PDA

View Full Version : Welcome a new admin

matrixninja
11-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Hey guys,last night I purchased admin for 11USD.So,if you would give me a welcome to admin :3.I do not have it YET but I hope to obtain it within the next few days.Ive been an administrator in other servers,also in SAMP (San andreas multiplayer) so I have experence.

Jeimuzu
11-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Congrats on getting admin.

Keep everyone off the bad maps, except on Bad Map Thursday!

anex
11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
We welcome you.

ZERO
11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Also be sure to refer to Thursday by the correct name, "Fail Map Thursday". :wtg:

walterbrunswick
11-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Also be sure to refer to Thursday by the correct name, "Fail Map Thursday". :wtg:

Me and The Littlest Hobo forever know it as "Bad Map Thursday!" :stone:

ChronicVT
11-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Welcome to IBIS gaming... and why do you all forget Manic Map Mondays?

~Rogue

maynard
11-12-2009, 06:58 PM
welcome

Jeimuzu
11-12-2009, 07:19 PM

You know me and Hobo created the tradition right? Mostly to mock the people who wouldn't rtv horrible maps. Though in the end it actually became fun.

It's called BMT for Bad Map Thursday!

&&toasties
11-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Haha.

Welcome to admin-hood then.

^^

Holy-Sonic
11-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey guys,last night I purchased admin for 11USD.So,if you would give me a welcome to admin :3.I do not have it YET but I hope to obtain it within the next few days.Ive been an administrator in other servers,also in SAMP (San andreas multiplayer) so I have experence.

^_^ make sure you leave as soon as i come because i will be raging at people who are being stupid!:smirk::smirk::banghead::banghead::wtg::wtg :

Kavinsky
11-13-2009, 02:34 AM
nah it ain't fail map thursday its a fail map every day

๖ReS
11-13-2009, 03:58 AM
nah it ain't fail map thursday its a fail map every day

It really seems like you hate everything about IBIS servers. Stfu Gtfo ?

Kavinsky
11-13-2009, 08:02 AM
Res when everything thats wrong with the server is fixed or delt with in some way ill stop hating on it and thats never going to happen, not at this rate atleast.

viva la hate

acolyte_to_jippity
11-13-2009, 09:55 AM
sooooo, basically you posted here to give us a chance to start sucking up to you before you get admin for official?

well i know my place :hail:

btw, where will you be frequenting? pub (haha, jk right?) zombie, gg (nother jk) or wcs?

Kavinsky
11-13-2009, 10:59 AM
no im just warning you that once the novelty wears off its not going to be that fun to play zm, atleast not during the middle of the day

Too many people on, not enough spots to go around and alot of people who dont know what there doing on, who have no consideration for your cade and think that its there right that they get in, even if its overcrowded and theres a fast zombie behind them

The best times for zm are probably late at night between 11 pm - 3 am and the early morning hours 7 am - 1 pm

to sum up the problem with zmod, the classes have only been made worse, too many overplayed maps (apparently the
admin menu has a list of maps on it thats just short of 300 maps out of the 20 we usually play) too many people who
do what I discribed above

ZM was at its peak when it was a 44 tick server with 32 slots and since then almost half of the people I liked to play with have left and maybe once in a blue moon a few come back for an hour or so

right now for me, zm isnt any fun anymore because of all these reasons and zero refuses to reduce its size or tweak
any of the classes to make it more fair, after all as a buissness man it would be stupid to put yourself at a finacial disadvantage for the sake of everyone elses fun
he'll also have no lack of people coming into the server either probably because of those two fishing servers hes got out there with vague names that lead back to the ibis server if you click on them

and its gungame (I hate being sniped by someone I didnt even know was there in pub)
half life, synergy, goldeneye source, team fortress 2 and hopefully black mesa source on the 19th

Jeimuzu
11-13-2009, 12:20 PM
I know what would make you happy with the ZM server Kavinsky.. Zero adding all the maps you suggested.

And maybe me having admin and the time to use it..

I blame school, college, and my dog. Oh, and Turtles.

Tragedy
11-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the Admin Team!

Whatever you do, don't listen to HolySonic or take after him...please god no.

XxMastagunzxX
11-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Welcome to the Admin Team!

Whatever you do, don't listen to HolySonic or take after him...please god no.

Yeah don't listen to Holy Sonic AT ALL....

matrixninja
11-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Will do...And guys please don't go off topic.I don't want a fking flame war starting up.And No I made this just to give a heads up..

Jeimuzu
11-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Will do...And guys please don't go off topic.I don't want a fking flame war starting up.And No I made this just to give a heads up..

That's a sign of a good new admin. Glad to have you.

If you need anything feel free to ask.

Kavinsky
11-14-2009, 07:24 AM
The only time I'm coming back to zmod is when I see were playing fubar towers V4 and even then I'm leaving after were off it

It would take him implementing the tank deformed, redoing the fast so its fast in a straight line
and less maneuverable side strafling.

removing the pred xp and replacing it with a permantly cloaked without a fucking lazerbeam pred
covered in bloodspoches that showed through his cloak, a jumper that moves faster and doesnt jump as high

Then server wise putting us back to a 32 spot server with no deus ex machina IQ cheker without a reserved slot (if you've got admin or bought a reserved slot it kicks either someone in spectate or whoever has the lowest score, no more god damn reserved slot BS

putting us back to 44 tick, give us a less obtrusive zvision restore the old
zmod theme

x8FhcOHXa-M

votemute feature, or an automatic mute feature that kicks in after being on
the mic more than 30 seconds and admins who do there job, and disable
the radar for everyone, since when do zombies have radar?

only after all this is fixed or delt with will I ever play zmod without complaining and
actually have fun, and then I'll finally pay for admin

but theres no point to that because
A. That will never happen were just getting a few maps removed,
and upgrade to the latest version of zmod where zero can easily
just turn off the fast zombies, and getting a 32 person zmod with a
deus ex machina IQ checker from a game everyone hatted and
never played, natural selection

B. Xerocore synergy is back and we've found a way to spawn with
full health and have more that 10 people on our server (those
features were disabled by the idiot developers with update 11)
Qf9lsZRL6uQ

matrixninja
11-14-2009, 08:21 AM
The only time I'm coming back to zmod is when I see were playing fubar towers V4 and even then I'm leaving after were off it

It would take him implementing the tank deformed, redoing the fast so its fast in a straight line
and less maneuverable side strafling.

removing the pred xp and replacing it with a permantly cloaked without a fucking lazerbeam pred
covered in bloodspoches that showed through his cloak, a jumper that moves faster and doesnt jump as high

Then server wise putting us back to a 32 spot server with no deus ex machina IQ cheker without a reserved slot (if you've got admin or bought a reserved slot it kicks either someone in spectate or whoever has the lowest score, no more god damn reserved slot BS

putting us back to 44 tick, give us a less obtrusive zvision restore the old
zmod theme

x8FhcOHXa-M

votemute feature, or an automatic mute feature that kicks in after being on
the mic more than 30 seconds and admins who do there job, and disable
the radar for everyone, since when do zombies have radar?

only after all this is fixed or delt with will I ever play zmod without complaining and
actually have fun, and then I'll finally pay for admin

but theres no point to that because
A. That will never happen were just getting a few maps removed,
and upgrade to the latest version of zmod where zero can easily
just turn off the fast zombies, and getting a 32 person zmod with a
deus ex machina IQ checker from a game everyone hatted and
never played, natural selection

B. Xerocore synergy is back and we've found a way to spawn with
full health and have more that 10 people on our server (those
features were disabled by the idiot developers with update 11)
Qf9lsZRL6uQ

FOR THE THIRD TIME!!! Stop going off topic.The topic is called ''Welcome a new admin'' NOT ''Whine and complain about the server''.And thanks for the welcomes guys.Hopefully I should get my admin soon.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-14-2009, 03:02 PM
so, matrixninja, what server will you be on?

wcs? zombie?

matrixninja
11-14-2009, 03:47 PM
so, matrixninja, what server will you be on?

wcs? zombie?

Zombie

&&toasties
11-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Zombie

come to GG!!!!

Skank<33