PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

tj26
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
i became an admin this week :)

i've been playing on ibis servers for a few months now mostly gungame and been branching out from there i'll be playing on all four servers i'm sure most of u have seen me whether or not u remember me or not hope im welcomed

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
i became and admin this week :)

i've been playing on ibis servers for a few months now mostly gungame and been branching out from there i'll be playing on all four servers i'm sure most of u have seen me whether or not u remember me or not hope im welcomed

you mean I became AN admin this week :) not i became and admin this week :) anyways hello GTFO GG and get on ZM ^_^:wtg:

EVL_Ripper
11-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Sonic you're just a slight step above Tommy when it comes to speaking english so don't get too confident about correcting others. And it's anyways not anways. You so stoopid!

walterbrunswick
11-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Sonic you're just a slight step above Tommy when it comes to speaking english so don't get too confident about correcting others. And it's anyways not anways. You so stoopid!

Last edited by Holy-Sonic; Today at 09:02 PM..

:lmao:

Welcome to the adminhood, tj26. As part of the hazing process, you much drink 2 U.S. gallons of water and run around the neighborhood naked.

&&toasties
11-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the forums, TeeJay.

Welcome to admin-hood.

Don't let it get to your head.

Hugs and kisses!

Holy-Sonic
11-15-2009, 10:18 PM

its stupid not stoopid! anyways o.o D: bleh this is freaking typing not speaking i haven't spoken in ZM/GG/PUB only in WCS because none of you are in there and only when I scrim as well bleh.

tj26
11-15-2009, 10:37 PM
i do play zm sonic maybe you're (<----there u go spelling freaks) just not on enough

Vladninja
11-15-2009, 11:33 PM
I've playd with you many times in GunGame.

Great to hear you got admin... see you in game.

tj26
11-15-2009, 11:52 PM
thx vlad appreciate it

Holy-Sonic
11-16-2009, 10:31 AM
i do play zm sonic maybe you're (<----there u go spelling freaks) just not on enough

I've seen you play ZM but your more of a GG whore, but Hey ^_^ at least you got admin o.o

Tragedy
11-16-2009, 10:49 AM
thx vlad appreciate it

Welcome to Team Admin! :assault:

Don't play ZM...play GG and do your best to fill the Pub.

Oh...and it's "anyway" not anyways...

matrixninja
11-16-2009, 04:28 PM
i became an admin this week :)

Welcome to adminhood.Iam matrixninja (with the admin tag) In-game and I hope to see you soon,Iam also a new admin,But I can still give ya some admin pointers :assault:.Let me be honest with you,admin is a hard job,but It can be fun.Best regards mate.

Holy-Sonic
11-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Welcome to Team Admin! :assault:

Don't play ZM...play GG and do your best to fill the Pub.

Oh...and it's "anyway" not anyways...

Make sure your not a noob admin like me o.o:wtg:

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
11-16-2009, 09:30 PM

Hey I try to do my best but I do not know what to say lol ...

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Hey TJ... Gratz :)

If ur as good an admin as u are a player all is good :wtg: