PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Thread: I speak for those that aren't speaking

NLA
11-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Banned by that new admin guy Holy Sonic just a minute or so ago, 11/8/2009, 2:07AM. Probably one of many bans that have been going on from this guy recently (read: today, read: within the past few hours).

Banned while playing Beachstrike. Here's the kicker: some douche was trying to hole up in the underground part that you get to from the second water tower, after crossing the invisible bridge. But after EVERYONE ELSE DOWN THERE was getting all the materials to (intelligently) cade the whole underground area, he tried to use two flimsy objects in those little rooms to himself instead of using it to plug a last big open spot in the main cade that EVERYONE was participating in. So I walk over to his flimsy cade, explain (literally, over logged chat) that we need the materials, and then I start to take them. I get away with taking ONE of his three materials before he bitches and moans enough that I leave him alone.

Then he verbally and vaguely speaks over voice chat "sonic can you ban this ness guy he's breaking everyone's cade" and then types it in chat too. Thats it. Seriously, what a douche.

But then, Sonic actually DOES IT. He doesn't wait around or investigate or give a warning, just INSTANTLY KICKS + BANS for what I presume is a week. I mean, he's banned maybe 6 or 7 people over the course of an hour of switching maps to whatever he wants and randomly muting/unmuting everyone, when he's not slapping players around so much that we fall and die from impact. :assault:<Holy Sonic>

Unban me because, god fucking damnit, this guy keeping materials from EVERYONE ELSE BUILDING THE ONLY FUCKING CADE THAT MATTERS, IN PLAIN SIGHT, IS PRACTICALLY CADE BREAKING. YOU'RE BREAKING OUR CHANCES TO BUILD THE FUCKING CADE. Whoever this guy is, :plzdie:. Seriously gtfo.

k I'm done raging, peace

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-08-2009, 02:52 AM
Banned by that new admin guy Holy Sonic just a minute or so ago, 11/8/2009, 2:07AM. Probably one of many bans that have been going on from this guy recently (read: today, read: within the past few hours).

Banned while playing Beachstrike. Here's the kicker: some douche was trying to hole up in the underground part that you get to from the second water tower, after crossing the invisible bridge. But after EVERYONE ELSE DOWN THERE was getting all the materials to (intelligently) cade the whole underground area, he tried to use two flimsy objects in those little rooms to himself instead of using it to plug a last big open spot in the main cade that EVERYONE was participating in. So I walk over to his flimsy cade, explain (literally, over logged chat) that we need the materials, and then I start to take them. I get away with taking ONE of his three materials before he bitches and moans enough that I leave him alone.

Then he verbally and vaguely speaks over voice chat "sonic can you ban this ness guy he's breaking everyone's cade" and then types it in chat too. Thats it. Seriously, what a douche.

But then, Sonic actually DOES IT. He doesn't wait around or investigate or give a warning, just INSTANTLY KICKS + BANS for what I presume is a week. I mean, he's banned maybe 6 or 7 people over the course of an hour of switching maps to whatever he wants and randomly muting/unmuting everyone, when he's not slapping players around so much that we fall and die from impact. :assault:<Holy Sonic>

Unban me because, god fucking damnit, this guy keeping materials from EVERYONE ELSE BUILDING THE ONLY FUCKING CADE THAT MATTERS, IN PLAIN SIGHT, IS PRACTICALLY CADE BREAKING. YOU'RE BREAKING OUR CHANCES TO BUILD THE FUCKING CADE. Whoever this guy is, :plzdie:. Seriously gtfo.

k I'm done raging, peace

WTF ... are you serious lol because I was there ... and now I can tell you it was a lot of cade breaking between 12am to 2am30 holy sonic ... if you got kick or ban it was right ... Conversation ends there
Edit : After he is sick of this play because of Cade breaker .... it was for me to manage things ... with the support of my friend ninja Pancake! = D

Damion
11-08-2009, 05:03 AM

k I'm done raging, peace

I've played with NessLookAlike plenty of times b4 and either way if it was not seen he should be unbanned. The max I give is a five minute ban if a (good) regular sees cade breaking, normally it's a freeze.

EVL_Ripper
11-08-2009, 06:12 AM
He should have waited for the other guy to respond to give permission before he started taking his cade. The guy had the right to set up his own cade down there.

mastercheff
11-08-2009, 07:52 AM
wow you are a faggot that cade with a vending machine and a couch in the undeground part is one of the best cades in the map,and u just admited you cade broke man your a big douche bag

Curdy
11-08-2009, 07:53 AM
lol i confiscate material too for that cade too its a unwritten law lol

acolyte_to_jippity
11-08-2009, 11:37 AM
ummm, not to sound like an idiot...but what is a cade?

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-08-2009, 11:42 AM
ummm, not to sound like an idiot...but what is a cade?

Short for barricade.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-08-2009, 11:46 AM
This post is completely useless because .... first you have no video or screenshot ... secondly
I think you're wrong section to be unban ...

This post should be closed and blocked

Edit : If you want to make a complaint against an admin, this is the format : http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156

Holy-Sonic
11-08-2009, 12:44 PM

k I'm done raging, peace

ROFL like i said on the other THREAD you did cade break i went to spectate i warned everyone 3 times before that IF Anyone is cade breaking 1 week ban.
and there was to much cade breaking, ninja pancake was there, and tommy was there so i think you deserve to stay banned

Ren
11-08-2009, 12:56 PM
ROFL like i said on the other THREAD you did cade break i went to spectate i warned everyone 3 times before that IF Anyone is cade breaking 1 week ban.
and there was to much cade breaking, ninja pancake was there, and tommy was there so i think you deserve to stay banned

Dude, how do you have the right to instate those kind of rules, though? You can't just announce that for every minor offense, you get a one week ban. You're not following the proper format... Didn't Zero say that a 7 day ban should be a last resort? You are way too ban-happy and I can't believe they haven't taken your admin away yet.

ZERO
11-08-2009, 12:59 PM
The demo is attached. The event occurs in the second round. There were at least 3 people using the cade he broke you can even see two people trying to stop him from breaking it. It is clear that he was cade breaking however, I question how holy knew he really was cade breaking and then to ban for an entire week is wrong. A 5min ban for first time offense would have been more than enough.

Holy-Sonic
11-08-2009, 01:48 PM
The demo is attached. The event occurs in the second round. There were at least 3 people using the cade he broke you can even see two people trying to stop him from breaking it. It is clear that he was cade breaking however, I question how holy knew he really was cade breaking and then to ban for an entire week is wrong. A 5min ban for first time offense would have been more than enough.

well i left and rejoined because my admin menu took the place to change teams and then i watched him while i was waiting for the end of the round

Tragedy
11-08-2009, 02:06 PM
well i left and rejoined because my admin menu took the place to change teams and then i watched him while i was waiting for the end of the round

Sonic, like Zero said...5 minutes should of been enough. A simple "kick" would of been enough for the first punishment as well. You REALLY need to read the rules and punishment pages Sonic. And like the guy stated in the first post....1 hour of constant map changes? That has to stop...like...a long time ago. You only behave when one of the well known admins are in the game with you, if not we all have to read this crap about you (yes we HAVE to, we have to see what admins are doing their job and which are abusing).

Just shape up dude...before you lose your admin.

Holy-Sonic
11-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Sonic, like Zero said...5 minutes should of been enough. A simple "kick" would of been enough for the first punishment as well. You REALLY need to read the rules and punishment pages Sonic. And like the guy stated in the first post....1 hour of constant map changes? That has to stop...like...a long time ago. You only behave when one of the well known admins are in the game with you, if not we all have to read this crap about you (yes we HAVE to, we have to see what admins are doing their job and which are abusing).

Just shape up dude...before you lose your admin.

i wasn't even senior admin at the time i didn't do shit

inthebutt
11-08-2009, 03:08 PM
sonic you were alot better player/person before you became an admin.

OMGBEARS
11-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Put players into spectate instead of banning them when you see them breaking a cade. Bans are for people who you've warned constantly and even then 7 days is huge overkill except for those people who are repeat offenders. Forcing him to sit out a round or something to that extent would be better. Kicking should be an option but again, shouldn't be used liberally. Some players simply don't know the fine print and most don't even read the server rules. Some don't know what cade breaking is. Obviously Ness does (I haven't played with him much, myself) but this sounds like a recurring thing.

Ban-happy admins are bad.

Holy-Sonic
11-08-2009, 06:38 PM
sonic you were alot better player/person before you became an admin.

woah so now your going to call me out because of autumn i love how this is going call your BIG alliance to take me down as well

XxMastagunzxX
11-08-2009, 07:28 PM
So you ban somebody for 7 days for cade breaking. He was disobeying the rules but 7 days is harsh. Do you think he still wants to play on IBIS servers after this incident? I think not... :headache:

EVL_Ripper
11-08-2009, 07:48 PM
So you ban somebody for 7 days for cade breaking. He was disobeying the rules but 7 days is harsh. Do you think he still wants to play on IBIS servers after this incident? I think not... :headache:

Yeah you're taking potential money away from Zero. He won't stand for that.

Christmas
11-08-2009, 08:40 PM

Doesn't inthebutt do that normally?

Or did he stop doing that?

Holy-Sonic
11-08-2009, 09:07 PM

currently he doesn't have admin

inthebutt
11-08-2009, 10:45 PM

yeah since I don't have admin right now, non of my admin punishments can be called or used as evidence.

eat it christmas.

plus I can neither confirm or deny it.

Damion
11-09-2009, 02:23 AM
plus I can neither confirm or deny it.

lulz.

zolltann
11-09-2009, 03:02 AM
ill pay double for my admin if you take sonics away...ruins every game he is in...i do have to say though the past 2 days he hasnt been bad at all. Still from what i hear this is the hundreth case of Admin abuse from this guy. And from what i see on the GG server all the other Admins ex: Dennis,Dj mike, Envy, Toasties ( all consistant GG admins) are resposible and use the power correctly. I dont know how old sonic it but it seams like someone gave a five year old pcp/guns to play with. Fuk my b i forgot to Add that he Banned Half the ZM server. If thats not terms for Admin extermination i dunno what is, that seems like a good way to keep players from soming to our servers.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-09-2009, 11:37 AM
ill pay double for my admin if you take sonics away...ruins every game he is in...i do have to say though the past 2 days he hasnt been bad at all. Still from what i hear this is the hundreth case of Admin abuse from this guy. And from what i see on the GG server all the other Admins ex: Dennis,Dj mike, Envy, Toasties ( all consistant GG admins) are resposible and use the power correctly. I dont know how old sonic it but it seams like someone gave a five year old pcp/guns to play with. Fuk my b i forgot to Add that he Banned Half the ZM server. If thats not terms for Admin extermination i dunno what is, that seems like a good way to keep players from soming to our servers.

People who take pics of themselves standing in front of a mirror with their old ass first generation iphones are COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

maynard
11-09-2009, 01:10 PM
People who take pics of themselves standing in front of a mirror with their old ass first generation iphones are COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Lol...

zolltann
11-09-2009, 01:54 PM

its an old pic i can take one with my new iphone if you want? All you have to do is ask dude

inthebutt
11-09-2009, 02:35 PM
its an old pic i can take one with my new iphone if you want? All you have to do is ask dude

dude zolt your still new, what TURTLE is really saying is "YOUR A HUGE FAGGOT".

maybe if you kiss him, he'll warm up to you.

Sin
11-09-2009, 02:46 PM
maybe if you kiss him, he'll warm up to you.

I lol'd... fuckin' aZns.

uuntiltheendd
11-09-2009, 05:12 PM

lmao
surprised you didnt say anything about the collared shirt under the sweater look he has going on.

inthebutt
11-09-2009, 05:49 PM
lmao
surprised you didnt say anything about the collared shirt under the sweater look he has going on.

that's cause TURTLES wears that look himself.

don't be hating on the abercrombie look, ripper says he has a subscription to that catalog.

EVL_Ripper
11-09-2009, 06:54 PM

don't be hating on the abercrombie look, ripper says he has a subscription to that catalog.

Don't be mad cause I look good and you're stuck wearing a fuckin komono everyday. Queer.

Holy-Sonic
11-09-2009, 07:59 PM

hey Zolltann you can STFU there is more drama and you weren't in the game at the time me and tommy made the decided to ban this guy and for constantly doing it i did it for a week your just a GG whore, not a ZM person so GTFO:wtg:

inthebutt
11-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Don't be mad cause I look good and you're stuck wearing a fuckin komono everyday. Queer.

fuck that shit, its all about sean johns and CK with cole haan shoes.

Sin
11-09-2009, 09:01 PM

It's called the "homosexual" look.

uuntiltheendd
11-09-2009, 10:31 PM

damn turtles i hope that isnt true.
but i think that people who try really hard to be cool wear that look and think it looks like something abercrombie.
i work at abercrombie. *flaming commence*

@sin: thats what i was saying.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-10-2009, 08:19 AM
damn turtles i hope that isnt true.
but i think that people who try really hard to be cool wear that look and think it looks like something abercrombie.
i work at abercrombie. *flaming commence*

@sin: thats what i was saying.

Abercrombie is for crackers.
I own 0 articles of clothing from Aberhonkey.

Sin
11-10-2009, 08:20 AM

Do you prefer American Eagle?

I LIKE TURTLES
11-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Do you prefer American Eagle?

I dont wear that garbage either.
Look at my skin

Christmas
11-10-2009, 08:52 AM

Because you are a scrawny 90 pound Asian boy?

I LIKE TURTLES
11-10-2009, 09:19 AM
Because you are a scrawny 90 pound Asian boy?

You like turtle jizz in eye?

Christmas
11-10-2009, 09:58 AM
You like turtle jizz in eye?

You are a sad, little Asian.

Sin
11-10-2009, 10:11 AM
I love aZn's.

I love whores.

I love aZn whores.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-10-2009, 10:42 AM
I love aZn's.

I love whores.

I love aZn whores.

White people love asian girls.
They love fantasizing about what they can never get.

Christmas
11-10-2009, 10:59 AM
White people love asian girls.
They love fantasizing about what they can never get.

Oh the irony.

Also Sin is not white.

๖ReS
11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Oh the irony.

Also Sin is not white.

His skin is the same color as my snack pack ? (chocolate)

Sin
11-10-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm Blackanese. I get dirty little aZn whores on a daily.

XxMastagunzxX
11-10-2009, 11:46 AM
his skin is the same color as my snack pack ? (chocolate)

did you say chocolate?

loka
11-10-2009, 12:05 PM
azns are gross. just like i owned this dumb chinese bitches face in high school. what a cunt.

Sin
11-10-2009, 01:39 PM
azns are gross. just like i owned this dumb chinese bitches face in high school. what a cunt.

Bukake style? I hear they LOVE that shit!

zolltann
11-10-2009, 01:56 PM
what kinda clothes do asians wear?

uuntiltheendd
11-10-2009, 02:17 PM
what kinda clothes do asians wear?

shit like this.
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/wowrx/azn.jpg

Jeimuzu
11-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Wasn't this an admin abuse thread? Why are we talking about Asians?..

Sonic, I'll tell you what I tell every other admin to do.. Go into spectate and freeze whoever is breaking barricades (or whatever), and explain to them what they've doing wrong. (If you move them into spectate you won't be able to talk to them unless they have a mic, or you're in spectate.) If they don't respond, or respond with some disrespectful comment, and you're sure what they've done is wrong, that is when you ban them. I'd start with a half hour ban. You might as well just kick them if your going to do a 5 minute ban. But really, it should be a final resort.

loka
11-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Bukake style? I hear they LOVE that shit!

? No her eyes don't really slant anymore kinda wrecking. I want to do some UFC shit in the Army but with women... mmmm beating women legit.

Sin
11-10-2009, 03:40 PM
? No her eyes don't really slant anymore kinda wrecking. I want to do some UFC shit in the Army but with women... mmmm beating women legit.

MMA is no joke. And the women in MMA are fucking monsters. Talk about manly women. I think more than half of them are dykes, as well.

And that happened to Kimmer's sister once... I had... nothing to do with it... promise! >.>

I LIKE TURTLES
11-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Wasn't this an admin abuse thread? Why are we talking about Asians?..

Sonic, I'll tell you what I tell every other admin to do.. Go into spectate and freeze whoever is breaking barricades (or whatever), and explain to them what they've doing wrong. (If you move them into spectate you won't be able to talk to them unless they have a mic, or you're in spectate.) If they don't respond, or respond with some disrespectful comment, and you're sure what they've done is wrong, that is when you ban them. I'd start with a half hour ban. You might as well just kick them if your going to do a 5 minute ban. But really, it should be a final resort.

Shut up.

Back to asians.

Asian girls > white girls.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Shut up.

Back to asians.

Asian girls > white girls.

I never banged an asian chick. I think I'd break their vaginas if I did.

๖ReS
11-10-2009, 06:02 PM
I never banged an asian chick. I think I'd break their vaginas if I did.

Because your penis is large ?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

AH HA.

I keed I keed.

Christmas
11-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Because your penis is large ?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

AH HA.

I keed I keed.

In comparison to an Asians, yes.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-10-2009, 08:43 PM
in comparison to an asians, yes.

ding !!

๖ReS
11-10-2009, 10:41 PM
ding !!

lmao.

Holy-Sonic
11-10-2009, 11:04 PM
lmao.

OMG like you wouldn't believe how i look like but i might not have to 4 more people its getting there o.o ps ReS you look so scary i said to dart he looks like a little white boy but the one when your bleached white im like he's going to come rape you o.o

Sin
11-11-2009, 07:30 AM
OMG like you wouldn't believe how i look like but i might not have to 4 more people its getting there o.o ps ReS you look so scary i said to dart he looks like a little white boy but the one when your bleached white im like he's going to come rape you o.o

The what fuck?!

uuntiltheendd
11-11-2009, 08:49 AM
The what fuck?!

i think he posted in the wrong thread.. must be his depression messing with him..

EVL_Ripper
11-11-2009, 09:27 AM
i think he posted in the wrong thread.. must be his depression messing with him..

Now now, ya can't always blame depression for generally being a dipshit.

Sin
11-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Depression is a retarded excuse for craving attention.

The world would be awesome if everyone would just suck it the fuck up and stop stressing over life. It's not that bad, and it's REALLY not that cereal.

/rant

inthebutt
11-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Depression is a retarded excuse for craving attention.

The world would be awesome if everyone would just suck it the fuck up and stop stressing over life. It's not that bad, and it's REALLY not that cereal.

