PDA

View Full Version : Tag Issue's

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 09:28 PM
At 6:25ish Envy wasn't wearing the tag. he was under the name Tigger, in that case since i was wearing the tag would i be considered senior admin or no?! because he then put the tag because i was saying you have to wear a tag saying im a douche for being like that.

GoneFeral
11-14-2009, 09:44 PM
By the way it looks, the IBIS admins are comprised of nothing but corrupt individuals. The only half decent\chill admin I've seen would have to be Zolltann. IBIS would be a lot better if it wouldn't give out admin who any 13 year old kid who asks his dad to buy it for him. What Holy Sonic did should cost him his admin privileges, end of story. The same goes for any other corrupt admins, Whoever is the master of IBIS needs to pick up the broom and do some housecleaning. :attention:

&&toasties
11-14-2009, 09:45 PM
No.

He was more than likely under cover to catch a hacker, or just wanting to play and not be an admin for a little while.

totally legal.

Until he uses his admin, then it's a nono.

And no, you wouldn't be senior admin.

Envy
11-14-2009, 09:46 PM
At 6:25ish Envy wasn't wearing the tag. he was under the name Tigger, in that case since i was wearing the tag would i be considered senior admin or no?! because he then put the tag because i was saying you have to wear a tag saying im a douche for being like that.

Have a little bit of respect for the admins already in the map. I have been very patient with you and you're rule breaking in the servers because of what you've told me. You KNEW I had been there, I have been in the server all day.

&&toasties
11-14-2009, 09:46 PM
By the way it looks, the IBIS admins are comprised of nothing but corrupt individuals. The only half decent\chill admin I've seen would have to be Zolltann. IBIS would be a lot better if it wouldn't give out admin who any 13 year old kid who asks his dad to buy it for him. What Holy Sonic did should cost him his admin privileges, end of story. The same goes for any other corrupt admins, Whoever is the master of IBIS needs to pick up the broom and do some housecleaning. :attention:

Hay now, let's not go and group, please.

:\

Holy-Sonic
11-14-2009, 09:47 PM
No.

He was more than likely under cover to catch a hacker, or just wanting to play and not be an admin for a little while.

totally legal.

Until he uses his admin, then it's a nono.

And no, you wouldn't be senior admin.

alright just wondering. ZERO close thread:wtg:

Have a little bit of respect for the admins already in the map. I have been very patient with you and you're rule breaking in the servers because of what you've told me. You KNEW I had been there, I have been in the server all day.

it was a simple fucking question, thats it FUCK YOU :cheer: I'm done with your shit

Jeimuzu
11-15-2009, 03:57 PM

You don't have to wear the tags, but if you want to use any admin powers (any whatsoever), you do need to have it on.

Or at least that's how I see it. If people are going undercover, talk to them on steam, admin chat, or let them go about their business.

*Holy-Dart*
11-15-2009, 05:05 PM
You don't have to wear the tags, but if you want to use any admin powers (any whatsoever), you do need to have it on.

Or at least that's how I see it. If people are going undercover, talk to them on steam, admin chat, or let them go about their business.

Yeah today on GG an admin wasn't wearing there tag but was using powers and it was getting a little over board :banghead:

&&toasties
11-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Yeah today on GG an admin wasn't wearing there tag but was using powers and it was getting a little over board :banghead:

What admin?

When I didn't wear my tag for the most part of today, I only used admin chat, nothing else.

If I slayed someone or kicked someone, I put my tag on first...

Tragedy
11-15-2009, 10:06 PM
A direct quote from Zero on another thread regarding a similar situation:

"If you are giving people orders as an admin you need to have the tag on so that they know you really are an admin. People can not be punished for not obeying or respecting and admin that does not have their tag on." -Zero

Basically...an ADMIN does NOT have to wear a tag if he isn't using any (none at all) admin powers. The admin can't make any warnings to other players saying that he will kick/ban them if they do something...they can't kick and/or ban anyone without their tag on...nothing.

So if you see an ADMIN using any powers without the tag on, then ask them nicely. If they don't have their tag on and are not using any powers or acting like an admin to the other players...then that's fine.

Holy-Sonic
11-16-2009, 10:38 AM
A direct quote from Zero on another thread regarding a similar situation:

"If you are giving people orders as an admin you need to have the tag on so that they know you really are an admin. People can not be punished for not obeying or respecting and admin that does not have their tag on." -Zero

Basically...an ADMIN does NOT have to wear a tag if he isn't using any (none at all) admin powers. The admin can't make any warnings to other players saying that he will kick/ban them if they do something...they can't kick and/or ban anyone without their tag on...nothing.

So if you see an ADMIN using any powers without the tag on, then ask them nicely. If they don't have their tag on and are not using any powers or acting like an admin to the other players...then that's fine.

alright :wtg: CASE CLOSED ZERO ^_^

inthebutt
11-17-2009, 08:32 PM
here is an easier solution, just keep the fucking tag on.

it also works as a preventative measure against possible hackers cause they see that tag and know an admin is in the server. granted if someone really wanted to hack/crash the server they would do it regardless.

if you pay for admin than that means you wanna help the server. it even says in game when it advertises to be an admin "wanna stop hackers?? become an admin".

what I see is people are just buying admin now to become untouchable for a bit. meaning they're just buying it so they can't be kicked or banned, unless they have someone record a demo on them rule breaking and posting it for ZERO to look at. only 3-4 admins I know and see on the servers are actually there to help keep things moving and smooth.

Christmas
11-17-2009, 10:41 PM
1. It is issues. When you use a plural word you do not use an apostrophe. It isn't that hard to use proper grammar on the interwebs.

2. Holy shit needs to use his tag, and stop giving himself and other people in his group money without giving it to the rest of the players in pub.

I wish I had my admin again. I miss it.

*Holy-Dart*
11-18-2009, 12:13 AM
What admin?

When I didn't wear my tag for the most part of today, I only used admin chat, nothing else.

If I slayed someone or kicked someone, I put my tag on first...

Well i wasnt gunna say names,,, But if you insist -without tag end of round until we died from falling to high and i know in another thread someone was complaining about an admin slaying people at the end of a round

(ADMIN) Autumn: slapped player PF-LEON Can't Do It All-LF with 0 damage
(ADMIN) Autumn: slapped player HAMMER SMASHED FACE with 0 damage
(ADMIN) Autumn: slapped player .:|ЯG|:.Sniper_EyE with 0 damage

Thats just some of it- You asked for me to show you-:headache:

Christmas
11-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Honestly, why are people so afraid to wear the goddamn tag?

Just wear it. You paid 11 bucks for it so you might as well use it.

walterbrunswick
11-18-2009, 09:34 PM

Exactly. You'd think people would WANT to wear it. It's kinda prestigious.

&&toasties
11-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Well i wasnt gunna say names,,, But if you insist -without tag end of round until we died from falling to high and i know in another thread someone was complaining about an admin slaying people at the end of a round

Thats just some of it- You asked for me to show you-:headache:

That's not punishing people.

Slaying and slapping are two different things, hun.

&&toasties
11-27-2009, 09:48 PM

Gah.

Fuck...

XxMastagunzxX
11-27-2009, 09:49 PM
I don't pay for my admin, so Idc.

Just because you pay for it doesn't mean you should abuse it. Don't let me catch you abusing again :smirk:

&&toasties
11-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Just because you pay for it doesn't mean you should abuse it. Don't let me catch you abusing again :smirk:

I don't abuse my admin.

Just because ITB likes to be banned for complete disrespect towards me with no reasoning, isn't my fault.

So get off your high horse, little muffin.

*Holy-Dart*
11-27-2009, 10:02 PM
That's not punishing people.

Slaying and slapping are two different things, hun.

Well slaying is killing people right? from being slayed, and you slap people until they die from falling to high but what ever My baddddddddd.

XxMastagunzxX
11-27-2009, 10:06 PM
I don't abuse my admin.

Just because ITB likes to be banned for complete disrespect towards me with no reasoning, isn't my fault.

So get off your high horse, little muffin.

That's the biggest lie I have ever heard. I wasn't even talking about the ITB incident you dumb slut.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 12:09 AM
That's the biggest lie I have ever heard. I wasn't even talking about the ITB incident you dumb slut.

I haven't abused, so now I'm lost as to what incident you were referring to.

You dumb slut.

Besides, you can't hear what I type, only read.

Duurrr.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 12:10 AM
Well slaying is killing people right? from being slayed, and you slap people until they die from falling to high but what ever My baddddddddd.

lolol.

It's after the map, so it's far beyond abuse.

No need to worry your little head, you don't play GG that often anyways.

inthebutt
11-28-2009, 12:30 AM
I haven't abused, so now I'm lost as to what incident you were referring to.

You dumb slut.

Besides, you can't hear what I type, only read.

Duurrr.

why don't you stop crying to people who don't care about what you do with your life, just cause your "boyfriend" made you uninstall CSS and steam, so people will stop "hitting" on you doesn't mean you have to abuse your admin before you leave.

I'm pretty sure ZERO posted in a thread somewhere that you are not allowed to slap everyone at the end of a round in any server.

and how is asking you how you can still stand after being pounded by 3 black men disrespecting you?? I mean you are a skank right? so in terms that should be a compliment for you to take 3 black guys and still walk around.

*Holy-Dart*
11-28-2009, 01:02 AM
lolol.

It's after the map, so it's far beyond abuse.

No need to worry your little head, you don't play GG that often anyways.

My Little Head OFF Please Women, :icon_mrgreen: and i play GG kinda lol, even if i don't play a lot, whats that got to do with anything?

XxMastagunzxX
11-28-2009, 01:03 AM
Toasties saying she doesn't abuse admin is like me saying I don't like chocolate...it's just not true. :lmao:

*Holy-Dart*
11-28-2009, 01:06 AM
Toasties saying she doesn't abuse admin is like me saying I don't like chocolate...it's just not true. :lmao:

HaHa lol:wtg:

Death
11-28-2009, 01:27 AM
My Little Head OFF Please Women, :icon_mrgreen: and i play GG kinda lol, even if i don't play a lot, whats that got to do with anything?

Cat FIGHT WOOOT!!!!!!...Where did my god damn popcorn go!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao:

:cheer::w00t::w00t::luff::party::party::party:

Also Admins should always wear there tags unless there is a hacker to be banned

Christmas
11-28-2009, 02:00 AM
Grow up, guys and gals.

This is annoying.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 02:11 AM
why don't you stop crying to people who don't care about what you do with your life, just cause your "boyfriend" made you uninstall CSS and steam, so people will stop "hitting" on you doesn't mean you have to abuse your admin before you leave.

I'm pretty sure ZERO posted in a thread somewhere that you are not allowed to slap everyone at the end of a round in any server.

and how is asking you how you can still stand after being pounded by 3 black men disrespecting you?? I mean you are a skank right? so in terms that should be a compliment for you to take 3 black guys and still walk around.

Another prime example of how you know absolutely nothing.

I have NOT abused my admin, you dumb fuck.

Quit trying to start drama, you fucking whore.

You want to be banned from GG for 7 days?

Disrespect me again.

BTW:

Did I tell you that my life is none of your business and that you don't know ANYTHING of what's going on?

If not, my life is none of your damn business and you don't know shit.

Quit bringing drama onto ibis.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 02:23 AM

Women?

More than one?

inthebutt
11-28-2009, 02:53 AM

Disrespect me again.

BTW:

Did I tell you that my life is none of your business and that you don't know ANYTHING of what's going on?

don't speak about IBIS like your an important piece in this community.

how are you gonna ban me from GG if you don't have steam or CSS installed?? I mean your "boyfriend" did make you uninstall it.

plus I can say what ever the hell I want on the forums. you can't make a ban for something that is said in the forums, I have to break or disrespect you in the server for you to do that.

oh it sure does feel good for when I know exactly how the rules work.

so I can be all nice in the server but keep calling you a skank on the forums.

love how this works.

skank.

Vladninja
11-28-2009, 04:48 AM
More importantly... Autumn/Toasties /Chelsea/whatever.

Ive been calm and collected since you came back. You talk way less which was my super beef with you. Ive seen no problems with you in game so far...

However If you come into the server without your tag on and start slapping everyone repeatedly at the end of the round (as Ive seen you do in the past) I will ban you for a week for spamming a command to crash the server/and interfering with GG/and using commands your not authorized to use.

Zero has stated any player that is in game without their tag cant complain about being treated like any other player.

If Zero or any other member of IBIS has any problems with this I will accept the consequences.... but for now ... You have been warned!

mastercheff
11-28-2009, 07:55 AM
not wearing the tag just helps you catch rule breakers and hackers easier

XxMastagunzxX
11-28-2009, 09:15 AM
Toasties if you haven't abused your admin then why were your ban powers taken away a while back? LIAR

inthebutt
11-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Toasties if you haven't abused your admin then why were your ban powers taken away a while back? LIAR

removed for 2 weeks and the thread is still open somewhere hahaha.

what a dumb skank.

whytboiz33
11-28-2009, 02:43 PM

Disrespect me again.

BTW:

do not ban in the butt again.

teh_master_pwnerer
11-28-2009, 04:48 PM
Stop it ITB, Vlad(even if you are a darker than black fan), Come on, don't you think she has been through enough shit lately?

inthebutt
11-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Stop it ITB, Vlad(even if you are a darker than black fan), Come on, don't you think she has been through enough shit lately?

it will stop when she leaves completely pwner.

she has not contrubited one good thing to this community.

she is constantly moaning and talking on her mic in GG.

she abuses the hell out of her admin powers and you can't say she doesn't. she had her ban powers removed for 2 weeks.

she does nothing but bring problems to the forums.

yes I may start shit with her but she deserves it and I'm not the only one that wants her gone.

remember when she told us all she was gonna leave and she did. nothing like these post by me were posted. everything was fine till she decided to show her skank ass back up here.

and keep in mind before you defend her again, this goes to everyone who thinks autumn is right. she posted in the smuT clan forums that IBIS is stupid and never wants to play there again.

why do you think NYS CO calls her a two faced liar??

if your gonna defend her than fine do it, but just remember when she goes down anyone left with her goes down as well.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 06:18 PM
LOL!

You guys are so pathetic.

It brings tears to my eyes knowing that you think about me everyday, whether good or bad.

Anyways, think what y'all want.

You're wrong, as usual.

If you don't care about me, then stop taking so much time out of your pitiful life to type out long messages for me to laugh at.

Notice how when no one starts shit with me, I don't spam anything?

Keep that in mind, if you continue to provoke me, I'm going to continue annoying you.

Just stfu and play the game.

: D

inthebutt
11-28-2009, 06:25 PM
LOL!

You guys are so pathetic.

It brings tears to my eyes knowing that you think about me everyday, whether good or bad.

Anyways, think what y'all want.

You're wrong, as usual.

If you don't care about me, then stop taking so much time out of your pitiful life to type out long messages for me to laugh at.

Notice how when no one starts shit with me, I don't spam anything?

Keep that in mind, if you continue to provoke me, I'm going to continue annoying you.

Just stfu and play the game.

: D

my life is pitiful??

I've never been abused by someone, I've never been thrown out of my own house, I've never had some type of cyst/cancer, I've never cried on a voicemail and threatened to kill myself, I've never had someone make me uninstall a computer game.

your right my life is pitiful.

oh and if you continue to post and play on IBIS I will continue to personally attack you.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 06:31 PM
my life is pitiful??

I've never been abused by someone, I've never been thrown out of my own house, I've never had some type of cyst/cancer, I've never cried on a voicemail and threatened to kill myself, I've never had someone make me uninstall a computer game.

your right my life is pitiful.

oh and if you continue to post and play on IBIS I will continue to personally attack you.

Wanna know what else is cute?

How you think you know everything.

And btw, tell the children at St. Judes hospital that having cancer means their life is pitiful.

mastercheff
11-28-2009, 07:10 PM
hhhmmmmm spam cakes

XxMastagunzxX
11-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Toasties just fuck off already

inthebutt
11-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Wanna know what else is cute?

How you think you know everything.

And btw, tell the children at St. Judes hospital that having cancer means their life is pitiful.

those kids at St. Judes don't deserve to have cancer but your skank ass on the other hand deserves to have every type of cancer out there along with every incurable disease.

don't change the subject, we're talking about your pitiful life here. no need to bring dying children into this.

oh and your still a skank who is whipped and abused who has no goal in life except to troll an internet gaming forum.

Christmas
11-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Can you guys use full paragraphs when you make long long posts so I'm not like "wtf" every time I finish a sentence?

Tragedy
11-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Can you guys use full paragraphs when you make long long posts so I'm not like "wtf" every time I finish a sentence?

this. lol so this.

Tragedy
11-28-2009, 09:14 PM

or should i say

this

so this

loka
11-28-2009, 10:57 PM
In the short time that I have been here, I've come to several conclusions.
1. She's Two-faced.
2. Will use her personal life to defend her actions.
3. She seeks attention.
4. Will do anything to be accepted or to be liked.
5. Annoying as hell.
6. Normally a displeasure in general.

