PDA

View Full Version : Hey guy's

matrixninja
11-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Sup guys,My name is matrixninja,im sure most of you have seen me In game.I really like this server,and I think ill remain to like it.Ive been a steam gamer for about a year,aswell as a CS:S gamer.Ive been here a few days,but Just made a new fourm account.Hope to see ya in game soon.:pistols: some zombs

&&toasties
11-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Welcome.

What do you play?

ZM? GG? PUB? WCS?

walterbrunswick
11-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Welcome newcomer, make yourself at home. Just don't touch my power tools! ... and we'll get along fine :)

*Holy-Dart*
11-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Welcomeeeeee Friend ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums :D

Holy-Sonic
11-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Sup guys,My name is matrixninja,im sure most of you have seen me In game.I really like this server,and I think ill remain to like it.Ive been a steam gamer for about a year,aswell as a CS:S gamer.Ive been here a few days,but Just made a new fourm account.Hope to see ya in game soon.:pistols: some zombs

yay! ^_^ your going to see me being the mean admin, anyways i hope you like the community and help make this community a better place to be no lets not piss sonic off because hell he will do some mean things o.o:wtg::wtg::pistols::pistols::lmao:

Welcome.

What do you play?

ZM? GG? PUB? WCS?

For now we know he is a ZM person i hope i can see him in GG
WOOOH Sonic owns

Every Rose has its thorn =\:wtg:

matrixninja
11-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Welcome.

What do you play?

ZM? GG? PUB? WCS?

Yup,Im a ZM kinda player.Thanks for the welcome :)

matrixninja
11-12-2009, 07:24 AM
yay! ^_^ your going to see me being the mean admin, anyways i hope you like the community and help make this community a better place to be no lets not piss sonic off because hell he will do some mean things o.o:wtg::wtg::pistols::pistols::lmao:

For now we know he is a ZM person i hope i can see him in GG
WOOOH Sonic owns

Every Rose has its thorn =\:wtg:

Thanks,but honestly I SUCK At GG so far.Mainly because I don't really play GG'S,but Ill check out our GG:violin:

matrixninja
11-12-2009, 07:26 AM
Welcome newcomer, make yourself at home. Just don't touch my power tools! ... and we'll get along fine :)

oooooooooh...Power tools...Must touch....*slaps self* snap outta it...

And thanks for the welcome,I enjoy the IBIS servers

maynard
11-12-2009, 12:03 PM
welcome

Jeimuzu
11-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the IBIS community.

uuntiltheendd
11-12-2009, 02:34 PM
welcome :wtg:

๖ReS
11-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Walter gets really angry when you touch his drilldo.

matrixninja
11-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Walter gets really angry when you touch his drilldo.

I can see..that *try's to touch his drilldo..Gets his finger chopped off* >:(.Well walter's drill is mean.I wish his drill would :plzdie: because it hurt meh :( (Not really :P)

&&toasties
11-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Yup,Im a ZM kinda player.Thanks for the welcome :)

Awee.

You should still come GG it up with me.

We always have a blast in there.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-13-2009, 11:54 PM

Heya and welcome :)