/rant

SIN is right, just suck it up. I mean come on I have to work a horrific 9-5 monday-friday, sure I get to play CS:S at work, browse the net on my iPhone during meetings, misuse company property for personal entertainment, but I still suck it up and deal with it. also I just deal with cleaning the house and making sure its nice, bills are no problem cause I actually know how to handle my money and for girls, if they don't like the way I treat them so what, I'll just find some other chick. life isn't that hard guys.

if I had to complain about something it would be that I couldn't eat lunch till 4 in the fucking afternoon yesterday cause of a conference, than when I was about to go to lunch I saw SIN come online and was like great do I wanna play PUB or go get lunch. Jesus why can't things be easier??

lol

Sin
11-11-2009, 12:35 PM
SIN is right, just suck it up. I mean come on I have to work a horrific 9-5 monday-friday, sure I get to play CS:S at work, browse the net on my iPhone during meetings, misuse company property for personal entertainment, but I still suck it up and deal with it. also I just deal with cleaning the house and making sure its nice, bills are no problem cause I actually know how to handle my money and for girls, if they don't like the way I treat them so what, I'll just find some other chick. life isn't that hard guys.

if I had to complain about something it would be that I couldn't eat lunch till 4 in the fucking afternoon yesterday cause of a conference, than when I was about to go to lunch I saw SIN come online and was like great do I wanna play PUB or go get lunch. Jesus why can't things be easier??

For cereal, yo. People just need to learn that life is like a box of chocolates.

If you don't like the one you take a bite out of, eat it, and stfu.

Christmas
11-11-2009, 12:42 PM
For cereal, yo. People just need to learn that life is like a box of chocolates.

If you don't like the one you take a bite out of, eat it, and stfu.

Did you say...chocolate??

Sin
11-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Not now chief... I'm in the fuckin' zone!

๖ReS
11-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Not now chief... I'm in the fuckin' zone!

I'M FUCKING MAD..... FUCK.

hahahaha.

Tragedy
11-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Did you say...chocolate??

CHOCOLAAAAAAAAATE :muffy::muffy::muffy::muffy:

&&toasties
11-11-2009, 08:13 PM

You're amazing.

I love you.

Will you marry me?

NLA
11-12-2009, 07:13 PM
From http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38804&postcount=17

how the hell did you escape my weeks ban? ZERO didn't say anything to unban your fucking fail thread against me which you did admit to cade breaking, the way ZERO said it was it was legit your did cadebreak he never said you were unbanned

I thought this thread was kinda lulzy, but ol' soviet-russia-communist-anti-comedy-Hitler Sonic here says otherwise. :lmao:
Edit: Jesus, learn english grammar

Holy-Sonic
11-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Now now, ya can't always blame depression for generally being a dipshit.

XD i did put in in the wrong thread but i didn't blame depression?! idiot white people these days:wtg:

Holy-Sonic
11-12-2009, 07:49 PM

ROFL Zolltann your a GG whore, 1. walter has done the same thing so don't you dare give me that bullshit, 2. your still a noob. 3. jesus there is more things for you to do besides dissing me. 4. that was a ACCIDENT you noob.:wtg:

&&toasties
11-12-2009, 09:50 PM
XD i did put in in the wrong thread but i didn't blame depression?! idiot white people these days:wtg:

Hey...

I'm white...

zolltann
11-13-2009, 12:35 AM
ROFL Zolltann your a GG whore, 1. walter has done the same thing so don't you dare give me that bullshit, 2. your still a noob. 3. jesus there is more things for you to do besides dissing me. 4. that was a ACCIDENT you noob.:wtg:

Lol you used the word Diss...ASIANS VAGINAS ARE SIDEWAYS LIKE THIER EYES

Holy-Sonic
11-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Lol you used the word Diss...ASIANS VAGINAS ARE SIDEWAYS LIKE THIER EYES

ROFL and white people have small penis like there job salary

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-13-2009, 11:50 PM
Quite honestly, all I see here is a violation of the racial slurs guidlines being skipped around and infringing on the edges Sonic.

Perhaps you should take a vacation to maturity school and minor in manners whilst there.

A pan calling the kettle black OR white is still a pan.

XxMastagunzxX
11-13-2009, 11:55 PM
Sonic is voiding the racial guidelines but I don't think anybody here is offended by somebody with an IQ less than 70

Holy-Sonic
11-13-2009, 11:57 PM
Sonic is voiding the racial guidelines but I don't think anybody here is offended by somebody with an IQ less than 70

It really doesn't matter what you say about me i don't get offended unlike you guys who take everything personal

Hitman
11-14-2009, 12:17 AM
It really doesn't matter what you say about me i don't get offended unlike you guys who take everything personal

Sonic wtf, i logged into Steam today and i got messages from a bunch of people telling me that your abusing. Like this aint new to us anymore. chill the fuck out or get out simple.

He reminds me of rodrigo

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Sonic wtf, i logged into Steam today and i got messages from a bunch of people telling me that your abusing. Like this aint new to us anymore. chill the fuck out or get out simple.

He reminds me of rodrigo

if its from the 3mo people its because they are Q_Qing about them being racist bleh bleh bleh. Who was saying such stuff?

Hitman
11-14-2009, 12:20 AM
if its from the 3mo people its because they are Q_Qing about them being racist bleh bleh bleh. Who was saying such stuff?

Its not 3 people you fucking infant. Its the community and the admins. Your a fucking disease to these servers. :stupid:

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 12:24 AM
Its not 3 people you fucking infant. Its the community and the admins. Your a fucking disease to these servers. :stupid:

XD hmm which admins would it be, maybe its the big alliance that is trying to eliminate things

Hitman
11-14-2009, 12:27 AM
XD hmm which admins would it be, maybe its the big alliance that is trying to eliminate things

Yea a big alliance called te community making bullshit up to get your in trouble. Thats it alright.... (Where the fuck did this guy come from)

When I banned him before he became admin, he shoulda stayed banned perma. thanks to the morons who begged zero to give this dick a second chance

*Holy-Dart*
11-14-2009, 12:38 AM
Omg you guys chill the fuck out D: sonic isnt gunna have admin soon!!!!!!!!! so shut up already! x.x

inthebutt
11-14-2009, 02:53 AM

sonic I don't understand how you think there is some big secret alliance and how I control it.

dude there is no alliance, just a bunch of people that have the same views on a matter doesn't mean we are all out to get you or someone else.

seriously bro I don't have as much power as people think I do.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-14-2009, 04:09 AM
Conspiracy is true ! ! ! :lmao:

Edit1: it's a joke.... xD

๖ReS
11-14-2009, 05:42 AM

WHAT FUCKING ALLIANCE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

WE WANT YOU TO NOT BE ADMIN BECAUSE YOU ARE A SHITTY ADMIN.

/cruisecontrol

Seriously shut the fuck up sonic, be a better admin and we wont want to get rid of you, understand ?

&&toasties
11-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Sonic, you're a good guy; but only when you don't have admin.

The power has gotten to your head, and it needs to stop.

Cancel it now, or have it removed.

Your choice.

I hope you make the right one.

NLA
11-15-2009, 03:04 PM
So here we were, working on building and defending a cade in zm_roy_ship. Zombies eventually get through the area we're in and tag Sonic, who's stuck in some furniture. Meanwhile, myself and Uncle Horace are pinned in a corner and start :assault::assault: :reddot::reddot: as much as possible. Then Sonic freaks out.

(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: FUCKING CA
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: froze player Uncle Horace
Love this server? Support us and type !donate to find out more!
1 KGB (1) zx350 (1) KGB 1 killed el chupacabra with m249.
[ZOMBIE] You are now a zombie. Eat some brains!
MaKeMeAsAnDwIcH87 zombified NessLookAlike
Killer MaKeMeAsAnDwIcH87 still has 1020 hp left
MaKeMeAsAnDwIcH87 killed NessLookAlike with zombie_claws_of_death.
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: froze player NessLookAlike
NessLookAlike killed Uncle Horace with zombie_claws_of_death.
NessLookAlike zombified Uncle Horace
Zaraki {Musex} zombified Jimbear
Zaraki {Musex} has a $600 Bounty started
Zaraki {Musex} killed Jimbear with zombie_claws_of_death.
Jimbear zombified swan
Jimbear killed swan with zombie_claws_of_death.
≈G.S.F.L≈xXHoly-DartXx : !ztele
swan zombified Adam
swan killed Adam with zombie_claws_of_death.
(Terrorist) Rawwwrr : woo
NessLookAlike : Uh.
Zaraki {Musex} : !stuck
NessLookAlike : Why.
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: fucking retards.
playboybunnygirl connected
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for playboybunnygirl (STEAM_0:0:299858).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for playboybunnygirl (STEAM_0:0:299858).
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: you guys glitched me.
(Terrorist) Uncle Horace : !zetel
Jimbear : !ztele
NessLookAlike : Uh, no.
NessLookAlike : Get over it.
(Terrorist) Uncle Horace : !ztele
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: don't to disrespect me?
NessLookAlike : This is admin abuse.
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: going*
Usten zombified TuoMas
Usten killed TuoMas with zombie_claws_of_death.
(Terrorist) Uncle Horace : zetele
1 KGB (1) zx350 (1) KGB 1 killed ≈G.S.F.L≈xXHoly-DartXx with m249.
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: LOL make another admin abuse thread. i can get you guys for cade breaking.
TuoMas : !stuck
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: i was there 1st.
(Terrorist) Holy Sonic<ibis.a> : !ztele
Player Gerold_Stevenson was autokicked for breaking the 175ms ping limit on this server
MexicanWithRake zombified -SOF-PoweRage
MexicanWithRake killed -SOF-PoweRage with zombie_claws_of_death.
ExpliciT zombified «°Ç§Á°»-Juice
ExpliciT killed «°Ç§Á°»-Juice with zombie_claws_of_death.
To view chat commands type !commands in chat
NessLookAlike : I helped build cade. No one cade broke.
Fesken killed Rawwwrr with deagle.
Holy Sonic<ibis.a> suicided.
Cpt. Obvious : ok
Cpt. Obvious : we have a phone
Crypted : JHON
Cpt. Obvious : can we call for an evac?
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: defrosted player NessLookAlike

Better than banning I guess, but srysly. I don't need to make a new thread, I can just add onto this one. Or that other one (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2249). Or that other one. (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2210)

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 03:28 PM
So here we were, working on building and defending a cade in zm_roy_ship. Zombies eventually get through the area we're in and tag Sonic, who's stuck in some furniture. Meanwhile, myself and Uncle Horace are pinned in a corner and start :assault::assault: :reddot::reddot: as much as possible. Then Sonic freaks out.

(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: FUCKING CA
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: froze player Uncle Horace
Love this server? Support us and type !donate to find out more!
1 KGB (1) zx350 (1) KGB 1 killed el chupacabra with m249.
[ZOMBIE] You are now a zombie. Eat some brains!
MaKeMeAsAnDwIcH87 zombified NessLookAlike
Killer MaKeMeAsAnDwIcH87 still has 1020 hp left
MaKeMeAsAnDwIcH87 killed NessLookAlike with zombie_claws_of_death.
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: froze player NessLookAlike
NessLookAlike killed Uncle Horace with zombie_claws_of_death.
NessLookAlike zombified Uncle Horace
Zaraki {Musex} zombified Jimbear
Zaraki {Musex} has a $600 Bounty started
Zaraki {Musex} killed Jimbear with zombie_claws_of_death.
Jimbear zombified swan
Jimbear killed swan with zombie_claws_of_death.
swan zombified Adam
swan killed Adam with zombie_claws_of_death.
(Terrorist) Rawwwrr : woo
NessLookAlike : Uh.
Zaraki {Musex} : !stuck
NessLookAlike : Why.
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: fucking retards.
playboybunnygirl connected
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: you guys glitched me.
(Terrorist) Uncle Horace : !zetel
Jimbear : !ztele
NessLookAlike : Uh, no.
NessLookAlike : Get over it.
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: don't to disrespect me?
NessLookAlike : This is admin abuse.
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: going*
Usten zombified TuoMas
Usten killed TuoMas with zombie_claws_of_death.
(Terrorist) Uncle Horace : zetele
1 KGB (1) zx350 (1) KGB 1 killed ≈G.S.F.L≈xXHoly-DartXx with m249.
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: LOL make another admin abuse thread. i can get you guys for cade breaking.
TuoMas : !stuck
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: i was there 1st.
(Terrorist) Holy Sonic<ibis.a> : !ztele
Player Gerold_Stevenson was autokicked for breaking the 175ms ping limit on this server
MexicanWithRake zombified -SOF-PoweRage
MexicanWithRake killed -SOF-PoweRage with zombie_claws_of_death.
ExpliciT zombified «°Ç§Á°»-Juice
ExpliciT killed «°Ç§Á°»-Juice with zombie_claws_of_death.
To view chat commands type !commands in chat
NessLookAlike : I helped build cade. No one cade broke.
Fesken killed Rawwwrr with deagle.
Holy Sonic<ibis.a> suicided.
Cpt. Obvious : ok
Cpt. Obvious : we have a phone
Crypted : JHON
Cpt. Obvious : can we call for an evac?
(ADMIN) Holy Sonic<ibis.a>: defrosted player NessLookAlike

Better than banning I guess, but srysly. I don't need to make a new thread, I can just add onto this one. Or that other one (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2249). Or that other one. (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2210)

you guys cade broke your not innocient but i only raged for 2 mins this time then i defrosted you. but the other guy keep doing it. you only did it to help which i later realized:chillpill:

*Holy-Dart*
11-15-2009, 03:37 PM
you guys cade broke your not innocient but i only raged for 2 mins this time then i defrosted you. but the other guy keep doing it. you only did it to help which i later realized:chillpill:

Oooh I was there 2 i saw the whole thing :icon_mrgreen:

EVL_Ripper
11-15-2009, 03:42 PM
lawl , Dart got owned by ZX with the 249.

