Have fun making use of your <ibis> tag while being a forum troll.

PS: Don't say anything back to my response unless you either a.) make sense, b.) make valid points with valid reasoning/facts behind them, or c.) admit you suck on-da-wang.

***oh, and just so ppl like Holy **** don't come rambling on here after my post to NYC...if this post and NYC's opinion solely choses my IN/OUT decision in the clan...then so be it. I'd rather be an honest and ACTIVE admin than a inactive clan member with too much testosterone.*** :wtg:

Tragedy
11-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Learn to spell, you fucking burger flipper.

Good thing NYS doesn't have the same problems as you, otherwise I would be worried about the clan as a whole.

at least Whyt is active. :banghead: Love you whyt! Good times playing with you and deprodigy again last night.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-27-2009, 05:48 PM
It's just too bad you'll never get in. Stay sticking to being a wannabee.

LMAO !!!!

&&toasties
11-27-2009, 06:03 PM
at least Whyt is active. :banghead: Love you whyt! Good times playing with you and deprodigy again last night.

I second this!

Playing with Whyt and Deprod was hella fun.

Tragedy
11-27-2009, 06:19 PM
It's just too bad you'll never get in. Stay sticking to being a wannabee.

LMAO !!!!

Another one of your pointless responses. :wtg: You've always been a moron NYS and that comment proves it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-28-2009, 08:54 PM
This moron was picked as being a member of IBIS. Might as well delete this app. It already has been denied.
Now go get your fuck'en shinebox !!

Tragedy
11-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Bumping the app!

No one likes a liar :wtg:

Oh and NYS, do me a favor and keep your "attempting to start drama" posts out of my application thread. You aren't repping the clan very well nor am I here to argue with you.

TO THE TOP!

inthebutt
11-30-2009, 12:34 AM
Bumping the app!

No one likes a liar :wtg:

Oh and NYS, do me a favor and keep your "attempting to start drama" posts out of my application thread. You aren't repping the clan very well nor am I here to argue with you.

TO THE TOP!

Tragedy your an okay PUB player but incase you forgot. This is the IBIS GAMING COMMUNITY. this community is runned by ZERO and JigSaw along with the IBIS CLAN MEMBERS. Sure NYS maybe unactive right now but that's the way it works. Now as far as your beef goes with NYS it would be a smart idea to resolve it if you wanna keep playing in the IBIS community. This isn't a democracy but more of what ZERO, JigSaw and the clan members say that's the way is gonna be.

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Tragedy your an okay PUB player but incase you forgot. This is the IBIS GAMING COMMUNITY. this community is runned by ZERO and JigSaw along with the IBIS CLAN MEMBERS. Sure NYS maybe unactive right now but that's the way it works. Now as far as your beef goes with NYS it would be a smart idea to resolve it if you wanna keep playing in the IBIS community. This isn't a democracy but more of what ZERO, JigSaw and the clan members say that's the way is gonna be.

I have no beef with you ITB but why would you even jump in to this? This isn't a Toasties thread.

1. Yes, this place is RAN by Zero and Jigsaw and the Ibis NAME is represented by the active clan members.
2. What does NYS being INactive have to do with anything? I don't care.
3. I don't have to resolve anything with NYS to stay in the Ibis community. Him and I have always disliked each other and it isn't going to change now. But to set the story straight and if you would read through the recent posts, he posts rudely and I just prove points.
4. I respect Zero, Jigsaw and 99% of the Ibis clan members and respect their decisions on things but when NYS acts like I have been denied and that I should delete my thread when I KNOW a decision hasn't been made yet (just so happens the other clan members like me and are informative), I will call him out on it.

Anyway...I have not directly bashed NYS without reason or facts OR him coming at me first with nonsense, so please stop trying to cause drama in my thread. If you are bored, go mess with Toasties or someone else. You and I both know I avoid the drama as much as possible, but if someone is bashing me for no reason, I will stand up for what I believe. Thanks

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 03:41 PM
BACK TO THE APP! Please keep all drama off my page.

If you like me, +1 YAYYY

If you don't, -1 YAYYY

Simple concept, let's stick to it!

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-30-2009, 04:06 PM
All it takes is one member not giving that important crucial vote and you're out. Inthebutt is right in his outlook on how to become a member. He has proved many times on why he has my vote.
As for you. You have no chance.
Where's that shinebox ?

XxMastagunzxX
11-30-2009, 04:08 PM
neutral only because you haven't posted in my app ^_^

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 04:18 PM
neutral only because you haven't posted in my app ^_^

lol have so!

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 04:24 PM
All it takes is one member not giving that important crucial vote and you're out. Inthebutt is right in his outlook on how to become a member. He has proved many times on why he has my vote.
As for you. You have no chance.
Where's that shinebox ?

I like how you continue to post after I stated to keep the drama out of my thread. You sure do have a female mentality when it comes to posting don't you.You have proven to me that you can be immature and annoying on the forums just like a noob admin thinking he is the shit and still be in the clan, that's for sure. ITB proving to you many times on why he has your vote? Then go post that in his thread, why the fuck do I care? If you like him that much, tell him again. Regardless, there is nothing to prove to you NYS, you don't even play the game. What am I supposed to do? Win you over with words and suck up to you? I'd rather not be in the clan if that was the case. I haven't played with you in game for 2 years and my vote from you is a -1, lol now that's funny. "Nope, I don't like how he talked to me in his app thread, -1 for me". Get a life bro. Or better yet, play the game so your vote would actually have some sense behind it.

EDIT: Everything with a ? after it was rhetorical, don't answer my questions; I couldn't care less about hearing from you again.

