PDA

View Full Version : SONIC Fails Again!!

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-03-2009, 09:43 PM
This is the 2nd time that Holy Sonic has messed with me as an admin vs admin and I for one am petiiononing that he has his admin rights revoked immediately please and thanks..

(ADMIN) Holy Sonic|<ibis.a>: froze player DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic|<ibis.a>: defrosted player DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>
Player: DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a> - Damage Given
-------------------------
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic|<ibis.a>: froze player Ceashure
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic|<ibis.a>: defrosted player Ceashure
N0RMberOn∑ killed {US}Fireye with m3.

It seems like everytime I see Sonic there is BS involved with this guy and I read in these forums that it is not just me that has problems with him. What does it take to realize that this kid is not admin material?

I play mostly on GG server and I am more than fair with all players there as well as very careful on how.what to use on players when they go against server policy.

Sonic on the other hand has zero to little disgression on what or who he abuses.

Zero, please revoke this guys admin rights and do MANY people a favor and justice to the system.

Thanks in advance

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

zolltann
11-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Unfortunatly i was there for this and i have to sdie with Dennis sigh

EVL_Ripper
11-03-2009, 09:49 PM
1 week ban for both Dennis and Sonic, it's fair.....to everyone else.

Christmas
11-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Someone give Ripper admin or something.

He can't possibly be any worse.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-03-2009, 09:55 PM
1 week ban for both Dennis and Sonic, it's fair.....to everyone else.

Ripper, what kind of ethics did you learn whilst "growing up"? Since when does a victim have to be subject to any type of punishment for anothers chronic mistakes?

Don't bother answering as it was an academic question.

XxMastagunzxX
11-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Sonic fucking fails

Holy-Sonic
11-03-2009, 10:02 PM
This is the 2nd time that Holy Sonic has messed with me as an admin vs admin and I for one am petiiononing that he has his admin rights revoked immediately please and thanks..

(ADMIN) Holy Sonic|<ibis.a>: defrosted player DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>
Player: DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a> - Damage Given
-------------------------
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic|<ibis.a>: froze player Ceashure
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic|<ibis.a>: defrosted player Ceashure
N0RMberOn∑ killed {US}Fireye with m3.

It seems like everytime I see Sonic there is BS involved with this guy and I read in these forums that it is not just me that has problems with him. What does it take to realize that this kid is not admin material?

I play mostly on GG server and I am more than fair with all players there as well as very careful on how.what to use on players when they go against server policy.

Sonic on the other hand has zero to little disgression on what or who he abuses.

Zero, please revoke this guys admin rights and do MANY people a favor and justice to the system.

Thanks in advance

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

i admit that i did freeze him, yet he deserved it i went against the rules true, so now that you that you put a thread on me explain to me why were you freezing everyone they weren't doing anything

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Not in defense of holy sonic Deniis but you do not watch any .... I've seen you people also froze for no reason ... if I knew you did a I would post here ... you can watch the holy sonic revenge of ...

Holy-Sonic
11-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Not in defense of holy sonic Deniis but you do not watch any .... I've seen you people also froze for no reason ... if I knew you did a I would post here ... you can watch the holy sonic revenge of ...

=O at least your neutral in this i think :smirk:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-03-2009, 10:14 PM
I do not know Dennis well enough to judge .... but I saw that this ... I found it weird that it freezes a person without valid reason ... the only thing one sees dennis ... your proof is only of holy sonic revenge after being frozen by you ... I hope I am clear enough ...

Holy-Sonic
11-03-2009, 10:17 PM
I do not know Dennis well enough to judge .... but I saw that this ... I found it weird that it freezes a person without valid reason ... the only thing one sees dennis ... your proof is only of holy sonic revenge after being frozen by now ... I hope I am clear enough ...

yea i can't really under stand your saying dennis was freezing people with out a reason

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-03-2009, 10:20 PM
I do not make accusations without proof holy sonic and so I stopped in there ...

EVL_Ripper
11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Ripper, what kind of ethics did you learn whilst "growing up"? Since when does a victim have to be subject to any type of punishment for anothers chronic mistakes?

Don't bother answering as it was an academic question.

