PDA

View Full Version : TuoMas:: I got banned, WTF?

TuoMas
11-14-2009, 07:20 PM
So I had played in Ibis ZM server for about 2 hours. Then came the map ATIX-helicopter and I tried to do the thing were u get 1000 kills. (I always failed)^_^
So on the last round I went to the ATIX room, i typed the code "ATIX" and PAM "kicked and banned".

OMGBEARS had said that he would ban all prenukers but that wasnt prenuking, or was it? So what did I do wrong?

btw, my steam is Abclolmies:banghead:

EVL_Ripper
11-14-2009, 07:43 PM
That isn't prenuking so we'll have to see what Bear says. But to get the 1000 kills doesn't invole using the door with the ATIX code, you just use a poison to jump up the sides of the building in the center of the map. The pre nuke button in the ATIX code room doesn't pre nuke.

loka
11-14-2009, 07:47 PM
yeah... i was gonna say, that isn't prenuking. it's just a secret. gotta love these new admins.

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 07:56 PM
So I had played in Ibis ZM server for about 2 hours. Then came the map ATIX-helicopter and I tried to do the thing were u get 1000 kills. (I always failed)^_^
So on the last round I went to the ATIX room, i typed the code "ATIX" and PAM "kicked and banned".

OMGBEARS had said that he would ban all prenukers but that wasnt prenuking, or was it? So what did I do wrong?

btw, my steam is Abclolmies:banghead:

I was there at the time. You pre-nuked don't change the fucking story. OMGBears gave warnings and you did it. SO server your 1 weeks ban motherfucker.
NOTE: OMGBears banned not me:wtg:

TuoMas
11-14-2009, 08:19 PM
I was there at the time. You pre-nuked don't change the fucking story. OMGBears gave warnings and you did it. SO server your 1 weeks ban motherfucker.

WTF!? I didnt prenuke! :( I dont even know how to fucking prenuke.. and nobody said anything to me FFS.. you got the wrong person!

Is prenuking it when u jump as an poison to the final place? If so, it not possible to me cuz im a fcking PredatorXP! IT DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG:banghead:

&&toasties
11-14-2009, 08:30 PM
WTF!? I didnt prenuke! :( I dont even know how to fucking prenuke.. and nobody said anything to me FFS.. you got the wrong person!

Is prenuking it when u jump as an poison to the final place? If so, it not possible to me cuz im a fcking PredatorXP! IT DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG:banghead:

Let Bears post then wait to see what Zero says.

Are you new to ZM in general, or CS:S?

If so, I can understand how you were confused...

TuoMas
11-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Let Bears post then wait to see what Zero says.

Are you new to ZM in general, or CS:S?

If so, I can understand how you were confused...

Well not really. Im just "angry" cuz I like to play in ur Zm server and now I get banned with no reason. -.-

EVL_Ripper
11-14-2009, 09:27 PM
I don't know man, you're story seems kinda....iffy. I agree to wait on what Bear says.

&&toasties
11-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Well not really. Im just "angry" cuz I like to play in ur Zm server and now I get banned with no reason. -.-

Well, nothing can be done until Bear and Zero post.

so you're SOL as of right now.

Sorry, kid.

OMGBEARS
11-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Howdy!

I only banned for 30 minutes -- not 7 days. So your ban should be up by now. I was told by Sonic and another regular (whose name escapes me at the moment) that you pre-nuked. I didn't see it myself, so I chose a lesser punishment.

Sorry about the confusion if you didn't pre-nuke. That was my mistake I should have confronted you, first.

EDIT -- If the ban is for longer, I can talk to Zero on your behalf to get it lifted. It was only meant to be a 30minute ban.

XxMastagunzxX
11-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Howdy!

I only banned for 30 minutes -- not 7 days. So your ban should be up by now. I was told by Sonic and another regular (whose name escapes me at the moment) that you pre-nuked. I didn't see it myself, so I chose a lesser punishment.

Sorry about the confusion if you didn't pre-nuke. That was my mistake I should have confronted you, first.

EDIT -- If the ban is for longer, I can talk to Zero on your behalf to get it lifted. It was only meant to be a 30minute ban.

If you didn't see it then it's not a good idea to punish for it.

OMGBEARS
11-14-2009, 10:19 PM
If you didn't see it then it's not a good idea to punish for it.

I realize this now. I didn't take into consideration that one of the people reporting was an admin, as well.

As I said, it was my mistake and it won't happen again.

*Holy-Dart*
11-14-2009, 11:38 PM
I realize this now. I didn't take into consideration that one of the people reporting was an admin, as well.

As I said, it was my mistake and it won't happen again.

You banned a guy for 30 mins a didnt see it and like no big deal tisk tisk and i Kicked a guy without see'ing it and everyone was raging on me ? LoLz lucky you anyways,

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 11:40 PM
You banned a guy for 30 mins a didnt see it and like no big deal tisk tisk and i Kicked a guy without see'ing it and everyone was raging on me ? LoLz lucky you anyways,

well ZERO can investigate SOURCEtv is the demo program he has very clever

TuoMas
11-15-2009, 05:26 AM
Howdy!

Ok, TY. Ill go check. ( and yes I didn't "pre-nuke")

๖ReS
11-15-2009, 06:50 AM
Ok, TY. Ill go check. ( and yes I didn't "pre-nuke")

I love your avatar.

So Im gunna side with you.

TuoMas
11-15-2009, 11:08 AM
I love your avatar.

So Im gunna side with you.

Lol :D

Tragedy
11-15-2009, 10:09 PM

dude you need to chill out, seriously. 99.99% of your threads are you nerd-raging or has something to do with you being a moron.

EVL_Ripper
11-15-2009, 10:10 PM
lawl nerd rage.

Mallissin
11-15-2009, 10:31 PM
dude you need to chill out, seriously. 99.99% of your threads are you nerd-raging or has something to do with you being a moron.

He's the Jekyll/Hyde of IBIS. He'll harp on admins over every little thing when he doesn't have admin and then does everything he bitches about ten times as much as any other admin when he has admin himself.

They need to set an age requirement for admin subscriptions. Teenagers literally don't have pieces of their brains developed enough (frontal lobe) to be referees or judge what's fair.

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 10:34 PM
He's the Jekyll/Hyde of IBIS. He'll harp on admins over every little thing when he doesn't have admin and then does everything he bitches about ten times as much as any other admin when he has admin himself.

They need to set an age requirement for admin subscriptions. Teenagers literally don't have pieces of their brains developed enough (frontal lobe) to be referees or judge what's fair.

:wtg:

walterbrunswick
11-15-2009, 10:35 PM

Not true. There are some very mature teenagers out there, YEARS ahead of those who are much older.

Just depends on the person.

XxMastagunzxX
11-15-2009, 10:36 PM

:hammer::morons::stone::slap:

EVL_Ripper
11-15-2009, 10:39 PM

LOL That's fuckin' priceless. He thumbs up the post that's directly talking about him! Classic!

Mallissin
11-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Not true. There are some very mature teenagers out there, YEARS ahead of those who are much older.

Just depends on the person.

You're not helping your case against the "pedobear" nickname by saying stuff like that.

I'm sure a few people admitted to Chris Hansen that she seemed "mature for her age".

Christmas
11-17-2009, 11:40 PM
You're not helping your case against the "pedobear" nickname by saying stuff like that.

I'm sure a few people admitted to Chris Hansen that she seemed "mature for her age".

We aren't talking about the ethics of dating women of a certain age, here.

walterbrunswick
11-17-2009, 11:42 PM

We aren't talking about the ethics of dating women of a certain age, here.

This.

Mallissin, really? I thought you were mature enough to not twist things out of context. That's just low of you.