Tragedy
11-16-2009, 10:54 AM
why does Sonic still have admin again?

EVL_Ripper
11-16-2009, 10:57 AM
why does Sonic still have admin again?

Cause he pays Zero $12 a month for admin instead of $11. That extra buck gives Zero a hard on and Sonic special "privileges".

loka
11-16-2009, 10:59 AM
to be quite frank, I've seen a bunch of people lately that I ask to myself "why does this person have admin?"

i mean the list comes from made up personal rules, to abusing admin powers, to just being a little piece of shit. rather than sit there and take it, as of late i've had to make demos of numerous admins and compile a shit list of retarded admins, and generally just act like a dick. what goes around comes around. if you know how to use it, don't worry about it, but if your a fucking moron well... chances are you've been demoed.

Tragedy
11-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Well chances are, sonic JUST MIGHT have like 12 threads regarding him being a horrible admin. I mean sure cool guy to play (i guess), but i think every time i've played with him he has nerd raged and quit. He knows better not to do something stupid in front of me (good for him)...but still. :banghead::banghead:

loka
11-16-2009, 11:06 AM
i know half the time people just don't want to bother making threads about people cause nothing will get done regardless. and then the other half will simply not play while that admin is on until they leave. i can say personally i only enjoy playing with about 7 admins. the rest i really have no patience for or i just mute them.

Tragedy
11-16-2009, 11:08 AM
i know half the time people just don't want to bother making threads about people cause nothing will get done regardless. and then the other half will simply not play while that admin is on until they leave. i can say personally i only enjoy playing with about 7 admins. the rest i really have no patience for or i just mute them.

I hope you don't mute me. :-(

I do wish you would talk more though when we play together. I never hear you say anything Mic or Text lol.

loka
11-16-2009, 11:10 AM
I hope you don't mute me. :-(

I do wish you would talk more though when we play together. I never hear you say anything Mic or Text lol.

nah i don't mute you. i don't like to talk much, and now that my headsets left ear is broken... chances are i'll be silent most of the time. now that i think about it it's prob 10 admins (sin doesn't count)

Holy-Sonic
11-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Well chances are, sonic JUST MIGHT have like 12 threads regarding him being a horrible admin. I mean sure cool guy to play (i guess), but i think every time i've played with him he has nerd raged and quit. He knows better not to do something stupid in front of me (good for him)...but still. :banghead::banghead:

bleh this is getting stupid ZERO can just check the demo's he has from SOURCE TV. Basically either PM ZERO or make a thread to see what other people want to say

I mean look at this

WTF ... are you serious lol because I was there ... and now I can tell you it was a lot of cade breaking between 12am to 2am30 holy sonic ... if you got kick or ban it was right ... Conversation ends there
Edit : After he is sick of this play because of Cade breaker .... it was for me to manage things ... with the support of my friend ninja Pancake! = D

Thats basically what happen originally.:icon_mrgreen::wtg:

loka
11-16-2009, 11:16 AM
well thats the funny part. no one can really scream abuse for ZM anymore because of source tv, but how about the other servers? i think for any ban or kick or punishment you give... there should ALWAYS be a demo, and it shouldn't just be for ZM. GG, pub, and WCS should have source tv implemented as well. This is something ZERO needs to think about because the general asshattery doesn't only happen in ZM.

walterbrunswick
11-18-2009, 05:02 PM
I just rage quit while I was in the Disco Room with Sonic. He's a complete asshole to play with.

First, upon entering the Disco Room area at the tubes, he shoots away the vending machine so people can't jump into the tube. I see this, and I'm right behind him.

Once I get into the Disco Room with several others, some asswipes, Sonic being one of these, keep shooting venders and chairs in my way so I can't set it up.

I said "fuck this" and rage quit.

Sonic, :stupid::plzdie:

&&toasties
11-18-2009, 06:12 PM
I just rage quit while I was in the Disco Room with Sonic. He's a complete asshole to play with.

First, upon entering the Disco Room area at the tubes, he shoots away the vending machine so people can't jump into the tube. I see this, and I'm right behind him.

Once I get into the Disco Room with several others, some asswipes, Sonic being one of these, keep shooting venders and chairs in my way so I can't set it up.

That is a dick move...

What the hell, Sonic?

EVL_Ripper
11-18-2009, 06:31 PM
You're a real douche Sonic.

๖ReS
11-18-2009, 07:39 PM
to be quite frank, I've seen a bunch of people lately that I ask to myself "why does this person have admin?"

i mean the list comes from made up personal rules, to abusing admin powers, to just being a little piece of shit. rather than sit there and take it, as of late i've had to make demos of numerous admins and compile a shit list of retarded admins, and generally just act like a dick. what goes around comes around. if you know how to use it, don't worry about it, but if your a fucking moron well... chances are you've been demoed.

Am I on that list ?

:(

Death
11-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Am I on that list ?

Yes, you will always be included :lmao::lmao:

๖ReS
11-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Yes, you will always be included :lmao::lmao:

;-;

fine.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-18-2009, 11:06 PM

Loka begins threatened ..... lawl loka town near you "The Revenge of Loka: The Police 2 xD

EDIT Seriously why not put your video on the forum? That way the household will be made admins ... and after we finished talking and more spam! = D

walterbrunswick
11-18-2009, 11:16 PM
EDIT Seriously why not put your video on the forum? That way the household will be made admins ... and after we finished talking and more spam! = D

That just gave me an idea!

Before accepting admins, make them submit a video interview of themselves (like on YouTube), telling us why they would be good admins!

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-18-2009, 11:20 PM

Before accepting admins, make them submit a video interview of themselves (like on YouTube), telling us why they would be good admins!

LOL walter good idea ... but fail the test ... xD I mispronounce words in English ... lawl! :banghead: :headache:

uuntiltheendd
11-18-2009, 11:24 PM
LOL walter good idea ... but fail the test ... xD I mispronounce words in English ... lawl! :banghead: :headache:

i would love to see his interview! :lmao:
<3 u tommy

Holy-Sonic
11-18-2009, 11:26 PM
i would love to see his interview! :lmao:
<3 u tommy

NO Tommy and Time are mine and mine only you can have Walter's Wanna-Be American Fatass:wtg:

:cheer:♥ I LOVE YOU TOMMY♥:cheer:

Holy-Sonic
11-18-2009, 11:29 PM
That is a dick move...

What the hell, Sonic?

lol bleh bleh bleh:banghead:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-18-2009, 11:31 PM
ARGH...je ne veux pas passer d'interview,...!

Edit: ARGH ... I do not want to go interview ,...!

Holy-Sonic
11-18-2009, 11:31 PM

woah woah woah i never shot shit at you.... bleh the part where i shoot the vending away from that tube is what i did:wtg: Tell me when your done with being a alcoholic and get a real job:stupid::plzdie:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-18-2009, 11:35 PM
woah woah woah i never shot shit at you.... bleh the part where i shoot the vending away from that tube is what i did:wtg: Tell me when your done with being a alcoholic and get a real job:stupid::plzdie:

GG .. Holy sonic seriously fallen into personal attacks ... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache:

walterbrunswick
11-18-2009, 11:41 PM

GG .. Holy sonic seriously fallen into personal attacks ... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache:

Seriously, even Tommy knows you're beign a fucktard.

Stop blaming your asshole-ness on me and FIX YOUR DUMBASS UP!

You dumb cunt!

*Holy-Dart*
11-18-2009, 11:53 PM

You dont really like the idea you just wanna see people I know it! :smirk:

walterbrunswick
11-18-2009, 11:58 PM
You dont really like the idea you just wanna see people I know it! :smirk:

xDD! :ditto:

*Holy-Dart*
11-19-2009, 12:02 AM
xDD! :ditto:

Well here's a though, why don't you post a video of yourself because you came up with the idea? and everyone might do it too? LoL Idk.:smirk:

::|:: And I am not _stupid_

walterbrunswick
11-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Well here's a though, why don't you post a video of yourself because you came up with the idea? and everyone might do it too? LoL Idk.:smirk:

::|:: And I am not _stupid_

I ... just might! ... But not right now... cause it would be embarrassing! Too much whiskey to celebrate American Thanksgiving weekend!

inthebutt
11-19-2009, 02:53 AM
I ... just might! ... But not right now... cause it would be embarrassing! Too much whiskey to celebrate American Thanksgiving weekend!

American thanksgiving weekend isn't until next week you dumb fucking Canadian.

loka
11-19-2009, 05:32 AM
Am I on that list ?

no. Most of them are ZM admins. Plus I haven't been playing much lately to record demos of those who want to abuse their power. Besides, one already has decided to suck it up since he got told by another admin what he was doing wasn't really something to abuse admin powers on so it's on the latter.

walterbrunswick
11-19-2009, 01:50 PM
American thanksgiving weekend isn't until next week you dumb fucking Canadian.

You realize people can celebrate it on either weekend right?

Now go suck on a banana.

inthebutt
11-19-2009, 02:39 PM
You realize people can celebrate it on either weekend right?

Now go suck on a banana.

no you dumb fuck, thanksgiving weekend is always the weekend after thanksgiving. hint the thanksgiving weekend sale is after thanksgiving, thanksgiving holiday off from school is the weekend after thanksgiving, people may fly in the weekend before thanksgiving but no one celebrates is before the actual holiday.

how about you leave the american holidays to be celebrated by the americans who know when to celebrate their own holidays. you don't see people in america running around celebrating canadian holidays do you??

EVL_Ripper
11-19-2009, 03:07 PM
no you dumb fuck, thanksgiving weekend is always the weekend after thanksgiving. hint the thanksgiving weekend sale is after thanksgiving, thanksgiving holiday off from school is the weekend after thanksgiving, people may fly in the weekend before thanksgiving but no one celebrates is before the actual holiday.

how about you leave the american holidays to be celebrated by the americans who know when to celebrate their own holidays. you don't see people in america running around celebrating canadian holidays do you??

That is true, Canadians tried to celebrate Boxing Day down here, when we put up our fists they shrieked and ran off.

๖ReS
11-19-2009, 03:50 PM
no. Most of them are zm admins. Plus i haven't been playing much lately to record demos of those who want to abuse their power. Besides, one already has decided to suck it up since he got told by another admin what he was doing wasn't really something to abuse admin powers on so it's on the latter.

<3 ;)

walterbrunswick
11-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Whatever. I misunderstood.

My bad.

Hitman
11-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Whatever. I misunderstood.

My bad.

At least for once he apologized...... Lol

&&toasties
11-20-2009, 07:33 PM

Technically...

Americans celebrate Thanksgiving all month long.

Hence why everyone decorates and and starts all of the family get-together planning at the beginning of the month.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Technically...

Hence why everyone decorates and and starts all of the family get-together planning at the beginning of the month.

You are officially an idiot.

inthebutt
11-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Technically...

wow do you know the difference in planning and actually putting that plan into motion??

planning for a holiday does not mean your celebrating for it.

celebrating is when all your family has arrived and your all eating and drinking for that occasion.

please keep your dumb texas logic off the internet, things would go alot smoother.

did you plan on being a skank or celebrating that your a skank??

&&toasties
11-20-2009, 10:19 PM
You are officially an idiot.

And you're officially a dumbass.

lol.

wow do you know the difference in planning and actually putting that plan into motion??

planning for a holiday does not mean your celebrating for it.

celebrating is when all your family has arrived and your all eating and drinking for that occasion.

please keep your dumb texas logic off the internet, things would go alot smoother.

did you plan on being a skank or celebrating that your a skank??

LOL.

You're so fucking dumb.

When you're planning you're still anticipating the celebration, thus still celebrating.

You don't understand my logic because you are unable to comprehend simple english.

walterbrunswick
11-20-2009, 10:32 PM
LOL.

You're so fucking dumb.

When you're planning you're still anticipating the celebration, thus still celebrating.

You don't understand my logic because you are unable to comprehend simple english.

+1. I agree.

Planning it is part of the whole experience. No need to make a big fuss about this. Let it go.

inthebutt
11-20-2009, 11:11 PM
And you're officially a dumbass.

lol.

LOL.

