PDA

View Full Version : Maynard admin abuse w/ demo

ACER
11-21-2009, 03:40 PM
he banned me previously for no reason...
now i got a demo of him banning me when i joined the server

and s.s http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/DarkClashX/mayfag.jpg

loka
11-21-2009, 03:46 PM
Your constant complaining has earned you to be a target to Maynard and every other IBIS admin minus your friend Sniper. Just saying.

SiLeNt SnIpEr
11-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Your constant complaining has earned you to be a target to Maynard and every other IBIS admin minus your friend Sniper. Just saying.

Hes not doing anything wrong ....I go into the server to spectate...and I always see Maynard and Draaken doing shit to ppl... You guys wanted a demo...well now ACER has one.

SiLeNt SnIpEr
11-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Wow I just saw the demo....Maynard didn't even say anything to him and just banned him....and he just got unbanned yesterday by Zero....clearly this has to enough proof.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:12 PM
Wait if he was banned for a week, how the hell did he get abck into the server? Is someone unbanning him again? If he was unbanned by someone else, Maynard has every right to ban him

SiLeNt SnIpEr
11-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Wait if he was banned for a week, how the hell did he get abck into the server? Is someone unbanning him again? If he was unbanned by someone else, Maynard has every right to ban him

He was unbanned by ZERO! are you fucking retarded zero is the only one that can unban ppl.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Wow I just saw the demo....Maynard didn't even say anything to him and just banned him....and he just got unbanned yesterday by Zero....clearly this has to enough proof.

Please show the post where Zero said he was unbanned. He does not unban people without making a post.

The facts are needed to show that this was abuse.

Im a fucking retard? Anyone can unban people your fucking noob admin. ANYONE CAN! Even I can unban people you just need the fucking code. Great job!!!!! How the fuck did this guy get admin? Whos CC did he steal?

SiLeNt SnIpEr
11-21-2009, 04:17 PM
Please show the post where Zero said he was unbanned. He does not unban people without making a post.

The facts are needed to show that this was abuse.

He didn't make a post...ZERO is the only one that can unban people....he doesn't give admins the right to unban people.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:20 PM
He didn't make a post...ZERO is the only one that can unban people....he doesn't give admins the right to unban people.

Then Zero never unbanned him :)

Zero does not unban people without posting on that persons admin abuse thread.

Zero I smell something fishy going on here and I am requesting this morons admin log so we can see if he unbanned people

(P.S. You have every right to unban the player you banned, as long as it was you doing the unbanning) Way to keep up on forum events dumbass :)

maynard
11-21-2009, 04:21 PM

all I did was RE BAN HIM I bannd him for 7 days and he got back on like he does every other time. all I did was re issue the 7 day ban that he should have been on. wont even bother watching the demo, I know exactly what happend.

every fucking time he has been bannd he finds a way back on, read the other threads. he turned a 2 day ban into a 2 week ban by just constantly coming back on after he has been bannd. it's all reported in the other threads relating 2 him. he's running scripts and he's pulling shit.

the last time he was bannd he then constantly would come on and just play and say "when can I come back maynard" and just keep playing and re asking that till would have 2 be forcefully removed. I also have witnesses 2 that shit as well. it's all in the previous threads lol.

I hoenstly don't believe that sniper un bannd him, cause acer always finds a way around his ban... 2 the point where I question is he hacking/scripting his way back, or is our ban system broken or something cause it only happens with him.

SiLeNt SnIpEr
11-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Then Zero never unbanned him :)

Zero does not unban people without posting on that persons admin abuse thread.

Zero I smell something fishy going on here and I am requesting this morons admin log so we can see if he unbanned people

(P.S. You have every right to unban the player you banned, as long as it was you doing the unbanning) Way to keep up on forum events dumbass :)

Admins cant unban people. Fucking retard ...zero took that away from the admins.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:23 PM
all I did was RE BAN HIM I bannd him for 7 days and he got back on like he does every other time. all I did was re issue the 7 day ban that he should have been on. wont even bother watching the demo, I know exactly what happend.

thats because the noob admin says that Zero unbanned but if you look at all his unbannings, he has posted on every single unban me or amdin abuse thread. So we got a noob admin whos trying to make shit up and is probably unbanning people.

Maynard you did the right thing banning this guy again. If I see him on the server and hes unbanned again, Ill ban him again for ya :)

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Admins cant unban people. Fucking retard ...zero took that away from the admins.

Not from everyone :) Obviously the newer admins (and dumb admins) are not going to have this power.

I got the power to unban my bans... What a retard? Who brought this kid here?

But yet again what do I know right? Im a retard lol thats why my sig says what it says :) "historicly, hes one of our best admins. he out ranks 95% of you peons."

maynard
11-21-2009, 04:28 PM
can't believe acer started an entire new thread. all this kid does is spam our forums...

I love though how you get bannd for scripting and admiting it, then you bypass your ban some how, get re bannd (duh) and then think I'm admin abusing you Lol, and even record a demo thinking that it proves something? .... your logic is flawless lol.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:28 PM
can't believe acer started an entire new thread. all this kid does is spam our forums...

I love though how you get bannd for scripting and admiting it, then you bypass your ban some how, get re bannd (duh) and then think I'm admin abusing you Lol, and even record a demo thinking that it proves something? .... your logic is flawless lol.

He just wants to show the world that he is special :)

maynard
11-21-2009, 04:30 PM

how pathetic your life must truly be... that you need 2 harass CSS servers Lol and start shit at every corner.

keep in mind acer ALLLLLLL this began with you screaming into the mic about how big your dick is and how you're going 2 force every 1 to suck it and blah blah blah.... you = fail. and as I told you before you can keep making threads about me but they will never go anywhere, cause I do everything by the rule book and always have witnesses as 2 it happening.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:32 PM
how pathetic your life must truly be... that you need 2 harass CSS servers Lol and start shit at every corner.

keep in mind acer ALLLLLLL this began with you screaming into the mic about how big your dick is and how you're going 2 force every 1 to suck it and blah blah blah.... you = fail. and as I told you before you can keep making threads about me but they will never go anywhere, cause I do everything by the rule book and always have witnesses as 2 it happening.

Well like I said in the last post he started, i get tions of reports every time I log on of him being a douchebag on the servers.

Its totally true now as I can see on the forums along with that horrible admin. Where do these THINGS come from? lol

Tragedy
11-21-2009, 04:33 PM

GTFO of this thread if all you are going to do is put down another admin. Sniper is one of the best ranked players on our servers.

If you guys have such a problem with Acer, just perma ban him. If Zero isn't the one who "unbanned him" then i'm sure he couldn't care less if someone finally perma banned him.

If Zero isn't the one who unbanned him, it is obvious he has a friend amongst the admins, but I guarantee it wasn't Silent Sniper.

Do any of the Ibis Clan members actually moderate the forums? This thread should of been closed after the first fucking post. 2 pages later and here we are!

maynard
11-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Well like I said in the last post he started, i get tions of reports every time I log on of him being a douchebag on the servers.

Its totally true now as I can see on the forums along with that horrible admin. Where do these THINGS come from? lol

some where between a whores panties, and a toilet.

GTFO of this thread if all you are going to do is put down another admin. Sniper is one of the best ranked players on our servers.

If you guys have such a problem with Acer, just perma ban him. If Zero isn't the one who "unbanned him" then i'm sure he couldn't care less if someone finally perma banned him.

If Zero isn't the one who unbanned him, it is obvious he has a friend amongst the admins, but I guarantee it wasn't Silent Sniper.

Do any of the Ibis Clan members actually moderate the forums? This thread should of been closed after the first fucking post. 2 pages later and here we are!

I wasn't aware being ranked 62'nd on WCS and 600 something on 1 of the other Ibis servers was a good ranking. as I said, I don't think that sniper did it. but I like your idea on perma banning acer.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:37 PM

That quote was towards Acer. And I can post anywhere I want. just because uyou come back from exile you think you can run these forums? You must be fucking crazy. You haven't been here long enough to see what half these admins did or fucking do. And you tell me to GTFO? Don't make me laugh. Go abck to whatever hole you came from and rethink that statement.
Silent Sniper is a good admin but has horrible attitude. Just because he plays so much makes him a good admin? Ha HE DOESNT EVEN PATROL THE SERVERS AND USES IT FOR HIS ADVANTAGE!! Shows how much you know

You know nothing.....NOTHING!!!!!!

Nemesis
11-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Sniper is one of the best ranked players on our servers.

no...he's not.

Tragedy
11-21-2009, 04:39 PM
some where between a whores panties, and a toilet.

I wasn't aware being ranked 62'nd on WCS and 600 something on 1 of the other Ibis servers was a good ranking. as I said, I don't think that sniper did it. but I like your idea on perma banning acer.

meant to say best ranking admins. lol. you never hear a bunch of bullshit about silent and that's a good thing amongst the 75% shitty admins we have.

maynard
11-21-2009, 04:42 PM
meant to say best ranking admins. lol. you never hear a bunch of bullshit about silent and that's a good thing amongst the 75% shitty admins we have.

keep in mind this is the only person who has EVER reported me for anything. and go figure he's a tool of a child that the entire sever hates... other then sniper.. and I don't even know why cause sniper doesn't play worth 2 shits. he played when WCS first came out, and that's about it, he's not even a regular.

