PDA

View Full Version : Admin stripped?

ChronicVT
11-02-2009, 06:28 PM
When server was reset, it appears that I no longer have my Admin abilities... was this the same for all? if for everyone when will it be fixed? for just me? if so why?

~ Rogue

ps WCServer only!

๖ReS
11-02-2009, 06:30 PM
When server was reset, it appears that I no longer have my Admin abilities... was this the same for all? if for everyone when will it be fixed? for just me? if so why?

~ Rogue

Go into another server and see if you have them, if not IDK.

Sometimes it happens with one sever at a time.

maynard
11-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Go into another server and see if you have them, if not IDK.

Sometimes it happens with one sever at a time.

its the same for me res, I have no more reserved slot or admin powers on WCS but i went over 2 our pub server and I had admin powers there. I think zero is gonna need 2 fix all the WCS admins.

was this the same for all? if for everyone when will it be fixed? for just me? if so why?

I msgd zero and told him we both lost our powers. I saw you trying 2 join and not getting your reserved slot. guess we just play the waiting game now...

also J/acer was just on the server regardless of the fact he's still bannd till friday, looks like not only did admins lose there powers, but every 1 who was bannd no longer is.

XxMastagunzxX
11-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Try logging out of steam (not the same as exiting) then logging back in.

loka
11-02-2009, 08:46 PM
if someone hacked into the server... it's most likely they removed all admin files and bans

ZERO
11-02-2009, 09:04 PM
No it just effected the admin list. It appears that mani source was just released and so this was one of the first tests of a new line of server hacks that will kill all mani based servers.

XxMastagunzxX
11-15-2009, 12:21 AM
My admin currently does not work on wcs mod

ChronicVT
11-15-2009, 11:19 AM
What did you do this time?

:lmao:

~Chronic