You're so fucking dumb.

wow your fucking dumb, since when is planning celebrating??

have you ever seen people who are planning a wedding celebrating there wedding before the wedding day?? no

do you see professional football teams celebrate when they plan on winning a super bowl?? no

do you see business people who are planning a merger with another company celebrate while they plan the merger?? no

I just gave your dumb skank ass 3 perfect reasons why your fucking stupid.

now shut the fuck up and get cancer already.

seriously your a skank.

EVL_Ripper
11-21-2009, 09:26 AM
So I'm gonna guess that when InTheButt and Autumn eventually get married they'll have at least 2 kids. If one's a boy they'll probably name him Poopsicle and for a girl........ IDK maybe Anna? yeah that's a good name.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-21-2009, 06:20 PM
inthebutt, this is why i stated that she is the official idiot of IBIS.

Mallissin
11-21-2009, 08:32 PM
What was this thread about again?

๖ReS
11-21-2009, 11:22 PM
wow your fucking dumb, since when is planning celebrating??

have you ever seen people who are planning a wedding celebrating there wedding before the wedding day?? no

do you see professional football teams celebrate when they plan on winning a super bowl?? no

do you see business people who are planning a merger with another company celebrate while they plan the merger?? no

I just gave your dumb skank ass 3 perfect reasons why your fucking stupid.

now shut the fuck up and get cancer already.

seriously your a skank.

Inthebutt, bro, I get what she means.

The whole time your thinking about the celebration your working hard to make, your sort of celebrating at the same time, just in advance. No need to be an E-Dick.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-22-2009, 12:33 AM
on the holiday or it doesn't count. You can't celebrate christmas, march 17th, just cause your grandma from tasmania has just flew in and gave you presents.

๖ReS
11-22-2009, 12:53 AM
on the holiday or it doesn't count. You can't celebrate christmas, march 17th, just cause your grandma from tasmania has just flew in and gave you presents.

Its Christmas everyday at Christmas's house.

Christmas
11-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Its Christmas everyday at Christmas's house.

Only in my pants.

inthebutt
11-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Only in my pants.

what a bunch of homo's

matrixninja
11-22-2009, 01:51 PM

Sonic,your a descrace to the admin team,aswell as the community.Youve' broken just about every rule in IBIS existance.My advice is,get the hell out or improve.

Nemesis
11-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Sonic,your a descrace to the admin team,aswell as the community.Youve' broken just about every rule in IBIS existance.My advice is,get the hell out or improve.

hahahaha, thats funny coming from you.

Damion
11-22-2009, 04:11 PM
" Originally Posted by loka View Post
no. Most of them are zm admins. Plus i haven't been playing much lately to record demos of those who want to abuse their power. Besides, one already has decided to suck it up since he got told by another admin what he was doing wasn't really something to abuse admin powers on so it's on the latter."

something's wrong here... we pay 11 dollars and loka has all the fun :(

Sin
11-23-2009, 04:52 PM
WTF? Was there seriously an argument about whether or not Thanksgiving is celebrated BEFORE thanksgiving day?

Man I've missed some good shit... now it's just too late...

inthebutt
11-23-2009, 04:59 PM
WTF? Was there seriously an argument about whether or not Thanksgiving is celebrated BEFORE thanksgiving day?

Man I've missed some good shit... now it's just too late...

hell yeah you did and I put that skank in her place.

why are you always late to the party SIN??

mastercheff
11-23-2009, 05:02 PM
RAWR giant 16 page admin aboose thread that could of been easily closed and locked,to bad mbp isn't here.

Sin
11-25-2009, 06:59 AM
RAWR giant 16 page admin aboose thread that could of been easily closed and locked,to bad mbp isn't here.

Why the fuck would you want such entertaining glory, closed?! Are you a fan of the anti-fun movement?

mastercheff
11-25-2009, 07:59 AM
i'm not trying to ruin any fun but isn't this where cereal things happen?

Sin
11-25-2009, 08:52 AM
i'm not trying to ruin any fun but isn't this where cereal things happen?

No. Nothing cereal happens on the internet. It's not real.

mastercheff
11-25-2009, 11:13 AM
well that ruined everything i planned

Christmas
11-25-2009, 12:31 PM
No. Nothing cereal happens on the internet. It's not real.

You aren't real.

Death
11-25-2009, 02:12 PM
The huge amount of sexual tension in here is suffocating, seems you guys have finally run out of things to argue about....i mean come the fuck on your fighting over Thanksgiving now? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :stupid:

&&toasties
11-25-2009, 08:34 PM
hell yeah you did and I put that skank in her place.

why are you always late to the party SIN??

LOLOL.

I really, seriously, LOL'd HARD at this.

When did you put me in my place?

Holy-Sonic
11-26-2009, 12:33 AM
LOLOL.

I really, seriously, LOL'd HARD at this.

When did you put me in my place?

since the beginning of time XD:wtg:

*Holy-Dart*
11-26-2009, 12:45 AM
since the beginning of time XD:wtg:

Wo :reddot::reddot:

EVL_Ripper
11-26-2009, 11:18 AM
The huge amount of sexual tension in here is suffocating, seems you guys have finally run out of things to argue about....i mean come the fuck on your fighting over Thanksgiving now? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :stupid:

See? I've been saying for weeks now that ITB and Autumn need to fuck and get it over with.

mastercheff
11-26-2009, 12:51 PM
aahhhhhhhhhh i honestly have no clue whats going on

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 02:13 AM
See? I've been saying for weeks now that ITB and Autumn need to fuck and get it over with.

I'd rather not fuck a 2 inched loser.

EVL_Ripper
11-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Don't be that way, throw a pity fuck his way. It'll be good for the community.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 06:20 PM
Don't be that way, throw a pity fuck his way. It'll be good for the community.

Seriously?

Then you give him a pity fuck.

But fuck me first, I don't want the STD you'll get from him.

EVL_Ripper
11-28-2009, 07:29 PM
Don't tempt me cause I will wreck you.

Death
11-28-2009, 11:26 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

....Ripper....God damn :lmao:

&&toasties
11-29-2009, 12:11 AM

Bring it bitch.

EVL_Ripper
11-29-2009, 09:48 AM
I already brought it, bitch. I brought it, set it down on the table and opened it, I will make you bear every child I have if you keep runnin that smart mouth of yours.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-02-2009, 12:24 AM
I already brought it, bitch. I brought it, set it down on the table and opened it, I will make you bear every child I have if you keep runnin that smart mouth of yours.

ummm, i thought you couldn't bear kids any more...that incident w/ the horse and all...

darwin award...