Tragedy
11-21-2009, 04:43 PM
That quote was towards Acer. And I can post anywhere I want. just because uyou come back from exile you think you can run these forums? You must be fucking crazy. You haven't been here long enough to see what half these admins did or fucking do. And you tell me to GTFO? Don't make me laugh. Go abck to whatever hole you came from and rethink that statement.
Silent Sniper is a good admin but has horrible attitude. Just because he plays so much makes him a good admin? Ha HE DOESNT EVEN PATROL THE SERVERS AND USES IT FOR HIS ADVANTAGE!! Shows how much you know

You know nothing.....NOTHING!!!!!!

Dude, are you on the rag or something? All of your posts are just rambles on how retarded someone is...lol.

I'm not making this thread about me, so please...don't bring some random QQ fit about me into this argument. My statement was towards you about what you are doing in this thread, nothing more nothing less. You can continue with the personal shots but it just makes you look more and more stupid, so please...continue.

I don't understand why you guys continuously post back to all of Acers fail threads.

Hitman

Thats because he does NOTHING

Theres only so many ways you can say NOTHING.

Now I remember why I hated this guy so much before he left.

Tragedy
keep in mind this is the only person who has EVER reported me for anything. and go figure he's a tool of a child that the entire sever hates... other then sniper.. and I don't even know why cause sniper doesn't play worth 2 shits. he played when WCS first came out, and that's about it.

Yeah I know how Acer is, and like I said...i'm not taking sides but I'd rather have an admin around than some douche-bag that spams the forums.

ZERO
11-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Actually admins can unban people but they are supposed to unban only people they ban or if they were told by me to unban. Also I do make a post when I unban so that there is a record. It is logical that he should have been rebanned if he got unbanned. I will need to check the logs and see who unbaned him. Being on vacation responses will be delayed.

maynard
11-21-2009, 04:44 PM
look at how active sniper has been over the last month.

http://www.gametracker.com/server/174.36.201.114:27015/player/SiLeNt%20SnIpEr%20|%20ibis.a/

cloud is 100% correct he does nothing Lol. I'm almost thinking that sniper and acer were working together 2 intrap me, but failed at it.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Dude, are you on the rag or something? All of your posts are just rambles on how retarded someone is...lol.

I'm not making this thread about me, so please...don't bring some random QQ fit about me into this argument. My statement was towards you about what you are doing in this thread, nothing more nothing less. You can continue with the personal shots but it just makes you look more and more stupid, so please...continue.

I don't understand why you guys continuously post back to all of Acers fail threads.

random QQ? Funny how your earlier reply was the same towards me. And it wasn't only about the thread it was about me showing Silents true colors. Obviously you just showed how big of a hypocrite you are :)

Maynard, this thread will be locked once Zero comes on and sees that someone is unbanning these morons again. You got nothing to worry about and enjoy your gaming. Imma go back to work on embalming this body.

Tragedy
11-21-2009, 04:46 PM
look at how active sniper has been over the last month.

http://www.gametracker.com/server/174.36.201.114:27015/player/SiLeNt%20SnIpEr%20|%20ibis.a/

cloud is 100% correct he does nothing Lol. I'm almost thinking that sniper and acer were working together 2 intrap me, but failed at it.

Could be but I hope not, I hate when admins are fucking retarded.

Hitman
11-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Actually admins can unban people but they are supposed to unban only people they ban or if they were told by me to unban. Also I do make a post when I unban so that there is a record. It is logical that he should have been rebanned if he got unbanned. I will need to check the logs and see who unbaned him. Being on vacation responses will be delayed.

HOLY SHIT!!!! What happened Silent? Zero never unbanned him. TY Zero

Btw Tradegy im not a douchebag who spams the forums :)

Im an admin thats back from the blast Hitman | ibis.a :stupid:

Hence the sig. So when Im posting on an admin abuse thread, Im stating the facts of the accuser, the admin and any other amdin that gets their facts wrong just because I AM an admin

Tragedy
11-21-2009, 04:59 PM
random QQ? Funny how your earlier reply was the same towards me. And it wasn't only about the thread it was about me showing Silents true colors. Obviously you just showed how big of a hypocrite you are :)

Maynard, this thread will be locked once Zero comes on and sees that someone is unbanning these morons again. You got nothing to worry about and enjoy your gaming. Imma go back to work on embalming this body.

Hypocrite? Dude...think before you speak.

1. I just said GTFO b/c all you were doing in multiple threads was bashing another admin with personal attacks over and over again. YAY for your e-peen.
2. I was referring to Acer as the spamming Douche-bag, not everything is about you...please put it back in your pants.
3. Sheesh, no wonder your attitude sucks ass, you are balls deep in dead bodies all day. Someone needs a vacation.
4. I already knew you were Hitman, and I couldn't care less. Are you famous or something? :lmao:

*awaits next personal attack* teehee

Anywho...

Like Zero said, he didn't unban him so another admin must have. If it's Silent who did it...we definitely know that Acer and him were just working as a team to gangbang Maynard.

Oh well, hope it all works out...Acer is annoying as fuck anyway.

maynard
11-21-2009, 05:01 PM
now that I Think of it.. this totally was entrapment, as soon as shit gets heated, and there's a chance acer could get in shit, silent sniper logs on for the first time in like a month and sits in spectators just watching me... yeah ... sure... sniper...

It is logical that he should have been rebanned if he got unbanned.

I win, fail thread.

Christmas
11-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Cloud, you are the most egotistical funeral owner guy I have ever seen.

Calm it down, champ.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Trad - stop speaking. Your quite "new" yourself. Quite ignorant to.

if you ban someone 1 week, they will be banned for only 5 mins. Due to the admin commands being broke. If you are going to ban someone for a week, you must do it through consol or typing it out in the game chat.

Maynard. Don't ban this guy unless you get a demo. Stop banning him unless you have a demo. Otherwise this shit will keep happening. It takes 3 seconds to start and stop a demo and another 10 to upload 1 to the forums.

Silent has a good cred and he is a believable guy. I do think these childish acts need to stop. Acer if maynard is on, don't speak or leave the server for a bit. simple as that.

maynard
11-21-2009, 05:27 PM

if you ban someone 1 week, they will be banned for only 5 mins. Due to the admin commands being broke. If you are going to ban someone for a week, you must do it through consol or typing it out in the game chat.

Maynard. Don't ban this guy unless you get a demo. Stop banning him unless you have a demo. Otherwise this shit will keep happening. It takes 3 seconds to start and stop a demo and another 10 to upload 1 to the forums.

Silent has a good cred and he is a believable guy. I do think these childish acts need to stop. Acer if maynard is on, don't speak or leave the server for a bit. simple as that.

I will continue 2 handle 7 day bans and lower as I have been, with 0 proof because I don't need it. read the rules regarding banning and show me where it states I need to do that. better yet, how about all you admins show me your "proof" on all the mic spammers and morons you had 2 temp remove from the server for beaing ass-clowns... you wont show me it cause you don't have it, nor is it required. ive carefully read the rules, and go by them. if you honestly think I'm going 2 make a demo every single time someone joins the server and just screams into the mic constantly, or constantly goes against the WCS race rules... well I don't know what 2 tell ya cause I wont.

Christmas
11-21-2009, 05:30 PM

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2150

No he isn't.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-21-2009, 05:32 PM
I will continue 2 handle 7 day bans and lower as I have been, with 0 proof because I don't need it. read the rules regarding banning and show me where it states I need to do that. better yet, how about all you admins show me your "proof" on all the mic spammers and morons you had 2 temp remove from the server for beaing ass-clowns... you wont show me it cause you don't have it, nor is it required. ive carefully read the rules, and go by them. if you honestly think I'm going 2 make a demo every single time someone joins the server and just screams into the mic constantly, or constantly goes against the WCS race rules... well I don't know what 2 tell ya cause I wont.

ugh... another retarded admin.

O-well.

maynard
11-21-2009, 05:34 PM
ugh... another retarded admin.

O-well.

cause you want me 2 do things I don't have to do? the only person who needs a demo is the 1 making the accusation. why don't you think before you talk. and don't even try and claim you take demo's of every person you temp ban cause that statement would be full of more shit then the average msg by acer.

retarded admin? oh so we're being children now and throwing around random insults?:chillpill:

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-21-2009, 05:42 PM
cause you want me 2 do things I don't have to do? the only person who needs a demo is the 1 making the accusation. why don't you think before you talk. and don't even try and claim you take demo's of every person you temp ban cause that statement would be full of more shit then the average msg by acer.

retarded admin? oh so we're being children now and throwing around random insults?:chillpill:

im quite chill btw. ill re-word retarded with stupid. If you took the time to read what i said, it wouldn't be that hard to understand if you actually aren't, well, retarded.

maynard
11-21-2009, 05:44 PM
maybe you should take the time 2 read the rules lol then you would realize I don't need 2 provide proof for 7 day bans and bellow that. you should also know that the person calling out the admin needs actual proof for there claim 2 go anywhere. I heard the proof when I Was on the server and that was good enough for me.

don't ask me 2 follow rules or do things that 1 don't exist and 2 I don't need to do, then attempt 2 claim I'm retarded. grow up and try thinking strait.

Death
11-21-2009, 05:52 PM
Has the flaming ended yet???? Oh wait aprentally not.....continue :lmao:

maynard
11-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Has the flaming ended yet???? o wait aprentally not.....continue :lmao:

I'm not the 1 flaming heh.

Death
11-21-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm not the 1 flaming heh.

Didn't mean you i meant the back and forth shit...everyone in general :lmao:

ZERO