And to be honest, you guys shouldn't believe anything that comes out of her mouth because
1. It's the internet.
2. Nobody cares.

Most of all. Don't ever compare a fucking child with cancer to your fucking sob stories. Your cysts aren't fucking cancer you dumb cunt. Every woman has cysts on her ovaries and 90% are not cancerous, they just cause severe pelvic pain. This is like my dumb cunt cousin who told everyone she had ovarian cancer when the doctor told her she had cysts and then got pregnant cause she's a fucking skank, and a liar. See the resemblance?

In the future, just ignore her. Cause the more attention you give her the more she's just gonna swallow it up like a fat bitch at McDonalds. Ya dig?

wickedtribe
11-28-2009, 11:06 PM
1. She's Two-faced.
3. She seeks attention.
5. Annoying as hell.

And to be honest, you guys shouldn't believe anything that comes out of her mouth because
1. It's the internet.
2. Nobody cares.

Most of all. Don't ever compare a fucking child with cancer to your fucking sob stories. Your cysts aren't fucking cancer you dumb cunt. Every woman has cysts on her ovaries and 90% are not cancerous, they just cause severe pelvic pain. This is like my dumb cunt cousin who told everyone she had ovarian cancer when the doctor told her she had cysts and then got pregnant cause she's a fucking skank, and a liar. See the resemblance?

In the future, just ignore her. Cause the more attention you give her the more she's just gonna swallow it up like a fat bitch at McDonalds. Ya dig?

Know what loka?
You are okay.

And yes what loka said ^

"Some battles are won, simply by not losing,".

Death
11-28-2009, 11:37 PM
1. She's Two-faced.
3. She seeks attention.
5. Annoying as hell.

1. It's the internet.
2. Nobody cares.

+10!

HAHAHAHA!!! This is what Ive been waiting for...some really funny shit HAHAHAHAHA!!...Thank You Loka...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The kids dieing of cancer not so funny though...Why Toasties must you bring kids with cancer in this??? :plzdie::plzdie:

&&toasties
11-29-2009, 12:00 AM
OHNOES.

Because I made a valid point, I'm a horrible person.

Forgive me...

Loka, honey, you're still angry at me for rejecting your love for me?

I'm sorry, but I told you...

&&toasties
11-29-2009, 12:05 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! Omg this what Ive been waiting for...some really funny shit HAHAHAHAHA!!...Thank You Loka...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The kids dieing of cancer not so funny though...Why Toasties must you bring kids with cancer in this??? :plzdie::plzdie:

I've been waiting for this too.

I rofl'd.

And I brought children with cancer into this because he said people with cancer are pitiful.

mastercheff
11-29-2009, 09:07 AM
are we seriously turning a tag issue thread into a oprah winfrey talk?

Tragedy
11-29-2009, 09:47 AM
are we seriously turning a tag issue thread into a oprah winfrey talk?

this.

inthebutt
11-29-2009, 03:34 PM
I've been waiting for this too.

I rofl'd.

And I brought children with cancer into this because he said people with cancer are pitiful.

So you do have cancer. Good when you die from it your family will be celebrating like they just won the lottery and than I'm gonna piss all over your grave you fucking skank.

Tragedy
11-29-2009, 03:49 PM
why isn't this thread closed yet? threads that turn into multiple pages about someone's personal life/issues should be closed immediately.

regardless of who likes who or who doesn't it should NEVER escalate to the level that it has in this thread. Sending this over to Zero to be closed. Sorry everyone.

mastercheff
11-29-2009, 05:34 PM
aw you party pooper

Christmas
11-29-2009, 06:10 PM
So you do have cancer. Good when you die from it your family will be celebrating like they just won the lottery and than I'm gonna piss all over your grave you fucking skank.

That's really petty, man.

Just let it go for the love of god.

๖ReS
11-29-2009, 07:18 PM
That's really petty, man.

Just let it go for the love of god.

+1 you fucks.

Death
11-29-2009, 08:04 PM
ZERO wont close this unless a thousand people bitch about it even then its unlikely...surprised that very few if any of the members can close threads...which is

ManBearPig and ZERO..only two people??:lmao::lmao:

whytboiz33
11-29-2009, 09:00 PM
jigsaw has mod aswell. and so do i, but only under general discussions but im sure you already knew that

ZERO
11-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Except jig is in basic training on paradise island right now...