Like I said before, keep the drama out of my fucking thread. I don't need a security guard playing E-thug in my application. :banghead:

Christmas
11-30-2009, 04:29 PM
I like how you continue to post after I stated to keep the drama out of my thread.You have proven to me that you can be immature and annoying on the forums and still be in the clan, that's for sure. ITB proving to you many times on why he has your vote? Then go post that in his thread, why the fuck do I care? If you like him that much, tell him again. Regardless, there is nothing to prove to you NYS, you don't even play the game. I haven't played with you in game for 2 years and my vote from you is a -1, lol now that's funny. "Nope, I don't like how he talked to me in his app thread, -1 for me". Get a life bro. Or better yet, play the game so your vote would actually have some sense behind it.

Like I said before, keep the drama out of my fucking thread. I don't need a security guard playing E-thug in my application. :banghead:

https://lameness.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/bridge_burningjpg.jpeg

walterbrunswick
11-30-2009, 04:42 PM
I like Tragedy.

+1.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-30-2009, 04:52 PM
I love your rage.
Can you get your shinebox now ?

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-30-2009, 07:31 PM
It's just C.O....

Plus unlike half of you, my world won't end if I don't get in. But thanks for the support! :stupid:

I'd like to speak out what some members of the community will not say...

I have never posted an app to ibis. I don't wanna become part of ibis so please know what you are talking about okay dumb ass? I'm probably smarter then you could ever become. Hell i don't wanna brag, but i think i'm one of the brighter people in this server. Even though that is not saying much. :)You've been back in ibis for less the 2 months, you come in and act like you have much more authority then people like inthebutt, walter, dennis, matrix, damion, anex, res, christmas, me, all clan members, and other admins. You are infact a wanna be ibis member which is quite funny on the contrary. You are not better then any of these people in my book. You are a disgrace to ibis. You belong in the Rodrigo category when it comes to ranking admins and players as a whole. If you ever become part of ibis several contributing community members will leave ibis, as i am 1 of them.

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 07:44 PM

I have never posted an app to ibis. I don't wanna become part of ibis so please know what you are talking about okay dumb ass? I'm probably smarter then you could ever become. Hell i don't wanna brag, but i think i'm one of the brighter people in this server. Even though that is not saying much. :)You've been back in ibis for less the 2 months, you come in and act like you have much more authority then people like inthebutt, walter, dennis, matrix, damion, anex, res, christmas, me, all clan members, and other admins. You are infact a wanna be ibis member which is quite funny on the contrary. You are not better then any of these people in my book. You are a disgrace to ibis. You belong in the Rodrigo category when it comes to ranking admins and players as a whole. If you ever become part of ibis several contributing community members will leave ibis, as i am 1 of them.

^^For being so "intelligent" you sure can't read. I believe my last thread just said keep the drama away from here. Also, I don't believe I am better than any of the people you just listed. Minus you I like and respect everyone else on that list. What is it with people and their assumptions? Oh and act like I have more authority than anyone? Weird...besides making sure admins are wearing their tags, I think I kick/ban less people than any of the admins. Why? Because I follow the rules that Zero has laid out for us. :stupid: Don't get upset b/c I make you wear your tag. :wtg: Not to mention, besides the one time I played with you and you didn't have your tag on and I told you that you had to wear it yet you refused and whined about it, you and I have had 0 issues in game nor have I talked to you in game besides that time. Why so hostile? Put your e-peen back in your pants, no one wants to see that. If you want drama, go start another thread with the rest of your drama queen gals.

EDIT: Oh and speaking out for what community members won't say? Do you think I am stupid? Have you read the forums lately? When someone thinks something in ibis, it is said and a long 10+ pages of spam follows.

EDIT 2: But seriously, will all the known drama folk just stay out of my thread? I mean damn it's like fucking high-school up in this bitch. Grow up.

Christmas
11-30-2009, 09:11 PM
If you want the drama to stop you better get this thread closed.

Just read Toastie's application if you want further proof.

walterbrunswick
11-30-2009, 09:13 PM

Her's was deleted.

Christmas
11-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Her's was deleted.

Well there you go.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-30-2009, 09:28 PM

+1 to you my friend. :wtg:

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 09:38 PM

I don't want my application closed due to immature drama queens.

wickedtribe
11-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Could we please leave the personal attacks out of this thread?

Just say, like you, don't like you. Not that hard an will actualy spare you and a few people alot of time by not making us have to keep up on the he said she said bullshit.

NYS buddy, I love ya :)

Tragedy, I don't hardly know you, I played with you a little back when, but never really got to know you, I suggest mending broken bridges and discovering the root of what hatred people have against you, and the key to this all is not simply deflecting what people say towards you, but rather screening it, "ok I know you think I did this, but I'm going to prove in the future that I won't do this, ever,".

Currently I like playing with ya and ur my buddy in game, I have no quarrel with you, but being in the clan since we are so small means that your a big ambassador for us, and really what you got to do is prove that you get along with people, and people are cool, now I realise we all got haters, but thats their opinion and unfortunatly these opinions do effect you for beter or for worse.

Like I said, try to mend your broken bridges, goodluck and not everybody is out to getcha :)

Anyways, my two cents...

loka
11-30-2009, 09:48 PM
http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4455normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

But no seriously. Holy Shit is just sore because Tragedy said something about not having the tag on while using his admin. Problem is, other people have complained about it, but the new guy who comes back calls you out and your ass gets buttsore about it. Just because you've been around for a year, doesn't mean you get special treatment for anything. Just throwing it out there.

Continue being drama queens. This is worst than fags fighting over another man at a gay club.

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Could we please leave the personal attacks out of this thread?

Just say, like you, don't like you. Not that hard an will actualy spare you and a few people alot of time by not making us have to keep up on the he said she said bullshit.

NYS buddy, I love ya :)

Tragedy, I don't hardly know you, I played with you a little back when, but never really got to know you, I suggest mending broken bridges and discovering the root of what hatred people have against you, and the key to this all is not simply deflecting what people say towards you, but rather screening it, "ok I know you think I did this, but I'm going to prove in the future that I won't do this, ever,".

Currently I like playing with ya and ur my buddy in game, I have no quarrel with you, but being in the clan since we are so small means that your a big ambassador for us, and really what you got to do is prove that you get along with people, and people are cool, now I realise we all got haters, but thats their opinion and unfortunatly these opinions do effect you for beter or for worse.

Like I said, try to mend your broken bridges, goodluck and not everybody is out to getcha :)

Anyways, my two cents...

Hey man, thanks for the kind post...the thread needed a change!

I know what burned the bridge in the past with me and NYS (me enforcing the tag rule and he disrespecting me "an admin" under a different name WHILE using his admin commands) and when I came back to ibis I posted on his page saying " hey man get my back on the app!" and tried talking to him in a few threads (I can forget about the past and this is what I was doing) and BAM this is what I got basically. Haven't played with him in game...he hasn't talked to me in other threads...just BAM. As for others, (1...2??) I am greatly disliked for enforcing the tag rule as well. The only ppl that have verbally and publicly disliked me in-game and on the forums are the ones who I enforced the tag rule on. Hell, I can't help I follow the rules to a T while in game...:assault: Im the fucking tag police.

Other than that, I enjoy playing with you and 95% of the ibis community, and besides the very few haters, I get along with a majority of the ibis community on a great level. I am fair in-game, joke around a lot, have a shit ton of fun...but at the same time I make sure the server I am in is being ran properly and everyone else is enjoying their time playing on our servers.

Regardless of anything said in the past few pages I'm going to just PM them and try to keep this out of my thread. :-) thx bud.

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 09:57 PM
http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4455normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

But no seriously. Holy Shit is just sore because Tragedy said something about not having the tag on while using his admin. Problem is, other people have complained about it, but the new guy who comes back calls you out and your ass gets buttsore about it. Just because you've been around for a year, doesn't mean you get special treatment for anything. Just throwing it out there.

Continue being drama queens. This is worst than fags fighting over another man at a gay club.

Thx, glad you realize the tag thing as well. :icon_mrgreen:

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-30-2009, 10:32 PM
^^For being so "intelligent" you sure can't read. I believe my last thread just said keep the drama away from here. Also, I don't believe I am better than any of the people you just listed. Minus you I like and respect everyone else on that list. What is it with people and their assumptions? Oh and act like I have more authority than anyone? Weird...besides making sure admins are wearing their tags, I think I kick/ban less people than any of the admins. Why? Because I follow the rules that Zero has laid out for us. :stupid: Don't get upset b/c I make you wear your tag. :wtg: Not to mention, besides the one time I played with you and you didn't have your tag on and I told you that you had to wear it yet you refused and whined about it, you and I have had 0 issues in game nor have I talked to you in game besides that time. Why so hostile? Put your e-peen back in your pants, no one wants to see that. If you want drama, go start another thread with the rest of your drama queen gals.

EDIT: Oh and speaking out for what community members won't say? Do you think I am stupid? Have you read the forums lately? When someone thinks something in ibis, it is said and a long 10+ pages of spam follows.

EDIT 2: But seriously, will all the known drama folk just stay out of my thread? I mean damn it's like fucking high-school up in this bitch. Grow up.

I'm not causing any drama, if you think reading these threads are drama then your fucking pathetic. I don't have all day to troll the forums sorry that i missed out on what other people were speaking out against i must of missed that. Hell you must be missing a chromosome or something because you contridicted yourself when you said you had respect to everyone but me. Do i remind you read the shit you were talking to NYS about early in this thread? If you call that respecting him then, shit i might be retarded.

O-well ill let you get on with your pestilent life.

I grew over that shit. Hell i didnt even think about it when writing my "drama" rant. I don't like drama, cause it's un-needed and to fucking girly for me to care about.

loka
11-30-2009, 10:39 PM
You sure grew over that shit 2 weeks ago. :wtg: Keep it classy IBIS. Keep it classy. LOL

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-30-2009, 10:41 PM
You sure grew over that shit 2 weeks ago. :wtg: Keep it classy IBIS. Keep it classy. LOL

Hmm. quite funny.

Quick Question: Do lesbians like fried shrimp?

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 10:49 PM
I'm not causing any drama, if you think reading these threads are drama then your fucking pathetic. I don't have all day to troll the forums sorry that i missed out on what other people were speaking out against i must of missed that. Hell you must be missing a chromosome or something because you contridicted yourself when you said you had respect to everyone but me. Do i remind you read the shit you were talking to NYS about early in this thread? If you call that respecting him then, shit i might be retarded.

O-well ill let you get on with your pestilent life.

I grew over that shit. Hell i didnt even think about it when writing my "drama" rant. I don't like drama, cause it's un-needed and to fucking girly for me to care about.

I do respect NYS as a player, that doesn't mean I cannot defend myself in an argument. Again, please stay out of this thread. I'm sick of random personal attacks based on assumptions. GG

loka
11-30-2009, 10:50 PM
not into fried food. you could ask some butch tho. there not really lesbians. just confused trannies.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-30-2009, 11:29 PM
I do respect NYS as a player, that doesn't mean I cannot defend myself in an argument. Again, please stay out of this thread. I'm sick of random personal attacks based on assumptions. GG

Based of what you said i would find it as disrespecting. ""GG"

Tragedy
11-30-2009, 11:41 PM
Based of what you said i would find it as disrespecting. ""GG"

Dude, nothing you say makes sense. Seriously, read your posts and check your grammar and then rethink the whole "im smarter than anyone on the forum" thing. I said I respected him as a PLAYER. If while defending myself in an assumption based argument, I happen to be disrespectful, it is intentional. You don't think I know that? I didn't say I wasn't being disrespectful.

Seriously man, enough if enough.

XxMastagunzxX
11-30-2009, 11:47 PM
The next person to post is gay

(Excluding loka and lolsbians)

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Dude, nothing you say makes sense. Seriously, read your posts and check your grammar and then rethink the whole "im smarter than anyone on the forum" thing. I said I respected him as a PLAYER. If while defending myself in an assumption based argument, I happen to be disrespectful, it is intentional. You don't think I know that? I didn't say I wasn't being disrespectful.

Seriously man, enough if enough.

Enuf if enuf well okay den man ight ill give it to yah strat

Me n mi homeboies arnt hapy with your fakepunkass. Shit den.

You have lost. GG. :)

You probably won't realise it. I'd have to deeply explain this to you for you to understand. But here, since your up to bat ill tell you what pitch im throwing. You've already seen it once. Contridiction.

Enjoy. think about it. :)

The next person to post is gay

(Excluding loka and lolsbians)

As long as you still love me.

wickedtribe
11-30-2009, 11:55 PM
Enuf if enuf well okay den man ight ill give it to yah strat

Me n mi homeboies arnt hapy with your fakepunkass. Shit den.

You have lost. GG. :)

You probably won't realise it. I'd have to deeply explain this to you for you to understand. But here, since your up to bat ill tell you what pitch im throwing. You've already seen it once. Contridiction.

Enjoy. think about it. :)

Holy shit I have no issue with you, you are being an arrogant ass and it would be appreciated by the community as a whole if you cease your posts in this thread.

loka
11-30-2009, 11:59 PM
Holy shit I have no issue with you, you are being an arrogant ass and it would be appreciated by the community as a whole if you cease your posts in this thread.

You beat me to the punch Wicked. Now let me own your face.

loka
12-01-2009, 12:15 AM
As for this application. Everyone had the support of Tragedy under the assumption that he was a former member. He has been a player of IBIS prior 2 years ago. That's longer than many of the people who have came in here and given grief about a simple misunderstanding. Even I cannot voice an opinion considering I've only been playing on the server since June, and joined the forums in August. Unfortunately, there was a misunderstanding from whyt and Tragedy, but honestly who remembers shit from 2 years ago? Since this is the last time Tragedy ever had communication with the members of IBIS who remembers what?

Tragedy also called out the inactive members who don't try to make an appearance on the servers. Some of you took that as "omg why would you do that" but let this be known about the reasons of why a clan exists. It's for those who are within the clan to be active in their own gaming community. Even Wicked himself admitted there is inactiveness in the clan that bothers him. If Wicked can accept this, I'm not sure why others would take this offensively. It is exactly what it is.

I have in my short time have played with ZERO, Jigsaw, Wicked, NYS, and Whyt. How many of you are there? This is what Tragedy was trying to prove, but I guess even egos are huge on the internet.

I also will never promote an application. My approval is not needed, and we don't chose who gets in. So everyone who isn't in the clan can stop trying to act that your say is the final say because it's not. Your opinion is only noted, but the deciding factor is between those who have the clan forum view option.

inthebutt
12-01-2009, 03:00 PM
loka in case you haven't noticed I'm a dick to everyone, but I still get along with the majority of people.

you don't have to kiss ass to the clan members.

but the difference between me being an ass is that I do it as a joke, tragedy might be taking this personal.

Tragedy
12-01-2009, 03:29 PM
loka in case you haven't noticed I'm a dick to everyone, but I still get along with the majority of people.

you don't have to kiss ass to the clan members.

but the difference between me being an ass is that I do it as a joke, tragedy might be taking this personal.

Sup dude. No harm done by your other post, and I didn't take it personal. I understand where you are coming from, I was just stating my side as well...and since I had 2 other ppl bashing/riding my ass for no reason I was just like FAWK!!@)%*!%!%@###(#$($%)%_)^_

When am I gonna see you in game son?!

inthebutt
12-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Sup dude. No harm done by your other post, and I didn't take it personal. I understand where you are coming from, I was just stating my side as well...and since I had 2 other ppl bashing/riding my ass for no reason I was just like FAWK!!@)%*!%!%@###(#$($%)%_)^_

When am I gonna see you in game son?!

shit son you can't handle my skills in PUB, maybe if WHYT would stop buying the fucking AWP everytime he plays in the PUB when I'm in there!!!!!!!!

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 09:14 AM
shit son you can't handle my skills in PUB, maybe if WHYT would stop buying the fucking AWP everytime he plays in the PUB when I'm in there!!!!!!!!

true story. I can't handle the awpers. imma :assault: kind of guy.

fuckin snipers...PUSSIES!

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Just to remind you about your PM. It still doesn't change a thing about my views about your app.
It's too little too late.
As for the others, I'm pleased on all the soon to be members that were mentioned in the IBIS Members section. Congrats !!

Christmas
12-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Just to remind you about your PM. It still doesn't change a thing about my views about your app.
As for the others, I'm pleased on all the soon to be members that were mentioned in the IBIS Members section. Congrats !!

Hooray IBIS is finally doing something.

Hooray.

I LIKE TURTLES
12-02-2009, 01:20 PM

C.O.

Does this mean i'm in?

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 01:21 PM
C.O.

Does this mean i'm in?

Just as long as you coax James into a kiss. Yes. :lmao:

I LIKE TURTLES
12-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Just as long as you coax James into a kiss. Yes. :lmao:

I may have given up on that... i've never been rejected so many times in my life.

Rapedollar$
12-02-2009, 01:31 PM
so who made the cut?

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 01:40 PM
so who made the cut?

It will be announced before Xmas/New Years. I cannot reveal who they are at this time.

Rapedollar$
12-02-2009, 01:43 PM
arrrg... k, as much as i hate waiting i guess its something to look forward to...

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 01:55 PM

As for my PM, I clearly stated that I didn't care if it changed your opinion nor was that its purpose. It was also asked if you would stop posting in my thread and keep it in PMs. I guess you skimmed over that part. And posting congrats to other members on my page? How is that beneficial or why was that necessary? Oh wait...that was just you trying to be immature I bet. Regardless, it's obvious we don't like each other so stop being childish by posting in my thread. Thanks.

Anyway...grats to anyone who gets in. Maybe the clan will now be more ACTIVE than inactive. :-)

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 02:14 PM
awwww....too bad you aren't the forum moderator. Shinebox please?

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 02:21 PM
d7LERhz-s8k

Now go home and get you're fuck'en shinebox !

walterbrunswick
12-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Now go home and get you're fuck'en shinebox !

Billy Bats got really fucked up.

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 03:35 PM
awwww....too bad you aren't the forum moderator. Shinebox please?

That Ibis tag of yours sure does make your e-peen grow.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 04:01 PM
That Ibis tag of yours sure does make your e-peen grow.

Too bad you'll never have one. :wtg:

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Too bad you'll never have one. :wtg:

I think I am going to cry...:banghead: Not.

It's a game cock-bag, get it through your head. Hey, I like to look on the bright side...if I don't get in I don't have to worry about this:

6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.

:cheer:

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 04:28 PM
if I don't get in I don't have to worry about this:

6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.

:cheer:

if you get in ? There's no if. Get it ? Stick to being a wannabee.

Christmas
12-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Guys shut up.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Guys shut up.

Where's your xmas spirit ?

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 04:33 PM
if you get in ? There's no if. Get it ? Stick to being a wannabee.

You're right, I "wannabee" just like you NYS; an inactive clan member who trolls the forums with a nightstick in his ass. Oh, BTW... l2spell tard-0.

Hey, since I haven't been accepted into the clan, please delete/close my thread so I don't have to deal with you flirting with me on the daily. It's scary.

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Guys shut up.

I've asked him to do this numerous times, even in PMs...I think he might be semi-retarded. Oh well.

Christmas
12-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Where's your xmas spirit ?

Fuckin skanks took it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Fuckin skanks took it.

Fuck those skanks !!! Get a new hairdo and show them who's boss !!!

Tragedy, it's not the end of the world. Just pretend that you're in IBIS like you have when you returned to almighty IBIS.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I've asked him to do this numerous times, even in PMs...I think he might be semi-retarded. Oh well.

You were kissing up to me in your PM. I don't reply to kiss ass "wannabee" members. I'll post anywhere I please. You're a nobody trying to show some power that you don't even have in IBIS. You're a joke. Shinebox ?

XxMastagunzxX
12-02-2009, 04:50 PM
By saying fucking skanks did you mean toasties?

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 04:52 PM
You were kissing up to me in your PM. I don't reply to kiss ass "wannabee" members. I'll post anywhere I please. You're a nobody trying to show some power that you don't even have in IBIS. You're a joke. Shinebox ?

There you go again trying to lay down random facts that don't exist.

1. I wasn't kissing your ass in my PM to you. I actually wouldn't of sent you anything but I had other clan members ASKING me to be the mature one in the situation and tell you how I felt in a PM instead of on the forums. And in the PM itself I told you straight up I didn't give a shit if you liked me or not, but to please be mature about it and keep it off the forums.

2. Trying to show power? You really are fucking retarded CO. I'm not trying to show power at all, I have simply asked you over and over again to stfu and gtfo of my thread. Your persistence in the situation proves your maturity level.

3. At no time did I act like I was in IBIS. When I was asked/questioned about the situation, I openly told the truth and Whyt and I even came to the agreement that it was a misunderstanding between him and I. End of story so stop trying to use that against me.

In all seriousness CO, you need to grow the fuck up and stop trying to find things to argue about. You have no reasoning nor facts behind your posts in my thread. Everything you have said has been either a.) an assumption, or b.) shit that doesn't even make sense.

^^anyone with a brain bigger than yours can read this entire thread and see that.

Shinebox? :stfu: How many times do I have to prove you wrong before you shut your mouth?

wickedtribe
12-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Actualy, C.O. I ASKED him to mend broken bridges earlier in this thread, him doing it shows that he considered what I asked and did it.

That wasn't him kissing ass, he was trying to make it so you two quit argueing and left it as a personal rather than public matter.

C.O. I love that you voice your opinion and if you don't like sombody, you tell them, I love ya for it bro, but really is all this garbage worth your time?

XxMastagunzxX
12-02-2009, 04:56 PM
I think NYS just has fun making you rage...?

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 05:01 PM

lol this is nowhere near me raging. I won't rage over a game. I'm merely here to have fun.

walterbrunswick
12-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Jesus Christ you two.

NYS CO let this go man.

Tragedy really who cares if you don't get in. You got a pretty lady and a Harley. Have a drink and let this ride:wtg:

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Jesus Christ you two.

NYS CO let this go man.

Tragedy really who cares if you don't get in. You got a pretty lady and a Harley. Have a drink and let this ride:wtg:

I don't care, their loss. It doesn't effect my life at all. I just want him to stfu already.

and yes...let us ride. No one my age has a Harley where I live...so I can either ride with a bunch of old dudes, or ride alone. I ride alone. lol

walterbrunswick
12-02-2009, 05:06 PM
I don't care, their loss. It doesn't effect my life at all. I just want him to stfu already.

and yes...let us ride. No one my age has a Harley where I live...so I can either ride with a bunch of old dudes, or ride alone. I ride alone. lol

I'll join ya when I get my dad's Duke and a Class M :icon_mrgreen:

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 05:08 PM
I'll join ya when I get my dad's Duke and a Class M :icon_mrgreen:

:werd:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow almost 20 pages of spam ....Forum ibis ...= Spam morons?? (I am referring to some not all ...)

EDIT : I wonder when was the section for 18 years and over

whytboiz33
12-02-2009, 05:21 PM
good luck on the app, hope to see you apart of the membership in 2010

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-02-2009, 05:21 PM
I don't care, their loss.

+1 to ibis.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2009, 05:25 PM

An application at Ibis = One-year wait with uncertainty and you answer the door tag <ibis>

Admin = 3 days of waiting and you bear the tag <ibis.a>

Not much difference ... except wait
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

ARGH Google translator is moron...sorry for my english poor...

walterbrunswick
12-02-2009, 05:25 PM
An application at Ibis = One-year wait with uncertainty and you answer the door tag <ibis>

Shhh, don't tell them that! This whole fiasco is good for a laugh.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Shhh, don't tell them that! This whole fiasco is good for a laugh.

Walter No seriously ... what the true difference between admin and member of the clan ... I hope that this is not a history of tag ....:lmao:

Christmas
12-02-2009, 05:37 PM
By saying fucking skanks did you mean toasties?

I meant you woman.

You never make me chocolate.

walterbrunswick
12-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Walter No seriously ... what the true difference between admin and member of the clan ... I hope that this is not a history of tag ....:lmao:

I was being rhetorical, Tommy! You weren't supposed to respond...

Jesus, French Canadians...... :banghead:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Ah... -_-' I'm stupid

God, English Canadians.......:banghead:

walterbrunswick
12-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Ah... -_-' I'm stupid

God, English Canadians.......:banghead:

*cough* American *cough*

:lmao:

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Actualy, C.O. I ASKED him to mend broken bridges earlier in this thread, him doing it shows that he considered what I asked and did it.

That wasn't him kissing ass, he was trying to make it so you two quit argueing and left it as a personal rather than public matter.

C.O. I love that you voice your opinion and if you don't like sombody, you tell them, I love ya for it bro, but really is all this garbage worth your time?

Wicked I have alot of love for you bro. Is this all worth it. Damn right. I don't like "wannabee" douchebags trying to flex his so called powers telling people what to do in the forums and servers. Imagine if he were in IBIS ? Omg ! The headaches it would cause between members. At this time, we all get along well and we don't need this douchebag. Whyt and I already agreed he's not good for IBIS. It's done just like this pathetic app is done.

I get a kick out of this douche. He doesnt realize that once you bump heads with me, its all over for you. LOL

2010 ? Not even 3010. LMAO !!!

+1 to ibis.
This is why I like you. You have common sense. :wtg:

ARGH Google translator is moron...sorry for my english poor...

There's a big difference. You're unaware of the perks that we receive as members. If you only knew.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Price reductions admin?
Right to moderate abuse?
Huh ... be gods and destroy all those who contradict us!

Ah yes ... it's normal ... it's only 5 months that I play on the IBIS server ... and you? Hmmm ... 2 years!

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Price reductions admin?
Right to moderate abuse?
Huh ... be gods and destroy all those who contradict us!

Ah yes ... it's normal ... it's only 5 months that I play on the IBIS server ... and you? Hmmm ... 2 years!

Its been more than 2 years. Try 5 years.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Its been more that 2 years. Try 5 years.

ive been 3 1/2 and nys was here lool.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2009, 06:03 PM
O.O ! Oh Fuck !

walterbrunswick
12-02-2009, 06:03 PM
ive been 3 1/2 and nys was here lool.

You joined the forums in August '08. I joined a month before you, and I was playing on the servers several months before that. I've been here going on 2 years; there's no way you were here 3 1/2 years. TheLittlestHobo joined sometime in early '07 IIRC, he's older...

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2009, 06:06 PM
It always makes me laugh when I swear in English (Fuck, Shit, bitch, dick etc. ...)

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 06:10 PM
You joined the forums in August '08. I joined a month before you, and I was playing on the servers several months before that. I've been here going on 2 years; there's no way you were here 3 1/2 years. TheLittlestHobo joined sometime in early '07 IIRC, he's older...

The forums isn't the original join date. If you recall, everyone had to rejoin the forums twice.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-02-2009, 06:23 PM

I've been here since 06. I have a screen shot of my old computer of me playing in the ibis pub when it was v popular. I then move over to ZM when it was first introduce and try the GG out after having fun in the zm. I also changed steam accounts in 07.

wickedtribe
12-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Wo... wait a second, I was here before you C.O. and before Whyt, Manbear was here a little while (i think) before me, as he basicly got me in, Are you telling me I've been playin here over 6 years? holy fucking christ.

When was Trauma Ban'd cuz i got in right like a week or two after him.

Sin
12-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Did IBIS run a 1.6 server?

If not... I don't see how it's possible for a CSS server to be up before the initial launch in '04, unless we're talkin' beta servers.

whytboiz33
12-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Wo... wait a second, I was here before you C.O. and before Whyt, Manbear was here a little while (i think) before me, as he basicly got me in, Are you telling me I've been playin here over 6 years? holy fucking christ.

ive been here before you. youve been in clan longer.

XxMastagunzxX
12-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Did IBIS run a 1.6 server?

If not... I don't see how it's possible for a CSS server to be up before the initial launch in '04, unless we're talkin' beta servers.

IBIS has not always been CSS

inthebutt
12-02-2009, 07:34 PM
yeah well you know what?? I told ZERO to start the clan and servers!!!

oh yeah!!!

eat it noobs hahahahahahaha

XxMastagunzxX
12-02-2009, 07:35 PM
yeah well you know what?? I told ZERO to start the clan and servers!!!

oh yeah!!!

eat it noobs hahahahahahaha

lying whore :assault:

Tragedy
12-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Wicked I have alot of love for you bro. Is this all worth it. Damn right. I don't like "wannabee" douchebags trying to flex his so called powers telling people what to do in the forums and servers. Imagine if he were in IBIS ? Omg ! The headaches it would cause between members. At this time, we all get along well and we don't need this douchebag. Whyt and I already agreed he's not good for IBIS. It's done just like this pathetic app is done.

I get a kick out of this douche. He doesnt realize that once you bump heads with me, its all over for you. LOL

2010 ? Not even 3010. LMAO !!!

1. Dude, I've had enough of your immature bullshit, I'm surprised you are still in the clan. Is one of the perks for a clan member is "Do anything but hack and you are g2g"??? I mean really, you act like you're 12.

2. Telling people what to do on the forums and on the servers? Damn fucking right retard. I'm a fucking admin and I will enforce any/every rule that Zero wants to have enforced. Zero has these rules for a reason, I can't help it if I actually enforce them. I think I'm one of the only admins (no offense to any others) that hasn't gotten complained about or had an abuse thread made in their honor. ---> Besides people getting pissed at me for making them wear their tags, I've had no issues with anyone else on our servers or forums. I know all of the regulars and have a blast with them all the time. WTF is it with you and making up shit? This thread proves it and so do all of my other threads. Are you really THAT bored to just make up lies to try and convince the other clan members that I shouldn't be a part of ibis? Dude get a life.

3. Whyt said I shouldn't be in the clan? Weird... He posted on the page before you saying he wanted me in the clan, gave me a +1 prior to that post as well, and said so in-game too. Another lie from the infamous NYS? How are you still in the clan?

4. "I get a kick out of this douche. He doesnt realize that once you bump heads with me, its all over for you." Who do you think you are, Jesus? Zero? What is all over for me you fucking e-thug? Tell me that. MY APP?!?! OH MY GOD EVERYTHING IS OVER FOR ME. I feel bad for Ibis if the only reason why my app gets denied is because of you.

5. You all get along well within the clan? Sweet. If (yes I said IF, gotta problem? whine in another post), IF I get into the clan...nothing is going to change with any "relationships". IF I get into the clan, I'll never talk to you again. Why? Because of an awesome rule in the ToS stating that there will be no public arguing or flaming between clan members; and you should know by now NYS....I follow all the rules.

:banghead: Enough with the lies ya' downy. Doesn't look good, especially when all the proof going against your lies is for all to see throughout this thread. :violin:

Hitman
12-03-2009, 12:12 AM

Lol I still remember the whole Trauma incident!! Hahaha. He got banned and they accepted new members. Love it. Hes the whole reason why I love nipperhouse

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Cry much? You're done. Stick to ibis.a. The "a" at the end for you means asshole face. You have been denied. You're done. Caput!!! Zilch!! A nobody!! Do your job too as an admin!! Get your shinebox bitch!!!

Tragedy
12-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Cry much? You're done. Stick to ibis.a. The "a" at the end for you means asshole face. You have been denied. You're done. Caput!!! Zilch!! A nobody!! Do your job too as an admin!! Get your shinebox bitch!!!

Lie much? You fail CO. End of story.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Lie much? You fail CO. End of story.

What lies ? That you're not in IBIS ? The Gods have spoken. DENIED !!

Tragedy
12-03-2009, 05:11 PM

What lies? Lol...I guess you can't read either. :stupid:

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-03-2009, 10:27 PM
trying out for [smuT] i heard that's quite funny.

XxMastagunzxX
12-03-2009, 10:32 PM
trying out for [smuT] i heard that's quite funny.

Tragedy I am disappointed in you... :headache:

this app will never pass now.....EVER

wickedtribe
12-03-2009, 10:50 PM

QFT /charlimit

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-03-2009, 11:48 PM
NYS said I was denied already sooo your point would be? Vladninja was trying out for smuT right now as well. Who cares lol. You asked "are you Tragedy from Ibis?" Was I scared to say yes? Nope I was like " Sure am ", already recognizing the zlm tag. I was even chillen with Sin in there for a bit.

Lol, I don't think anyone is going to get into the Ibis clan. Annual acceptance without auditions and being accepted by the decisions of inactive clan members... (no offense Wicked, just stating a fact). It doesn't even make sense. Looks like Ibis is going to be inactive for yet another year. gg

this is a win for ibis. Tragedy not being a member. BTW makes you look desperate jumping around like that to join another clan.

Tragedy
12-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Tragedy I am disappointed in you... :headache:

this app will never pass now.....EVER

NYS said I was denied 4 times already so I assumed I was denied. If he lied just to get me to do something like that, then I feel bad for IBIS.

Regardless, like Vlad said in his post...there is no official "area" stating we can't apply for another clan so I assumed everything would be fine. IBIS has been my home for a long time now, and besides all the drama...still is my home. I have always been loyal to IBIS by being an admin whom follows all the rules and helps keep the servers running smoothly, as well as someone who tries his hardest to get the pub filled again! I am in the top 5% ranks in Pub and GG, normally have 80%-99% ZM activity, was never known for any hacking, no admin abuse threads about me, no complaints besides ppl who just personally don't like me (NYS, SH**T). If that isn't good enough to be in the clan...then that is fine, it's your decision.

If the final answer is no and I am denied...then so be it. No hard feelings against ANY of the clan members (even you NYS). I think I would be a good addition to the team, but if you don't think so...I respect your decision.

Thanks guys.

Sin
12-04-2009, 08:51 AM
So... I've always wondered something. Why must people want to be part of the clan that runs the community they regularly frequent?

And Traj, man, you're now officially a cum-guzzling gutter slut whore bitch cunt shrimping butt trumpet clan hopping garbage disposal. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pardon the e-grammar, and you're still fun to make rage. :iagree:

Tragedy
12-04-2009, 10:12 AM
So... I've always wondered something. Why must people want to be part of the clan that runs the community they regularly frequent?

And Traj, man, you're now officially a cum-guzzling gutter slut whore bitch cunt shrimping butt trumpet clan hopping garbage disposal. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pardon the e-grammar, and you're still fun to make rage. :iagree:

lol shut up sin. NYS said I was denied and the friends I have in CSS play in either IBIS or smuT so why not?

Jeimuzu
12-04-2009, 12:07 PM
A man with one watch always knows what time it is. A man with two is never really sure.

I LIKE TURTLES
12-04-2009, 12:38 PM
A man with one watch always knows what time it is. A man with two is never really sure.

Wise man never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Christmas
12-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Wise man never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Ow....

Tragedy
12-04-2009, 02:05 PM

Luckily one watch broke before the other was ordered.

walterbrunswick
12-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Good luck Tragedy! :wtg:

Tragedy
12-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Good luck Tragedy! :wtg:

Thanks buddy.

Sin
12-04-2009, 08:17 PM
+1 Traj should get in just to annoy NY... xD Bahahaha!

*Holy-Dart*
12-04-2009, 09:06 PM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 :icon_mrgreen::wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
12-04-2009, 09:12 PM
i just wasted 30 min of my life reading this thread.

traj, if they deny you because you tried somewhere else, after you were told by someone with one hell of a god complex that you were not in, that's bullshit.

NY, do you mean to tell me one single (inactive) member's vote can end in a denial? are you guys trying traj for murder here? one juror holding all the power?

or are you just on a power trip?

Tragedy
12-04-2009, 09:23 PM
i just wasted 30 min of my life reading this thread.

traj, if they deny you because you tried somewhere else, after you were told by someone with one hell of a god complex that you were not in, that's bullshit.

Im going to take this as a +1, hahaha. Thanks for the support man, but plz edit your thread before a bunch of drama starts again. lol. Thanks man.

Tragedy
12-04-2009, 11:38 PM
+1 Traj should get in just to annoy NY... xD Bahahaha!

Haha thanks man, for the +1 at least. Good times in Pub tonight man, as always.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 :icon_mrgreen::wtg:

Thanks Dart! :-)

*I'm excited that I went up 30 ranks tonight in the Pub. :-) Worddd*

uuntiltheendd
12-05-2009, 12:01 AM
+1 for trag. hes a cool guy and i think he would be a great addition. good luck :wtg:

XxMastagunzxX
12-05-2009, 12:18 AM
+1!.>

walterbrunswick
12-05-2009, 12:26 AM
But really if I don't wake uip tomroow form this vodka, I wiash you the bst Tragedy and wish my family the best.......................

maynard
12-05-2009, 12:26 AM
+1 for being a cool, chill, fair guy. he would make a fine addition 2 IBIS. best of luck man!

Tragedy
12-05-2009, 01:04 AM
But really if I don't wake uip tomroow form this vodka, I wiash you the bst Tragedy and wish my family the best.......................

Don't drink too much of that shit. I ended up in the hospital when I was 14 due to having 17 shots in 10 minutes (I didn't think I did that much, but the hospital said that is basically what I had to have had to have the BAC lvl that I had). It didn't turn out good. I was comatose for a little bit and had to have my stomach pumped and shit. Nasty.

+1 for being a cool, chill, fair guy. he would make a fine addition 2 IBIS. best of luck man!

Thanks Maynard. :-)

+1!.> MASTA! Thanks a lot dude, good luck finding a new job by the way.

+1 for trag. hes a cool guy and i think he would be a great addition. good luck :wtg: I appreciate it untiltheend. LMK when you end up getting that 250R man.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Im going to take this as a +1, hahaha. Thanks for the support man, but plz edit your thread before a bunch of drama starts again. lol. Thanks man.

edit what thread?

and sure, take it as a +1. i didn't know whether i should assume to vote or not.

Tragedy
12-05-2009, 01:15 AM
edit what thread?

and sure, take it as a +1. i didn't know whether i should assume to vote or not.

Oh sorry, I meant post. The one about NYS. I just don't want him coming back in here and stirring anything back up. I'm trying to avoid the drama as much as possible. Haha...

Thanks for the vote though bro!

acolyte_to_jippity
12-05-2009, 04:55 AM
if he comes back, i'll take it to pms. flames and fights should always be fought away from the public. especially when senior members are involved.

OMGBEARS
12-05-2009, 07:46 AM
I originally thought tragedy was a chick until I saw this application. -1 for being disappointed BUT +2 for being a cool guy and a fun person to play with. I like playing with someone who has the overall quality of the server in mind, and with Tragedy it really shows!

Tragedy
12-05-2009, 09:16 AM
I originally thought tragedy was a chick until I saw this application. -1 for being disappointed BUT +2 for being a cool guy and a fun person to play with. I like playing with someone who has the overall quality of the server in mind, and with Tragedy it really shows!

a chick wtf? LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao:

hahaha thanks for the support bears.

&&toasties
12-05-2009, 12:23 PM
pms

I lol'd.

I rofl'd.

a chick wtf? LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao:

hahaha thanks for the support bears.

I died.

BTW:

+10 to you, Tragedy.

You're an amazing person to play with and an honest one.

I wanna play corkey with you again, so I can keep kicking you.

Tragedy
12-05-2009, 12:51 PM
BTW:

+10 to you, Tragedy.

You're an amazing person to play with and an honest one.

I wanna play corkey with you again, so I can keep kicking you.

Thanks Toasties. :-P

whytboiz33
12-05-2009, 05:30 PM
theres only one way to settle this beef... and thats the way we USE to settle them, at least how i use to

one v one match between the two of them.

Sin
12-05-2009, 06:04 PM
As shitty as NY is at this game... he'll probably roll Traj.