PDA

View Full Version : Unban me please

TRIPWIRE
11-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Name in Game: [Łεgιση] TRIPWIRE
Steam-ID: 0:1:14192165
Who banned you: Don't know, all I remember was I was shooting a couple of zombies, someone said "TRIPWIRE WTF", then started crying and throwing a tantrum like a two year old (didn't make any sense what they were saying over the sobbing and all) and then I got disconnected and banned
When: on 11-21-09 around midnite.
Where: On IBIS zombie server
Why banned: Cade breaking possibly, not sure. Wasn't trying to cade break if I did, I was shooting two zombies. sorry to make you wet your diaper and cry me a handful of tears. My bad.

walterbrunswick
11-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Who banned you: Don't know, all I remember was I was shooting a couple of zombies, someone said "TRIPWIRE WTF", then started crying and throwing a tantrum like a two year old (didn't make any sense what they were saying over the sobbing and all) and then I got disconnected and banned
Why banned: Cade breaking possibly, not sure. Wasn't trying to cade break if I did, I was shooting two zombies. sorry to make you wet your diaper and cry me a handful of tears. My bad.

Was it at the disco room on snoopie? If so, yes I banned you for 60 mins for cade breaking. You were outside of the disco room, I got two zombies that were on my ass wedged into the couch and venders, and you shot the vender over from the outside, and I got eaten.

walterbrunswick
11-21-2009, 01:42 AM
And yeah I was really sobbing. I never felt so heartbroken. I cried so much from you breaking my cade that my retinas almost melted from the salt........ Please don't EVER hurt me like that again! Promise me, baby?

Christmas
11-21-2009, 06:26 AM

Great attitude to get yourself unbanned: attack the admin that banned you.

Seems legit.

mastercheff
11-21-2009, 09:19 AM
i wish everyone just grow a pair ffs its not that hard to use common sense,on zombie mod it seems like no one has common sense

EVL_Ripper
11-21-2009, 09:20 AM
Increase the ban to 1 day for his attitude.

Envy
11-21-2009, 02:46 PM
IDC either way, but the fact you gave him an hour ban over what seems like an accident is kinda recockulous.

a slay, or kick, but a ban? and for an hour? QQ less with admin powers more with playing the game

EVL_Ripper
11-21-2009, 02:57 PM
Give Envy 2 hours for overall douchebaggery.

walterbrunswick
11-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Give Envy 2 hours for overall douchebaggery.

:lmao:

Envy
11-21-2009, 05:22 PM
I know it was a joke, but that's the mentality that makes the servers turn to shit :(

EVL_Ripper
11-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Are you kidding? If the server was in my loving grip, it would only be for the better. I would rule IBIS with an iron fist equal to no man. Punishments will be swift and just, integrity and courage would be rewarded in vast amounts. My legions will cover this server and bring order to chaos. No enemy will be able to withstand my might. All who oppose me will be destroyed and we will have peace for all time.

Envy
11-21-2009, 05:37 PM
lol. stop copying my GG server admin style!

EVL_Ripper
11-21-2009, 06:26 PM
My influence will spread across all IBIS and non-IBIS servers alike. My kingdom will be vast and infinite. I will rule as King, Holy Dart will be my Queen and she will bear me many children. I will be honored and loved for generations to come.

mastercheff
11-21-2009, 07:22 PM
I know it was a joke, but that's the mentality that makes the servers turn to shit :(

no shit sherlock

Damion
11-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Was it at the disco room on snoopie? If so, yes I banned you for 60 mins for cade breaking. You were outside of the disco room, I got two zombies that were on my ass wedged into the couch and venders, and you shot the vender over from the outside, and I got eaten.

I remember hearing this on mic lol, Walter was truly in tears D:

walterbrunswick
11-22-2009, 09:27 PM
I remember hearing this on mic lol, Walter was truly in tears D:

CAUSE REN BROKE MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lmao: