PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse!

Choke
11-14-2009, 12:07 AM
Sorry if there is a better spot for this topic, just raging need to post quick.

Holy Sonic, just kicked and banned goneferal for no reason, for 30 minutes. he was also starting lame random vote questions. his only MAYBE reason for doing so was for telling a girl to shut up cause she was talking for like 20 mins straight about random crap lol. giving her special treatment cause she is a girl, should not warrant a 30 min ban with no warning, no even explanation, or real reason. Screen Pic Follows!!! Sorry kind of hard to read, he sent it to me, we are lan partying again just sent to me.. he lazy with forums.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z152/shaderz1/asdfasdfsdf.jpg

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Sorry if there is a better spot for this topic, just raging need to post quick.

Holy Sonic, just kicked and banned goneferal for no reason, for 30 minutes. he was also starting lame random vote questions. his only MAYBE reason for doing so was for telling a girl to shut up cause she was talking for like 20 mins straight about random crap lol. giving her special treatment cause she is a girl, should not warrant a 30 min ban with no warning, no even explanation, or real reason. Screen Pic Follows!!! Sorry kind of hard to read, he sent it to me, we are lan partying again just sent to me.. he lazy with forums.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z152/shaderz1/asdfasdfsdf.jpg
yea i am sorry, i meant to ban the other guy. your bitch friend was being a racist. I just saw your name.

Hitman
11-14-2009, 12:19 AM
yea i am sorry, i meant to ban the other guy. your bitch friend was being a racist. I just saw your name.

Where are the warnings? I see no wartnings.

Zero can we please see his admin logs and see all the bullshit he covers and if there are any warnigns and whatever other bullshit he pulls

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 12:23 AM
Where are the warnings? I see no wartnings.

Zero can we please see his admin logs and see all the bullshit he covers and if there are any warnigns and whatever other bullshit he pulls

True i never did pull warnings.

Hitman
11-14-2009, 12:23 AM
True i never did pull warnings.

And i hope to god zero looks at your admin logs and does something about your admin

*Holy-Dart*
11-14-2009, 12:33 AM
And i hope to god zero looks at your admin logs and does something about your admin

w0w ouch >.< sonic run D:

loka
11-14-2009, 12:44 AM
I'm not defending Sonic, but don't make shit up.

Everyone was talking. Not everyones issue if you don't like playing with fucking girls then GTFO. Secondly, he isn't the only person who makes random stupid votes so welcome to IBIS land of random silly votes. Thirdly, your friend decided to spit the word nigger like it's his god fucking right to say the word nigger. Serve the ban for the 30 minutes cause god knows you need a warning to say nigger right?

*Holy-Dart*
11-14-2009, 12:45 AM
I'm not defending Sonic, but don't make shit up.

Everyone was talking. Not everyones issue if you don't like playing with fucking girls then GTFO. Secondly, he isn't the only person who makes random stupid votes so welcome to IBIS land of random silly votes. Thirdly, your friend decided to spit the word nigger like it's his god fucking right to say the word nigger. Serve the ban for the 30 minutes cause god knows you need a warning to say nigger right?

:wtg::wtg:

inthebutt
11-14-2009, 12:50 AM
sonic when are you gonna learn that only I can do that. you can't be an admin like me sonic.

I've banned plenty of people for legit reasons and no one ever comes in here complaining about me banning them.

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 01:45 AM
sonic when are you gonna learn that only I can do that. you can't be an admin like me sonic.

I've banned plenty of people for legit reasons and no one ever comes in here complaining about me banning them.

it was for only 30 mins and they were butt buddies because they were lanning, like loka said he kept saying nigger and i did what i thought i could do let alone it was only for HALF AN HOUR

inthebutt
11-14-2009, 02:07 AM
it was for only 30 mins and they were butt buddies because they were lanning, like loka said he kept saying nigger and i did what i thought i could do let alone it was only for HALF AN HOUR

next time someone throws the N word out there, its not a 30 minute ban but that constitutes as a 7 day ban.

in the rules it says no racism.

seriously its the same rules in every server.

-no mic spamming
-no gay sprays
-no racism
-listen to admins

why do people think that when someone comes here and breaks a rule that falls under that category, that they should be warned and than punished. fuck that, those are game wide rules and people still break them. if your gonna break a common rule like that, there should be no warnings but instant bans.

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 02:28 AM
next time someone throws the N word out there, its not a 30 minute ban but that constitutes as a 7 day ban.

in the rules it says no racism.

seriously its the same rules in every server.

-no mic spamming
-no gay sprays
-no racism
-listen to admins

why do people think that when someone comes here and breaks a rule that falls under that category, that they should be warned and than punished. fuck that, those are game wide rules and people still break them. if your gonna break a common rule like that, there should be no warnings but instant bans.
but the big alliance you have, would say something like this W.T.F sonic why was it a week you should only kick him

inthebutt
11-14-2009, 03:00 AM
but the big alliance you have, would say something like this W.T.F sonic why was it a week you should only kick him

sonic really bro??

THERE IS NO ALLIANCE RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE.

just stick to the rules and ignore the big babies who cry about everything you do right. but when you do, do something wrong expect people to be all over your case.

Tragedy
11-14-2009, 10:52 AM

Sonic, stop being dramatic about the situation. You are fun to play with but when I see this shit on the forums it's just like "blah"...

First warn in @ chat. Let him know that he is going to get kicked and then banned if he keeps it up. Then kick him if he does it again...then ban him for an hour or so. No 7 day bans for racism unless he comes back after the ban and continues to do so. Then you can step it up a notch.

Other than that, just follow the rules man. No, they aren't following the rules either but half of these people aren't on the forums and don't know the rules. We are admins for a reason; not to be dicks and power hungry assholes, but to make sure the servers are enjoyable and kept running smoothly.

Damion
11-14-2009, 12:15 PM
This is all the more reason it'd be nice if we could attach a message saying why the person was banned. I've seen it on other servers and it would speed up the process of getting troublemakers off the server and telling them why, and for how long, they've been banned.

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Sonic, stop being dramatic about the situation. You are fun to play with but when I see this shit on the forums it's just like "blah"...

First warn in @ chat. Let him know that he is going to get kicked and then banned if he keeps it up. Then kick him if he does it again...then ban him for an hour or so. No 7 day bans for racism unless he comes back after the ban and continues to do so. Then you can step it up a notch.

Other than that, just follow the rules man. No, they aren't following the rules either but half of these people aren't on the forums and don't know the rules. We are admins for a reason; not to be dicks and power hungry assholes, but to make sure the servers are enjoyable and kept running smoothly.

for the last time it was for only 30 FUCKING MINUTES case closed until ZERO says it was abuse

Christmas
11-14-2009, 12:27 PM

Pshaw....

Choke
11-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Dude i dont know what your talking about. im the 1 that flips out when some 1 says racist words specially the N word, people actually get mad at me for being so defense lol. but ya i have actually seen some 1 say " dead eye dick " to dennis, and others insult / drop the F bomb / N bomb like 5 times in 1 sentence and get nothing. Not that my word or his may be worth anything but, " 3mo slay3rs " don't tolerate any kind of racism in the clan.

1. 30 minute ban randomly abusive BUT its only 30 min so w/e
2. Maybe they need more detailed posts / on MOTD, explaining what each " breaking " of the rules warrants how long/warnings or no warnings.

i c u sonic :assault:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-14-2009, 12:40 PM
for the last time it was for only 30 FUCKING MINUTES case closed until ZERO says it was abuse

Seriously ... just to open this post about Holy sonic because you got banned 30min lol... "The games that they soften some of the brain that complain all the time .." <- Sorry if this expression has no meaning in English ...-_-:banghead:

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 12:46 PM
Dude i dont know what your talking about. im the 1 that flips out when some 1 says racist words specially the N word, people actually get mad at me for being so defense lol. but ya i have actually seen some 1 say " dead eye dick " to dennis, and others insult / drop the F bomb / N bomb like 5 times in 1 sentence and get nothing. Not that my word or his may be worth anything but, " 3mo slay3rs " don't tolerate any kind of racism in the clan.

1. 30 minute ban randomly abusive BUT its only 30 min so w/e
2. Maybe they need more detailed posts / on MOTD, explaining what each " breaking " of the rules warrants how long/warnings or no warnings.

i c u sonic :assault:
well you got to remember some admins are cool, some admins are assholes, some people vary, I just strongly hate racism and you said the N word you got to remember I banned you NOT Dennis. Only 30 mins true but i would banned you for a day but i knew you were lanning your pings were the same

Choke
11-14-2009, 12:51 PM
well you got to remember some admins are cool, some admins are assholes, some people vary, I just strongly hate racism and you said the N word you got to remember I banned you NOT Dennis. Only 30 mins true but i would banned you for a day but i knew you were lanning your pings were the same

You don't understand, im saying i didn't use the N word, and i meant goneferal, not dennis for " his word "

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-14-2009, 12:52 PM

holy sonic scores a point there! Each Admin in his view the regulations and enforce them ...

Choke
11-14-2009, 01:14 PM
holy sonic scores a point there! Each Admin in his view the regulations and enforce them ...

Most of the posts in the topic are just making the situation worse, we don't need a scoreboard, and we don't need spam, wait for a admin to make a judgment. :headache:

loka
11-14-2009, 01:21 PM
your clueless. half the people who have responded to this thread ARE admins. 30 mins have surpassed to your ban, right? well stop QQing cause you're already unbanned.

those who were in the server know it was your friend who said nigger, however, you joined the server right after the incident and sonic never bothered to look twice that there was two of you by that time. and since your the "co-leader" of your clan, you might as well be a leader and serve that time for your friends faggotry.

Choke
11-14-2009, 01:29 PM
your clueless. half the people who have responded to this thread ARE admins. 30 mins have surpassed to your ban, right? well stop QQing cause you're already unbanned.

those who were in the server know it was your friend who said nigger, however, you joined the server right after the incident and sonic never bothered to look twice that there was two of you by that time. and since your the "co-leader" of your clan, you might as well be a leader and serve that time for your friends faggotry.

huh? now im lost? l2read? i quoted a guy who is not a admin who kept posting, but was not trying to single him out to much. cause i don't want drama, no need for harsh words, i don't even know you. and we don't tolerate that kinda shit so back off.

AND by admin, i mean zero. like me and sonic said. his call matters pretty much the only 1 that does from what i hear. i don't demand him banned but if there is a infraction then that then. i never asked, flamed, or QQed. i been clean, non-aggressive, and polite about the whole thing.

Edit: btw you dont know much. i didnt even get banned, the pic clearly shows goneFeral. so once again no need for extra comments. i just posted for him since we are lan partying, and he would rage / get out of hand if he posted, since we really wanted to play at that point. not wait 30 minutes -_- when we are dedicated ibis gamers.

Sin
11-14-2009, 01:31 PM
huh? now im lost? l2read? i quoted a guy who is not a admin who kept posting, but was not trying to single him out to much. cause i don't want drama, no need for harsh words, i don't even know you. and we don't tolerate that kinda shit so back off.

AND by admin, i mean zero. like me and sonic said. his call matters pretty much the only 1 that does from what i hear. i don't demand him banned but if there is a infraction then that then. i never asked, flamed, or QQed. i been clean, non-aggressive, and polite about the whole thing.

Tommy is an admin.

Choke
11-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Tommy is an admin.

Oh, i thought the title means there admin or rank of admin, im new to the forums. but thanks for the heads up if you mean the guy i quoted before hand. :)
and if he is tommy then ya his word matters to me, since he is a good admin, he helped clean up some Team killing fags 1 time.

inthebutt
11-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh, i thought the title means there admin or rank of admin, im new to the forums. but thanks for the heads up if you mean the guy i quoted before hand. :)
and if he is tommy then ya his word matters to me, since he is a good admin, he helped clean up some Team killing fags 1 time.

hey moron, the only way to tell if someone is an admin or not in game is by the ibis.a tag at the end of their name. In the forums no one uses that tag.

so if someone who is an admin is telling you something, its wise to listen to them.

now stop complaining like a 6 year old kid who just got his favorite toy taken away.

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 03:38 PM
You don't understand, im saying i didn't use the N word, and i meant goneferal, not dennis for " his word "

like i said on my 1st post, sorry you were the wrong guy. Your Butt Buddy was being a racist.:wtg:

*Holy-Dart*
11-14-2009, 03:45 PM
like i said on my 1st post, sorry you were the wrong guy. Your Butt Buddy was being a racist.:wtg:

Im just saying how many time are you gunna ban the wronge guy? until it gets way over board :banghead: cus i dont think this is the first time uv done this :banghead:

Hitman
11-14-2009, 03:59 PM

Still no warnings or mute. DO NOT DO INSTA BANS WITHOUT ANY WARNING

Thats what makes that ban illegal. You didnt follow protocol.

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Still no warnings or mute. DO NOT DO INSTA BANS WITHOUT ANY WARNING

Thats what makes that ban illegal. You didnt follow protocol.

inthebutt doesn't freeze or kick just straight up 1 week ban. For anything

walterbrunswick
11-14-2009, 04:40 PM

inthebutt is not a good admin to follow. He's got a tree uprooted in his asshole, as loka says.

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 04:44 PM
inthebutt is not a good admin to follow. He's got a tree uprooted in his asshole, as loka says.

alright then.

Choke
11-14-2009, 04:44 PM
So much flame from admins? interesting, and apparently inthebutt cant read either, as i said i wasn't QQing. please re-read the ENTIRE THREAD, before any more posts are made. jeez, and like i said just wait for zero, im only replying cause of flamerz

Hitman
11-14-2009, 04:45 PM

Well then instead of bitching at him make an admin abuse thread about him like everyone is doing about you.

You gotta take some fucking blame and stop abusing you dipshit. You constantly ban the wrong people, whole servers, dont follow the rules, make up your OWN rules, dont give a fuck and you spin bullshit on the forums.

Look at how many admin abuse threads you have.

ILL REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN!!!! RODRIGO ANYBODY

Vladninja
11-14-2009, 06:23 PM
RODRIGO ANYBODY
Only like 7 people in the forums have even been here long enough to remember that Dipshit...

Oh and your awesome Cloud... your posts make me smile.:icon_mrgreen:

Hitman
11-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Only like 7 people in the forums have even been here long enough to remember that Dipshit...

Well Holy sonic is starting to act like rodrigo...we got another rodrigo in the making

New name for Holy Sonic = RODRIGO 2

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Well Holy sonic is starting to act like rodrigo...we got another rodrigo in the making

New name for Holy Sonic = RODRIGO 2

^_^ i will do that my new name is RODRIGO2<ibis.a>

inthebutt
11-14-2009, 08:33 PM

not a good admin??

than I guess it wasn't me who keep mic spammers/prenukers/hackers to an all time low on ZM??

I guess I'm not good cause I get along with every admin besides you and your skank internet girlfriend toasties??

I guess I wasn't a good admin but actually have a great chance of becoming an IBIS clan member??

I get the the PUB filled every time I'm able to go in there just to improve the rank of the PUB server on gametracker but that's not good right??

I guess I'm not a good admin cause unlike you I don't keep the ZM server on shitty maps.

your right pedobear I'm a way better admin than you'll ever be.

walterbrunswick
11-14-2009, 08:49 PM
@ inthebutt

I'm not reading any of that bullshit.

Just shut the fuck up, you fucking Asian gorilla comedian-wannabe.

Oh, get yourself some grammar lessons.

And stop fucking your mother.

EVL_Ripper
11-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Ouch, I'm starting to think this might be personal.

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 08:59 PM
not a good admin??

than I guess it wasn't me who keep mic spammers/prenukers/hackers to an all time low on ZM??

I guess I'm not good cause I get along with every admin besides you and your skank internet girlfriend toasties??

I guess I wasn't a good admin but actually have a great chance of becoming an IBIS clan member??

I get the the PUB filled every time I'm able to go in there just to improve the rank of the PUB server on gametracker but that's not good right??

I guess I'm not a good admin cause unlike you I don't keep the ZM server on shitty maps.

Your starting to take this personal ITB

&&toasties
11-14-2009, 09:02 PM
not a good admin??

I lol'd hard.

This is about Sonic, not you, Miss America.

Vladninja
11-14-2009, 09:05 PM
A bigot (in modern usage) is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own or intolerant of people of different ethnicity, race, or class.

You know that IBIS has a no racism policy... its seems to me that attacking someones nationality would also be frowned upon. Walter you constantly attacking inthebutt for being Asian (like that somehow makes him less of a person) it is sad, pathetic, and makes you look like a complete bigot.

A jokes a joke but you've taken this shit way to far.

Now back to the Sonic drama already at hand...

walterbrunswick
11-14-2009, 09:10 PM
A bigot (in modern usage) is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own or intolerant of people of different ethnicity, race, or class.

You know that IBIS has a no racism policy... its seems to me that attacking someones nationality would also be frowned upon. Walter you constantly attacking inthebutt for being Asian (like that somehow makes him less of a person) is sad, pathetic, and makes you look like a complete bigot.

A jokes a joke but you've taken this shit way to far.

Now back to the Sonic drama already at hand...

I've taken it too far? Perhaps you need to take your head out of your ass and find out who started what.

FYI, I was not being racist, simply pointing out that he is of Asian decent.

I have several Asian friends (online and in real life), all of whom are are awesome and accomplished.

Inthebutt on the other hand is a disgrace to the human race, let alone the Asian race.

I merely pointed out that he's Asian. I didn't attack his race whatsoever.

Thanks for your input though.

Vladninja
11-14-2009, 09:14 PM
If that's true Walter than so be it... I have a friend from Malaysia who reads the forums regularly and he asked me why you hated Asians so much.

So understand their are people new to the community that might be labeling you (even if its incorrectly).

&&toasties
11-14-2009, 09:14 PM
I've taken it too far? Perhaps you need to take your head out of your ass and find out who started what.

FYI, I was not being racist, simply pointing out that he is of Asian decent.

I have several Asian friends (online and in real life), all of whom are are awesome and accomplished.

Inthebutt on the other hand is a disgrace to the human race, let alone the Asian race.

I merely pointed out that he's Asian. I didn't attack his race whatsoever.

Thanks for your input though.

But hey, let's ignore the fact that he's constantly calling you a pedobear, an insult he stole, and makes fun of you.

Damion
11-14-2009, 09:18 PM
not a good admin??

That's exactly what Hitler said before he dissolved the senate...

inthebutt
11-14-2009, 09:46 PM
@ inthebutt

I'm not reading any of that bullshit.

Just shut the fuck up, you fucking Asian gorilla comedian-wannabe.

Oh, get yourself some grammar lessons.

And stop fucking your mother.

really you didn't read any of that?? but you decided to respond to it.

you wanna know why you didn't read it?? cause you know all of it is true.

its sad how you have to use race to get your point across.

your just making yourself look less intelligent when you do walter, look at all the people that used to be your friends and now they hate you more than I do.

funny world isn't it, the guy who always sticks up for what is right ends up losing more friends than he began with.

you might wanna chill out pedobear.

Sin
11-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Walter's enjoys sniffing little girls' bicycle seats.

inthebutt
11-14-2009, 10:29 PM
Walter's enjoys sniffing little girls' bicycle seats.

nice SIN I lol'd

Choke
11-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Holy sonic slays everyone at the end of the map, lowering all of our K : D ( kill to death ), towards our ranks. he has done this more then once

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z152/shaderz1/adminabuse2.png

XxMastagunzxX
11-14-2009, 10:36 PM
Holy sonic slays everyone at the end of the map, lowering all of our K:D, towards our ranks.

Sonic.....fail

GoneFeral
11-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Holy sonic slays everyone at the end of the map, lowering all of our K : D ( kill to death ), towards our ranks. he has done this more then once

Complaints are filed, yet the abuse continues. When will he learn?

loka
11-14-2009, 11:29 PM
he's seriously not the only admn who does this. if you guys are gonna attack 1 person, attack everyone else. seriously your bitching about k:d ratio on gg? gtfo with that bullshit. he's what? 11 years old? you guys act like he knows better.

hey zero here's a suggestion. have an age requirement on your paying admins cause clearly the $$ isn't always part of having enjoyable, QQ little whiny babies on the servers.

Choke
11-14-2009, 11:31 PM
he's seriously not the only admn who does this. if you guys are gonna attack 1 person, attack everyone else. seriously your bitching about k:d ratio on gg? gtfo with that bullshit. he's what? 11 years old? you guys act like he knows better.

hey zero here's a suggestion. have an age requirement on your paying admins cause clearly the $$ isn't always part of having enjoyable, QQ little whiny babies on the servers.

Cereal??? i have the number for a doctor you should see. just PM me.

EDIT: im sorry but loka is going ape shit, no reason, nothing to do whats going on, just PURE FLAME? come on.

loka
11-14-2009, 11:39 PM
nah kid. your pure flame. i'm sorry your new to the IBIS community and the servers... but you clearly are new to what some admins do. so keep complaining. its really nothing new with any other admin here on IBIS

*Holy-Dart*
11-14-2009, 11:40 PM

Yes what she said iv seen admins slap everyone at the end of a round and they die from getting slapped to high then fall -idk if that lowers rank or not- but still :banghead:

Choke
11-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Yes what she said iv seen admins slap everyone at the end of a round and they die from getting slapped to high then fall -idk if that lowers rank or not- but still :banghead:

Fair enough, but i haven't seen it from any other admin, and im not that new. i have been playing on ibis servers for over a month, the gun-game server mostly.
i dont see how you can even say im flame, if you go read my posts there all calm / polite. ALL, yes ALL of yours are flame, spam, or just random BS to defend something that has nothing to do with you. relax. plix?

BTW: im 18 ( young, but not a kid )

GoneFeral
11-14-2009, 11:44 PM

holy crap learn to type first off. you skip like an entire five words sometimes. :stupid: but anyway like something needs done around here like five year olds repping Ibis now?

*Holy-Dart*
11-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Fair enough, but i haven't seen it from any other admin, and im not that new. i have been playing on ibis servers for over a month, the gun-game server mostly.
i dont see how you can even say im flame, if you go read my posts there all calm / polite. ALL, yes ALL of yours are flame, spam, or just random BS to defend something that has nothing to do with you. relax. plix?

BTW: im 18 ( young, but not a kid )

Wo-Wo? ur saying all my post r flam, spam, and random BS? and yeh the slaping crap happens in Gun-Game and iv been here longer than u so stfu :smirk: :wtg:

::EDIT:: and i didnt even say ur "flame" wth?

Choke
11-14-2009, 11:48 PM
Wo-Wo? ur saying all my post r flam, spam, and random BS? and yeh the slaping crap happens in Gun-Game and iv been here longer than u so stfu :smirk: :wtg:

Im sorry no not at all. the first sentence only applys to you. everything else to Loka

*Holy-Dart*
11-14-2009, 11:49 PM
Im sorry no not at all. the first sentence only applys to you. everything else to Loka

Oh ok then next time say @loka or new chat thing so next time i dont rage on u lawlz ^_^

loka
11-14-2009, 11:50 PM
btw... sonic... the kid your complaining about is ELEVEN YEARS YOUNG. no wonder why your bitching about this. your a child yourself. Zero does look at the forums, and he basis what anyone else on the server at the time saw and the admin logs. problem is... what your bitching about... had legitimate concern to be banned for 30 minutes. your only problem is he banned the wrong "emo slayer". and your lucky it was only 30 mins. you just saw another admin say they would have banned your friend for a week without notice.

but keep complaining. people will just add more bullshit to your thread.

Death
11-14-2009, 11:55 PM

Well for him to be the new dumbshit Rodrigo hell need broken English then well be set :lmao::lmao::lmao:

*Holy-Dart*
11-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Well for him to be the new dumbshit Rodrigo hell need broken English then well be set :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao:LuLz nice

Choke
11-15-2009, 12:01 AM
btw... sonic... the kid your complaining about is ELEVEN YEARS YOUNG. no wonder why your bitching about this. your a child yourself. Zero does look at the forums, and he basis what anyone else on the server at the time saw and the admin logs. problem is... what your bitching about... had legitimate concern to be banned for 30 minutes. your only problem is he banned the wrong "emo slayer". and your lucky it was only 30 mins. you just saw another admin say they would have banned your friend for a week without notice.

Loka, the fact that he is eleven years old is irrelevant to the facts...Also it has been stated by others that it happens more then once, lets not forget about the random slays? Envy <ibis.a> even told him right after doing so don't do it again. I was clearly stating that your posts consisting of 90% personal attacks to me and the other ibis members, and 10% random " OMG HE IZ 11 LEAVEZ HIM ALONE QQ, GTFO " i stated more then once to calm down, or let it go, i was being fair with you the whole time even after the flames till now. This not the place for this discussion so i will just ignore any more flame or negative comments from you from now on, i hope you see my concerns for your mental health.. i still have that number, have a good day.

PS: after all your flame i guess i deserved 1 comment at you :)
PSS: if you wish to take it private, PM me

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 12:06 AM
Loka, the fact that he is eleven years old is irrelevant to the facts...Also it has been stated by others that it happens more then once, lets not forget about the random slays? Envy <ibis.a> even told him right after doing so don't do it again. I was clearly stating that your posts consisting of 90% personal attacks to me and the other ibis members, and 10% random " OMG HE IZ 11 LEAVEZ HIM ALONE QQ, GTFO " i stated more then once to calm down, or let it go, i was being fair with you the whole time even after the flames till now. This not the place for this discussion so i will just ignore any more flame or negative comments from you from now on, i hope you see my concerns for your mental health.. i still have that number, have a good day.

PS: after all your flame i guess i deserved 1 comment at you :)
PSS: if you wish to take it private, PM me

bleh. the fact that the ban is over and your still complaining about is what is making me rage at you. Yes. I do Slay everyone AFTER someone has one. DON'T you say im the only one who does this because hell there is a couple.:wtg: again what loka said is the BAN is OVER GOOD day:wtg:

XxMastagunzxX
11-15-2009, 12:07 AM
I do Slay everyone AFTER someone has won.

Don't do that

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 12:08 AM

yea i see this but i still don't get why he is still bitching unless he stops and just accepted i did ban the wrong person. Hell ill just keep bitching about it

loka
11-15-2009, 12:08 AM
what a nub. your clearly new, but the only person i'm attacking is your credibility to complain. that's what an admin abuse thread is; a complaint. and my mental health is just fine. i just don't like little kids who have inferior complexes the size of their internet peon to complain, and complain, and complain, and complain. i was there when those incidents happened, and it seems the only people who have been sensitive to it is you. so, have a nice day!

*Holy-Dart*
11-15-2009, 12:09 AM
But I am still wondering if you slap people and they die from falling from to high off the ground does that affect there rank? just wondering cus someone said the slayign does i think idk though

GoneFeral
11-15-2009, 12:11 AM
bleh. the fact that the ban is over and your still complaining about is what is making me rage at you. Yes. I do Slay everyone AFTER someone has one. DON'T you say im the only one who does this because hell there is a couple.:wtg: again what loka said is the BAN is OVER GOOD day:wtg:

Just because other people do it doesn't mean its OK. Just another sign of your wrongful judgment due to immaturity.

Death
11-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Why dont all of u just stfu all thats going on is pointless shit just more spam...but w/e i love drama funny as shit :lmao::lmao:

loka
11-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Why dont all of u just stfu all thats going on is pointless shit just more spam...but w/e i love drama funny as shit :lmao::lmao:

that's all it is. stupid, pointless shit.

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Just because other people do it doesn't mean its OK. Just another sign of your wrongful judgment due to immaturity.

oh are you the BUTT buddy other 3moSlayer. if yea NO GTFO of this thread.

loka
11-15-2009, 12:15 AM
But I am still wondering if you slap people and they die from falling from to high off the ground does that affect there rank? just wondering cus someone said the slayign does i think idk though

I was told by NYS i think, that the rank is GG when you type rank is broken. Its based on wins purely when you get a win.

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 12:18 AM
I was told by NYS i think, that the rank is GG when you type rank is broken. Its based on wins purely when you get a win.

Oh i think this is why he put that me of slaying everyone on there because he cared about the "rank"

GoneFeral
11-15-2009, 12:19 AM
what a nub. your clearly new, but the only person i'm attacking is your credibility to complain. that's what an admin abuse thread is; a complaint. and my mental health is just fine. i just don't like little kids who have inferior complexes the size of their internet peon to complain, and complain, and complain, and complain. i was there when those incidents happened, and it seems the only people who have been sensitive to it is you. so, have a nice day!

You talk about being new like you've been here for years. but then again you've only been here for 3 months so your like just as new. and you go on again making barely any sense at all "but the only person i'm attacking is your credibility to complain." If your gonna try and rage at least make it legible for the rest of us. Thx

*Holy-Dart*
11-15-2009, 12:21 AM
Oh i think this is why he put that me of slaying everyone on there because he cared about the "rank"

Rank whore :smirk:

loka
11-15-2009, 12:21 AM

Well, you still shouldn't do it, but yeah. Rank is only based when you win a game.

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 12:22 AM
Well, you still shouldn't do it, but yeah. Rank is only based when you win a game.

yea mastergunz talked to me another nono in my notepad

Choke
11-15-2009, 12:38 AM
oh are you the BUTT buddy other 3moSlayer. if yea NO GTFO of this thread.

Wow nice attitude towards some 1 that has done nothing wrong to you, but anyways.. Sonic; the fact is as stated BEFORE, you have done it more then once, and its still abuse, the slays, the random bans, and the fact that my whole arguement which was lost from all of the other spam,admins fighting each other, and just random bullshit WAS that no 3mo Slay3r will tolerate racism, so no way he would of said it. --- I've just been informed that your now calling my clan-mate out in admin chat, i dont care if your 11, act atleast semi-adult.

Just cause its the past don't change the fact that it happened.

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 01:02 AM
Wow nice attitude towards some 1 that has done nothing wrong to you, but anyways.. Sonic; the fact is as stated BEFORE, you have done it more then once, and its still abuse, the slays, the random bans, and the fact that my whole arguement which was lost from all of the other spam,admins fighting each other, and just random bullshit WAS that no 3mo Slay3r will tolerate racism, so no way he would of said it. --- I've just been informed that your now calling my clan-mate out in admin chat, i dont care if your 11, act atleast semi-adult.

Just cause its the past don't change the fact that it happened.

LOL im not 11. i might act like one. but here im sorry for what happen but you were the one that was saying nigger like it was ok to say it. I hope we can restart. See you in GG soon

*Holy-Dart*
11-15-2009, 01:05 AM
LOL im not 11. i might act like one. but here im sorry for what happen but you were the one that was saying nigger like it was ok to say it.

No ur not 11 ur 9! sorry i let the -cat out of the bag- x.x

Jk xD

acolyte_to_jippity
11-15-2009, 12:07 PM
here's what i think. i think all the admins need to all take the sticks out of their asses, and just be done with this. This is a, like, 9 or 10 page topic about a fucking 30 min. ban...which was over, as far as i can tell, about 35.5 hours ago.

get over yourselves. Holy sonic did make a mistake, and he acknowleged it. At least he didn't go for the "full" punishment some other admins would give. That, according to sources, would have been a seven day ban. God only knows how long this thread would have been if that had hapened.

choke, i think it's admirable for you, posting this thread for your friend, because you expected he woud just rage and bitch. However, the thread is done. over. finished. finito. german word for finished. let it go, and just play the game.

in fact, that's a good idea for everyone else too. chill and play. this incident is over. let's move on.

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 12:35 PM
here's what i think. i think all the admins need to all take the sticks out of their asses, and just be done with this. This is a, like, 9 or 10 page topic about a fucking 30 min. ban...which was over, as far as i can tell, about 35.5 hours ago.

get over yourselves. Holy sonic did make a mistake, and he acknowleged it. At least he didn't go for the "full" punishment some other admins would give. That, according to sources, would have been a seven day ban. God only knows how long this thread would have been if that had hapened.

choke, i think it's admirable for you, posting this thread for your friend, because you expected he woud just rage and bitch. However, the thread is done. over. finished. finito. german word for finished. let it go, and just play the game.

in fact, that's a good idea for everyone else too. chill and play. this incident is over. let's move on.
Although I did ban the wrong person they were lanning so the other 3mo would have left.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-15-2009, 10:22 PM
what dows that have to do with what i said sonic?

Choke
11-16-2009, 01:51 AM

Thanks for the opinion... but the whole fact was that neither me or him said it. AND that it kinda ruined the mood for a bit since its our favorite server.... we raged and played a different game. the fact that its the past has nothing to do with my point. but as far as im concerned its done unless zero or some1 that can remove admin, sees otherwise.

Holy-Sonic
11-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the opinion... but the whole fact was that neither me or him said it. AND that it kinda ruined the mood for a bit since its our favorite server.... we raged and played a different game. the fact that its the past has nothing to do with my point. but as far as im concerned its done unless zero or some1 that can remove admin, sees otherwise.

bleh there you go we kissed and maked up (kinda)

matrixninja
11-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Can't we end this? This has been basicly like a petty arguement topic

Mallissin
11-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Sonic is turning out to be worse than Rodrigo. Rodrigo never slayed the entire server or did that many bans. Most of Rodrido's admin offenses were changing the map when he wasn't senior admin, slapping himself up to impossible spots or giving himself health, but usually just using his admin to hide from the rules when being incredibly selfish (tking people, blocking, glitching, etc.).

No one doubted why Rodrigo did his shit. We all knew he was a self-interested asshole from the way he acted and treated others. Sonic seems like the opposite. I'm sure he feel's he's helping the server by his antics, but he's too eager to pass judgment and use his powers directly against others.

Because of this, I see him as more dangerous than Rodrigo.

The most damaging villians are the ones that think they're doing good.

Oh, and GG ranks are by kill/deaths not wins. Stop slaying people.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/

walterbrunswick
11-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Because of this, I see him as more dangerous than Rodrigo.

The most damaging villians are the ones that think they're doing good.

+1. Agreed. It just hit me, he is actually worse than Rodrigo...

BANHAMMER!