Because you dress like a fucking whore and you lead men on, Sonic did what he did cause you gave out mixed signals. Fuckin slut.

Someone give Ripper admin or something.

He can't possibly be any worse.

I would be an awesome Admin.

Holy-Sonic
11-03-2009, 10:32 PM
I would be an awesome Admin.

:party3: GOOO ripper :cheer: :cheer:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-03-2009, 10:35 PM
:party3: GOOO ripper :cheer: :cheer:

Are you Crazy Holy Sonic !?

Edit Joke Ripper =D

&&toasties
11-03-2009, 10:37 PM
DENNIS.

OHAI<33

When did you adminz?!

zolltann
11-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Sonic was camping spawn, i dont think he was penalized then randon freezing came into play

Holy-Sonic
11-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Sonic was camping spawn, i dont think he was penalized then randon freezing came into play

ROFL you can freeze me if you like i wouldn't care anyways what does that have to do with anything?

&&toasties
11-03-2009, 10:47 PM

Oh drop it.

He already admitted he was wrong.

You'll end up being a hypocrite with a thread to prove.

He's learned.

Y'all happy?

zolltann
11-03-2009, 10:47 PM
ROFL you can freeze me if you like i wouldn't care anyways what does that have to do with anything?

I thought someone was trying to say Dennis froze u first and maybe the camping spawn was the reason imo i dont give a fuk, its just freezing its pointless really unless its done a million times in a row

Holy-Sonic
11-03-2009, 10:57 PM
I thought someone was trying to say Dennis froze u first and maybe the camping spawn was the reason imo i dont give a fuk, its just freezing its pointless really unless its done a million times in a row

i never said anything about dennis freezeing me but everyone else.

Holy-Sonic
11-03-2009, 11:41 PM
Oh drop it.

He already admitted he was wrong.

You'll end up being a hypocrite with a thread to prove.

He's learned.

Y'all happy?

this is the part where mastagunz go OMFG its the Echo/Sonic/Autumn alliance these servers are doomed:lmao::lmao:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Well folks I make this response not to dignify it as a response for Holy Sonic as I see no reason to have to explain myself and my methods of policing the GG server as an admin to him, but only to aid and assist the potential players and admins to help them understand the reasons and ways of implementing the admin usage.

When I see players camping continuously w/o a regular AWP or a Scout, I will warn them that camping is not allowed on the server unless you have those particular weapons. Once that has been covered and the same people insist on camping regardless of what weapons they have, aggravating the rest of the players as well, I will initiate a beacon, a freeze, a slay, or whatever floats my boat as the message of the moment to DISCONTINUE their camping antics for personal gain on the server! I do make it a point to have a bit of variety so it doesn't get old and others can't anticipate what I'll do for their gain as well, but yet make the message clear.

Now, when someone (Sonic) comes into the server after the above has been going on for awhile and only sees the last few minutes of the type of admin use for the reasons as described above and decides to take into his/her hands what appears to be something to stop "abuse" (even though it's against the TOS for an admin to use admin powers against another admin) then perhaps the line has been crossed intentionally with reckless abandon for the initial reasons of getting the admin appointment in the 1st place!

The last time I checked Holy Sonic is just a regular admin like myself and supposedly there to help the players on the different IBIS servers NOT to abuse or harass the players and/or especially other admins with the abilities given them to aid IBIS and its players on the different servers.

It might be a good idea, if possible, to program admins from being able to use their admin abilities on other admins to help stop this childlike and irresponsible power tripping abuse. Also, the possibility of different levels of admin may be another option to be considered to assist the IBIS team in having to deal with the trivial BS like this and other minor antics that some admins seem to have on a constant basis. I know if I owned/ran a server and had to baby-sit the child like antics of some of the things I’ve seen go on I’d be pulling my hair out daily!

That said, I can only say that if this kind of thing goes unanswered and continues to happen, then the whole reason and premise for me becoming an admin has been an exercise in futility and I will discontinue my admin duties of aiding and assisting the players and go back to being just a player that will just log off when I see the BS happening and go to another server or another game rather than have to undergo the harassment at hand. That would be a shame and not something I’d want to do as I enjoy IBIS and most of the people that play here.

