PDA

View Full Version : Laughter is the best medicine, but God works in mysterious ways

ChronicVT
11-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Two little boys, ages 8 and 10, were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew it was getting out of hand. When any mischief occurred in their town, the two boys were usually involved.

The boys' mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining disruptive children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The preacher agreed, but he insisted to see them individually, as to keep them from conspiring together.

So the mother sent the eight year old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the preacher later that afternoon.

The preacher, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Do you know where God is, son?"

The boy's mouth dropped open , but he made no response, sitting there wide-eyed with his mouth hanging open.

So the preacher repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?"

Again, the boy made no attempt to answer.
The preacher raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God, son?"

The boy screamed and bolted from the room, ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him.

When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in BIG trouble this time,

GOD is missing, and they think we did it!"

~Rogue

maynard
11-09-2009, 12:21 PM
swing and a miss

ZERO
11-09-2009, 03:44 PM
ROFL:lmao::lmao:

inthebutt
11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Laughter is no medicine. It is a sedative that only dulls the pain but it doesn't go away.

jesus anex stop being so emo.

maynard
11-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Laughter is no medicine. It is a sedative that only dulls the pain but it doesn't go away.

sounds like someone needs a hug

inthebutt
11-09-2009, 08:07 PM
You know what? What if I am not being emo? Mabye I am really hurting inside? Mabye I use alcohol as an escape to my problem which explains why I am drunk on a Monday night? Mabye I need an outlet of which to express to my fustration, anger, and pain! I am suicidal. I am not being FUCKING EMO! Do not compare my problems to that of a FUCKING 13 YEAR OLD!

I'm no psychologist but you might wanna seek professional help buddy.

Sin
11-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Then do say I am fucking emo to my problems.

EDIT: Thanks for being a friend inthebutt. Your really understandive... with you suggestive I seek professional help and all. Fucken asshole.

I have better things to do with my life than Ibis. Like go after the girl I love, or aspiring the goal I have in life, or mabye pursue the career I have in the military. Either way you won't give two shits. All you people care about is the life YOU have and don't give two shits about any things else. Really. Sometimes I feel like people don't give a shit about me and mabye I would be better off dead. Really who would care? Oh boy another subscriber to the ibis community. OH LOOk here pops up another one who offers more money. Really. Would my mother care? No she is too busy worrying about my father... Would my father care? Would my sister care? If I was not to exist I don't know think anyone would care. I think everyone would be better off without me. Me and my negative comments and "needing to seek professional help." Fuck you.

I lol'd at "understandive".

&&toasties
11-09-2009, 09:09 PM

EDIT: Thanks for being a friend inthebutt. Your really understandive... with you suggestive I seek professional help and all. Fucken asshole.

I have better things to do with my life than Ibis. Like go after the girl I love, or aspiring the goal I have in life, or mabye pursue the career I have in the military. Either way you won't give two shits. All you people care about is the life YOU have and don't give two shits about any things else. Really. Sometimes I feel like people don't give a shit about me and mabye I would be better off dead. Really who would care? Oh boy another subscriber to the ibis community. OH LOOk here pops up another one who offers more money. Really. Would my mother care? No she is too busy worrying about my father... Would my father care? Would my sister care? If I was not to exist I don't know think anyone would care. I think everyone would be better off without me. Me and my negative comments and "needing to seek professional help." Fuck you.

I love you.

<33

Christmas
11-09-2009, 09:11 PM

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6312/hudlerlaughing.png

inthebutt
11-09-2009, 09:35 PM

its called tough love anex and your wrong about the IBIS community. its like a family with all of us regs, some of us fight and some of us get along with everyone. but you have to remember one thing anex, problems in real life always come first. take care of yourself buddy.

Sin
11-09-2009, 10:19 PM
its called tough love anex and your wrong about the IBIS community. its like a family with all of us regs, some of us fight and some of us get along with everyone. but you have to remember one thing anex, problems in real life always come first. take care of yourself buddy.

He's lying. No one gives a fuck. This is the internet.

Christmas
11-09-2009, 10:22 PM
He's lying. No one gives a fuck. This is the internet.

Exactly. This IS the internet.

http://downloads.shizo.eu/Crossfire/internet_serious_business4.jpg

๖ReS
11-09-2009, 10:54 PM
You know what? What if I am not being emo? Mabye I am really hurting inside? Mabye I use alcohol as an escape to my problem which explains why I am drunk on a Monday night? Mabye I need an outlet of which to express to my fustration, anger, and pain! I am suicidal. I am not being FUCKING EMO! Do not compare my problems to that of a FUCKING 13 YEAR OLD!

I love you bro :(

XxMastagunzxX
11-09-2009, 11:20 PM
toasties go the fuck away

Jeimuzu
11-09-2009, 11:51 PM
What happened with Anex? Did I miss something during my vacation?..

ImGonnaGetCha
11-10-2009, 02:19 AM
I have better things to do with my life than Ibis. Like go after the girl I love
Go After HER B4 It's Too Late!!!

or aspiring the goal I have in life
I Don't Want To Hear OR!!!
I Believe In You!!!!

or mabye pursue the career I have in the military.
Stop Saying OR!!!!

Either way you won't give two shits. All you people care about is the life YOU have and don't give two shits about any things else.
WRONG!!! Some Actually Do Care!!!!!
Now Stop Being Silly & Come Backy

Christmas
11-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Go After HER B4 It's Too Late!!!

I Don't Want To Hear OR!!!
I Believe In You!!!!

Stop Saying OR!!!!

WRONG!!! Some Actually Do Care!!!!!
Now Stop Being Silly & Come Backy

Getcha shut up already.

ImGonnaGetCha
11-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Getcha shut up already.

Don't You DARE Tell Me What To Do!!!!! Who Do You Think You Are!?!? GODS GIFT!?!?!?!?! Sit Back And Just STFU If You Have Nothing Useful To Say!!!!!!!!!

๖ReS
11-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Don't You DARE Tell Me What To Do!!!!! Who Do You Think You Are!?!? GODS GIFT!?!?!?!?! Sit Back And Just STFU If You Have Nothing Useful To Say!!!!!!!!!

I want to hit you when you talk.

Christmas
11-10-2009, 09:52 AM

Getcha.

Shut up already.

Sin
11-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Holy fuck, Xmas... you put her back into super cereal Downzy mode.

Getcha, I'm glad we have your true identity back.

anex
11-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Guys I apologize for what I said. I am having a really hard time with life right now and I got near black-out drunk and flipped out. I usually don't flip out like that normally but for the past few weeks I have just been really depressed.

This is really embarrassing. Forget about my posts please.

loka
11-10-2009, 03:28 PM
i look forward to my flip out mode in the military. Everyone gets them.

Scrubbleboo
11-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Guys I apologize for what I said. I am having a really hard time with life right now and I got near black-out drunk and flipped out. I usually don't flip out like that normally but for the past few weeks I have just been really depressed.

This is really embarrassing. Forget about my posts please.

Word of advice, don't share your personal shit on the internet.

Sin
11-10-2009, 04:20 PM

Why, Scrubz? Why can't I share information about my personal life on the internet?!

Doesn't ANYONE care?!

/sarcasm

I lol'd Scrubz... shit was funny.

anex
11-10-2009, 07:25 PM

I didn't mean too. I needed an outlet and I didn't have anyone. I don't like to share personal shit but it just happened anyway forget it. It never happened in my eyes.

&&toasties
11-10-2009, 08:48 PM
I didn't mean too. I needed an outlet and I didn't have anyone. I don't like to share personal shit but it just happened anyway forget it. It never happened in my eyes.

SAME HERE.

But soon People will give you so much shit about it.

I, too, think it's good to talk to people about your problems who you have never met.

But that's just me.

^^

ChronicVT
11-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Autumn... did you put on some weight?

Autumn's boyfriend was in trouble. He forgot his anniversary. Autumn was
really pissed.

She told him, "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When Autumn woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Smaller than she had expected.

Confused, Autumn put on her robe, ran out to the driveway, and brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Her boyfriend has been missing since her last post!

~Rogue

p.s. i hope she knows i'm kidding ..... that she even has a boyfriend... lol

Scrubbleboo
11-11-2009, 07:05 PM
why, scrubz? Why can't i share information about my personal life on the internet?!

Doesn't anyone care?!

/sarcasm

i lol'd scrubz... Shit was funny.

fuck no ffffuuuu.

&&toasties
11-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Autumn... did you put on some weight?

Autumn's boyfriend was in trouble. He forgot his anniversary. Autumn was
really pissed.

She told him, "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When Autumn woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Smaller than she had expected.

Confused, Autumn put on her robe, ran out to the driveway, and brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Her boyfriend has been missing since her last post!

~Rogue

p.s. i hope she knows i'm kidding ..... that she even has a boyfriend... lol

LMAOOOO.

I even changed genders, didn't you see?