Regards,

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a> (at least for the moment)

Jeimuzu
11-04-2009, 12:51 AM
+1 Nice post.

"It might be a good idea, if possible, to program admins from being able to use their admin abilities on other admins to help stop this childlike and irresponsible power tripping abuse. Also, the possibility of different levels of admin may be another option to be considered to assist the IBIS team in having to deal with the trivial BS like this and other minor antics that some admins seem to have on a constant basis."

Zero will be adding a new admin system sometime shortly I believe. It will at least include the higher and lesser admin levels.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-04-2009, 08:31 AM
+1 Nice post.

"It might be a good idea, if possible, to program admins from being able to use their admin abilities on other admins to help stop this childlike and irresponsible power tripping abuse. Also, the possibility of different levels of admin may be another option to be considered to assist the IBIS team in having to deal with the trivial BS like this and other minor antics that some admins seem to have on a constant basis."

Zero will be adding a new admin system sometime shortly I believe. It will at least include the higher and lesser admin levels.

Admin ranking system is nice.
Your skin is nice and smooth james. Do you lotion yourself? May I?

somehow im #1 in pub again. you all = fail

Sin
11-04-2009, 08:46 AM
somehow im #1 in pub again. you all = fail

Because you weren't playing when I was in there, so any of the clowns you rolled to raise your k:d and any bomb plants/defusals don't count.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Because you weren't playing when I was in there, so any of the clowns you rolled to raise your k:d and any bomb plants/defusals don't count.

I was.

You just didn't know because I was on an alias

de_dust

"Snafu"

Sin
11-04-2009, 10:24 AM
OSHIT! That was the other night. I only played part of dust, then was on the phone and distracted. Hence why I couldn't talk more shit to you. I do recall you AWPing me in tunnels before the map changed, though.

You fuck! Get on again late tonight.

uuntiltheendd
11-04-2009, 11:35 AM
When I see players camping continuously w/o a regular AWP or a Scout, I will warn them that camping is not allowed on the server unless you have those particular weapons. Once that has been covered and the same people insist on camping regardless of what weapons they have, aggravating the rest of the players as well, I will initiate a beacon, a freeze, a slay, or whatever floats my boat as the message of the moment to DISCONTINUE their camping antics for personal gain on the server! I do make it a point to have a bit of variety so it doesn't get old and others can't anticipate what I'll do for their gain as well, but yet make the message clear.

this isnt true. when i was in gg the other night (i believe the map was obelisk. whatever map has the building in the middle with the roof people like to "camp.") you accused me of "camping." i stopped in one spot for ten seconds tops waiting for a guy to come around the pillar he ran behind and all of the sudden you start slapping me around the map for at least a minute straight all the while you were deep throating your mic yelling at people saying do not camp blah blah blah. many people were annoyed at your yelling into the mic and asked you to chill.

anyway what i did was just stop in place for a few seconds to get a better aim and you slap me for an extended amount of time without any warning whatsoever. i think you were just annoyed at yed and whoever else was camping and annoying you so you took it out on me when i was "camping." i dont really care about this matter anymore and i dont have a grudge against you dennis because i think you are a good admin but do not say you warn people about continuous camping when you gave me no warning before you did what you did when i wasnt even continuously camping or camping in the first place. :wtg:

inthebutt
11-04-2009, 02:32 PM
ranks just mean you play more hahahaha.

everyone knows I'm the best PUB player on IBIS.

don't you forget that SIN!!!!!

EVL_Ripper
11-04-2009, 02:41 PM
ranks just mean you play more hahahaha.

everyone knows I'm the best PUB player on IBIS.

don't you forget that SIN!!!!!

Says the guy who hasn't played Pub since July.

loka
11-04-2009, 02:49 PM
honestly... who cares about camping in GG unless their camping in spawn to get kills. GG is not fucking PUB where you have objectives on both sides. The point of being a server admin is to police it at a certain level where players can enjoy themselves without having hackers, assholes, and offensive behavior create a no fun atmosphere. Oh and I can point out numerous admins who create a no fun atmosphere to the point where I get messages from people like Ren that say "is it just me or is he just an asshole with admin or just a plain asshole?"

Point is... your going to make people not want to play with you cause you don't make the atmosphere fun. And if your going to play with a sequoia uprooted up your asshole then leave.

inthebutt
11-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Says the guy who hasn't played Pub since July.

I've been playing the past week and still owning mastagunz and apparently the real ceiling cat or as he said in game "her older brother".

loka
11-04-2009, 03:09 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WgOIEGz7o_s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WgOIEGz7o_s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Christmas
11-04-2009, 03:13 PM
I've been playing the past week and still owning mastagunz and apparently the real ceiling cat or as he said in game "her older brother".

Invite me to pub for once so I can continue my spree against you.

Seriously, I have more kills against you than any other player.

Sin
11-04-2009, 03:16 PM
to the point where I get messages from people like Ren that say "is it just me or is he just an asshole with admin or just a plain asshole?"

Clear reference to me. I fucking knew Hobbes loved me.

@ ITB - Fred, you're only good at crying when I destroy you. You're such a baddie and you play at retarded times, man! Fuckin' AZ Mountain time bullshit.

@ Ripper - <3

EVL_Ripper
11-04-2009, 03:45 PM

Liar, you would have invited me to Pub if you had been playing.

- Sin <3 ~~C===3

&&toasties
11-04-2009, 08:59 PM

- Sin <3 ~~C===3

YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?

....wth?

Sin
11-05-2009, 08:20 AM

- Sin <3 ~~C===3

Our lust is pure.

EVL_Ripper
11-05-2009, 08:47 AM
YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?

....wth?

I can't wait around forever for you to decide when you want to settle down with me. I've had to move on. I gave you all I had to give....it was never enough. Some hurts can't be mended, time can't heal all wounds and for better or worse, things change, I changed.

uuntiltheendd
11-05-2009, 10:31 AM
I can't wait around forever for you to decide when you want to settle down with me. I've had to move on. I gave you all I had to give....it was never enough. Some hurts can't be mended, time can't heal all wounds and for better or worse, things change, I changed.

ripper you could make bank writing romance novels meng.

walterbrunswick
11-05-2009, 11:06 AM
ripper you could make bank writing romance novels meng.

That's what I was thinking. I never new this poetic/sensitive/romantic side of Ripper. It's like a whole different person...

EVL_Ripper
11-05-2009, 11:52 AM
That's what I was thinking. I never new this poetic/sensitive/romantic side of Ripper. It's like a whole different person...

I know bro, I get this rep from everyone that I'm just here to make everyone laugh and have a good time like some trained monkey when really I'm a very deep, caring and sensitive guy that just wants to make that special lady the happiest person in the world.

It's a real fuckin' travesty

inthebutt
11-05-2009, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=Sin;37815]Clear reference to me. I fucking knew Hobbes loved me.

@ ITB - Fred, you're only good at crying when I destroy you. You're such a baddie and you play at retarded times, man! Fuckin' AZ Mountain time bullshit.

@ SIN - remember last night when you started crying cause you couldn't touch me. how when I whipped out the AWP it was game over. yeah last night on PUB was fun. oh and the "real" ceiling cat was about to cry last night on the server cause ripper and I were talking dirty about his mom and she heard it all.

EVL_Ripper
11-05-2009, 12:08 PM

@ SIN - remember last night when you started crying cause you couldn't touch me. how when I whipped out the AWP it was game over. yeah last night on PUB was fun. oh and the "real" ceiling cat was about to cry last night on the server cause ripper and I were talking dirty about his mom and she heard it all.

Lawl :lmao:

Oh way to fuck up quoting people.

Sin
11-05-2009, 12:08 PM

L2Quote

That shit's mad funny though.

uuntiltheendd
11-05-2009, 12:11 PM
ceiling cats mom is fucking hottt..
im still mad at ripper cuz you didnt help me get my helmet out of the train.
also i was being sarcastic when i said ripper should write romance novels. he should write porno scripts. :wtg:

ZERO
11-05-2009, 03:31 PM
You can not use admin powers on other players. If you do it again the powers used will be restricted.